The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is specially written and dedicated to the occasionally giggliest bimbo I know. :)

Socks on the Brain

Most would say Lily always had socks on the brain. In fact, she sometimes seemed to depend on her socks to function. Red socks, pink socks, yellow socks, blue socks, striped socks, polka-dotted socks, socks with flames on them, socks with individual toes, socks that came up to her thighs, Lily had them all. She was a girl who put appearance first and foremost in every aspect of her life, and her friends respected her for it.

But there was one part of Lily’s life that just wasn’t receiving the attention it quite deserved. That ‘it’ was actually a she, her girlfriend.

Lily had always taken great care to show the hot female who shared her bed most nights the greatest affection. Often, she’d ignore homework from classes, online chats, and at rare moments, one or two meals, in order to fall into bed with her dearest one.

Lately, though, Lily had been spending far too much time studying the latest sock catalogue. The online store had only just gone into business last month and Lily had been fantasizing about all the socks she could order when she had the money in the bank.

Day and night, Lily perused the catalogue, growing downright giddy with anticipation. She ignored all else in her life, socks and all they represented filling her mind.

Caressing her smooth white creamy thighs as she rolled the socks on, feeling that first warm tingle as she stepped onto hardwood wearing her new sexy leggings; every memory, every thought was a fantasy for Lily.

Unfortunately, Lily’s fantasies had been taking up far too much time for her lover.

Sasha was a dominating partner, a fiery and passionate person, and she was always quick to fall into bed at the drop of a hat. There were memories by the hundred of coming home and barely making it through the door before Sasha pounced. The girl was a wild women sometimes, but was as unpredictable as anything.

Lily would usually love the surprises Sasha had waiting for her. Sometimes, she’d practically rip Lily’s clothes off as soon as she walked through the door. Other times, she’d slowly tease Lily with a nibble to the ear, a stealthy tweak to the nipple.

Not lately, though. Lately, socks had been on the girl’s mind. One simple obsession that Sasha was finally ready to use to her advantage.

“Just wait until tonight, Lily, my dearest. I have the surprise to end all surprises.” Sasha said to herself.

She was standing over a box, one the delivery man had just dropped off. A shame, Sasha thought, the usual delivery woman was a fun thrill to her afternoon. That, man, to term him nicely, had simply done like most and leered at her. Little did he know just how far off her type he was.

Still, he’d delivered the key to making Lily her passionate love toy again, a key even Lily would eagerly accept. By doing so, Lily would be changed forever.

No longer would she be the petite little cutie Sasha had fallen in love with. No longer would she be the brainy student who spent far too much time on homework and extra-credit exams. And no longer would she have the intelligence to operate a computer mouse, much less carry on an online conversation.

Sasha grinned with a sinister gleam in her eyes. Lily was what she always wanted and now she’d have Lily forever. She’d still be the same lover, the same companion, and the same sandy-haired college girl. But now, she’d be all that in just a slightly different package. All she had to do was try on the gift Sasha had purchased.

Lily hadn’t even known Sasha was using the computer late at night this past week. She had been so obsessed with flipping through that catalogue, she hadn’t even bothered to check Sasha’s internet history. If she had, the sweet girl might have questioned what Sasha was doing looking at websites about magic and sorcery. She may have wondered why the fiery redhead who rarely looked at porn was scanning a certain style of online erotica.

Lily never suspected and that was what made this almost too easy. Sasha held up her purchase, a very special and yet oh so innocent looking pair of socks. But these socks came not from a designer maker, but from a very hard-to-find company called Sorceress Socks.

All she had to do was click on the options she wanted and the magic was customized in each pair of socks for poor little Lily to receive. It was the thrill that Lily herself would bring about her own downfall that made the whole thing so kinky.

That was a key part of the magic. It wouldn’t work unless a girl willingly tried on the socks. Once those threads wrapped themselves to her calves, the deed was done and her very body would warp and twist into a deliciously sinful version of itself.

“Lily, you’re going to be so yummy looking after tonight.” Sasha said, smiling.

It was just after four in the afternoon that Sasha heard the door open. She could hardly contain her devious thrill as Lily strolled into the kitchen.

“Hey sweetie, what’s for dinner?” Lily said. Her voice was tired. The girl had been working far too hard at her finals and between that and the socks on her brain, lately Sasha had felt all but ignored.

“Oh, it’s something special.” Sasha slid over beside Lily. “But before I give you options on dinner, how about you come into the living room for a minute?”

“Now?” Lily asked. “I really wanted to go online. Today was the day I planned to order my new socks. And there’s this fun guy who’s helping me write a new story.”

Sasha bit her lip. She hated the little online world Lily escaped into, especially if it involved her spending time talking to some guy. She wasn’t concerned about Lily, just about what exactly these stories were all about.

“Oh come on. Just for a minute, I got you a surprise and I think you’ll really love it.”

At the mention of surprise, Lily turned and smiled. Surprises always made the girl giggle. Sasha tried to suppress her own laugh as she realized just how much more of a giggly girl Lily would soon be.

“Really, awww that’s so sweet. You didn’t have to do that. I mean, I know I’ve been a bit distant lately. It’s just the socks have been on my mind and with finals and everything.”

“Stop,” Sasha said. “Don’t say a thing. I understand, you’ve been really busy. But I got you something guaranteed to make you forget all that. Just come into the living room.”

The box was bright pink and wrapped in a pale yellow ribbon. Sasha nodded as Lily skipped happily over to the present like a little kid. She couldn’t tear her eyes off Lily’s firm thighs and slender frame. She licked her lips just imagining Lily’s perky little tits in that cute little top she was wearing.

Just wait until she puts on the socks, Sasha told herself.

Lily looked over at Sasha, her eyes wide. “Oh wow. It’s so pretty.”

“Just like you, lover.” Sasha replied.

Lily giggled and Sasha knew that would only be the beginning of that cute little laugh of hers.

Tearing into the box, Lily seemed to forget all about going online. She forgot all about that ‘guy’ and her story writing. She only focused on pulling out the tissue paper and seeing what was inside.

“Socks!” Lily squealed. “You got me socks!”

She grabbed the thigh high fluffy stockings and practically jumped around in the room. “I can’t believe you got me socks. I love them. They’re soooo cute.”

Cute all right, Sasha thought. They were no cuter than Lily was right this moment.

“I have to try them on.”

Sasha knew she would. It was all falling perfectly into place.

Lily practically tore her own socks in the process of pulling them off her legs. She giggled as she caressed the smooth pink striped stockings Sasha had given her.

“They’re so yummy looking, just like candy canes.” Lily sighed.

“Well, go ahead and see how yummy they make you look.” Sasha said, barely controlling the eagerness in her voice.

Lily sat down on the floor and stretched her legs out, draping the stockings over top of them. She giggled again, the threads tickling her skin. Then she bent one leg, pulling it up to her chest and sticking just her foot inside the first sock.

“Ooh wow. These feel incredible!”

“I knew they would.” Sasha said.

Lily pulled the sock slowly across the ball of her foot, tugging it up her calf and as soon as it met her knee, she seemed to stop. Sasha looked her in the eyes. There was clear distraction there, pleasure beyond any Lily had ever known before when putting on stockings.

“OOOOHHH.... OH fuckkkk!” Lily moaned.

Sasha couldn’t suppress a laugh this time. “Well that sounds like you like them. Put the other one on too.”

Lily seemed to jump when Sasha said to. She yanked the one sock up over her thigh and grabbed the other one, quickly putting her foot into it.

“These are fucking amazing.” Lily said, letting her emotions get the best of her.

She squirmed on the floor as she tugged the smooth pink stripes up over her other leg. Again, just past the knee she paused.

“Ohhhhh.... damn... these feel. OH yessss! Oh wow.” She muttered, trying to form a coherent thought.

Sasha only sat down in a nearby chair to watch the real fun begin.

Lily pulled the second stocking fully up, just underneath her short skirt. She trembled suddenly, as though a seizure was taking hold of her. She trembled and she came violently, right there in the middle of the living room carpet.

“OHHHHH... OHHHH YESSSSS! OH, OHHHH, OH SASHA!!!” She screamed.

Sasha watched as Lily orgasmed again and again, her mind being permanently numbed by the pleasure exploding inside her body.

“OHHH... Oh fuckkkkk!” Lily reached up and grabbed at her tits. She squeezed them hard, pinching her nipples, writhing around on the floor like the biggest slut Sasha had ever seen.

Her legs were spread wide and soon Sasha could visibly see the juices forming a puddle beneath the girl. She was fighting her way through one orgasm after another, after another.

Little did Lily know, Sasha thought. Little did she know that all those orgasms were short-circuiting her brain. Lily was climaxing herself into stupidity and she had no clue what was happening. Those juices flowing between her legs may as well have been her thoughts. Poor Lily would be left a brainless little slut with all the time in the world for Sasha to enjoy.

As the orgasms finally seemed to subside, Lily began the next part of her transformation. She stared up at Sasha, her eyes wide and just slightly dumb looking.

“Ooooh, like, oh my god. Like Sasha, you totally won’t believe what’s happening inside me.”

Sasha grinned. “What’s that?”

Lily looked down at her chest. “Like, my titties totally feel all tingly.”

Sasha shifted to rub her own legs against her growing arousal. “Why don’t you rub them, make them feel better?”

Lily giggled, nearly falling on her back with how hard she laughed. “Okie dokie, like, sounds really fun!”

Sasha stared at the girl laying there on the floor, lifting up her top and thrusting her hands under it.

“OOOOhhhh, Oh wowwww! Lily cried out. “My titties are totally getting bigger!”

Sasha smiled. “They are?” She said in mock surprise. “Let’s see how big they can get.”

Lily rolled around on her back, arching up off the floor, rubbing her stocking-clad legs together, thrusting her pelvis up and down. Her hands squeezed and groped, pinching her nipples, fondling each breast. Her shirt was beginning to get tight.

“Oh, I can hardly... like, breathe!” Lily moaned.

Her shirt got so tight her hands could be seen perfectly outlined on the sides of her ballooning tits. Her nipples seemed to be hard as rocks and began burrowing into the thin fabric. Soon that fabric was starting to split.

Sasha was sitting on the floor with Lily when the shirt finally ripped at the seams. Lily was sitting there holding two of the biggest, fattest tits she’d ever seen. They looked like bowling balls and sat in her lap as she sat up. The nipples were firm and nearly the palm of her hand width across.

“Ohhhh... my titties are so bigggg!” Lily giggled.

She continued playing with them, unaware of the final subtle changes taking place. Lily’s hair lightened slowly, going from sandy blonde to bright shiny platinum. It also lengthened, stretching down her back until it fell below where her mammoth boobs now reached in front.

Then her hips flared out, ever so slowly filling the girl’s tiny skirt until the stitching began to pop.

During all of this, Lily was playing with her tits. She was giggling. She leaning over to flick out her tongue and suck her own nipples, rubbing her pink striped legs together.

Sasha crawled forward and joined her girlfriend in the middle of the floor. She reached a hand up and grabbed hold of Lily’s massive left breast. She felt how spongy and soft it was, how full and absolutely ripe it seemed. Sliding her hand down, Sasha pressed it across the girl’s belly, thrusting her fingers down into her panties.

“Mmmmm...” Lily whimpered. Her eyes were closed and she was clearly about to orgasm again.

Before her brain cells began leaving the girl again and she became an even dimmer bimbo, Sasha wanted to ask her something.

“So, what was it you had to do tonight?”

“Like, nothing, nothing but lick your cunt and fuck until I can’t move!” Lily said, giggling like mad.

Sasha smiled. “I thought that might be what you wanted to do. So I take it you like your new socks?”

Lily squirmed and bit her lip as Sasha rubbed her fingers all over her thighs. “Ohhhhh, oh yessss... they’re soooo perfect!”

She opened her eyes and looked down at herself, struggling to shift her titanic tits to one side. “Like, how do I look?”

Sasha leaned in close, rubbing her lips across Lily’s flushed cheeks. “You look good enough to eat, my little peppermint slut!”

Lily giggled, all her intelligence being flushed out of her system by orgasm after orgasm. She fell back and Sasha fell on top of her.

“Like, that totally sounds like a fun dinner.”

The End ;)