The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SOME CHANGES MADE

CHAPTER II

YOU CAN GET GOOD HELP THESE DAYS

(Please Note: A belated thanks to Johny Reb, whose excellent story “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes” provided the inspiration for Some Changes Made.

Messrs. H. Jekyll, M.D. and E. Hyde Esq.)

That Saturday morning Missy was royally pissed off. Dave returned late Monday night, and went straight to bed in the guest room. He had avoided her for the remainder of the week, giving her no opportunity to continue the argument. When she went to throw her gym clothes in the laundry on Wednesday she discovered that her favorite exercise top was missing. (Although why she had been putting it into the laundry she wasn’t sure since they had yet to hire another incompetent slut of a maid, yet another source of irritation to her.) She must have somehow dropped the top at the gym since no one could possibly want to steal it as sweaty and smelly as it was after her spinning class on Monday. On top of it all she wondered if she was getting her period (although she wasn’t due) since her breasts felt sore and tender. It had all combined to make her feel overwhelmed and sort of sad, so she did what she always did, took it out on everyone around her, whether it be her personal trainer, the gym staff or the parking attendant at the restaurant where she had her three martini lunches,

Now to top it off, every outfit she tried on this morning seemed tight. She threw a suit that she could have swore fit her perfectly last week on the floor in a clump. She turned back to her walk in closet (larger then most people’s bedrooms) to see Dave leaning in the doorway, a cup of instant coffee in his hand. She looked at him closely, it almost seemed like he was trying to hide a large grin. “Problem, dear?” he asked solicitously. “Yes” she snarled “None of my damn clothes seem to fit!” She turned to the full length mirror and turned to regard herself. “Am I putting on weight in my butt?”she frowned.

“No, no not at all.” Dave said too quickly, now grinning openly. Missy ran her hands down her hips. They’s always been narrow, and she had a rather flatish butt. Now her questing palms felt definite curves. For once she was too puzzled to be angry. “Are you sure my butt isn’t getting fat?” she demanded. Dave looked at her swelling ass and did what every man has ever done or ever will faced with that question. He lied. “No dear” he said “It has to be the clothes.” Then he got out of there fast.

Finally she found a pair of old, loose pants that fit, although strangely they now seemed slightly long on her.. .

Three hours later she was heading back home. She couldn’t figure what the hell was going on. Her bra was digging into her back and squeezing her tender breasts. Her pants which had fit generously in the morning were now skin tight in her thighs, hips and butt. She had gone to the mall and found that several men were staring at her. She realized that her new, generous hips, sturdy thighs and ample butt had conspired to add a suggestive sway into her walk. It didn’t help that by this time her slacks were practically painted on. Perhaps the weirdest part was the mens’ attention had made her feel incredibly horny, so much so that she had frigged herself in her parked car something she had never done.

She sped home and got out of her uncomfortably tight clothes. Wearing only a bath robe and not sure of what else to do she called Dave’s cell phone, almost hysterical. He had calmed her down. He was coming home. She was going to call her doctor, but he suggested waiting for one more day. She realized how tired she was so she took Dave’s suggestion and went to bed. She fell asleep almost immediately and had vague, hot erotic dreams. Missy woke to find it was the middle of the night and Dave was sound asleep next to her. She must have slept the afternoon through and into the night. It was odd that Dave was there though, since Monday he had been sleeping in the guest room. Missy rolled over to go back to sleep, but her heavy breast moved against her arm. Her breast? Missy was a 36 C, her breasts NEVER got in her way. With that though intruding upon her mind she sat up in bed an yelped loudly. Where before her breasts had been a neat handful sticking out from her muscular body now they were big mounds, sagging slightly from her frame by their own weight.

The sound she made woke Dave, who sat up in bed not bothering to hide his huge smile as he saw her silhouette in the darkened bedroom. Missy hopped out of bed and turned on her bedside table lamp. She held out her large new breasts.“Oh my God” she said “Look at me, look at me!”

Yes Dave said softly, still smiling, “look at you. .” Missy was too shocked to notice. She stood in front of the full length mirror, turned sideways and gasped.

“My, my...ass” she stammered “It’s...s, s, soo big!”

“No” Dave corrected “It’s huge!” He got out of bed to stand next to her and was gratified to see that she was also noticeably shorter. Missy turned her new, fuller, more rounder face to him, eyes wide. “What is going on her? Is this some kind of a dream? This can’t be happening... What if it doesn’t stop ..Oh, my God... Oh my God!” She was close to hysterical and showed no signs of stopping so Dave reached out and pinched one of her nipples—hard. She gave another short yelp, took a half step back and stopped talking.

“Good” Dave said after a second of silence. “To answer your questions, it’s going to stop, pretty soon.” He appraised her lush breasts and big ass critically. “I’d say your breasts are about done, although your ass and hips might have a little more to go. I asked for that to be extra large.” Where her big knockers sagged ever so slightly from their size, her butt stuck out firm and proud.

Missy stared at him in amazement. “You asked do this?” She said “Dave you did this to me?” She was yelling now. “Shut up!” Dave raised his voice and she immediately did. “Don’t yell at me again, and when you speak to me, call me “sir.”

Missy was furious, first Dave was involved in doing this to her, now he was trying to speak to her like that! She opened her mouth to give him a piece of her mind and to his delight and her amazement she immediately replied “Yes, sir.” What was going on here? She wondered.

“Now” Dave looked at her like the cat who swallowed the canary and Missy gulped. “You have already noticed some physical changes” Missy looked back in the mirror. She had the lush hour glass shape of some pin-up tart! “But there have been others.” Dave continued. “What do you...” She began but stopped when she heard her voice. Her patrician, prep school accent was gone, replaced by a breathless, girlish voice. Her mouth opened in surprise. Dave smiled. “Yes that’s one.” He stepped close and grabbed her butt. “What’s this?” he asked. His squeezing hand felt nice, she thought, then quickly responded “My ass” and frowned. She had intended to say butt. Dave now cupped both of her large breasts running his thumbs across the nipples. “And these?” he inquired. Missy sighed in pleasure. His hands felt sooo good. She said my breasts, but what came out was “My tits, sir.” and a girlish giggle. She frowned and tried again. My juggs, eh knockers. “That’s not quite what I meant to...” she began and stopped short as he caressed her sex. She couldn’t help herself. “MMMM” she moaned. He slid a finger inside of her. “Oh!” she gasped closing her eyes in pleasure. . “And this.” he probed in more ways then one. “My cunt, sir.” Missy’s eyes flew open that wasn’t what she meant to say at all. “I mean my twat, er pussy.” she breathed. She stepped back in frustration. “Why can’t I say the words I mean?”

Dave laughed. “Because I asked to have you use crude street names.”

“How are you doing this?” She demanded on the verge of tears. “Magic” he replied. “I don’t believe you” she said.

Dave’s eyebrows shot up. “Really?” he asked “then try this one. What is your name?”

“My name?” She repeated uncertainly. Then stronger she declared “My name is Fa Tass Hogg.” She gasped and clapped a hand over her mouth. Dave laughed “Although you’ll always be a fat ass pig to me.”

“No, NO” she insisted gathering all her strength she said “I am Fa Tass Hogg.” Dave kept laughing. “And that’s who you’ll always be.” This was going better, was more fun then he ever imagined. All this was making him incredibly horny. He was as hard as a steel rod. “All right bitch” he said “It’s late, but I think it’s time for Fatass to show what a good cum bucket she can be.”

“What” She looked at him in shock. Dave shook his head. “You are a stupid bitch, aren’t you. Get on your knees.” he commanded. Fatass knelt down as Dave pulled down his pajama pants. “Missy hasn’t given me head in years. So you have a lot of catching up to do, cum bucket.” Tenetively she reached out to take his cock. He slapped her hand away. “No hands you stupid bitch, just mouth.”

Dave moaned as she took him in her mouth. “When I cum I want you to swirl it around in your mouth so you can really taste it.” He ordered. She began to bob her head back and forward, sucking. To her surprise she liked the sensation. Dave was enjoying himself too. He grabbed her head and began to fuck her mouth forcefully. “Always swallow, you hear pig?” he said. Fatass made some sort of noise, whether she was assenting or gaging he neither knew nor cared as he drove his dick deeply down her throat. With a last thrust he pulled back and grunting shot his load in her mouth. Obediently she swirled the cum in her mouth savoring it like the finest wine before she swallowed. Dave stood still enjoying the moment.

Dave lifted her to her feet. “Now it’s late” he said. “I need some sleep” he guided Fatass to the door of the bedroom. She looked at him curiously as he pushed her out the door. “Where...” she began. “This is my bed” he said firmly and closed the door on her. She would probably go to the guest bedroom he thought, then remembered he had stripped the bed and put the bedding in the laundry. Missy had probably never stripped a bed in her life and certainly had no idea how to do laundry. An evil thought came to him, the thermostat was in the bedroom. He went to it and lowered the temperature. Then he took a blanket and went to bed with thoughts of everything he would do to Fatass in his head, he fell asleep.

The next morning Dave woke up not believing it had really worked. He went downstairs. She was asleep on the couch in the livingroom, covered with a couple of coats from the hall closet. He looked her over. Her face was indeed fuller, rounder and her now slightly curly hair was a reasonable approximation of cherry red. Under a coat he could see the fullness of her hip. He got the angle just right and slapped her as hard as he could on the butt with a sound like a pistol shot. . “Wake up lazy slut!” he called. Fatass sat up the coat pooling round her waist, her full rack exposed. She struggled into wakefulness and up off the couch. She stood there awkwardly naked while Dave admired her relatively narrow waist and the way her large hips flared out. That combined with the tits and wavy hair mad her look sort of like a red headed Marilyn Monroe. “Good morning, sir.” She said softly.

Dave just stared at her. He stepped forward and kissed her hard his tongue driving into her mouth. He groped her breasts roughly, squeezing her nipples and pulling at her while Fatass moaned. Then he grabbed her ass and ground his dick into her, rubbing its rock hardness against her thigh. Dave grabbed Fatass by the hair and pulled her head back. “Go into the downstairs bathroom and get the baby oil ,you stupid bitch.” She paused only for a second. “Yes sir.” she said. “And run” he added s she began to move from the room. Within seconds she was running back in, her breasts bouncing her ass jiggling, the plastic bottle in her hand.

He had removed his pajama pants and his cock stuck straight out. He was breathing hard in excitement. He had her lube him up with the baby oil moaning in excitement as she rubbed it in. Then he took her by the hair and pulled her down until her head was at his waist level. With Fatass staggering along behind him he led her by the hair into the kitchen. He let go. “Bend over the counter, pig.” he commanded. Fatass bent over, she gasped as he forced his way into her. “Your fat ass is good to fuck, you stupid bitch.” he hissed reaching around and squeezing her breasts. “OH, yess” she moaned “I am a stupid bitch!”

“Ohhh, yes” he moaned in return sliding one hand down to caress and stroke her wile the other twisted a nipple. “Yes you’re a cum bucket” He pistoned into her. “OHH, OHHH, Yes” she replied “OH, a cum bucket!”

“You’re a worthless blob of crap!” he said as she moaned louder and louder and suddenly she was coming, hard and loud, within seconds he stiffened as he came too. They lay there for a few seconds, panting in unison, until Dave stood up. He went and got his pajama pants. By the time he returned Fatass stood in the middle of the kitchen uncertain of what to do now.

“Well” Dave said, “That was good, but I have to get ready, I’m playing golf soon. Time for you o go.” He took Fatass by the arm and led her to the front door. Dave opened the door and stepped back. “Well, good luck.” he said. Fatass looked out the open door to the cold empty street beyond. She looked at Dave. “Wh...where am I supposed to go?” she asked forlornly.

Dave shrugged. “I’m sure I don’t know, just get out.”

“But...but...I live here...”

“No” Dave corrected “Missy Breckenridge and I live here. And your name is...”

He turned to her expectantly. “What is your name.”

“My name is Fa Tass Hogg.” She replied dutifully.

“Ah well, then you don’t live here”

“But, I’m, I’m naked and I have nothing.” She started to cry.

“Well then you must be an illegal immigrant.” he replied. “You should go back where you came from.” It had been Missy’s favorite comment about their succession of maids and landscapers.

She started to sob now, and grabbed his arm. “Please sir,” she begged Please let me stay, oh please, please... I’ll do...anything..Please...”

Dave made a show of thinking about it. “HMMM,” he said as she looked at him imploringly. “There is one way...” He opened the closet door and removed the item he had placed there last evening. Fatass looked at the hanger her held. On it was a slutty maid’s uniform. “I could use a maid.” Fatass’ mouth dropped open. She still thought of herself as Missy and to be a maid in her own house was too much...

Dave looked at her wondering if he had overplayed his hand. What if she chose the street, what the hell would he do then. But he needn’t have worried. She held out her hand and took the hanger. “Yes, sir.” she said softly. Dave flushed with pleasure and relief. “Very well” he said “since you’re undocumented, let’s start you at seventy-five dollars a week. Of course if you want to live here you’ll have to pay rent, say twenty five a week.” He looked at her. “Well, Pig? “Yes sir” she almost whispered.

“Very good” he closed the front door. He led her to a small windowless room off the kitchen. It was supposed to be a pantry for extra storage, but they had never used it. It was small and narrow with a lightbulb in the ceiling and with a curtain across it instead of a door. “Here” Dave gestured “is where you will sleep.” Fatass just nodded.

“I’m going to get dressed and showered. Put your uniform on and make me breakfast, bacon and eggs.”

Dave got an immediate hard on when he came back down forty minutes late and saw Fatass in her new uniform. The longline bra he had provided pushed her breasts up to provide cleavage that threatened to spill over her scoop top. The dress was designed to be as mini, but her ass was so big that the skirt barely covered it. The fishnet stockings and choker gave her an appropriate slutty, trampy look.

Then he noticed the smell. Missy had prided herself on the fact that she couldn’t boil water. She never cooked, or had any desire to cook. So, of course, Fatass had no idea how to make eggs. She burnt them to a crisp. To show her the importance of learning Dave got one of Missy’s old belts, a narrow, whippy leather one and beat Fatass’ fat ass. Then he fucked her on the kitchen floor calling her useless, cum bucket, glob of crap, stupid bitch until she came twice, then they mutually exploded in a mind shattering orgasm. Afterward they both lay absolutely exhausted for three full minutes...

Dave was fifteen minutes late for his tee time and cared not at all...

To be continued in Chapter III Of fingerprints and dental records