The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: I rewrote Chapters 1 and 2 at the request of a reader who felt that a weak beginning got in the way of what eventually became a good story. I’m aware other chapters need work, but I’ll worry about that if it matters enough.

To those who haven’t read this story before: enjoy

The standard disclaimers apply.

Something in the Water

Chapter 1

Catherine Bates sat alone in her apartment bathroom, staring at the vanity mirror with a frown. It was late. It was always late every time she came home from work.

The frown deepened on the face of the woman staring back at her in the mirror. She was forty-four, past her prime, the stress marks of her life sitting plainly on the face that stared back, the wrinkles, the flesh that was beginning to sag, the rims around her eyes. The sigh that escaped her lips.

“Fuck Howard, fuck Steven, fuck this whole fucking life” she said aloud to the image staring back at her. Her mind fell back to thoughts of her old husband sitting years back in her memories, long gone, but unfortunately never forgotten. The other half of her spite saved for her boss, just because she wasn’t the sexy strumpet that she used to be, just because she worked hard, always more and more things on her desk to do.

She turned back behind her, her mind turning to the bedroom down the hall, the door closed, her son sleeping, Daniel. “Daniel,” she whispered, her words falling away, the thoughts that followed with them. He was why she was here. He was why she put up with the shit that she did.

She sighed, pulling her clothes off slowly as she stared at the reflection in the mirror. She was exhausted. She was always exhausted every time she came home from work. She was hoping somehow that a shower might wash away all of her problems. She ignored the skepticism in that thought.

With the unclipping of her bra her breasts slipped out before her, the lifting and bending of her legs brought the panties out and to the floor. She stared at the image in the mirror again. Her eyes moved slowly up and down the naked body staring back at her. Her breasts were a little on the small side, showing a little bit of sag, but other than that it seemed like a good piece of work. Her hips showed little if any excess fat, and her legs remained smoothly long and muscular. She should know, she definitely exercised enough to maintain them.

Her hand reached down to her mounds, her thumb fingering her bare nipple. Almost subconsciously her finger edged down towards her twat. How long had it been since she’d fucked a man? Two years? Three? The aching in her crotch area reminded her of how much she needed it. Even given the wear on her face she knew she still had a body than many women her age would kill for.

But how could she trust any man? Especially after Howard.

She pulled the finger back from her naked slit. Her hand slipped away from her bare breast. She was going to shower. She was going to pour raging hot water over her stressed out body, and try for fifteen minutes to forget all of the other problems that she had. She owed it to Daniel.

With a swish she pulled back the shower curtain, her hand working the nobs as the water poured out. She pulled the stopper on the faucet, her eyes turning up towards the shower head as the water came out. She stepped in.

An exalted sigh escaped her lips as the hot water poured over her naked form. It did feel good. Her hands slathered across her warm flesh, spreading the water across every inch of her body. Catherine closed her eyes and leaned against the shower’s wall. The hot, steaming water relaxed her taught muscles. Again she sighed, pleasantly, she needed it so badly.

It came from the showerhead silently, a clear gelatinous blob, edging out slowly from the warm metal, seeving the water, being careful not to alert the naked woman showering beneath it. A tendril extended out from its core and anchored itself to the showerhead’s shaft. Several seconds passed as the rest of its form pulled out.

The hot water misted, Catherine breathed in deeply, her eyes still closed, unaware, her back to the unseen creature anchored behind her.

A second tendril formed from its small core, stretching outward towards her. Her hands pushing swishing back her dirty blonde hair.

It was around her neck and tightening in the blink of an eye.

Her scream was muffled, she pulled away, her fingers reaching for the clear noose tightening around her throat, tightening. Her head slammed against the wall. Her body shaking. She couldn’t breath. A hand reached up pushing forward, slipping out of the bathtub, ripping the shower curtain down with her.

She couldn’t breath. She couldn’t breath.

The creature released its anchor, moving with Catherine as she tumbled to the cold linoleum floor. Her body rolled back and forth, her finger pulling at the steel like clamp tightening around her neck. Again she tried to scream, again to no avail.

Her lungs burned, her body thrashed wildly about her, hands reaching out for anything, pulling, tightening, weakening. Her running completely on instinct.

The creature, flipped up and and over, spreading its clear form over her wild eyed face. Her body without oxygen, her mind shutting down.

Catherine’s naked body relaxed as she blacked out, her hands falling to her sides, her contorted body spread out on the cold linoleum. The creature held the tendril there, tight around her neck for several moments more, waiting, carefully ascertaining that its prey had been subdued.

Than it released, spreading itself upward to expose her open mouth, Catherine began to breath. Her bare breasts rose and fell with each slow intake. She was unconscious, it was better that way, she wouldn’t know what was happening. A moment more and the creature began flexing up and down, seperating itself into two portions.

The first, and smaller, pushed up and into her nasal cavity. The rest and larger, extending down into her throat. Catherine’s body gagged, it we would be her last natural reflex. Several long seconds passed as it forced its way into her body, completely disappearing within.

She lay almost motionless on the floor, her body spread out, her creamy legs extended outward from her exposed twat, her chest rising and falling with each breath.

Than the convulsions began. Her legs kicked wildly out and around her, her body shaking madly. Her arms slapped against the walls and the base of the toilet beside her. For several long seconds it continued.

And then as abruptly as it began it stopped. Her arms pulled in beside her. Her legs pulled in tight against each other. Her back lay against the floor, her chest facing the ceiling. Stillness.

And then she gasped, her eyes opened wide, the same body laying on the ground, but the mind altogether something different. Alien eyes stared up at the ceiling, staring at toppled over bottles and brushes, breathing slowly. Everything was the same, yet in those eyes one could the newness with which she saw everything.

Her head lifted from the ground, her eyes looking over her naked form, her carefully sculpted breasts, her open, inviting snatch. A smile came to her face. Her hand came up off of the ground as it groped it over her open flesh. Her hands kneading at her firming mounds.

She was hot. She was so fucking hot. How long had it been? The host remembered. The body needed it. Her other hand came up, her fingers plunging into the open slit of her womanhood. They pushed and penetrated and teased as her other hand squeezed at her tits. Her eyes closed momentarily. She moaned.

She needed it. She wanted it. She had to fuck.

And then her mind remembered, the youth asleep down the hall, unknown, unaware, Daniel. Her son, but it didn’t matter to this creature. She craved him. She needed him. She needed a master. She needed to fuck him. She wanted to fuck him. She would pleasure him. She had to pleasure him.

She stood up slowly from the floor, her eyes looking slowly about her, taking the room in, taking everything in. It had never known sight before, and everthing seemed so interesting to it.

Catherine’s body edged its way towards the mirror, looking at the image staring back at her, smiling. The wrinkles were gone. The rings around her eyes gone. The face staring back it her was similair, but undeniably younger looking than the one that had stared back several minutes before. Again the head turned down towards her naked body, her hand slid slowy up and down her creamy, perfect flesh. Her hands gropped at her breasts, and tits.

She smiled, and sighed contentedly. She was beautiful, sexy, she would be wonderful for him. Her head turned away, up and towards the closed door. Her mind thought on the room beyond. It was all perfect. She would be perfect.

She would have a master.