The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is a prequel to my other work, A Song of Dominance. It takes place many years before the previous story, and both really stand well on their own. They are expansions and complements to one another.

I’ve had this story lying about for over six months now, and after uploading the new version of A Song of Dominance I think it was time to release it. Not many times do I play with male dominance, or couples playing with one another, or more traditional themes in a story. Like most of my work, this was an experiment, I hope you enjoy and say so.

A Song of Submission

By Mr. Scade

Carlos and Maria had been married for over twenty years, and in that long time they have experienced many things. They had two children, travelled all over the world, had their own businesses, built a house, lost the businesses, and then promised themselves to live off of something the two truly enjoyed.

Sexually both of them were very experimental: Carlos was an avid crossdresser, but only for fetish and sexual interactions—interactions which tended to be with him in a domineering role. Maria was a submissive through and through, and her dreams involved being encased in tight fabrics so her body would feel pleasure like never before. They supported each other’s desires and kinks and went out of their way to make them a reality as often as possible.

But, as these things usually go, their bedroom escapades were not feeding the giant, starving beast that was their sexual desires. Sex, and everything they considered sexual, turned boring and uninteresting after just a couple of attempts. In time the beast was left unfed.

They felt like they were missing something… They were happy with each other, with their family, with their lives; but they were not content, not really. They were confused. Were their sexual escapades the dreams, or the reality? Just as people wonder if Bruce Wayne or Batman is the real personality, Carlos and Maria wondered what kind of life they were leading—a fun lie or a hard truth? Given the chance, would they live out their lives in twenty-four seven kink? Could they answer that question, without their hopes and dreams and fantasies all melting into a puddle of nothing right on the spot? That is a question that makes a person face what is truly inside their feelings, and that is no easy feat.

In time, though, the two of them discovered what they really wanted. Each had his and her revelation, and after that everything was cleared. It was so that they discovered what they really wanted.

Carlos and Maria didn’t want to live as they were; hiding their true natures, wearing disguises of normality. Real life, society in general and all its rules were shackles of the kind they didn’t enjoy. After much deliberating, they reached a decision. They did their research, careful research, and decided to rid themselves of manly Carlos – for he faked machismo to fit into the circles he accidentally fell into– and exhibitionist Maria – for she faked showing skin to seem normal to those who saw her – the only way they knew how: hypnosis.

And each one had reached this decision independently.

Carlos and Maria were a loving couple, but they were not the best at talking to each other; it took much pondering for them to open up with such important matters, but eventually they would. But this matter; it was different. They would be changing who they were, who they wanted to be, who their spouse was! The control they held in their fingertips, the possibilities of the life they truly wanted—it was too important a matter to ruin it with a no. They could not just tell each other what they were thinking.

Thus the two reached the conclusion. Maria would brainwash Carlos into becoming her feminized owner, controller and master; while Carlos would hypnotize Maria into his ever-encased latex plaything. Whatever the results, they were unwittingly feeling the other person’s fantasy. They would love each other regardless.

* * *

One morning Carlos woke to find he was alone in the bedroom. Frowning and trying to remember what had occurred the night before, Carlos rose from the bed. His pelvic area ached in a familiar way, and there was a jabbing feeling on his lower back that indicated he had spent a long time in a single, prolonged sexual moment. Why couldn’t he remember it, though?

He noticed that Maria wasn’t in the room, and that her side of the bed was cold. He reached towards her night desk and opened a drawer. He smiled broadly at the empty space where she usually kept her iPod. Then it is working, He thought, smiling broadly. She must be jogging, if things were actually working, and feeling very good while doing so.

Smiling, Carlos started getting dressed. It was then that he noticed something off. Carlos had his daily underwear drawer, full of boxer shorts and socks; and he also had a drawer for his lingerie, full of panties and stockings. Thus it was a surprise to realise he now only had the latter. He looked around, trying to find a pair of boxers, but found none. He found not one pair of masculine underwear.

Smiling both deviously and angrily, Carlos realised this was a great opportunity. He had been meaning to try crossdressing in public without being so blatant, and this was as good a time as any. Not that this was a first time. But every time he would get nervous and change. Something had pushed him, perhaps that his wife – and it could’ve only been his wife – removed his masculine undergarments, or perhaps something else. He wasn’t going to discuss it.

Smiling, he changed into a pair of silky, pink undergarments and then put on his weekend best – shorts and ragged t-shirt. He was hoping to spend time on his car, fixing and cleaning the engine, and then in the kitchen, preparing a healthy meal.

Before leaving the room, Carlos made up the king-sized bed. He straightened the covers, and placed the pink mp3 player that had been lying next to his pillow on his night desk where he knew Maria would find it. Satisfied, he left the room, not once considering where the mp3 had come from, or why he thought it was his.

* * *

Maria had woken early and gone out jogging. It had been a long while since she had last exercised like this, but recently she wanted to be at her best. She needed to shed the extra kilos she had gained in the last couple of years – rid herself of the flabby stomach, arms and legs. Maria had tried before, and tried thinking about working out, but never quite started doing it. But now that she was going up a hill at a steady and sweaty pace, she realised what she had been missing. It felt wonderful to run, to feel the air against her moist skin. It was like incredible sex. Better even.

Against all knowledge of running mechanisms and norms, Maria had decided to listen to music as she exercised. With a pair of earphones plugged in, she listened to a steady song she had no recollection of downloading, ever listening to, or even putting into her iPod. But she loved it. It kept her going in a rhythm she had never felt before. It felt good to listen to the song, and it felt good to run with it.

Maria kept running for a long while, well into sunrise.

When she returned home, to the facade of her home, she felt as if she had suddenly been shaken awake. She blinked, breathing hard and deep, looking around. Maria felt as if woken from a trance, not even remembering how long or where she had run to. Maria smiled and laughed – it had been so long since she had enjoyed working out.

With her thumb she stopped the droning song in her ears and noticed the title. She frowned, but immediately distracted herself with something else, forgetting about the song.

Maria walked into her home and went straight to the kitchen, to hydrate her body. At the same moment Carlos walked down the stairs, smiling broadly at his wife.

“Well, that is new!” He beamed, immediately embracing and kissing her.

Maria blinked, surprised, and almost choked on her water. But she kissed back. “Whatever happened to you?” She asked when he stopped holding her.

Carlos smiled that warm smile she so loved. “I’ve been meaning to get you into shape for years. I am just happy you finally decided to do it on your own.” He added, eyes trailing towards her hand and then over her body. He kissed her again, deep, surprising her for a second time, before turning around.

It was then time for Maria to smile broadly. Carlos had chosen to wear a pink thong, and she could see it through his shorts. Those files do work, then. I am glad. She thought, wondering if he had noticed the mp3 on the bed, and glad the investment had actually worked. She would’ve been very disappointed if the money she spent on those hypnotic audio files had been wasted.

Feeling refreshed and happy, Maria placed her iPod with its secret music on the kitchen counter, and then went to tend to her appearance.

* * *

“Maria, can you come over here, please?” Carlos said, half looking at his computer screen, half trying to see his wife walking into the room. Her heels clacked against the floor, making a delicious almost hypnotic sound. He was glad they had bought those ballet heels, even if Valeria, their daughter, had complained about them. I should get her some; see if that shuts her up. Buy more, to the point that Valeria tires of complaining. He thought warmly.

“Yes, love?” She said, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. She breathed in, enjoying the fruity and soft scents coming off his body. She was glad she had bought him those girly perfumes; it was a change from the usual musk his body produced.

“What do you think about these?” He said, clicking twice and showing Maria a couple of images of bondage items.

Maria’s eyes widened, twinkling with delight. She saw featureless hoods, and hoods with attached gags. She saw gloves and stockings and boots and collars. All but shoving Carlos aside, Maria started to skim over the collection of pictures and links he had found. There were catsuits and corsets, leotards and shorts and everything she could desire. She spent ten minutes looking at the pages, hearing Carlos chuckling in delight.

“What if I told you I am buying all that?” He whispered into her ear.

Maria almost fell to her knees. His voice’s kiss on her neck felt wonderful.

She turned to look at him, arousal plain on her face, delight plain on his. “You are serious?” She asked although she knew well that he was. Carlos wouldn’t joke about this. “I mean, we have toys but... nothing like this!”

“That is why we should acquire some.” He smiled broadly.

The two kissed, then, hard and strong. “Oh, thank you, Master.” She said, her mind full of thoughts and fantasies of herself dressed and encased in latex and rubber. She was too distracted to realise what she had called her husband.

“Good girl, pet.” He kissed her forehead, happy at her happiness. Carlos felt giddy at having made his wife happy, so giddy he didn’t notice what word replaced his wife’s name.

At that moment they heard a click and steps walking into the room.

“Oh, come on, find a room!” A girl’s voice said.

The two turned to see wine-haired Valeria standing with her hands on her hips. The young teenager was thin, with short-cropped hair that was an insult to that beautiful red mane she had. Carlos wondered how he could get her to stop cutting her hair.

Maria smiled, “Oh, sorry, dear. We didn’t mean to...”

Valeria moved her head to the side, looking at the computer screen behind them. She made a gagging noise. “Man, keep that private, please. I use that computer too!” She immediately turned away, and walked out of the room, muttering ’weirdoes’ under her breath.

The parents started laughing the moment she left the room.

“You know, she’s right.” Carlos said, chuckling. “We ought to be more private. She’s only thirteen.”

Maria nodded. “She’s mature, but you’re right.”

Silence befell them, for a while, before Carlos yelped as Maria playfully pulled his green thong between his buttocks. “I am horny, Master.” She said, playfully.

Carlos quickly rose, carrying Maria in his shaved arms. They went up the stairs, a man in stockings and smelling fruity carrying a girl in ballet heels interlocked by chains.

They made for an interesting sight.

* * *

“You are a doll. You are a pet. You are my pet.” Carlo’s voice was soft, deep, and it pulled her in. He repeated the words he had been using for months, practicing over and over until he reached this level of perfection. He wasn’t great, not yet, but he knew what he was doing. He had had a lot of practice, after all.

“Yes, Master.” Maria droned, eyes open and staring at a candle in her hands. She was almost naked, wearing a pair of pink latex dildo pants, a pink bikini top, and a pink latex hood with open eyes and mouth. She looked delicious enough to eat.

Carlos took a deep breath, drinking in the scent of her wet sex and the strawberry perfume he loved to wear. He looked at his pet—his wife—smiling broadly. He had really improved since his first attempt to trance her; now he could put her under almost immediately. At first his voice had broken and shrieked almost all the time, waking her every time. But now... oh, now the sound of his voice alone could put her under. The candle was just a way to deepen her trance further.

“Good, pet. Now, I want you to repeat your mantra. I want you to say it in time with your breathing. You take one breath, you talk. Breathe and deepen. Breathe and deepen.” He said, softly, reaching to stroke her neck. Maria reacted well to physical stimulation.

She nodded, almost imperceptibly, and pushed her hips forward against the intruder between her legs. “I am a rubber doll,” She breathed in, “Rubber dolls obey.” She breathed out. “I am a rubber doll, rubber dolls obey. I am a rubber doll, rubber dolls obey.” She droned, slowly, in perfect rhythm with her breathing.

Carlos smiled a red smile, his lipstick almost glowing in the dark, under the light of the candle. Maria would not need him for now; he knew that once she slipped into that deepener trance she would do so until she either orgasmed herself awake or he stopped her.

Nodding, he slipped off the bed and reached for his nightstand. He grabbed the pink mp3, slipped the earbuds into his ears, and then lay down on the bed. The covers felt good against his pantyhosed legs and his high heels. His manhood stood pressed against his belly, hard and throbbing.

Smiling warmly, Carlos drowned Maria’s pleasant droning with the sweet music in the mp3. Maria had suggested that he should spend time training himself to be more outgoing and to better dress up as her domineering sissy. He thought nothing of it.

Turning on the music, Carlos quickly slipped into a trance of his own, his hand gliding over his manhood.

“I am a sissy master. I love dressing in stockings and panties and heels. I am a sissy master. I need to be a sissy master for my wife. I love dressing in girly garments...” He droned, his voice breaking with delicious pleasure as his hand moved on its own. He slipped easily into a trance, faster than his wife ever did.

The room was filled with two pleasure-ridden voices, droning their mantras of obedience and change.

They kept at it for hours.

* * *

Gregorio, Maria and Carlos’s son, was a quiet kid four years Valeria’s junior. He was sitting on a chair, not staring at anything, as Carlos explained to him why it was not wrong for a man to wear pantyhose and ballet heels and to take care of his appearance. Carlos fit body was trapped inside a pair of pantyhose and locked ballet heels, both of a blue colour. He wore jean shorts, and a tight, tight t-shirt. His hair was cut short, and his skin seemed to be oiled.

Gregorio had started asking questions about his parent’s sudden change in attitude, and he had brought up the idea that perhaps his father was gay. Carlos had had to explain to the kid for the seventh time that wearing women’s clothing didn’t make someone gay.

Finally, the kid stood and nodded. “I get it now. Thanks, dad.” He said, gave his father a hug, and then scurried off.

Carlos looked at the kid go and then fell on a chair, sighing loudly.

He yawned and closed his eyes. Some minutes later he felt a pair of plastic hands wrap around his cheeks. He opened his eyes in time to see Maria’s featureless face kiss him. He closed his eyes, enjoying the rubber kiss.

When he pulled back, Maria had unzipped a zipper over her mouth. She was smiling underneath. “How did it go?” She asked, sitting on the floor across from him. She was wearing a single black latex catsuit, covering her whole body but leaving feet and arms uncovered.

Carlos sighed. “I sometimes wonder if he asks so many questions because he likes to make sure he got the idea as it should be, or because he is too dumb.”

“I think it is the former, Master.” Maria added.

Carlos nodded. “I hope so.” Then silence as he drank his wife’s image.

Maria leaned against his legs, smiling playfully. It had been months since the two had started secretly changing each other, and they still had no idea of each other’s machinations, much to their puzzlement. Maria’s daily workouts had helped her to become fit again, gaining a desired and beautiful muscle mass, as well as increase her ever growing desire to be encased. Carlos had changed, shedding off his fake machismo and reluctance to enjoy his desires. Thanks to their machinations, their relationship had grown as both had grown individually.

Maria felt it was time to share the truth.

“Master,” She started, pressing her face against his feet. “I have a confession to make.”

Carlos raised an eyebrow, and looked at the sitting room’s doors, hoping his daughter wouldn’t walk in on them. She was not taking to her parents being outgoing about their kinks very well, or that they were trying to show her some aspects of their interesting desires.

“What is it, pet?” He leaned closer, stroking Maria’s auburn hair, which came out as a ponytail on the back of her head.

“I have to confess that I have been... meddling with your mind, Master.” She said, almost humbly.

Carlos blinked and straightened on the chair. “Maria? Whatever you mean?”

She looked up, seeing him through a light sheen of latex. He was blurred. “Months ago I decided to try to make you happy by getting rid of that denial you had about being, well, a sissy.” She licked her suddenly dry lips. “I commissioned a couple of hypnotic audio files from a website that did customs and have been using them on you ever since. Along the way I also learned how to make my own.” Instinctively, Maria pulled into herself, expecting Carlos to be angry.

But Carlos simply stared at her, and then smiled, and then laughed. “Oh, oh my, Maria! Can you believe I have been doing the same?” He said, pulling Maria to her feet with a strong arm. She looked startled, confused at his reaction and his confession. “My god, I’ve been meaning to tell you for months but I didn’t know how you would react.”

She blinked. “You’ve been... hypnotising me?” She said, feeling the tickle of memory.

He nodded.

“And you have been easing me into being encased all the time.”

Again, he nodded.

There was a silent moment in the room, when anything could’ve happened. But what the two lovers did was simply embrace each other.

* * *

After their confession, the two decided to continue changing, brainwashing, and hypnotising each other. They agreed that it would only help them reach the point they wanted, they desired, they needed. And thus it would help them be happy.

It had been a year since that day, and in that time they had only pulled each other deeper. And somewhere along that road, they had decided to quiet their daughter’s growing complaints. Valeria had become unruly and disrespectful, but a couple of chats and explanations had turned her around. Amazing what communication could do. Since then, Valeria had agreed to try hypnosis. So far, it was going smoothly.

Carlos nodded awake, and smiled a placid smile at Maria’s uncovered face. It had been days since he had last seen that face. He smiled broadly.

“That felt wonderful, slave.” He whispered.

“Glad you enjoyed it; this time I tried to mix things up a bit.” She smiled like a little girl. “Took a while, but I think this is the deepest you’ve gone, Master.”

Carlos smiled broadly. He felt as if he was waking up out of a long, long repairing sleep. He hadn’t felt like this in weeks, not after all the work his boss had dumped on his shoulders. He sighed happily.

Maria placed her head on his chest, stroking his skin. “I think it is my turn, Master.” She giggled.

“Not now. I feel too dreamy for that, Rubberette.” He said, his eyes closed and his hand stroking her hair.

Maria pouted and turned to stare at his face. “Rubberette?” She prodded.

He opened his eyes and stared at her. “Yeah, doesn’t sound right.” He seemed to be thinking what name to call her. “I will keep trying. I’ve got to find you a good slave name.” He giggled like a kid.

Maria smiled broadly. “Well... am I going under today or not?”

Carlos seemed to think it over. “Hmm... nope.”

“Aw... but Master I—”

“Rubberized Flood.” He whispered, stopping her in mid-sentence.

Maria’s eyes closed, her body relaxed, and her voice whispered her phrase. “I am a rubber doll. I obey.”

And Carlos brought her untold pleasure.

Fin