The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is part of the Infinity City comic book universe located in The Vineyard section of The Garden of MC. This story occurs several years after “Girls With Guns.”

Sockubus.

by Vanderbilt.

Seated on her throne of flesh, the succubus smiled at Kira Blake. Heavy tresses ran down over the succubus’s back and bare shoulders, scarlet to match her eyebrows and contrasting shockingly with her jet black skin. She wore a virginal white lacey corset which sat on top of a gossamer-thin wedding gown, the wisps of the dress curving around her throne, so allowing all to see the soul-slave worshiping her naked pussy under the skirt. Skin-tight knee boots bound her cloven feet. Her golden eyes narrowed and she looked above Kira’s head.

“Ms. Blake, please do me the honor of not pretending to be hypnotized.”

Kira left her astral form, her pretty Asian eyes blinking as she re-took control of her limbs. The golden-haired succubus standing behind her hissed in fury. The Queen raised her hand.

“Child, hush.” The Queen turned her head to the entirely shaven nude keening softly on the end of the blonde demonette’s leash. “And fuck your slave, for pity’s sake. She’s gagging for it.”

The muscles in the blonde’s face twitched, but she bowed her head. Her naked slave followed her on her leash into an adjoining room.

The Queen shut her eyes for a moment, her mouth parting as she rode on her own raven-haired slave’s mouth. Her forked tongue flickered across her dark lips. She opened her eyes again and stared at Kira.

“So, Ms. Blake, alone together at last. I hope you appreciate the trouble I’ve taken to arrange our meeting under the best possible circumstances.”

“I’m here for my team. If you’re going to try to make me your slave as well, let’s get it over with.”

The Queen’s stern features frowned. “So direct. You know my children are so obedient, and the soul-slaves . . . well.” Her spectacular chest rose and fell within the lacey bodice. “It’s a pleasant change to talk to a woman with her own mind.”

Kira watched the succubus’s beautiful breasts. She could see a red beauty mark on the side of the left one.

“So let’s do it. You get me, but you release my team.”

The Queen laughed, her exquisite breasts shivering deliciously in the cups of the bodice.

“Why should I do that? Wouldn’t you prefer to join them? I’d rather have a complete set.”

She reached up and slipped her left breast from its cup, the blood-red nipple stood out proud.

“I could let you suckle on it yourself. Let you draw yourself into slavery with each suck around the teat until you pressed your lips to kiss me.”

Her fingers circled and pulled on the nipple.

Kira’s pussy got wet, her own nipples stiffening in response. She tore her eyes up and looked into the glowing eyes of The Queen.

“Please do me the honor of not trying that kind of routine on me.” Her left hand played with the nipple of her left breast, circling and then pulling it forward before releasing.

The Queen’s smile radiated warmth. “Of course not, but it’s a perfectly reasonable question, surely. Where would you like to kiss me?”

Her right hand trailed down over her taut stomach to her mound, she spread her legs and raised her pelvis. Kira could see the slave’s tongue licking eagerly between the dark labia. The Queen’s fingers pulled the hood of her clit back and the little bud stood up, glistening.

“How about here? Would you like the privilege of becoming a slave on your knees tonguing my clit? Is this where you’d like your sweet lips to kiss?”

Kira stared at the beautiful pussy. Her nostrils widened as she drank in the smell of lust. It intoxicated her. The pussy shifted back and forth as the Queen rotated her hips on her slave’s face. The pink tongue licked up desperately to snare the swollen clit, but she kept it out of reach of the slave, carefully preserving it for Kira’s eyes only.

Kira’s right hand drifted down over her ripped stomach and parted her own labia, pulled back the hood of her clit and showed it glistening and wet to the Queen. She lowered her hips, bowing her knees slightly, and started to rotate her pelvis in imitation of the succubus’s movements.

Kira clenched her jaw and looked up at the Queen’s golden eyes. “I’m a psychic. You might be . . . " Extraordinarily beautiful. She moaned, her words failing her. “This isn’t going to work.”

“Of course not. My presence doesn’t work on you, you’re a psychic.” The Queen’s left hand squeezed the luscious dark flesh of her left tit, she pushed it up and licked the tip of her hard nipple. Kira’s tongue pressed against her own hard left nipple.

“You long ago mastered the art of compartmentalizing your psyche as a defense against my attacks. In fact, the way in which you taught that to your team is most impressive.” For a moment, the Queen bit her nipple, tugging on it with her teeth. Kira’s cunt flooded as she bit her own nipple. “For so long, they endured the endless rolling orgasms I gave them, ah, yes, I appreciated the challenge.”

“But, of course, when your subordinate, the one you call Angela,” the Queen nodded down to the formerly hard-bodied agent on whose curvy backside she sat, “discovered her fetish for being a bimbo, she could no longer resist,” Angela’s outrageous tits and ass jiggled in barely suppressed heat as she heard her name mentioned, a mass of girly pink curls now on her head where she used to be close-cropped and blonde.

“And as for Marie,” raven-haired Marie redoubled her attention to the Queen’s pussy, “she’s just one of those so-called straight girls who spent her whole life waiting for their first taste of a juicy pussy. A little forbidden experimentation and . . . ah, yes! mmmm, right there, slave!”

The Queen rose. Marie moaned in misery, trying to raise her head against the chains extending from the floor that held it in place, her tongue questing for more wet cunt. She opted to eat Angela’s ass by way of consolation, Angela looked like she didn’t mind being the other white meat. The Queen fluttered the fingers of both hands across her breasts, lightly rubbing the tips of her nipples with the palms. The sensation made Kira arch her back and gasp, almost leaning forward as if in offering to the Queen.

“So I think we both know that without finding your darkest desire, there’s really no way I could influence your mind. Isn’t that right, Ms. Blake?”

The Queen’s hands glided between her thighs, delving deep. Kira’s eyes widened. Her own hands poised before her hips, she spread her thighs open and pushed her fingers inside her cunt, matching the Queen’s pace.

“Yes.” Kira husked. She’s right, she thought, this can’t be happening. Why is it happening?

“So why are you following my every move? Why are you letting me show you how to fuck your hot cunt? Mmmm?”

“Ahhh. . . . Don’t know.” Can’t . . . stop . . . oh, yes.

Kira seemed to be on fire now. The molten heat dripping between her thighs made it hard to think.

“Let me tell you then, Ms. Blake. It’s because you’re a submissive slut. You’ve got a hot and nasty little cunt that needs to be told what to do. I don’t have to control you, it isn’t necessary, because you want it to happen. It’s who you are, slut.”

Molten heat poured through Kira. She moaned and flung her head back. “Oh, god.” Must . . . comp . . . part . . . mentalize.

She felt the Queen’s hands on her back, the fingers dipping down to her ass, pressing between her asscheeks. A slick finger slipping inside. She sobbed, her hands dropping to her thighs she pressed her ass back, fucking herself on the Queen’s fingers.

“What kind of whore acts like this? Bend over and show me your cunt.”

Kira bent at the waist, her hands reaching down to touch the carpet, her ass high in the air. A slick hard cock teased at the lips of her cunt.

“Tell me, whore, tell me what you want.”

Her cunt wept with need, a hot hunger pouring through her mind.

The Queen paused, still stroking her hardness at the entrance of Kira’s wet folds.

“All you care about is this. . . . Tell me, slave.”

The hard length thrust inside Kira and she cried out. She felt one hand gripping her left hip while the other reached around to play with her clit.

“Oh, god. Yes. I don’t care. Fuck me. Please.”

Her flesh stung as the Queen started to spank her ass, fucking with a slow cruel rhythm. Kira dissolved.

Oh, god, thought Kira, she’s right, it really doesn’t matter, nothing matters except this.

Her orgasm drove the last sane thought from her head for quite some time.

* * *

Kira watched her breath moving in and out of her lungs through her mouth. She hunkered herself down inside her head, drawing up her forearms to her sides and curling her hands into fists. She centered herself, separating her mind from her body. She let her body speak with the succubus.

“Are you wet for me now, Kira?”

“Yes.”

Eyes shut, Kira lay on her back, the little orgasms shivering deliciously through her body. Each whisper coming from the succubus made her pussy drip.

“Good. I know your hot cunt is just dying for me to play with it, isn’t it?”

“Oh, god.”

“Tell me, Kira.”

“Yes, my hot cunt is dying for you to play with it.”

“I will be soon, you little slut.”

The lover’s laughter ran through her again. She arched her back, lifting her ass so that she pushed her fingers down inside her pussy, parting her wet labia before stroking her fingers up to find her clit.

“Are you thinking about my fat cock now, Kira?”

“Yes.” Her fingers pulled the hood back from her clit, circling it slowly. Her moan came out loud and clear.

“Stop.” The voice snapped. It lashed across her pussy, making it sting.

Kira gasped, her eyes popping open. Her fingers paused on her clit. “Please, oh, god, please.”

“No, slut, not until we have a little talk about who you are and what you’re going to do. Pull your hand away from yourself.”

Kira pulled her left hand back from her pussy. Her fingers trembled just above her mound. “Please.”

“You’re just a slut, aren’t you, Kira?”

“Yes.”

“Say it back to me, Kira, I want to be sure you’re clear what you are.”

“I’m a slut.”

“You’re a slut with a hot and needy cunt.”

“Yes, oh, god, I’m a slut with a hot and needy cunt, please, let me. Oh.” Kira closed her eyes again, her body shivering like a bowstring held at maximum tension.

“Did you use both hands to touch yourself, slut?”

“No.”

Deep inside her mind, Kira raised her fists over either side of her head.

“Which hand?”

“My left.”

“And what are you doing with your right hand?”

“Crossing my fingers.”

An exasperated sigh echoed around the lair.

“I’ve never met a more stubborn slut. You’re compartmentalizing yourself again, aren’t you?”

“Oh, yes.” Kira coiled in on herself, balling herself against the pressure bearing down from outside her mind.

The succubus knew an impressively wide range of blue vocabulary.

* * *

Kira opened her eyes once more. She lay on her back facing the wall, her legs spread and raised against it.

“Stand and come into the corridor, let me see you.”

She rolled onto her left side and stood.

Melting with the need to push her fingers inside her damp folds, she pressed her right hand against the wall to steady herself and then shuffled forward into the corridor. She turned and faced down it.

“Show me your pussy, slave.”

Kira pulled her puffy labia apart.

“Please, Mistress.” She knew the succubus’s correct name without bidding. It just didn’t count without kissing. And consequently annoyed the fuck out of the succubus. That remained Kira’s one small consolation through the extraordinary nightly sensual orgasmic torture.

The succubus paused just outside of arm’s reach. She ran her smoldering eyes across Kira’s body.

“Kneel. . . . Good.”

“Now pinch your clit. . . . Very good.”

“Push two fingers inside your pussy. . . . Yes, just like that. . . . Now suck on the fingers of your right hand. That’s right. Make them wet.”

“Push a finger in your ass. . . .Good. Very good. Keep playing with your ass and cunt, slave. . . . Excellent.”

“You will make a superlative slave.”

Kira’s eyes rolled back in her head as she fucked herself on her fingers, her hips undulating for her Mistress. The succubus walked to one side and raised her shining black leg, placing her cloven foot on Kira’s left shoulder.

The succubus pushed Kira over with her foot. Her right shoulder slammed onto the tiles and she rolled onto her back. She kept fucking herself.

“Stop. Pull your hands away.”

Kira obeyed, her lips curling back to plead. The succubus placed her cloven hoof between Kira’s thighs, pressing down lightly.

The pleading died on Kira’s lips as pure molten heat engulfed her. Her hips jerked up and she fucked herself on the rough sole of the succubus’s hoof. The rough ridges rubbed deliciously across her swollen clit. She crested from her core, sobbing and jerking her pelvis against Mistress’s heel.

After-tremors rocked her as Mistress rolled her booted hoof against Kira’s mound. Her hands sprawled back on the tiles high over her head. She stared sightless at the ceiling as she floated on a cloud of submission.

Kira uncurled her hands deep inside her mind. Soooo relaxed.

* * *

Behind the security desk in the demonic lair’s vaulted lobby, sat the blonde succubus in her receptionist’s uniform. Out of the night, adjusting her long leather over coat to sit more comfortably, Kira walked smoothly through the revolving glass doors and across to the semi-circular desk.

“Good evening, Ms. Blake,” said the blonde succubus, “Do you have another appointment with Our Dark Queen to discuss your team’s captivity?”

“I’d like to go inside, sweetheart, I’ve just had enough, let’s just get the kiss over with.” said Kira. “No need for us to pretend I’m hypnotized this time.”

The blonde demonette blinked then smiled ravenously. “Of course.” She winked as she pressed the security button.

Kira pushed through the metal gate and got in the elevator to the penthouse. She adjusted her dark, square-framed glasses and swept back her hair.

Kira glided into the penthouse. Her blue-and-black streaked hair hung across her shoulders. She shrugged off her long leather overcoat and stalked forward, nude except for the candy-striped socks encasing her luscious legs up to the tops of her thighs. Above the tops of the woolly socks, the lean muscles of her pale white flesh rippled as she moved towards the Queen. A gold chain hung between the piercings in her nipples. The ornate tattoo of a gorgeous redhead with disturbingly green eyes on her upper left arm only enhanced her delicious nudity.

But mostly the Queen really liked the socks.

Kira stood before her, ignoring Angela’s moaning and Marie’s slurping.

“Let’s face it, Queen, we could just go on having mind-blowingly hot lesbian sex for hours on end night after night, but it’s not getting us anywhere—one of us has to break the cycle!”

The Queen really really liked the socks, especially now they’d changed to blood-red. One of her favorite colors.

“So while recovering from last night’s marathon, I managed to speak to an old friend in Infinity City from my FBI days.”

Now the socks had multi-colored rainbow stripes, Kira helpfully turned around and bent over so the Queen got the full effect.

“You see she’s got this voluntary probationer she’s meant to keep track of—and get this—the probationer is the avatar of an ancient snake demon.”

Kira got comfortable on the floor and spread her thighs wide, so the Queen got the full benefit of the black socks with the flames up the sides.

“And when she asked her if she’d ever heard of a succubus like you, well, turned out she totally had, apparently she has a whole lot of stuff like that just floating around in her skull left over from her demon manifestations.”

The Queen stroked her fingers along the inside of her thighs, swallowing the images of the socks that Kira fed her mind. She lifted up her ass, reaching under the hem of her dress to play with her pussy. The smell of sex scented the air.

Kira stalked forward wearing black socks with cheeky little windows running along the sides for her perfectly toned legs to peek out of.

“Because everybody has their irresistible hot buttons, don’t they?”

The Queen whimpered as Kira lifted her elegant right leg up and rested it on her shoulder. Now Kira wore blue socks with three white stripes around the tops of her thighs.

“I like the ones with the pockets for individual toes best, don’t you?”

Kira gave her toes a little wriggle. The Queen’s forked tongue hung out. Kira pushed her off her throne and onto the floor, brushing the Queen’s stiff nipples teasingly with her woolly toes.

“And you like socks, don’t you?”

Kira smiled wickedly. “Lilliana, Queen of The Sockubae.”

Lilliana trembled at the maddening sensations on her nipples.

Kira coughed. “Well? How about a kiss?”

Lilliana gasped and pressed lips to sock.

“Good girl. You just lie back and enjoy, okay? And I’ll expect my team back in their normal state by sunrise.”

END.