The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Society 2: Masks and Capes

Chapter Five: Climax on Infinite Worlds

Allison exhaled sharply, suddenly, “It’s not enough.”

Maria jerked awake from her still, slack day-dreaming and slipped ungracefully off the edge of the desk she’d been sitting on; “Ungh. Suh-sorry? What?”

“It’s not enough data,” The young woman explained quietly, tapping her fingers thoughtfully against the desk.

Evelyn furrowed her brow; clearly annoyed, “You said you could help, Allison.”

Allison shot her a glance, “This is advanced micro-genetic modification and use of highly illegal and experimental nano-technology; stuff that shouldn’t exist for ten years, factoring in random, outside elements and influences.”

Evelyn opened her mouth to shoot back a retort.

“I am not helping you move house. It’s a bit more complicated than that.”

Maria cleared her throat. “So what can you do?”

Allison blinked once and her eyes gave a whirring click as they twisted and focused on Maria, “Now there is a sensible question.”

Anna glanced between the two women with a worried grimace.

Maria raised an eyebrow, her hands tensed by her sides, “Well, could you…?”

“I need a recent subject,” Allison said curtly.

“Excuse me?” Anna growled. Evelyn had suddenly gone very silent.

“I need to better understand the exact bonding process, from that I can possibly design a way to protect us from further indoctrination,” Allison sighed. “Or maybe I could make a cure; some kind of treatment. I’m sorry. It’s the only way.”

Anna’s voice failed her for a second and left her mouthing at air as she glanced around for support. Maria was staring intently at the ground, her knuckles turning a pale white as she grasped the desk-edge tighter. Evelyn was simply staring at the wall, her hands flexing slowly together in her lap.

“You want one of us to go in there with those things?” Anna asked, her voice twisting into a ragged snarl.

“Yes,” Allison nodded, her lips tightening. “I’d go myself, but that would be quite pointless, don’t you think?”

Anna simply sneered in response.

“I’ll do it,” Maria said quietly.

Anna blinked. “N-“

“I’ll do it,” Maria said with more force, straightening up and slipping off the desk. “I’m the best choice.”

Evelyn shuddered.

Anna gave an exasperated noise; somewhere between a sigh and a gasp. “No. No, I’m the best choice. I’m not a fighter, I can’t…”

Maria crossed the room in an instant and grasped her lover in tight, gripping embrace, “…no.”

“Oh, shut up, will you,” Evelyn said at last.

They both turned to look at her as one, wrapped in each other’s arms.

The fiery red-head gave a small, rueful smile, “Don’t kid yourselves. It’s me. It has to be. How could I call myself a super heroine if I didn’t?”

Anna flinched. Did she not know by now? Had Lucia not told her merry band of girls playing heroine that they were just assets to her? Disposable soldiers in a war Lucia had been waging for centuries?

“The committee…” Anna began, clearing her throat and gripping Maria tighter. She glanced at Evelyn’s eyes. The fire that burned there silenced her instantly. “…is lucky to have a woman as heroic as you.”

Evelyn chuckled dryly, “...’was’ lucky.”

“Thank you,” Maria whispered.

Evelyn’s lips tightened into a severe line, “Don’t thank me yet, we still have people out there. Someone needs to get to Victoria and Jessica and find out if they’re okay. You’ll need their help.”

Maria nodded, gripping Anna tighter as she spoke. “I will.”

Allison gripped her chair tightly, her breasts jiggled obscenely as she rose to her feet. It would have been funny, Maria thought dumbly, if it weren’t so horrific.

“I’m so s-“

“Save it,” Evelyn shook her head, raising her palm to silence her.

The two women shared a brief, silent moment, then at last Maria spoke up, “I should get going.”

Allison glanced at her; over the rim of two glowing lenses, “Here, take this.”

The item she held out was a gauntlet; glowing with a cyan blue wiring and made of a metal that still held the warmth of the energies that pulsed within it.

“I’ll upload the plane’s GPS co-ordinates to you once you’re outside,” Allison’s hand was shaking slightly as Maria took the gauntlet and pulled it down tightly over her right hand. “It’ll also let us keep in contact. It’s a good piece of tech, got me through a lot of bad spots.”

Maria nodded solemnly. The inside of the glove was cold to the touch. The metal closed tightly around her hand, giving a slight whirring sound as the glove re-adjusted to her hand’s shape.

“Thanks,” She murmured, then cast an uneasy look at Anna. “I...”

Anna simply smiled, “Go.”

* * *

The door to the basement stuck the first time she tried to wrench it open. Evelyn grunted a curse and kicked it.

“It’s okay,” Allison’s voice bounced around inside her ear through the tiny, embedded communication device she wore, “I’m here.”

Evelyn thought about shooting back a snide ‘no, you’re not’, but checked herself just in time. This was hard enough on Allison as it was, she didn’t need to add to it. Especially not now.

Not at the end.

She steadied her hand. The door-knob was warm to the touch. Her skin was glowing with a soft, orange light. She wrenched the door open and stepped inside.

The air was stale and warm and she took it in shaky, shallow gasps.

“Evelyn, I—“ Allison began.

Something moved down below, at the bottom of the stairs, something slick and black. Evelyn heard the door lock behind her. “Thank you, Anna.”

“I’m here to talk,” Evelyn called out softly, descending the steps slowly.

Something stepped out of the darkness and gripped her wrists tightly in it’s slick, slippery hands.

“No talk,” A voice intoned robotically from behind her. “Only submission.”

Evelyn tried to think of something clever to say as the drone pulled the hood down swiftly over her head from behind and wrenched her down to her knees. “Ungh!”

Allison’s voice crackled shakily in her ears, “God, no!”

Evelyn felt something cool and cold and slippery nip at the back of her neck and gave a short, weak gasp as her skin went numb, “Allison it’s…it’s alright, I’m…ohhh. Oh, god…”

Everything went cold. She tried to blink, but her eyes weren’t responding anymore. A far-off, disconnected part of her mind bounced off the walls of her skull and rubbed up against something slippery and warm as she tried to discern the sensation.

“Brainfreeze,” She gasped. She didn’t fight. She was already too far gone for that.

She was a passenger, she realized dumbly, a prisoner.

“My name…?” She croaked, weakly, her eyes gazing up at the puffy, black, dripping pussy-lips of the drone in front of her.

“drone,” the drone answered and ground it’s cunt against her face.

She gulped. The coldness was spreading. Leaking down over drone’s eyes and clogging drone’s nostrils.

“drone is…” drone gasped into the pussy of drone, gulping down the thick, dripping strands of drone-flesh that it was leaking.

Leaking for her. Leaking for drone.

Other drone relinquished its grip on her wrists and pulled the sticky, slippery hood down over her face when drone pulled away from drone’s pussy to breath.

“Evelyn!?” A voice crackled through her ear. A voice that wasn’t drone, or Matriarch. She ignored it and pushed her tongue further into other-sister-drone’s pussy and lapped hungrily at the black, stickly nectar nestled there.

Two slick, black fingers reached inside her ear and pulled the communication device free. The voice faded.

Drone-flesh dripped and dribbled down her body, eating away at the materials there and converting into more drone-flesh with a soft, bubbling hiss. She felt her feet rise as something that she/drone recognized as combat boots bubbled and melted away into a pair of arched, perfect, black heels.

Drone moaned into the drone-pussy in front of her as a soft voice tickled the back of her mind.

“Matriarch,” drone gasped knowingly.

* * *

The plane sat on its side like a desiccated, beached whale.

Maria waited for ten long, agonizing minutes, then pulled her hoodie up over her head and slipped over the fence she’d ducked behind and sprinted over to the ripped open cockpit.

She glanced inside. It was pitch black. Too black, she thought cautiously, black enough that she wouldn’t know if there was one of those awful, silent drones lurking in there even is she could stop and search over every square inch of it.

“Nothing,” She shook her head slowly. Whoever had been here, wasn’t anymore.

She glanced over her shoulder, far off in the distance, atop what had once been the Lusaka building, a faint light was glowing.

“Fuck it, forget it,” She sighed, clambering gingerly down from the cockpit’s open window.

Wait.

She climbed back up, shook her head, covered the side of her face that face the Lusaka building and peered inside again.

Something inside the plane was glowing dimly.

“Hello?” She called out, unsteadily. No response. She glanced over her shoulder again, one last time, then slipped inside.

* * *

Anna’s hand closed softly around Allison’s quivering shoulder, “Are you alright?”

Allison nodded, splattering tears all over her keyboard with the motion, “Yuh-yes.”

Anna nodded slowly, quietly and stepped back, “So, what does it tell us?”

Allison jerked upright, “Well, I…”

She tapped rapidly at the wrist-mounted device she wore on her left hand; near-identical to the one she’d given to Maria. Tables, graphs and spikes of information danced across the screen. She held it aloft, right under Anna’s nose and gave a small grunt, “See?”

Anna paused, her lips hanging slightly open, “I…”

“Of course not,” Allison shook her head, “Sorry, it’s just…”

She wiped the tears from her cheek with the back of her hand. “It’s a communication frequency, radiating outward from this woman, this troglodyte ‘Madam Masque’. It’s what controls that sludge she’s been splattering everyone with; that she splattered Evelyn with…”

“’Troglodyte’?” Anna paused over the word.

Allison snorted, “It’s amateur stuff, really, but powerful. It’d take weeks to crack into it and stop the frequency from an outside point, but the actual transmitter is such a stupidly simple thing; she should be ashamed.”

“What are you saying?” Anna shook her head, clamping a hand to her temple, “That it’s…fixable? Curable?”

Allison’s face fell, “I could stop it, if I were in physical contact with the bitch herself, I could short out the transmitter; no problem.”

Anna narrowed her eyes slightly, “But…?”

“But the damage is already done,” Allison sighed, tapping a button and displaying two 3d, wire-mesh images; two brains. “See, that gunk, that stuff it’s seeped into their brains, it’s…”

Allison paused, pouring over one of the brains for a moment, “…wait…”

Anna’s eyebrows raised expectantly, “…yes?”

“Except not Evelyn’s brain,” Allison blinked. “Hold on, let me just…”

Another brain popped into the space between them. Anna took a step back and then leaned forward for a better look.

“This first brain is that drone you had in your basement, and the third is your maid; ‘kitty’,” Allison pointed at the two images and they grew to twice the size.

Anna pursed her lips; the two brains were slathered in streaks of black, dripping latex, “Okay. They’re near completely covered.”

Allison nodded, then made a chopping motion with her hand. The second brain split in two, straight down the middle.

“This is Evelyn’s brain,” She said simply, calmly, “Look at the inside, the centre of it.”

Anna poured over the two halves for a second, “It’s clean.”

“Exactly,” Allison tapped her chin thoughtfully and chewed idly on her finger-nail, “The other two are nearly identical; the latex has re-sculpted and remade most of their neural pathways; forced them all to flow one way, practically redirected all of the energy to the few, necessary parts of the brain it needs to control them. Irreparably altered.”

“But Evelyn’s brain isn’t?”

“No,” Allison said, tapping more commands into her wrist-mounted computer, “But why? These clusters that are uncovered in Evelyn’s brain aren’t that important to it; memories, some systems devoted to controlling R.E.M. sleep, her power control glands…”

“Power control?” Anna shook her head, “Maybe it wanted to be able to use her powers; some kind of super-drone.”

“No,” Allison shook her head, “The amount of data that would be necessary to encode this nano-latex with two separate parameters for conversion, and the ability to operate and discern one type of brain from the other? It would be impossible to store in this gunk. No, she’d have to keep the controls simple, unless she was controlling them directly, from a close proximity.”

“Something Evelyn did, then, something the others didn’t do?” Anna sighed, then clapped her hands together triumphantly. Allison jerked upwards, startled. “She didn’t fight it.”

Allison shook her head, then stopped and stared at Anna as realization dawned; “Of course! She went willingly, she didn’t resist, so the latex didn’t need to rewire most of her brain, it just worked with what was already there. Struggling must make it expand more resources to consume the resistant clusters and glands and cells quicker.”

Anna suddenly glanced over her shoulder at the basement door on the other side of the foyer. “Oh. Oh, no.”

“What?” Allison’s grin faltered as she glanced where the woman was staring.

“Power control? If that drone can still do what Evelyn could then it could burn through that door at any second, right?”

Allison gulped. Her hands gripped the arm-rests of her chair tightly, “Oh. Shit.”

* * *

The visor came off. Slowly, he opened his eyes.

“Anna, what a pleasant surprise,” Conrad grinned up at the woman as she cast the visor aside, “Normally you send the bull-dyke to feed me.”

Anna slapped him, hard, “Her name’s Maria, I’d advise you not to forget that again.”

“Of course,” Conrad grunted, cracking his neck from side to side and rolling his tongue around his mouth. It tasted sweet and bubbly, like spun-sugar.

“We’re leaving, Conrad,” Anna said simply, arms folded across her chest, “A power mad mind controller has taken the city and may have multiple super-powered individuals under her control. So far what she’s done to the women here is barbaric. What she does with the men isn’t known.”

Conrad glanced past Anna, at Allison, “Nice tits, bimbo.”

Allison blushed hard and folded her arms across her chest. Anna slapped him again.

“You can stay here,” Anna said carefully, “With three of this woman’s agents in this mansion.”

“Or?” Conrad eyed her carefully.

“Or you can come with us,” Anna finished, shaking her own head at the statement. “In cuffs, of course.”

Conrad weighed the idea up for a moment, “Cuffs?”

“More comfortable than that binder,” Anna shrugged.

“Agreed,” Conrad smiled wolfishly.

Anna stepped behind him, un-laced the armbinder halfway and snapped a pair of metal cuffs over his wrists.

“I can hear something,” Allison groaned, “We’ve got to move.”

Anna un-did the bindings around his ankles and yanked the man to his feet.

He groaned and stretched his legs out, one at a time, “Well, my dear, shall we?”

Anna shook her head, “You first, Conrad.”

The man sighed and stepped up the steps out of the room he’d been held in, glancing distastefully back at the visor that lay discarded on the floor, “You really should learn to be more trusting Anna.”

Anna followed him up, shaking her head. Allison brought up the rear.

Something rumbled outside, like a jet-engine. Conrad opened his mouth and glanced back at Anna, a quizzical look on his face. The woman shrugged.

Allison gasped, “I know that sound.”

Then, in one terrifying instant, the entire south wall of the mansion disintegrated inward; wood splinters the size of cars hurtled through the air toward them as the force of the impact threw the three of them off their feet.

The last thing Anna saw as a pair of impossibly strong hands gripped her shoulders from behind was Conrad’s confused face.

* * *

END CHAPTER FIVE. TO BE CONCLUDED.