The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Well, here’s the rest of what I had intended to be one long chapter. I hope I didn’t lose too many people in the transition. But believe me when I say that I do just about everything in here for a reason. So the first scene starts with a bang, as opposed to the third if I’d connected them, it runs better that way. I hope you enjoy.

Oh and a couple things to keep in mind

  • Only about a day has passed since the beginning of the story. The events surrounding Andrew didn’t exactly coincide with Daniel, but I hope you can figure it out.
  • Daniel is the hero. Andrew is the villain. (you’ll see both in this chapter.)
  • Andrew lives one hour’s drive away from where Daniel does, by Shire Lake (where the Water Parasites apparently come from.)
  • Sharon and Daniel live in the same town.

That about sums it up. Standard disclaimer applies, again my email is .

Chapter 10 Prelude to First Encounters

The showerheads ran non-stop, creating a warm, humid mist in the men’s locker room. The ceramic tiles that lined the walls and floors echoed the barrage of rushing water as it pounded down.

It felt so good.

The power.

Andrew sat naked, his eyes closed and concentrating. Elizabeth would return soon with Sarah. She would bring her here as he had instructed. And then the fun would begin. Hannah and Karen had already seen to making the gymnasium’s staff believe the locker room was under repairs. They even now patrolled the central lobby for him, “convincing” any irate customers that nothing could be done about it. The room was his for so long as he wished it so. And he had every intention of using it.

But how was he going to use it? He had found a level of boredom arising in the simple grasp and take tactics he had employed in the first two. He needed something new. This one was fresh, full of opportunities. He would play with his meat first, play with it like a lion plays with a mouse before he devours it.

Oh the game he had in store.

Andrew heard the main door open and close with a metallic click as Elizabeth entered, Sarah carefully in tow. He heard their steps, Sarah’s slowing down, stopping, uncertain confused.

“I don’t know about this Liz,” she said “This is kind of weird actually.”

“Oh c’mon Sarah, you said you wanted to see him right?”

“Yeah.”

“Well he’s in here waiting for you.”

He heard Sarah sigh. He knew. She was coming.

She turned the corner, a tall brunette with palish skin. The steam blasted her as she stood in the doorway into the showers. She froze, staring at Andrew’s nakedness. His body stood tall and strong, his giant pecker wagging in the open air. His eyes glinting with…with… Her eyes shifted back to Elizabeth, a weird and sinister smile resting on her face.

Something was wrong. Together they had known something that she hadn’t. And whatever it was it wasn’t for her benefit. A shiver ran up her spine. She needed to get out of there.

She turned to Elizabeth trying her hardest to come off as natural. “Do you mind if I step out for a second? M-m-maybe just to freshen up?”

“Yes” and grabbed her hand before she could bolt away. Her body shook for a second as the chemical worked its way into her body again. He eyes slowly clouded over, and a half-formed scream died in her throat.

Her body stood there, rocking slowly on uneasy legs, waiting for its first command.

Elizabeth turned to Andrew as he approached her. “I’m sorry master, I had meant to give you to her with a minimal of control, but I was afraid she might run.”

Andrew smiled knowingly, “It’s okay my dear, I had no intention of taking her in the state she was, now strip.”

Elizabeth nodded, obeying. She pulled her sweatshirt up over her head, her breasts flopping down with a jiggle. She pushed her sweat pants down, exposing her open moist cunt, peppered with the blond hair she had.

Her naked, athletic body was as stunning as he remembered it.

Andrew turned to the waiting Sarah, a smile on his face. Oh the game he was going to play with her. He wanted to see just how far the chemical suggestions could push subject. And he had a wicked idea in mind on how to test it out.

Elizabeth, now naked approached him, coming up next to him and cradling her head into his, nibbling on his earlobe and licking the back of his neck. “I missed you master, your cock was so wonderful inside of me. You were so good. Am I going to get the chance to enjoy it again today.”

“Yes, girl…oh yes…but first,” he reached an arm out and grabbed Sarah’s waiting hand his lips whispering the one word command, “strip.”

The automaton complied. She pulled her shirt over her head, and undid her bra, exposing her luscious breast. She slipped her pants slowly down her long, white muscular legs and tossed them to the side. Her panties soon followed.

Sarah stood unphased before Andrew, totally naked. Her pink slit and water balloon breasts shifting up and down with her careful breath.

Up and down. In and Out. Andrew smiled.

His hand went to her leg, bending down and sliding it up from her ankle, feeling the smooth perfection of Sarah’s skin. He stopped at her midriff, planting kisses on her flat, solid stomach. He licked. The skin glistened. The flesh gave. It was so perfect. She was totally and completely his.

He cast her eyes up into her blank impassive face, smiling once more. He was going to have so much fun. His other hand rubbed up and down her legs, saturating mind control chemical through her body. He grabbed her buns from the front squeezing hard on the carefully exercised firmness. She was such a good specimen. She would be such a great plaything. He needed to be sure the suggestion would last.

Elizabeth watched, her hands rubbing her breasts, one extending down towards her cunt. She fondled her outward facing breasts, her hands pinching and squeezing herself. She moaned. Her finger worked the folds of skin, her mind imagining her master doing the same to her. Oh how a great and amazing a man he was. He was perfect.

She watched as he stepped back and scrutinized her. “Sarah” he said.

Her head shifted slow and awkwardly in his direction, her mind ready to take in any command he bid her.

“Stare down at yourself” he commanded, “what do you see?”

Her eyes looked over her body, her mind unable to comprehend anything other than the most simple observation. “I am naked” she replied to him.

Andrew sniggered, now was time to start the manipulation. “No you’re not. Your clothes are still on. How can you possibly think you are naked?”

A confused expression briefly crossed her face. Her head looked down again to reexamine her soft bounding flesh. Slowly her mind saw it. She hadn’t taken her clothes off. Everything was still on. What a fool she was for thinking herself naked. Confusion gave way to certainty on her face. “I see. You are right.”

The smile broadened on his face. He pointed towards Elizabeth, the glint coming to his eyes. “And what about her? Is she naked?”

Sarah’s eyes focused slightly, scrutinizing Elizabeth’s smooth skin perfection. Slowly she nodded.

Andrew shook his head. “You’re wrong again. She has all of her clothes on. In fact nothing seems wrong at all about her.”

Confusion, connection, control. This commanding voice was right. Again she was wrong. She had to be wrong. “I see. You are right” she repeated in the monotone, her naked body standing forward, shivering.

“Of course I am.” He walked forward, his hand cupped her breasts and squeezed. “Do you feel that?”

Sarah nodded, her eyes facing blankly forward.

Andrew nodded. He carefully worked her soft flesh. His hands expertly worked Sarah’s gorgeous mounds, all the while delivering a continuous stream of the mind control chemical as he went. The luscious melons rolled and tugged and shifted as his hands shifted about on her chest. He felt her nipples become erect underneath his thumbs as he tweaked them.

Andrew turned up to her,” And how does it feel?”

“Nice…” she breathed softly, “ very nice.”

He freed one of his hands from her breasts, extending it down towards her love slit. He inserted two fingers into the folds of her skin, carefully rubbing the tip of her clitoris.

Sarah took in a deep intake of breath.

Andrew just nodded, smiling. He noted with satisfaction how her juices slowly dripped out onto his hand, as his fingers shifted in and out of her sex hole.

“Do you know who’s doing this?” he asked her.

Again Sarah nodded.

“Who?”

“You are” she replied in a mechanical monotone.

“No I’m not,” he responded, “there’s no one here, but you and Elizabeth. You must be imagining these wonderful sensations that you are feeling. But somehow you will always know what to do. You hear a voice you must listen to, but there’s no one here otherwise.”

Again the confused expression, again slow realization and acceptance of the command. There’s was no one in the shower area except her and Liz. She was fully clothed. She was imagining these wonderful sensations.

Andrew stood up, sealing the commands with a chemically saturated kiss, long, hard and biting into her mouth. “Remember there is a voice that you hear that you must obey…”

“Obey…” she whispered as Andrew stepped back, his eyes looking to Elizabeth. She would play along, and Sarah would never leave this room again as she was.

He waited for the chemical to wear off.

After a time Sarah stirred from her stupor, her eyes focused and her body moved from her standing position. She looked around the hot, wet shower room. She looked her body over up and down, a confused expression on her face.

Andrew held his breath, ready to pounce on her in the event that his suggestions didn’t work.

But nothing out of the ordinary happened. “So where is this guy Liz?” she asked, a tenor of slight annoyance in her voice.

Andrew jumped excitedly.

A knowing, haughty, smile came to Elizabeth’s lips. She was privy to information that this pathetic little woman wasn’t. She stepped towards Sarah, shaking her butt as she went, noticing how Andrew, her master, watched it, his cock jumping to life. “Oh he’s around,” she replied, “ in fact you could say you just can’t find him.”

He stood up and approached her, waving his hand in front of her face, rubbing his hand along her naked flesh, testing how much she recognized.

Sarah continued to stare at Elizabeth, not the slightest bit of heed being paid to Andrew’s actions. She really couldn’t see Andrew. “You said he was going to be here!” Sarah continued, “Jeez, why can’t you just make up your mind?”

The smile never left Sarah’s face as she would glance from time to time in Andrew’s direction. “Just wait,” she said,“ I’m sure he’ll be around soon.”

Sarah shook her head. She turned back towards the door. “Sarah this is crap, I’m sure this guy is great and all, but frankly I have better things I could be doing.”

She began to walk towards the doorway.

Shock rippled through Elizabeth’s face for an instance, Sarah couldn’t leave. She had to understand how great a person the master was. “B-but…you can’t leave!” she stammered.

Sarah ignored her. Her bare feet treading across the tile floor out of the bathroom, her naked rump and breasts jiggling under the freedom of the open air. She had better things to do than wait, like wash her hair.

Andrew intercepted her at the doorway.

Sarah halted in her progress, a bewildered expression on her face. She couldn’t move, and she didn’t know why.

Andrew had grabbed her from behind, his hands gripping onto Sarah’s luscious boobs, his engorged cock coming to life, working its way into her firm ass.

His hands squeezed and worked her plump breasts. His living muscle shifting in and out of her ass. His taut hands slid up and down her midriff, caressing her firm body. Her breasts shifted up and down as his hands worked their bubbly loveliness.

Sarah took in a deep breath, her body overwrought with a wonderful sensation, but totally unable to know where it was coming from.

In and out Andrew’s dick moved out of Sarah’s ripe ass, his hands massaged her breasts, his mouth nibbling on her exposed shoulder.

He felt the surge in his groin, the need to let his load loose, but he held it back. He held the parasite back. He held his ejaculation back. He wasn’t quite ready to take her. The whole situation was too much fun.

A smile came to Elizabeth’s face, yet she did as her master bid and played dumb, “ What seems to be the problem Sarah?” she asked innocently ,“I thought you were going to leave?”

She turned her head towards her, totally unaware of Andrew’s presence as he worked his tongue on the nape of her neck. A shiver of pleasure ran up her spine.

She tried her best to play it off . “I will…ohhhh….when I want to uhhh” she shifted her body about, her hand involuntarily shifting towards her own exposed breasts.

Andrew pulled his hand away, shifting instead it instead down to her clit, his hand working her insides. “You need to pleasure yourself,” he whispered in Sarah’s ear.

Sarah shuddered, a pleasured animalistic moan issued from her throat as her eyes shifted back into her sockets.

Elizabeth watched, chuckling to herself as Sarah slowly worked her breasts absentmindedly, her mind not even registering her presence in front of her.

Her hands worked her soft flesh of her chest. Her largish breasts wobbled up and about as her hand squeezed her luscious melons. She felt so hot. The sensation between her legs was amazing. She didn’t know why she felt it. No one was here. No one was touching her there...and yet. The fine mist of the showers drew droplets on her naked skin. She didn’t know why, but it felt so good. Why was she feeling this?

Two seconds ago she had been hard set on leaving, and now…oh God… Realization crossed her face. She was feeling herself up in front of Liz. What could she possibly be thinking? Why was she smiling. “I’ll-I’ll leave” she added at last with some effort.

With some work she managed to turn herself around. She made a second attempt towards the doorway, but Andrew moved with her shifting naked form.

She stepped towards the door. She needed to leave. It felt so good, but she needed to leave. She didn’t know why she was feeling so…hot. She reached for the handle ready to step out into the rest of the gym (completely naked), and even possible escape.

But Andrew was beside her, whispering one simple command in her ear as the door cracked open, “Orgasm.”

The door clicked close as Sarah collapsed to the ground. Andrew stepped back watching, his hand grasping his cock, nursing his gigantic hard on.

She lay on the floor, wrestling naked with the air. Her body wrapped around in a berserk fervor on the warm white tile floor. Her hip bucked back and forth, in and out as her hand desperately grasped for breasts squeezing, and tugging on the warm balloons.

She moaned as her hand slipped down towards her cunt, moving away an imaginary panty as she began massaging her tender insides. In and out her fingers went, rubbing up against her labia as Andrew watched. Her sexual juices poured out almost like water. She rubbed the slick gooiness in her fingers and pressed it deeper into the folds of her skin.

It was wonderful. She didn’t know why it was happening but it was wonderful. She didn’t care about anything. She didn’t care about anything but the sensation, the waves of intense pleasure that rippled through her body and made her squirm. It was all that mattered. Oh God did it feel good.

Andrew moved his tight body down beside her, preparing for phase 2 of his game as he whispered in her ear, “ You don’t care that Liz sees this…in fact you enjoy it. You love feeling yourself up in front of her. It makes you feel hot.”

A comforting smile slowly came to Sarah’s face. What was she thinking? If Liz watches so what? It only made her feel hotter. Her finger continued to penetrate her exposed love slit, her breath coming in deep pleasured gasps. Her hand tweaked her nipple as her back continued to arch and buck. It was so good. It was so good.

Andrew walked around her, examining her, watching her moan. He was in control. He was powerful. He could do anything he wanted to her and she would not even know it. She would want it. She would love it.

His eyes moved up towards the blond naked form of Elizabeth. He noted how her eyes looked on hungrily at the sexed up rippling breasts of Sarah. Before the moist running hotness of the cascading water she licked her lips delicately. She wanted to act, but she would wait on her master’s command.

His head turned back to Sarah as her hair flew madly about, her breath coming in huffs and naked up and down against the floor. Her tight buns scrapped against the pure white floor. He could understand his slave’s reaction, his slave’s need.

A wicked glint came to Andrew’s eye. He had a wonderful idea for his new toy. He shifted his head down near Sarah’s ear and whispered, “ You want Elizabeth. You want to screw Elizabeth. All of this strong sexual energy you want to release on her. Only she will satisfy you.”

And in an instant Sarah ceased. She lay motionless on the ground for several moments, her body recovering from the intense work out she had subjected herself to. But with each breath it brought her energy, it brought her one step closer to fulfilling her secret master’s will.

Slowly her head, her eyes shifted upward, scanning the standing, slender body of Elizabeth. They were hungry.

She crawled towards her, reaching for imaginary pants she thought Elizabeth wore, unzipping an illusory fly and pulling down a mirage pair of pants.

Elizabeth just looked on amused, her naked body laying open to her, her breasts perking up at the sensation of Sarah’s fingers on her skin.

She cast two puppy dog eyes towards her, pleading, “You are so hot, I want to fuck you. I need to fuck you. Please…”

Elizabeth just smiled, bending over and locking lips with Sarah as way of consent. She kneeled down to her. Sarah wrapped her arms around her neck, head arching forward, her lips pursing upward and into Elizabeth’s warm wetness. Their tongues met as their breasts entwined with each other like two pairs of warm water balloons. Their hips bumped and ground into each other as they sucked at each other’s lips.

Sarah felt perfect. Sarah felt whole, and she hadn’t even been a bi before.

Andrew watched as the water poured down around them, creating a dull roar that sounded vaguely like a waterfall. His cock throbbed. His mind saturated with lust as he watched Sarah and Elizabeth go at it. He mused, thinking how these two hot, naked bodies would never have dreamed this day if not for him. He could do anything. He would do anything.

The time for this moment’s anonymity was passed.

He lay down on the wet floor with the forms of Elizabeth and Sarah.

The pair went at it strong. Their hands stroked each other’ bodies along their hips and muscular ass, as their bodies heaved into each other in a strong sexual collision.

Andrew slid his way behind Sarah, carefully inserting his cock up her gorgeous butt. His hands shifted to her chest, working the hard mounds as Elizabeth pushed in and out into Sarah’s frantic body. They were caught in a sandwich of soft, lustful flesh.

He loved every second of it.

He began to plow Sarah from behind, slowly at first, but began building up in intensity. Sarah paused with surprise for an instant, not knowing the person who rammed his cock into her ass, but that moment passed. She didn’t care. She didn’t know and she didn’t care. All she knew was how much like heaven it was.

Elizabeth and Sarah both moaned in tandem.

In and out Andrew’s dick worked Sarah’s luscious curves, his load building up inside of him. He worked her hard , his hips slamming into Sarah at the exact time Elizabeth was doing the same. She was sandwiched. They were gorgeous. It was perfect.

With an exaggerated sigh and a yell it flooded out of him, his load, and another wonderful parasite. Another slave made, another woman who would understand his greatness.

Andrew and Elizabeth pulled back at the same time. They lay there on the floor for several seconds, panting, recovering from this amazing act of sex.

Andrew was the first to step up and over the convulsing body of Sarah, a contented smile rested on his face. He went underneath one of the showerheads, allowing the hot water to pour over him and relax his muscles, watching as Elizabeth stood up and walked towards him.

Their naked bodies embraced, Elizabeth’s mounds pillowing Andrew’s chest. Their lips locked. Her eyes stared deep into his “she understands now, master” she said.

Andrew shook his head, peering harshly at the naked body on the floor.“ Not yet she doesn’t, but she will.”

Elizabeth just nodded. He knew best. He always knew best. Sarah deserved and would enjoy what was coming her way. Her hand slid to her face where the bruises had rested barely more than an hour ago. She smiled.

“There’s still one more,” Andrew continued, “that friend of yours, whatever her name was.”

“Sharon.”

Andrew nodded, his eyes growing hard. “Yes she will understand my greatness soon, all women will. I will be their master.”

Elizabeth just nodded, smiling, placing her head on her master’s chest.

He stared down at her, his eyes suspicious, “By the way where is she? I sent you to get both of them.”

She felt his muscles tighten underneath her, ready to strike her again. Not a trace of fear entered her heart at this. It was natural. If it was his want than it must be. “She is not here” she responded absentmindedly, “she had some home matters that she had to attend to.”

“And you let her go?!” he barked.

“It was before I knew the pleasure of being in your service.”

Elizabeth felt his master’s muscles relax. “Is she close?”

She moved her lips behind his neck, softly kissing the back of his neck, whispering in his ear, “Barely an hour’s drive away, is that okay for you?”

Andrew nodded, sighing. One hour he could wait. If he waited so long his entire life for this chance, this power. He could wait. He would show her, the one woman who had dared to feign kindness to him.

And after that more would understand, more would see. He would hunt her. He would go where she went. This Sharon would be his next slave.

His attention turned as the new Sarah arose from her imprinted slumber. A new slave. A new time coming. The woman’s days were numbered.

He had no idea how much it really was though.

* * *

Sharon sat out on the small deck out back, her eyes tracing the full bloomed red rose bushes her father had planted with her mom’s insistence, a content, if somewhat troubled smile on her face. Her mind ran through the events that had passed.

She’d laid Pop in his bed with Uncle Cui’s help, cleaning him up as best they could. He’d fallen asleep almost instantly.

He was sleeping now, Aunt Mercedes looking after him. When he awoke Sharon had every intention of gaining a promise from him. The family couldn’t take him drinking.

It was a start. But she knew she couldn’t always be there. She still had half a month of school left before break. If things had fallen out so quickly with her mom’s disappearance for three days she’d hate to imagine a week…and then finals.

Her mom had to be found. Something had to be done. But what?

Carmen applauded from behind her.

Sharon turned to her and smiled. “When did you get in?”

Carmen walked over towards her and took a seat on the stairs next to her, a wide smile on her face and eyes seconds away from laughter. “A few minutes ago. Congratulations, I heard the whole story. You should have heard Aunt Mercedes, it was like you were Jesus or something.”

“Joan of Arc.”

“Whatever,” Carmen pulled out a cigarette and lit it taking a drag as the wisps of smoke thinned out into the air.

Sharon watched as Carmen breathed in and exhaled,“ Mom didn’t get you to quit?”

“She still doesn’t know, and right now I doubt she really cares.”

“But I do.”

“Yeah, I know” she took another drag as if to finalize the futility of the argument.

Sharon turned back towards the yard. “So how have you been?”

Carmen shrugged, “Between school, work and Pop’s downward spiral to bullshit I haven’t been home much. But otherwise I’ve been good.”

Sharon shook her head in disbelief “ You didn’t even try to stop him?”

“I’m not good at that kind of shit and you know it. Me and Pop never quite got along anyway.”

“You’re making excuses.”

“I can deal with that.”

Sharon sighed, her eyes staring into the backyard, but seeing something far different. It was strange, but things were looking different, better, but not yet where they needed to be. She sighed. “This place is still a mess you know?”

“That’s why I haven’t been home much. Why deal with it?”

Sharon looked over at Carmen again. She was completely full of it and she knew it. She was just making excuses and she knew it. She wanted to tell her that, and she had, but it had always ended up in an argument that went nowhere fast. And right now she wasn’t really in the mood for it.

She just sighed, nodded and stared. There were worse things she could be doing.

“But enough of that shit” Carmen said turning to Sharon, “that crap’s a drag, there’s better things we could be doing.”

Sharon smiled. “Like what?”

Her eyes lit up, and a mischievous smile crossed her face. “I know a nice party going on tonight.”

Sharon laughed, turning back towards the yard. “You gotta be kidding me, with the way this house is?”

“It’s only one night… and probably a morning, I think Aunt Mercedes and Uncle Cui can keep the house from falling down for that amount of time. You might even have fun for once…” she said teasingly.

Sharon turned her head back, staring Carmen deadpan in the face like she wasn’t playing into her little game.

She sighed. “Okay, okay, you’ll probably only get laid…but it’s close enough.”

Her back remained towards Carmen,“ No…no it’s not.”

Carmen waited for further elaboration but all that continued was silence. Her sister was too caught up in that response.

She shook her head, taking a last drag on her cigarette and flicking it away before shifting over to take a seat next to Sharon. “You know I wasn’t serious right?”

Sharon nodded, “Yeah I know, it’s just kind of a loaded subject.”

“You know you take things too seriously sometimes Sharon. School, business…relationships. What you really got to do is learn to expect nothing from guys. Lord knows I don’t, and it works for me.”

“Yeah well people have different needs than others. What the hell do you know about it?”

“What I do know was that Antonio was an asshole, you stuck with him for over a year and he treated you like shit. But you loved him. You were ecstatic about him. Hell I remember you telling me about it. But he gave you more bad days than good sis’. And still you think about him…right?”

“Sometimes.”

Carmen sighed. She really wondered how Sharon managed to be so together with everything in her life except guys. Sharon needed this, if for no other reason than to act as a diversion from this whole mess, Mom, Pop, school, even just life as a whole. “Hell, you might even meet a nice guy.”

She turned next to her, “Please, I’m not that naïve.”

Carmen looked her way and sighed, throwing up her hands in defeat, “Okay, I give up, if you don’t want to go that’s your business, but I’m looking at you right now and I think you could really use it.”

Sharon smiled, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes as she looked over at Carmen, “ Took you long enough to really get at it.”

Carmen looked at her, shocked, “holy shit…were-were you just fucking with me that whole time?”

“A little, not as much as you might think.”

“So you coming?”

Sharon cast an eye back at the door before turning back to Carmen,“ Yeah, and you’re right I could use it. But we do have to be back in time for when Pop wakes up. I can only imagine the kind of trouble he’ll raise with the kind of hang over he’s going to have.”

Carmen nodded. “That won’t be a problem, not like I could stop you anyway.”

Sharon smiled. “So where is it going on?”

Carmen stood up and turned towards the door. “At a guy named Wendel’s house. We go to school together at Proctor Central.”

* * *

A dream, a nightmare. Two cold eyes, empty, strangers staring back at him from a great expanse, resting in a face all too familiar to him, Lydia. The room was strange, full of microscopes and black counter tops.

And a man.

A man who holds Lydia close to him as if to show ownership, tall, blonde, handsome, a regular Adonis. A triumphant smile stretches across his face. “But you see…she doesn’t want you.”

That was enough. It was time to fight.

But for what?

And how did he get there?

Oddly, none of that seemed to matter.

Was it just a dream? Or was it a glance into the future?

* * *

It was like déjà vu with a different person. He was exhausted. How could you blame him? He’d only had four hours of real sleep before everything had quickly changed for him, before his mother had sneaked into his room and changed him. His mind had been reeling trying to organize the new circumstances he had been confronted with. And the sex hadn’t helped either. Four times in one day, Jesus.

He’d had every intent of sitting in that chair, the small television on, his eyes glancing back at the door, waiting for his mom’s arrival home from work. He’d wanted to stay awake, to make sure nothing else had happened. The volume was up. He’d made coffee. He’d even tried slapping himself if he started nodding off.

But none of it had worked. The chair was too comfortable, his eyes too heavy. There was really nothing he could do. Somewhere around five o’clock he found himself in dreamland.

And he would pay the price. Already seen, déjà vu with another. And for him, Daniel Bates, it mattered.

It had started slow, he’d hardly noticed how his pants had been undone and pulled carefully down to his ankles. She’d taken his shaft into her mouth, her head working slowly, mechanically. Her tongue slowly shifted up and down his living muscle, kissing and carefully sucking on the hard flesh.

Everything that she did was slow, careful, patient. Her tongue wrapped around his head, placing her mouth onto it, but being careful not to bite. Her tongue twisted and turned inside her mouth, massaging his member.

Daniel groaned, his mind not connecting the exterior influences that caused his dreams to change.

Up and down her head slowly bobbed as Daniel’s cock strained under the pressure of the pleasure. She pulled out and placed his balls into her moist wet mouth. She paid special attention to each, rolling each one carefully with her tongue, sucking softly on each.

Slowly she worked her way back up his shaft, her tongue and lips alternating duties of moisture trail and massage. She got her mouth back up to the head, swallowing his eight-inch cock in her mouth.

It wasn’t until he’d already ejaculated his load into the stranger’s mouth that he awoke, that he realized what had happened.

She’d swallowed every drop, as well as the creature that swam within it.

His eyes shot open, his half-naked body standing over the stranger that kneeled before him.

She was Japanese, short with brown hair, and breasts that looked like little apples. Her yellow/white skin glistened with sweat, her eyes slowly closed as her body slipped down on the ground and began to convulse.

Daniel stared down at her in shock and despair. It was too late. He’d made another slave.

How could this have happened?

His eyes drifted upward towards the kitchen. There her mother stood, Catherine, naked, her right hand massaging her cunt as this-this woman had slowly worked his cock. Her eyes were turned back into her sockets as her body slipped up and down with the motion of her fingers.

His eyes shifted quickly from mother to stranger and back. Why had she done it? What had compelled her mother to do this to him? How could she have? The last thing he had wanted was to make another servant to him. How the hell could she have done this?

Daniel stood up, pulling his pants up with him, marching towards the kitchen. “What the fuck is this? WHAT the FUCK is this?!”

Catherine stopped, her eyes focused, turned towards her master, confusion on her face. “Wh-What’s wrong?”

He ignored the response. He didn’t hear it. He didn’t care. He stomped forward, his eyes smoldering. “How could you do this?! Did I tell you to do this?!”

She hesitated, surprised. Wasn’t this what he wanted? Wasn’t this what he was supposed to want? She took a step back, away from him, unsure what to do. “Wh-What do you-?”

“NO I didn’t!” he shouted, following her every step. “I didn’t want this! How could you?! How?”

He raised his fist about to slam it into her and she screamed, crying out in fear. Stepping back he closed in on her.

She tripped.

She fell back, her head slamming into the wall as her body slid down to the floor, her eyes tearing up. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry” she cried, pulling her arms in front of her face, “I didn’t know. I didn’t know.”

Her face fell to her hands and the water poured out from them.

Daniel stopped his forward advance, his eyes at last seeing what he had been doing. She was a wreck. She’d really meant the best. She’d wanted to pleasure him. She’d thought he’d want it. She really didn’t know. She…really…didn’t…realize.

He looked over at his clenched hand. He’d almost done it. He’d almost done a terrible thing.

His fist slowly lowered back to its side. His eyes stared down pityingly at his mother, no not his mother. She was a different woman completely from the one he had remembered. He sighed, turning away. “I’m sorry. It’s not your fault. It’s not your fault.”

Catherine slowly stopped crying, pulling up to a sitting position, staring quietly at her master named Daniel. She sniffled.

He turned back towards her. “You’re just a puppet. And so am I. And these things, these creatures inside both of us are pulling the strings.”

<No it is not.>

Oh really? Why?

<It had no control over the events that happened. It was just…>

Fate?

<It does not understand the concept. But it may be.>

Bullshit.

<Perhaps>

The point seemed settled and yet Daniel sensed that the creature inside of him did not quite believe the last statement he had made.

“God how I hate this. God how I hate what it has done to my life” he whispered quietly to himself.

<It doesn’t mean to.>

It knows he thought wryly But it still doesn’t change things.

He stepped down by Catherine’s side and kneeled, looking her over. “Are you okay? I’m sorry…it’s just there’s a lot of crap going on, and I don’t know if I can handle it all. And this stuff doesn’t help with it.”

Catherine slowly nodded; her eyes bleary from tears, fixed on him. “What did I do wrong Daniel?”

“You made me feel completely powerless,” he smiled, musing.

She crept up towards him, her eyes longing for him “But don’t you want more slaves? More servants Daniel? Doesn’t it… make you happy?”

He shook his head. “Not on these terms… not ever.”

Catherine sighed. “It’s Bill isn’t it? You’re afraid you’re becoming like him. You’re afraid of what he made me do before I was given one of them.”

He nodded, thinking about his father, he thought about how he had controlled before. Nothing was ever right for him. Nothing ever made him happy, not after the accident that took his career away from him.

And somehow…he’d always blamed his mother for it, no matter how hard she’d tried to please him.

The pair’s attention shifted at the sound of movement from the other side of the counter. Catherine’s little gift to her son was fully imprinted and rising to a new day, ready to please her master.

Daniel watched non-pulsed as her naked form stood up, her head extending over the counter top and a smile coming to her face at sight of him. “Mas-“

“Cut it, my name is Daniel, you’re going to call me Daniel, none of this ‘master’ bullshit.”

She stared at him, confused.

“And second I’d like to know your name if I could.”

“Azuma, Azuma Matsushima” she smiled and bobbed over, wrapping herself in Daniel’s body before he could say anything, “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

He cast an eye back at Catherine, turning back towards the naked woman laying in his arms. Must have been one goofy as hell dream to make her like this.

<It was.>

Shut up.

Daniel sighed, smiling, chuckling. He felt better somehow, like everything bad built up inside of him had been released somehow.

He wrapped his arm around Azuma. She let out a pleasant sigh, as if to connote a completion of a wish forced upon her. He rotated her around, her sanguine eyes stared deep into his. Oh how she wanted him. Oh how she would do anything to feel his prick inside of her. That was all she wanted. That was all she knew.

He pushed her away, sighing heavily as he stood up. A look of disappointment crossed Azuma’s face. He glanced back at Catherine, his mother. She stared at him with hopeful eyes, but that carried the same wistful want as Azuma.

All she wanted to do was please him. All she wanted to do was screw him.

This isn’t going to work. I can’t leave these two alone and I know it. They’ll just make trouble.

<It wonders who wouldn’t.>

Nikki, I don’t know why I know that, but deep down I do.

<You could make one like her.>

What do you mean by that?

<Your slaves can be reimprinted.>

A new personality?

<Yes.>

Daniel sighed. It was a mess. Everything that he now had was a complete and utter mess.

Could I return my Mom to normal?

<It doesn’t know.>

He scanned Catherine up and down. She stood there, naked, leaning against the wall, her eyes entreating. Her dirty blonde hair lay solidly on her milky white shoulders. Her large pancake breasts resting on her chest, the pink nipples noticeably aroused.

It would be nice.

But he’d have to have sex with his mother. And the first two times had only happened because the creature had either tricked him or super increased his libido. He’d had no intention of it happening, it just had.

<What is one more time?>

You can’t think like that. Just because you’ve done something wrong before doesn’t somehow justify doing it again. You just keep doing the same thing. You never get better.

His eyes shifted over to Azuma. A goofy smile stretched across her face as she giggled. She seemed like a little child in an adult’s body and not in the complementary sort of way. Simple. Sex. Strange.

He sighed. What was done was done. Nothing that he could do right now would bring either one quite back. Now it was just a matter of playing damage control. And the lithe Japanese woman was the only one he really felt like he could do it with.

He turned to Catherine, “Put your clothes back on and wait in the bedroom.”

A look of disappointment crossed her face. Why couldn’t she enjoy her Daniel? “But-“

“Listen to me. I’m your master aren’t I?”

She nodded, picking up the bundle of clothes on the floor and heading into the bedroom.

As the door closed he turned to Azuma. She smiled, guessing at what had happened.

She jumped in the air, running towards him and wrapping her body around him in a tight embrace. “Thank you master” she exclaimed, “You won’t regret this.”

God I hope so. Vaguely he wondered what kind of person he would remake her into. And he thought fatalistically how terrible the whole thing was.

There wasn’t much to it. Hell, it wasn’t like it was enacted at the height of passion. All Daniel knew was that he couldn’t handle everything that was happening to him. He didn’t like forcing people to do things against their will or even changing their will. That was something his father had done. And the guy had been a bastard through and through.

He didn’t want to become him. He wasn’t him. He kept telling himself that. And yet every single time he looked at the outcomes of his actions he wondered.

He needed so hard to believe otherwise.

Azuma had laid herself open to him on the floor as Daniel had carefully undone his pants and pulled off his shirt. She lay propped up on her arms, watching him.

He’d knelt down on the ground, crawling towards her wide open legs, impish smile, and innocent eyes. He had made her so. And he was about to make her something else.

So how do I go about this? Reimprinting her.

<It will take care of it.>

His old friend had sprung to life, throbbing in earnest as he plunged it tacitly into her moist cunt. His mind had concentrated on who he wanted her to be.

He needed someone he could talk to about this, someone he could work out these new arising problems. He needed someone he could rely on to take care of things when he wasn’t around. He needed simple, confident sincere understanding.

These were the thoughts that filled him as he went about his duty. This was the kind of servant he needed now, not one that would love him, but one that could help him.

The work (and it was work) had been simple. After it had been done Azuma had rested her body on the floor. Her eyes closed and she exhaled. She lay motionless.

Daniel had stood up and stared down at her, wondering what would happen, thinking with a macabre sense how much like a dead body she seemed.

Slowly Azuma’s body began to flex. Her arms would lift up and then slowly drop down. Her body would tighten, than slowly relax. Her head shifted about, left and right and up.

<It will take some time> the creature told him <The old one must be purged before the new one can set in.>

He nodded, turning towards the bathroom. He needed to shower. Something about what he had just done made him feel dirty.

He stared at the showerhead, having suddenly remembered how it was the place where it had all started for him. His mom had been taking a shower. And she’d given it to him. She’d made him a master and her his slave. And here he was two slaves and one day later. What was going to happen next?

<You are immune to other ones.>

I guessed that even before, but it’s still strange.

He turned the water on, stepping in the shallow bathtub and feeling the hot water flow over his body. It felt good, loosening tensions in his body, letting his mind drift to other things.

He thought of Lydia. Her slender frame and middle eastern eyes that shined like rubies. He thought of the dream. It was her, but it wasn’t her. She was changed, like a new personality had been forced on her. The light of her eyes was gone, and with them everything that he truly saw in her, everything he loved. It was like…

“Like she was made a slave to someone else,” he said aloud. A shiver ran up his spine. A fear crept into his heart. Was it going to happen? Had it already happened? Was he too late?

Quickly he reassured himself. It was just a dream. It was just a dream. They happen all the time. They rarely, if ever, come true.

But still…

He turned the water off, stepping out of the shower and drying himself off. He pulled his clothes back on, walking out into the living room.

Azuma was up, still naked, but now sitting in a chair, awaiting his return. She carefully observed his approach.

He didn’t even need to hear her speak in order for him to tell she had changed. Her eyes were careful, thoughtful, scrutinizing. Her poise was solid, almost regal, beautiful in a strange sort of way. She sat almost like a carefully sculpted statuette.

He sat down across from her, his eyes still looking her over. The apartment was silent, save the sounds of outside that bled their way in. Daniel sat, his head in his hand, leaning against the armrest of the chair. He didn’t know what to do. It was the first time he’d really done it; intentionally changed a person. He stared at the fruit of his labors and wondered. Was it really worth it?

Azuma sat tall with her arms before her, biting her upper lip, her eyes shifting uncertain.

Both seemed waiting for the first to act.

“This…this isn’t who I am” she began, “I mean, who I am now, is not who I was.”

Daniel just nodded.

“But if you wanted me like this” she continued, “ it must be right.”

She leaned back into the chair, looking towards him, waiting for a response.

Again the silence enveloped the room. Daniel just stared, his head resting in his hand, his eyes shifting between Azuma, the apartment, and the door. His mind drifted. The door…behind it his mother sat, awaiting his every command, the first one to bring him to this. In many ways he had made her a happier person, but deep down…deep down-

“Well say something…” Azuma cut in “please.”

Daniel turned back to her startled. His mind coming back to the place, to the moment. He looked again at the naked japanese lady before him, skinny, her shoulder length hair ruffled, her eyes pleading.

Why did every single one that he made need him?

He breathed in deeply and slowly exhaled, “ I don’t know…I just don’t know…It’s been a long day. It’s been a…really…long day.” He sighed deeply turning from her, “ And I’m tired of it. I’m tired of it all. I don’t want to think. Hell I don’t even want to be right now.” He rolled his head back towards her, “ All I know right now is you’re a beautiful woman, and that you sitting there naked makes me want you, and at the same time I shouldn’t.”

“Well…I’m-“

“Don’t be, don’t be flattered. I didn’t say it for that reason. I just said it cause it’s true. It’s been true every single fucking time I’ve found myself with a woman today. And I hate my weakness for it.”

Azuma stood up and walk towards Daniel. Her yellowed white legs stepped forth carefully. Her breasts bounced.

Daniel pulled back as she bent down towards him. In a flash he wondered if it was going to be just as what had happened with Nikki, the sex, the oddness the love. He wasn’t going to let it. His muscles tightened as she neared.

But all she did was lightly kiss his forehead and cradle his head in her delicate fingers, whispering to him, “You’re not weak.”

He relaxed. “How can you know that?” he whispered back “We’ve barely met.”

“I know, I know more than you might think.”

He turned, looking her square in the eye, “You’re just saying that because you have to.”

“No, it’s just I know that one to be true, just as true as you said I’m beautiful.”

He smiled faintly.

The buzzer rang.

His eyes shot to the door, wondering briefly who it could be on the other end of it. He didn’t expect anybody, at least he didn’t think so.

The buzzer continued persistently.

Slowly he remembered, a moment, a promise made at a time that felt ages ago. And yet it had happened but several hours ago.

“His” birthday party, carried on by a person he had never known, at a place he’d never been to, a guy named Wendel.

His eyes drifted to the wall clock and the window. It was 9:17 and dark, the black veneer and nothing staring at him from behind the other side of the glass. They were late. Not like it really mattered.

He didn’t think he was going to go. He didn’t know if he really should.

He got out of his chair and walked towards the box, pressing the talk button.

“What’s up?” he spoke into the speaker.

“Yo, dude” Arthur, his friend, hollered on the other end of the circuit, “ Your birthday posse has come to pick you up! We got a party to go to man!”

He pressed the talk switch,“ Guys…now is not a good time I-“ he stopped in mid-

sentence, his attention caught by Azuma’s light hand on his shoulder.

“Go,” she whispered looking straight into his eyes.

He hesitated “Why?”

She stared straight into him. “Like you said, you need a break, you don’t want to think about anything, you don’t want to be… I can’t think of a better place to let yourself go.”

“But Mom-“

“I’ll take care of her.”

He stared at her, his mind filled with uncertainty.

“I promise,” she reaffirmed, “No more slaves, no more accidents, no more nothing. You have a life. Enjoy it for once.”

He stared deep into her eyes. Slowly he nodded, tapping the talk button on the conversation box.

Arthur’s half finished argument blazed over the speaker,“-you’re always like this, hell Lydia-“

“Art.”

“is even down here waiting-“

“ART!”

He stopped. “What?”

“Gimme five minutes. I’ll be downstairs.”

The shift in tone, “That’s what I’m talking about dude, be waiting.”

The box went silent. Daniel turned to Azuma. He looked at her, hints of distrust staining his eyes. “Okay…this is called trust girl, don’t give me reason to believe otherwise” he turned to the door, stopping a second to turn back “please” he added.

She just nodded.

Daniel slipped on a light coat, stopping briefly in his mother’s bedroom to clarify the change in situation. Azuma was in charge. And they were not to misbehave while he was gone. They were to stay here and wait for his return.

There was no argument.

Daniel pulled open the apartment door. A joyful smile filled his face. Things might actually work out. And even if they didn’t at least for this night, that brief moment, he wouldn’t have to worry about it.

And he had every intention of taking advantage of it.

He had no idea the mess he was about to step into.

The door closed with a click. The stairwell echoed with his steps. Little did he know the sound of marching thunder. A first encounter, a first battle was coming. One hero; one villain, and a loss made through war.