The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: I personally never read these things because I think that what they say should go without saying, but hey for all you idiots out there remember these facts.

  • This is meant to be viewed by people 18 years of age or older. Preferably someone mature enough to know that it is:
  • Fiction, this work is 100% fiction. That’s right I pulled the whole thing out of my ass.
  • That said the standard rules apply. It is not meant to be taken seriously. What the characters do in this story is not meant to be tried. Hopefully the reader can distinguish the difference between fantasy and reality.
  • Questions? Comments? Great. Contact me at . Try to keep whatever you write constructive.
  • Lastly (gag) Enjoy.

Something in the Water

Chapter 2

Her silhouette stood framed in the open doorway. The hallway light shined inward upon her son’s bedroom. He lay sprawled out on his bed asleep, chest down, arms out, head to the side. A rufflled tank top and a pair of red soccer shorts covering an otherwise bare body.

She could feel herself breathing deeply, smelling his spent persperation, gazing upon his shaggy black hair and lanky frame. Seventeen almost eighteen, he would be graduating soon. A young man, a youth, virile, capable. She had to have him inside of her. She needed him.

Her foot steps were light against the carpeted floor. Her body trembled with anticipation at her approach. She would pleasure him. She wanted to pleasure him.

She crept forward and kneeled, her face beside his, gazing upon his closed eyes and even breathing. Daniel slept, dreaming, unaware of what had happened, and unaware of what was about to happen. She bent in close as her lips merged with his, her tongue out and in as his mouth opened to accept it.

Daniel stirred, groaning, his eyes opening slowly, groggily to the sensation felt at his lips. He didn’t know what was happening, but the warmth, and moisture was a welcome feeling. He indulged even as his eyes picked up the barest details of the face held in shadows. Why was it so familiar? Yet why was it so different?

He pulled his head back away from hers, stammering “Who—?” But that was all he could get out. Catherine moved quickly, the creature knew through her the dangers of hesitation, of thought. She had to take him before he knew, before he guessed. She needed a master now. She reached an arm up and flipped him over.

Shock registered on her son’s face as she hopped on the bed over him, kneeling over his hips, pulling at his soccer shorts. She bent low over him, licking at his face, kissing at his lips, her hips already beginning to buck against his tenting underwear.

Daniel only stared, accepting the sensations, thrilled, confused. His underwear came off. His hardening cock towering upward. The woman, this woman’s breasts pushing forward into his face. What was going on? Was this a dream? Should he care?

He groaned as he felt the sensation of the warm moisture of her snatch engulfing his member. No he didn’t care. Maybe this was a dream, a fucking wonderful wet dream with a strange woman. His hands reached upwards towards her chest, kneading at those firm mounds.

Catherine continued humping his engorged cock, panting and moaning, loving the feeling of being penetrated. “Oh- Oh—” she moaned outward with each jerk upward. Daniel pushing his hips into hers, hard and wonderful. His hand on her now firm chest, breasts, his thumbs expertly tweeking her nipples. His hands ran along the outline of her body, feeling at her warm, smooth skin, her shoulders, her breasts, her ass.

In the deep recesses of her mind, in the remnants of what remained of the original Catherine Bates the realization came to her that her son had done this before. The way he worked was not the hand of some shocked beginner. Rather he knew the indulgent sensation of groping across every part of her body. She hadn’t known. She’d always thought... But with who?

And in an instant that thought was smashed away, filled intensely with the lust of the creature inside of her. It didn’t matter. Nothing mattered beyond fucking, beyond passing on her rider, beyond procreation.

Daniel’s juices exploded into her with a long, extended grunt. Catherine’s moan fell away as her body collapsed over that of her son. The core of the creature within her passing on into him. Her mind went completely blank. Her bare breasts pillowed against his chest, her head turned to the side and glazing over as her brain lost any and all thought.

Unbeknownst to either of them a chemical seeping out from Catherine’s pores into his.

Daniel stared up at the ceiling, panting, a wonder coming to his mind. He’d felt something weird at the tip of his cock. What was it? And then something else changed. He felt his body falling asleep, starting at his hips, the loss of feeling spreading outward to the rest of his body. A sudden panic rushed to his mind. He couldn’t move.

And then suddenly he was exhausted. He couldn’t stay awake. He didn’t want to stay awake. He fought back at this feeling, trying hard to fight the loss of consciousness. But it overtook slowly, by incremements of seconds.

And then his world was nothing.

A creature worked its way through his body, changing him, altering him, but not like it had with Catherine. It needed a master, not a slave.

In the early morning darkness two motionless bodies lay against each other, their minds blank, their lives changed. They would have no idea how much so.