The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sole Survivor

By Stub

mc mf ff md in sf

Chapter 3 — Let Me Introduce You to the Family

It was 8:00 pm, and I was mentally crapped out after a full day of work. I’d actually sent Lulani home, and told her to integrate back into her family until I came to get her. Having her sitting blankly on my couch that morning had started to creep me out.

At first I figured I would keep her busy by having her clean everything in the cabin, top to bottom. Unfortunately, mind controlled people work really hard and are really efficient once you get them started; by noon she had done everything I’d asked and was back to sitting on the couch. That’s when I’d sent her home—at least there she could contribute to her family’s well being for a while.

I’d gotten a lot done in the last twelve hours. For the first few, I’d analyzed the extra data included in the vid feeds, and discovered several things. First of all, the signal repeated every 3.42 seconds, and was densely packed in both amplitude and frequency; they’d obviously jammed a lot of instructions into as small a burst as they could.

I spent some time looking at the signal data, but realized that I had no way of decoding it. Firstly, because it was probably written in Chrxjthalian—or whatever the fuck they called their language—and I didn’t have a dictionary handy. Secondly, because it was designed to manipulate the human brain, and I knew fuck-all about electronic manipulation of brain waves through visual or auditory stimulus. I would need to find an expert on one or the other before I could follow that line of inquiry.

I’d also discovered that it was possible to filter out the audio track by modifying a set of noise-cancelling earphones. I disabled the wireless receivers in my favorite ear buds, and set the noise-cancelling range to the frequencies of the alien signal. I tested everything very carefully—this was my free will we were talking about, and I probably wouldn’t get a second chance. I’d done the testing by setting a timer on my console, then running like hell off the boat, and down the pier, with a set of ear plugs in, and my hands over my ears.

It was lucky for me that I tested, because the first run didn’t work; the equivalent of 3.7dB of alien signal had gotten through. I’m not sure if that would have been enough to tweak my brain, but it was better not to find out. The signal was actually ultrasonic—in the 40kHz range where bats and dolphins operate—so I wouldn’t have actually “heard” it, but it could have gotten to my brain anyway. The second test was almost perfect, and the third was as good as I thought I could get with my current equipment.

I was also pretty sure that I could program a quality pair of D-glasses to counter the visual signals. Unfortunately, I didn’t have any D-glasses with me. I didn’t need them at sea, and frankly, I tended to think that anyone who used them regularly was a pretentious dick.

In the last half of my day, I’d modified Survivor’s radar receiver to record a much larger spectrum of energy, in hopes of capturing the signal from the drone mesh tomorrow. Just to be sure, I’d also wired several of my electronic testing and diagnostic tools, plus my vid recorder, into the bridge system, and left them out on the deck to record what they could. Before we left for the shelter, I’d have Lulani turn on the cabin vid system and satradio—while I was safely out of range—and set the recorders for all day.

Now, all that was left was to collect Lulani, pack for our shelter stay, and make sure we were in the underground bunker in time. Needing to stretch my legs, and still not trusting a phone signal—even with my earphones in—I was walking along the island’s ring road to Lulani’s house to get her.

As I sauntered down the packed dirt of the road, shining my flashlight in front of me, and listening to the songs of katydids off in the foliage, I was as calm as I could remember being since that panicked day in June. Working hard at a problem always evened out my moods. Having the alien mother of all problems dumped in my lap had shaken my confidence for a while, but getting back in the zone had straightened my head out.

Immersing myself in work had stirred up memories of my past life, of getting up and going into an office every day. Now, as I strolled through the warm night on a tropical island, I started wondering what was happening back home. It was around midnight in San Jose right now, and everyone was probably asleep, resting up for their Wednesday morning routine.

Back then, I was usually up by 6:00, and in the office early. That was partly to get a good start, but it was also to avoid the gridlock that hit the entire Bay Area by 7:00—even with CalTrans’s vaunted new AutoMerge™ in full effect. I would start the coffee, and be half way through my first cup, by the time the rest of my coworkers filtered in. Was that someone else’s normal behavior now: every morning for the rest of their lives to make the first pot of coffee, and to wave hello to the same mind controlled drones walking past their office?

At first I had admired the aliens’ ingenuity at having everyone continue their “normal behavior,” while they co-opted the military to work on their special plan. Now, though, I could think of dozens of situations—probably hundreds, or thousands if I really put my mind to it—where normal behavior wouldn’t be practical.

For everyday maintenance of the human race, having workers go about their regular routine would be fine; the lights would stay on, toilets would flush properly, and food would arrive on grocery shelves as needed. The problems I saw had to do with anyone who created as their normal behavior. Creation involved new knowledge and new behavior, both of which were suppressed by the Blue Meanies’ control. If it hadn’t happened at the time of what they called The Awakening—the moment that first EM pulse hit the planet—it wasn’t going to happen at all.

I knew that with Lulani, the only way that I could teach her anything, was to phrase the command as an adjustment to her normal behavior. It seems that when the aliens had allowed people to self-adjust—to “learn”—when their actions conflicted with that of another person, they’d opened up a loophole in their control.

As far as I could tell, only people like me—people who could command—could implant completely new behavior. Taking a controlled person out of their routine didn’t force them to adapt, either; changes only seemed to occur when one person’s self-contained world collided with another’s.

When I’d commanded Lulani to stay with me on my boat, it wasn’t a question of my normal behavior conflicting with hers, allowing her to adapt. Instead, it was like she’d left the Earth and gone to Mars; she had no idea how to reconcile her behavior to something she couldn’t comprehend. So she waited, like a robot, for her next command.

I was the only one in command on this tiny island, but who was doing the commanding back in the larger world? The aliens, certainly, but how? How many others like me were there left? I wasn’t naïve enough to think that I was the only person who had freaked out and buried themselves in a hole when the aliens arrived. But how many had managed to stay free when the eggs returned every eight days, and the world was full of corrupted, mind controlling media? Were there still organized groups of free humans left? Maybe even a government? I shook my head sadly, knowing I wasn’t going to learn any of that unless I left Kili and headed back to “civilization.”

Wondering who was controlled and who was free brought up thoughts of all the people I’d left behind in California. How had they managed through this ordeal? A lot of them were far smarter than me, so I had hope that, somehow, they saw what was coming and protected themselves.

It was hard to imagine someone like the fiery Dr. Kinslov, the Russian physicist who’d pioneered the technology we were working with, standing on a rooftop, watching the eggs accumulate in the sky, and waiting placidly for the aliens to make their move. Knowing him, he’d had a dozen theories already churning through his brain seconds after the first ship appeared, and was acting on the best one minutes after that.

What had happened at places like Rollins-Chiu, the company I had worked with to develop the nanoprocessor? Their sprawling South Bay campus had close to eight thousand people working there, with probably half of them involved in R&D. Was everyone—my old partner Travis, or Ellen, Misha, Mahmoud, or any of my old coworkers—showing up to work every morning, ready to tackle that problem they’d been working on the day before, but never able to make a breakthrough? For some reason that made me really sad.

Anyone who relied on non-repetitive thinking for their normal lives—anyone from artists to stockbrokers—was probably stuck in an endless loop, repeating the same task over and over again, but never progressing beyond where they’d been on “Blue Thursday.”

And yeah, I just made up that name on the spot. But I like it, and it’s going in the fucking history books.

I noticed that I was getting closer to Lulani’s family home, so I back-burnered all of this maudlin speculation until I had more facts. I tried to will myself back to the good place I’d been in only a few minutes earlier. I opened my perceptions to the peacefulness of this tropical island night. At this time of year, temperatures in the Marshalls only fluctuated by a couple of degrees between high and low, but the darkness distracted me from the fact that I was hot, and sticky with sweat. I relaxed, took a deep breath, and could almost believe I was taking a stroll on a warm, humid summer evening in the Deep South.

I broke through the surrounding stands of palm trees, and entered the clearing where Lulani’s family had their house. Along with picking her up, I wanted to check on the rest of her clan. I hadn’t given much thought to them earlier, when I’d simply commanded their oldest daughter to stay with me indefinitely. Hell, I’d never even learned their family name.

Lulani had said that her absence wouldn’t cause any great hardship for them, which was a good thing. But what was I going to do about them in the long term? If I created a way to counteract the alien mind control, would I free them before I left? I wasn’t sure what effect that would have on my plans, so I held off on any decision for now.

What I did know, was that if there was any way to keep the gorgeous Lulani with me, I was going to take it.

I was about thirty meters from her house now, approaching cautiously. I had no idea what devices they had in their house that could transmit the corrupted alien signal. I had my earphones in, and was ready to close my eyes instantly if I thought a vid signal was coming through the window. The wind had picked up from the west, and the palms were rustling loudly, so I couldn’t hear anything from inside yet.

As I crept closer, I saw that there were lights on inside, but I didn’t detect anything that sounded like electronic audio. I did hear something, though. Sporadic noises were coming from the front room of the house, and the closer I got, the clearer I heard them: the high-pitched moans of at least two women. Are they watching porn vids? I thought. Is that their normal night time entertainment in this house? Even with young kids around?

Shielding my eyes with my hand, and trusting my earphones to work properly, I knocked loudly on the front door. I heard a voice that must be Jeffrey, saying something indistinct, and then the porno sounds stopped.

Lulani opened the door. Framed in the light spilling out of the opening, I could see that her hair was wildly disheveled, and her dress was twisted up in an odd way, like she’d thrown it on in haste. I didn’t have long to examine the dress, though, since upon seeing me, she grabbed the bottom hem and lifted it over her head. Before I could react, she was back to her normal behavior of being naked in my presence.

“Come in,” she said, then turned and walked back into the house.

I stood there, a little stunned, trying to think of a graceful way to get out of this situation. Then I remembered: I was the only one on this island who could give commands, everyone else had to follow my lead. Feeling a little more in charge, I stepped through the door.

The room looked like the typical living room of a large family. There were two white rattan couches with bright blue cushions, two large stuffed chairs in the same color, a couple beanbags in front of the vid screen, a WiiStationX console, and some scattered toys. Pictures of smiling family members were propped up on end tables or hanging on the walls.

What wasn’t typical in this room, was a naked Jeffrey sitting on one of the couches, his equally naked wife straddling his lap, and a teenage girl sprawled on one of the beanbags, with her light blue dress bunched up under her armpits.

The girl looked a little younger than Lulani, and I assumed that this was the sister she had talked about, the one that she had started “touching and kissing” before the aliens came. She seemed only a little younger, maybe sixteen or seventeen. She had a cute face, with a small, flat nose, and big brown eyes, but she wasn’t nearly as stunning as her older sister. Seeing her lying there exposed, it looked like she had inherited her mother’s body type, with conical breasts, a thick waist, a cute little belly, and fleshy, jiggling thighs.

Everyone was looking at me with the same waiting-for-commands stare that I had seen so often on Lulani’s beautiful face. Had she told them that I was someone who could give commands, or had I knocked them out of their comfort zone, so normal behavior didn’t apply? I swung the door shut behind me, and it latched with an audible click. The second that happened, everyone got right back to what they’d been doing.

Jeffrey and Amata started kissing passionately. Her wild, grey-streaked hair was bouncing around, almost obscuring both their heads. Jeffrey’s large stomach was mashed against his wife’s soft, pillowy breasts and protruding belly. Her thick brown thighs and generous ass covered his lower body so completely, that I couldn’t tell if they were joined or not.

As the beautiful, naked Lualni walked toward the beanbags, her younger sibling smiled and opened her legs wide. Soft arms rose up to enfold the older girl, as Lulani knelt between those spread thighs and bent down to start kissing her sister. Soon, they were locked together as fiercely as their mother and father were. I saw Lulani’s small hand kneading a soft breast, pinching and pulling at the hard, dark nipple. Both of her sister’s hands moved around to the older girl’s smooth, tight, ass cheeks, and started pulling hard to mash their cores together.

In a short while, I heard the same two sets of high-pitched moans that I had originally thought came from porn vids. It seems that Amata and her second oldest daughter were both very vocal in their passion.

I watched this go on for a bit, standing just inside the doorway. Everyone was ignoring me at this point, totally involved with their respective partners. My cock was straining in my shorts, and I really wanted to take it out and give it some attention, but I didn’t know how they would react if I suddenly went from observer to participant. Then, once more, I remembered that they would react exactly how I told them to react. I was the one in command here.

I summoned up my best tone of authority. “Lulani, Jeffrey, Amata, stop what you’re doing right now, sit down on the couches, and remain there.”

Immediately, Amata fell sideways off her husband’s lap and spun around to sit facing forward. Jeffrey sat up a little straighter and looked at me, his fairly large, glistening, uncut cock peeking out at an angle from between his thighs and his belly. Lulani pried her sister’s hands off her ass, and got to her feet. She walked over to the second, smaller couch in the room, and sat down in the same pose she always took in my boat cabin.

I didn’t remember the sister’s name, so I hadn’t been able to issue any direct commands to her. She was still lying on the beanbag, with her own hand now buried in her unruly triangle of black pubic hair, while her other hand squeezed and pulled strongly at her mocha breast. Her high-pitched cries were increasing in tempo and volume, and I almost hated to interrupt her before she finished. Then again, I remembered, I was the one in charge.

“Lulani, what’s your sister’s name?” I asked, pointing at the writhing girl on the floor.

“Her name is Malie,” my little island toy replied.

“Malie, stop what you are doing, and sit next to your sister,” I said loudly.

I guess it took a few seconds for Malie to recognize that she’d just received a command, but after a particularly hard thrust of her hand into her pussy, and a loud wail of enjoyment, she stopped. Her face melted into the expressionless robot look of the others as she got to her feet. She immediately pulled her dress down from under her arms, until she was completely covered, and moved to the couch with her sister.

I pulled one of the overstuffed chairs around until it faced both couches. “Jeffrey, I’m going to ask you some questions. Answer honestly and completely. Say yes if you understand.”

“Yes,” the large man rumbled.

Before I started with Jeffrey though, I saw something else that needed to be addressed. “Malie, take off your dress and sit back down. While you are in my presence, you will dress as Lulani does; if she is clothed, you will be clothed, if she is naked, you will be naked. You won’t feel embarrassed, or have any mental discomfort from doing this.”

I always felt like such a tool giving these commands. It was like I turned into a robot myself, using bigger words than I needed to, and leaving out any contractions. I was just trying to be logical and specific whenever I told someone what to do, and I guess the most natural way for my brain to do that involved sounding like Data from the 2027 reboot of Next Generation. But hey, I’d say every command in Icelandic if it got the job done. And if I could find a good trans app for Icelandic.

The younger girl stood up and shucked her light blue dress. She looked like she was a few centimeters shorter than her sister. She was by no means fat, but she had the thick body type that was common in some regions of the South Pacific. Her skin was still smooth, taut, and blemish free like other teens, but she didn’t have the curves that Lulani boasted. She also appeared to be much hairier, as her black, bushy triangle extended out onto her thighs, and up under her pooched out little tummy.

I turned back to Jeffrey. His cock seemed to have softened to the point where I couldn’t see it any more under his hanging stomach, which was a relief. I guess the parents’ normal behavior didn’t include taboos about being naked in public, which is why they hadn’t scrambled to put on their clothes. “Where are your other children?” I asked.

“They’re out back, in the storm shelter, playing games until 9:30.”

“Did you send them there deliberately?”

“Yes.”

Sigh. “Explain why. Be specific.” Fucking literal minded drones.

“We figured out that normal behavior means keeping young children from seeing anything sexual, so our new normal behavior is for the little ones to go to the shelter while Amata and I are fucking. At first we were concerned, and we were going to call an Arbiter, since it was our first real divergence of normal behaviors, but we figured out how to adjust without conflict.”

“What about Lulani and Malie, aren’t they also your children? Why aren’t they in the shelter with the others? Be specific.” I was pretty sure I knew why, but I wanted to hear him say it.

Jeffrey’s face got even more wooden, if that was possible. “I need my normal behavior to interact with that of my Harmonious Brothers and Sisters in a way that benefits all without causing conflict. If I see a potential conflict between my normal behavior and that of another, we must question each other, and try to adjust our behaviors to work in harmony. If we are unable to agree on a harmonious adjustment, we must contact the nearest Arbiter, and that being will provide a change in normal behavior for both parties.”

His face relaxed a little. “Both girls have sex as part of their normal behavior. When we talked about it in order to compromise, it made more sense for them to have sex at the same time and in the same place that Amata and I do, so we can maximize the time when we can keep the youngest children from seeing either of us.”

That was bizarre, I thought. That bit about normal behavior and conflict sounded almost word for word identical to what Lulani said on the boat. I was more convinced than ever that it was a literal translation of part of their core programming. When I raised a question—more like, when I challenged his belief—about how he handled a behavior adjustment, he must have reinforced himself by reciting that phrase as a mantra.

Jeffrey had fallen silent. I looked around the room at the strange tableau. I needed to get Lulani away so we could pack up for our day in the shelter. I also needed to figure out what I was going to do about the rest of her family.

It seemed that her family could survive indefinitely on their normal behavior, barring some accident or natural disaster. They produced food, entertained themselves, and didn’t come into contact with anyone that could cause them to change. Taking Lulani away with me wouldn’t hurt the family dynamic in any way…or would it?

I had questioned whether her use as a worker would be missed, but she was obviously part of some other, hotter, normal behavior in this family. Would they suffer if I removed her from the sexual equation?

“I am commanding Lulani to come with me, to live with me, and travel with me, for an indefinite period. Interaction with her is no longer part of this family’s normal behavior.” I let my words sink in, and saw Jeffrey, Amata, and Malie glance at each other, like they were recalculating their interactions with the family, based on this new information.

“Jeffrey, what will your new normal behavior be regarding sex in this household?” I asked.

“I’ll keep fucking Amata every fourth day from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm as normal. No one will fill in for Amata when she is busy or sick, so I’ll go without sex during those times.”

Poor guy. I turned to Malie. “What is your new normal behavior regarding sex?”

“I’ll keep playing with my bibi every day in private, but now I’ll go to the shelter with the other kids when Papa and Mama are doing it.”

Poor girl. By taking Lulani away, I was diminishing the small bits of pleasure that these unfortunate, mind controlled people were able to eke out of their “normal” existence under alien rule. Maybe I could leave them with something more…

“Malie, from now on, your normal behavior includes substituting for your Mama in relieving your Papa when he is horny…um, mane’o…just like Lulani used to do. Your Mama will show you the techniques that she knows for giving him relief, like handjobs, blowjobs, and rubbing him with your tits. You will include these new actions in your normal behavior. Say yes if you understand what I’ve commanded.”

“Yes,” the naked teen replied.

“Amata, during the times that you have sex with Jeffrey, you will spend part of it demonstrating all of the techniques that you know for handjobs, blowjobs, and tit-fucking to Malie, so that she can learn her new behavior. Once she has learned everything that you know, you will stop the demonstrations. Say yes if you understand.”

“Yes,” said Amata.

“Jeffrey and Amata, from now on, your new normal behavior is to include Malie in your sexual activity. You can pleasure her with your hands and mouths, but you are not allowed to fuck her. Say yes if you understand.”

“Yes,” they said in unison.

Well then. Hopefully, I had allowed for every variable. At the least, they were going to get more sex than they would if I had just taken Lulani away with no adjustment. I just hoped that this arrangement stayed permanent. For all I knew, if commands weren’t given by the aliens themselves, they would only last until the family’s next exposure to the alien conditioning. Well, at least I tried.

I looked at my watch. “There’s still 45 minutes left until the younger children return. Continue with your normal activities according to your schedule. Lulani, come over here.”

I saw Malie get up and walk over to her parents. Her mother was already getting Jeffrey to lie flat on the couch. As Lulani stepped in front of me, blocking my view, I heard Amata say, “Come here jitonboro, and kneel down by me. Watch how I’m using my hands to get Baba’s koko excited…” I left them to their new reality while I looked up and down at my lovely Lulani. My Lulani. Freed of all her other obligations, by the strangest twist of fate that I could ever imagine, she belonged to me now.

In the old world, a 38 year old stranger had no right to walk into a family’s home, declare that he was taking their 18 year old virgin daughter with him, and abscond with her on his boat, perhaps forever. I couldn’t decide if I was merely embracing the planet’s new reality, or if the ordeal of living under alien threat had turned me into a monster. Or maybe I was just a self-involved asshole, who saw a way to get some hot island pussy that he never could have touched before. Whatever the truth was, I was claiming my first slave in the New World Order. So be it.

I stood up in front of her. “Lulani, undress me,” I said. Moments later, my clothes were in a neatly folded pile on the floor, and my erect cock was saluting my brown lovely.

I sat back down on the chair, shifted my ass to the edge of the seat and spread my legs so she could get between. I motioned her to kneel between my thighs, and before I knew it, her warm mouth was over my cock.

I glanced over at the couch, and saw Amata had her large floppy tits wrapped around Jeffrey’s impressive manhood. She was lifting her torso up and down, and giving Malie a running commentary of her technique, half in English, and half in Marshallese. Jeffrey had his eyes closed and was biting his lip, obviously trying not to explode before the lesson was over.

I was squeezing and pulling on Lulani’s erect nipples while she deep-throated the iron bar of my erection. I wanted to do more, but couldn’t reach her pussy in this position. Telling her to stop, I got up and towed her along by the hand to the other couch.

“Lulani, we’re going to do something called a sixty-nine. Remember what we do, and include it in your normal routine when we have sex.” She nodded her head. “Okay,” I said, “I’m going to lay down on the couch, and you are going to kneel over my face, with your head facing toward my feet. You are going to lower your pussy—your bibi—to my mouth, and then lean forward and continue sucking on my dick. You understand?” She nodded again.

I lay down, and soon had a pair of warm tan thighs pressing against my ears. Just above me, I could see Lulani’s swollen lips through the veil of her dark curls. Her bush, and the insides of her thighs were coated with the dried evidence of her earlier playtime with her sister. I could smell her resurging excitement now, as she continued to lower herself. She hovered her pussy a couple centimeters above my waiting mouth, either afraid to hurt me by pressing down, or afraid of what she might feel by pressing down.

I felt her firm tits and rigid nipples compress into my stomach. A hand wrapped around the base of my tool, and then her mouth was back where it belonged. I sucked in a breath as, thanks to the wonders of alien conditioning, she immediately took me all the way into her throat. She pulled back, and started nibbling gently on my cock head with her small white teeth. I shuddered, and decided I needed a distraction before I erupted.

I grabbed her hips with both hands, and raised my head to give her a kiss pressing my lips hard against her mound. I backed off and extended my tongue to begin exploring through the black curls, searching to find the treasures underneath. Burrowing through, I found her slightly parted cleft, and ran my tongue tip up and down both sides of her pouting outer lips. She hunched into my face a little with that first contact, but I clamped down with my hands and held her steady.

I kept teasing her with just my tongue tip, running it over every surface I could reach. Her scent got stronger, and my tongue was gliding more easily through her folds as her excitement built. She gasped around my swollen cock head as I changed tactics without warning. I pressed my lips hard against her, and mashed her mound down onto my mouth, while stabbing my tongue into her entrance. I could feel her virgin barrier, and probed it gently, surreptitiously testing its strength. By tomorrow night, I promised myself, there won’t be any more resistance there.

Using my firm grip on her hips to direct her, I started moving her forward and back, and from side to side, licking and sucking at her moist tan flesh, from the tiny firm bud of her clit to the little wrinkled cove of her asshole. She gasped and twitched, as she absorbed each virgin sensation.

She was clutching my cock in both hands, occasionally squeezing it, occasionally pumping it up and down. Her lips and tongue occasionally made contact with my cock, but only when her pleasure-swamped brain cleared enough to remind her that she might be neglecting her job.

Behind me on the other couch, vague noises, occasional grunts, and several high-pitched squeals told me that the other three were still going strong.

“Yes, my darling utloklap, do it just like your sister. Put your little pussy right there on Baba’s mouth.” It sounded like Amata was still directing the family’s pleasure.

I continued trying to show Lulani every possible combination we could achieve with my mouth and her pussy. Eventually, she went from experiencing everything as brand new, to figuring out what felt the best. A couple times, I felt her resisting my guiding hands, trying to get back to something that felt particularly good. I relaxed my grip a little, and let her start directing her own movements.

As I would expect, the first thing she wanted to experience was my mouth on her clit. She hovered over me for a second, lining up her button in just the right spot, then descended, hard. She started dancing her hips in hypnotic circular motions, changing direction and speed, moving up and down to vary the pressure of my rigid tongue on her most sensitive spot.

Still not totally used to the body of my little island slave girl, I had only a vague idea of how much it took to get her off. One thing I had figured out though, is that physical pleasure was not limited by alien control. I assume there wasn’t really any need for the aliens to limit pleasure, when all the behavior that could cause it in the first place was covered by normal behavior.

One example of that was, literally, right in front of my face: if no one had ever tongued Lulani’s clit before the aliens appeared, then the rules of normal behavior said that no one ever would in the future. At least until I came along. Since I had first started playing with her, every time I’d done something to her body, she’d reacted just as I would expect any other woman to react. That’s not to say that I know all of the infinite variations of pleasure that a woman feels, but let’s just say it was within an acceptable range.

Behind me now was the slap of flesh on flesh, and the creaking rustle of rattan furniture getting a heavy workout. “Oh, God, Jeff. Fuck me! Unnnh…get it in deeper! Show our baby girl how good you are Baba! Keep fucking me…ahhh…harder!” Amata seemed to be taking my commands to heart. She was getting her “normal behavior,” once-every-four-days fucking, but still including Malie in the fun.

Meanwhile, Lulani continued to press against my tongue. I knew that, over time, I would learn dozens of tricks to get her off, but in our current situation this one was working fine: 1) Place tongue (a) on clitoris (b); 2) Move both parts rapidly against each other; 3) Repeat as needed.

I was surprised when after a minute or so, she popped my dick back into her mouth. She wasn’t doing anything to it, just holding it firmly between her lips while she moaned in pleasure. The warmth and wetness inside her was keeping me steel hard, even without the normal friction. Lulani’s lower body was in high gear though, grinding on my mouth. Her humming moans buzzed through my cock with more urgency as she climbed the slope, and I was a little worried that she might bite down as she hit her peak.

Luckily for me, when it hit her, instead of biting down, she opened wider and almost screamed around the plug in her mouth. Her thighs clamped my head as her body tensed. I could feel her stomach muscles flutter where they were pressed against my upper chest. She hunched strongly against my mouth four or five times, until I took back a little control and lifted her hips off me so I could breathe. Her hips continued to move, but slower and slower until she eventually ran out of steam.

Her body lost all tension, and I let her down to lie completely on top of me. She still had the sensitive tip of my cock between her lips, and while she recovered, she was suckling gently, and running her tongue in lazy circles.

Behind me, I heard Amata—or maybe it was Malie, hard to tell them apart when they were turned on—crying out as she too hit her peak.

Eventually, Lulani recovered enough to resume her oral duties. She was kneeling up, keeping her sensitive pussy away from my mouth, and going at my cock with her usual, mind controlled enthusiasm.

I had a little more freedom to move, since she wasn’t using her pussy to smash my head into the couch any more, and I awkwardly got my arm around to check my watch. Only ten minutes until the younger children returned. I had a choice to make, since I was going to be locked up with Lulani for the next twenty-four hours; cum quickly now, or save it for later. Always the hedonist at heart, it didn’t take me long to choose.

I heard the sounds of renewed fucking from the other couch. Craning my neck to look behind us, I saw Jeffrey pounding into his wife from behind, with their daughter watching from the side. Seeing her there gave me an idea.

“Malie, come over to this couch,” I said. As she started to get up, I reached out to grab a handful of Lulani’s thick hair, and pulled her off my dick. “Lulani, listen to me. I’m going to give your sister some commands. You will listen to the commands I give her, and adapt your behavior so the two of you are working in harmony. Say yes if you understand.”

“Yes,” she said firmly.

Malie was standing next to us now. “Malie,” I said, “kneel down here, and show me what your mother taught you about blowjobs. Use my koko as if it was your father’s. Lulani is going to use her mouth on me at the same time, and the two of you need to find a harmonious way to do this together. Say yes if you understand.”

“Yes,” she said, as she fell to her knees next to the couch. She reached out to grab my cock, just above where Lulani had her fist wrapped around the base. She started jacking it up and down, and her sister quickly matched her rhythm. Before I knew it, Malie’s cute little mouth engulfed my leaking cockhead, and I felt her tongue swirling around the tip, savoring the taste of the fluid there.

Lulani took her hand away, and Malie moved hers down to my root, squeezing and twisting, while her mouth continued working the other end. Clever Lulani had figured out how to “harmoniously” get into the action, by cupping my sensitive balls in her hand, and gliding her lips and tongue around the middle of my shaft, in the open spot between her sister’s hand and mouth.

I’d never had two women working my dick before. My only previous threesome had been with my then-girlfriend’s drunk lesbian friend. She had stayed as far away from my cock as possible, while my girlfriend played sexual DMZ between us. I have to say, having two moist, hot mouths working me over was better than I could ever imagine.

A deep grunt and a higher-pitched squeal from behind me told me that Jeffrey and Amata had gotten their normal behavior accomplished just under the deadline.

As for me, the way that the two girls found harmony around my cock was so hot, that within a minute I was thrusting my hips up off the couch, trying to drive my dick deeper into…whatever it was going on down there. I couldn’t tell by feel alone, what girl was doing what. I knew one of them had her lips locked just below the rim of my cockhead, and was sucking in an intense rhythm. The other was running her tongue up and down the sensitive underside, slobbering down the shaft to lube the tight, pumping circle of someone’s fingers.

I only had seconds left, I was sure. Not having time to explain what I was thinking, I grabbed handfuls of each girl’s hair, first pulling Lulani back from my cock to make room, then dragging Malie’s face right over the tip. As I pushed her head down, she obligingly opened her mouth, and took my enlarged tool as deep as she could. When I felt her start to gag, I stopped. I released her hair, and let her show me everything that she’d just learned from her mother. Lulani was sitting on my chest, watching her sister, with my hand still wrapped in her hair to keep her from interfering with Malie’s activity.

“Malie,” I said, gritting my teeth, trying to hold back long enough so I could give her instructions, “I’m about to spurt in your mouth. Hold all the juice from my cock in your mouth; don’t swallow it or spit it out.”

I was pretty sure that she’d never tasted cum before. In the times that she’d had sex since the aliens landed, it had only been with Lulani, not her father. Barely forty minutes had passed since I’d modified her normal behavior to include any males, and I was pretty sure that Jeffrey had only cum inside his wife. That meant when I did release my jizz, I could continue her oral training by giving her a taste, and making her swallow. So really, I was doing Jeffrey a favor, right?

Hearing me say that I was going to cum, Lulani—in an amazing display of gracefulness and agility—got up off my chest and down off the couch, to kneel on the floor next to her younger sister. Some idea of harmonious activity must have caused her to leaned in, and whisper in Malie’s ear, I assume to give her technical advice.

One last flick of Malie’s tongue, and that was it. My hands leaped to the back of her head, and I held her in place while I filled her warm little mouth with my warmer cum.

She stopped sucking, and the motions of her tongue died away, as she turned her mouth into an open receptacle for what I was giving her. After the pulsing squirts had stopped, she squeezed her hand along my pole, milking the final few drops into her face. When she thought she had it all, she pulled her mouth off my shrinking cock with a wet pop.

After the throbbing of my hypersensitive cock finally died down, I relaxed completely and sank back into the cushions. As I recovered, I ran my hand through the silky lengths of Lulani’s hair, almost petting her, while she knelt at my side. Honestly, I felt like a fucking king.

Her sister was still on her knees. She had her lips tightly closed, but the rest of her was in that same waiting for command pose I had come to expect from everyone.

“Malie,” I called to her. She sat up straighter on her haunches, never taking her eyes off me. “When you are taking care of your father, and he cums…when he releases the milk from his koko…your normal behavior is to take as much as you can into your mouth and swallow it. If he doesn’t cum in your mouth like I just did, normal behavior is to lick up and swallow as much of his juice as you can. Nod your head if you understand.”

She nodded, with her mouth still tightly closed. I sat up on the couch, and checked my watch—maybe five minutes left. No time for all of the twisted things I could think of doing with two naked, young, mind controlled beauties and a mouth full of cum. Oh, well…

“Swallow it all, Malie,” I said. Damn, I could act like an asshole when I wanted. It was kind of fun though, watching her throat working, as she obeyed my command. When she finally opened her mouth, and started running her tongue over her lips, I could feel my cock stirring again.

I looked around the room, seeing Jeffrey and Amata on the other couch, waiting expectantly. It was time to get these people back to their routine.

“Jeffrey, Amata, and Malie, get dressed, and resume your normal behavior. The younger children will be back soon.” As they started covering themselves, I turned to Lulani. “Put on your shoes, but carry your dress. We’re going back to the Survivor to pack.”

We made it out the front door just as I heard laughing and commotion from the back of the house. Wearing my deck shoes and carrying my clothes, I grabbed Lulani’s hand, and we strolled back to my boat, enjoying the warm island night.