The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Heroines Who Became Willing Somno-Villianesses

Chapter 1: The Warm-Up

“Experiment 272. Following the successful testing of the Hypno-Rings (see Experiment 270) and the completion of the nipple injector (see Experiment 271), the plan to control the five most beautiful heroines in the Marvel Universe continues. The plan is to first dominate the She_Hulk and have her take FX and myself to the X-base in her flying car. Then, power must be established over Dana Curtis, known as Scent. Scent will then give us access to the rooms of Rogue, Psylocke and Jean Grey. The mental duller injected into them will lower their defenses, while the Hypno-Rings I will put on them will boost my power sufficiently to control their sleeping bodies. They will be brought back to the sorority house basement where...”

“We’ll fuck the shit out of them, right?”

“Chill, FX. I’m recording. Or trying to. Now, where we consider the crime or crimes for our new...”

“You mean, nude.”

“Nearly nude new slaves to commit.” Lord Somno hit the STOP button on the old-style cassette recorder. He glared at his horny but brilliant assistant, FX, who was currently receiving a blowjob from Tanya. He spoke to him, noticing he was holding the Hypno-Ring control box in his left hand. Tanya, of course, wore a Hypno-Ring.

“FX, we only have an hour.”

“Chill, Chris. Why don’t you take a piece?”

“Hmm, well, I guess you’re right.”

Lord Somno, alias Chris Lancaster, sat down and reflected upon the year gone by. In that time, he had come so far. A year ago, he could barely control his powers, summoning sleeping women to his bed only when he had to cum. Their breasts would automatically swell and fill, which was nice, but also visible for a few days afterwards. Gradually, he had gained full control over his powers. He had quit school and set up shop in the unused secret basement of the Omega Delta Pi sorority. In this building were only the finest women, from the best backgrounds. They were the girls who constantly teased and never gave a guy a break. Chris decided to change their lives.

He changed the way his power worked. His power now gave a girl much more life, so he could pretend she was semi-alert and a willing sex partner. He also no longer made women’s breasts grow but because he was constantly controlling the sorority girls, he could get some milk from them after a few months of control. He found his refined powers much more satisfying.

Denise stood up and moved to Chris. She was dressed in a purple camisole with fur trim and a matching G-string. Her face was a vacant smile, her eyes unfocussed. She was looking exactly the way Chris liked her.

“Hello, Lord Somno.” she said, with some but not much emotion in her voice. “How may your willing slave serve you? Do you want me to suck your cock? Fuck with my tight pussy or firm tits? Or maybe welcome Tanya to your control with lesbian sex?” She turned ninety degrees and pointed her left hand to Tanya and FX. Of course, she still looked off into the distance. Chris decided he just needed to cuddle and fondle. After all, even an immoral abuser of women’s bodies needed hugs, kisses and hypnotic love (not lust) now and again.

“Sit on my lap, lovely slave Denise.” Once, when he was still going to school, he had called Karen, a large-breasted somno-acquaintance of his, a slave. He had quickly covered with a quick comment about had she seen a certain movie and his quoting of the ‘my slave’ line from the movie. She was puzzled about this but three days later had given himself and FX, whom he had just met, the greatest backrubs in history.

“Of course, Master. I only want to please you in any way my young sleeping body can.” Denise shuffled over to Chris in the accepted style, somnabulistically. She sat on his lap. He put a hand on her thigh and the other around her, on her shoulder. She wrapped her left hand around him in the same way and put her right hand on his crotch. The two kissed. Damn! he thought. I’ve screwed this woman at least three times and yet simple kissing is SO erotic! Damn!

Meanwhile, nude Tanya was giving FX’s penis quite the tongue bath. For an exchange student, he thought, where did she learn to give head like this? Tanya was taking the tip of her tongue and, starting at his scrotum, began to take short licks upwards. It was as if his cock were a blender beater used for cake mix and she was the child, trying to get every square millimeter of the batter. She licked front and back of his cock, using her tongue alone. As she neared the tip, she took FX’s balls in her hand. She lightly played with them. The Hypno-Ring could never give a girl the emotion that Chris’ power allowed, but it did guarantee complete obedience, and Tanya would continue fellating him until told to stop.

“Stop. Fuck me.” he said into the control box.

“Yesss...Masssterrr. I...hearrrr...annnnd...obeyyyy”

As Tanya responded in her Slavic accent, she stood up. She stepped out of the black panties around her ankles and rose to her full 65 inches of height. The panties now were next to her already removed black baby doll nightie. Thanks to Chris’ sleep “suggestions”, every girl in the house wore, at most, slinky lingerie to bed. As Tanya moved over FX so she could lower herself unto his cock, FX studied her body.

Her hair, like her now unneeded lingerie, was black. She has let it down to it’s halfway-down-the-back length to sleep. Her breasts were conical and about one Herman unit each, this being about a handful. Her body was that of a woman who would not need to exercise until she had borne children. She was thin, and probably always had been thin. As their two sexual organs contacted, FX tried to muffle a loud gasp of pleasure.

“Shit! She’s tight!” he exclaimed.

“Keep it down, you bonehead! I can’t keep all thirty women above asleep if you fucking scream.” Chris remembered something. “Wait! Is she a virgin?”

“I dunno. Oooo! I didn’t check.”

“Idiot!”

Tanya withdrew her pussy from FX’s cock and turned to Chris. FX spoke into the control box.

“Come on! Fuck me!”

Tanya ignored his command and sat on the desk next to FX. She spread her legs wide.

Chris looked. She didn’t seem to be a virgin. If she had been, there should be blood, right? he thought. He didn’t know for sure.

“Well?” asked FX.

“I guess it’s OK, dude.”

“Great!” Tanya began to move back to FX, to resume intercourse. FX gave the “Schwing” manuever.

“Denise, I am a little thirsty.”

“Don’t worry, Master. I have some milk in my tits if that is what you want.”

“That will be fine, Denise.”

“As a will-less and willing slave, I give my breast-milk to my thirsty Master.” She raised the camisole and presented her B-cup to Chris. Chris drank of his slave while she continued to fondle his cock and balls. 35 FX was now fucking Tanya rather vigorously. He sat in the chair, naked, while her nude body was over him, legs wrapped around the reclining bench. He could not hold it anymore.

FX came inside of Tanya. She, of course, showed no reaction to the sperm. FX was bummed out that he had cum so soon again. He uttered a curse word, keeping his voice because of Chris’ admonition.

“Shit.”

“What is it now?”

“I came already.”

“You lasted...seven minutes. Could be a record for length.”

“Just shut the fuck up, willya? For once I’d like to fuck for ten minutes without cumming.”

“I told you you spend too much time getting a blowjob. It’s supposed to just get you hard, unless that’s all you’re getting. THEN you fuck. Look at me, for instance...”

At that moment, feces from Tanya’s anus hit the floor. The two men said,

“What the fuck...?” Chris realized what had happened.

“You idiot! You must’ve had the button down when you said ‘shit’. So she is shitting.”

Chris took control of Tanya’s body and brought her to him. He had Denise clean up the mess while Tanya finished her defecation in the bathroom. Then the two girls were ordered to shower.

Denise pulled the camisole over her head while Tanya got into the shower. The brunette then removed her G-string, completing her disrobing. She then joined Tanya in the shower, opening the curtains all the way so the men could see. FX had wanted to join the girls in the shower but Chris told him that he was being punished.

Denise activated the water while Tanya held her hair away from the spray. The smaller American girl used the hand spray unit to wetten Tanya’s body. FX began to stroke his cock at the sight of water cascading down her firm thighs and tight ass. Chris had given both girls relaxed, neutral expressions with closed eyes. He didn’t want the girls to have eye problems on his account.

Now the soap. Taking the wet Coast bar in her hand, the brunette began to soap her fellow slave’s body. She built up a lather with the soap and spread it on. At FX’s insistence, special care was taken to get Tanya’s luscious mounds extra soapy and clean. Tanya’s pussy was carefully spread and explored by Denise’s soapy fingers so its cleansing could be maximized. And, of course, Tanya turned and bent over so her soaper’s exploration could do a thorough job on her ass and asshole.

After the soaping, the rinsing commenced. FX asked for a second soaping after the rinsing but his motion and slave were both out of odor. Completely clean, the mind-dominated co-eds stepped out of the shower and into the men’s towel-bearing arms.

Denise’s drying did not take long and soon she was redressed. Tanya’s drying was prolonged and once completed, was followed by Denise redressing her. First, her bikini panties. Then, the baby doll top. Tanya herself retied the baby doll, so it was the same as when she entered.

Removing the ring from Tanya, Chris sent the two back to bed. They were in auto-pilot. Next, he turned to FX.

“All right, dude, you get the stuff, I’ll secure our ride to Miss Walters’ apartment building.”

“How come I gotta carry ALL the stuff?”

“Very well. I’ll help you.” Chris took the small control box and the five ring case and headed to the closet.

“Why are you going in the closet? Did you forget where the door is?”

“Check the script, you knucklehead.”

FX reached into the equipment box and pulled out the script. He tried skipping to the end, but all he found were phone-sex advertisements. So he started at the beginning and quickly skimmed, coming to paragraph 35. Reading it, he found that it said he was naked. Uttering a “Damn!", he proceeded to his closet to dress.

Lord Somno left the closet Chris had entered. He was dressed in black basketball shoes with white pants and a white pirate-style shirt. He wore around his waist a large belt to which was attached the ring box, the control box and his orange-bladed light saber. He also wore a black cloak with hood. His eyes were covered with small, round glasses with flip-up shades. He looked quite imbecilic.

FX came out in the body suit armor. He wore boots and a helmet with a visor. He looked like Gizmo Duck with legs.

“Do not!” FX exclaimed.

“What?”

“I do not look like Gizmo Duck with legs.”

“Very well.”

He looked like a sleek, armored warrior.

“Better.”

“Let’s go.”

The two men went out the secret passage and headed upstairs. Waiting at the top of the stairs was a tall, nude black woman. FX handed her some of the equipment. She took it, then exited the building. The men saw the desk watch of the sorority. She was removing her terry-cloth robe and placing it on the back of her chair. She remained asleep on duty but now was wearing a red demi-cup bra and matching panties.

The nude woman headed to a minivan in the nearby parking lot. She set the equipment down and used the keys she had been holding to open the side door. She then loaded the equipment into the van, including what FX had been holding. She handed Chris the keys and spoke.

“I would give my nude body to my Master for his pleasure. All I possess is his to use as he pleases.”

“Thank you, my tall slave Whitney. I have no further need of you at the moment. Return to bed.”

“My body will remain nude and my will asleep, until your next orders.”

Whitney, the captain of the girls’ basketball team, left to return to her roommates’ bed. Chris had the door watch, she of the bra and panties, open the door for her. They greeted each other with a kiss and both headed back to their current sleeping areas.

Once all was secure, Chris started up the van and the two headed out. Their next stop: Jennifer Walters’ apartment building and the arrival of the sleepwalking She-Hulk.