The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sorority Science Project

By doctorpluto

She had finally reached the top of the mountain, the steel flagpole gripped in her hands as she lanced it into the snow cap, the flag unfurling to reveal the star Spangled banner. For one moment, she felt the exhaustion of the long climb and the biting cold melt away in the moment of triumph and then.... Then her alarm clock threw her back into her dormitory bed with a blast of noise. Startled, Wendy sat up with a sigh of disappointment in her bed. Blindly swiping her arm to the table by her bed, the brunette’s actions were confused by her half-asleep state.

With an irritated groan, she felt around for her alarm clock and found the soft plastic of the snooze button. The device was blaring a harsh staccato rhythm of shrill beeping, an incredibly annoying sound but one that would never fail to rouse Wendy from her slumber, no matter how deep. Slamming her palm down onto the snooze button to dismiss the alarm, she sat up in bed, her hazelnut locks falling messily over her brow, before being swept back by her hands so she could actually see.

Turning to the window, Wendy shielded her eyes from the warm yellow glow of the sun and closed the blinds, exhaling through her nose in acknowledgement of the sun’s rising.

“Rise and shine, soldier. Time to get up. You have plenty of time to eat breakfast and get dressed as long as you don’t go back to sleep like yesterday, you goof.” Her internal monologue brought a smile to her lips. She supposed talking to oneself wasn’t crazy so long as you didn’t expect an answer. Swinging her legs out of bed, she stood and promptly stumbled over her bookbag left sitting upright haphazardly in the floor.

Swearing loudly, Wendy limped along, trying to ignore the harsh, throbbing pain in her toe from her misstep. “Whoops! I don’t know what’s gotten into me today…” She said with a giggle. Hearing only the silence of the room in reply, Wendy suddenly felt no pain in her foot whatsoever. Slowly turning back to her bed, she found it to be made perfectly... with pink sheets. Frowning curiously, June narrowed her eyes as she took her glasses from the nightstand and put them on. Did she always have pink sheets? It was such an odd thing to forget about. Man, she could tell she was going to have an off day already. And then she noticed a folded paper note left on her desk.

Scooping up the paper, she unfolded it and read the neat handwriting, lips silently mumbling the words:

“ Hey doll. Hope you find your little surprise gift today. I spent a lot of time working on it.” Wendy’s frown turned into a bemused smile. With a shrug, she tossed the paper in the wastebasket and went over to the closet’ throwing on her outfit for the day. After sliding on a pair of dark blue leggings, Wendy wriggled her hips into a modest knee-length denim skirt. She fumbled with her bra as she put it on, then tossed one of her button-up shirts over her head, smoothing it out as it fell down around her midsection.

Fixing her black-framed glasses to the bridge of her nose, Wendy took a moment to study herself in the full-length mirror set up in the far corner of her room. Various items were hanging from the mirror that Wendy didn’t recognize… but surely must have belonged to her and she forgot about them: A couple of exotic, loudly colored bras, a shiny golden-yellow thong, a peach-colored scarf, and what appeared to be a dog leash. But the dorm didn’t allow pets.

Forcing herself to focus on her morning routine, she drew her eyes away from the items, focusing on her reflection gazing back at her. As always she looked slightly ‘tired’ with pale white skin and brown eyes that had darkish circles speaking to several all-night study sessions. Aside from that, she figured she looked decent enough. Smart, respectable… fiddling with the top button of her shirt, she pondered the idea of leaving it up or…

Wit a giggle Wendy didn’t recognize, she popped the top button, exposing a bit of her soft skin for the world to see. She grabbed the books she needed for today’s classes and clutched them tightly against her breasts, feeling like taking her little flirtation with the wild side a bit farther. With a smile, she headed to the library to get some work done.

It didn’t take her long to notice that something wasn’t quite right. The hallways, which were usually bustling with students rushing to and fro were practically barren, though she wasn’t quite alone. She caught glimpses of her fellow sorority sisters wandering aimlessly through the corridors, most of them sporting blonde highlights in their hair or even full-on blonde dye jobs. Wendy furrowed her brow curiously as she spotted a classmate of hers skulking around with stooped-over posture much like an ape or a neanderthal.

“Brad… Brad, are you alright?” She said, gently gripping the football player on the shoulder. Her eyes might have been deceiving her at first, but she blinked and saw that the young man indeed sported more hair on his wrists, the sleeves of his hoodie rolled up just enough to let others see the dark brown carpet.

“Wen… dy...” Brad murmured, turning around to face her. That’s when Wendy saw something even more disconcerting. Brad’s boyish good looks had coarsened into an almost simian visage, with a heavy browline, a low sloping forehead, and wide-set, staring eyes.

“Oh… me...I’m doin’ fine… just goin’ to chem….chem-uhhhh.” Brad struggled with the words as he spoke, tapping the side of his head with one of his bulky fingers. “Chem-uhstry!” He grinned stupidly at her as he managed the word at last, as if he was proud, as if this was something to be proud of.

“Cripes, what happened to you, Brad? You’re not like this at all… And what happened to your face?” Wendy backed off from him, hoping whatever the jock had wasn’t contagious. Brad spoke in more slurred and malformed English, but Wendy wasn’t listening, turning away from him and rounding a corner in a hurried walking pace. Brad was hardly a star student, but he wasn’t ever this stupid… or primate in appearance for that matter.

The familiar route to the campus library was a small comfort to Wendy, as she noticed that most of the female students wore what looked like collars. Not unlike Brad, they mostly bumbled around, babbling about superficial and sexual things as if this wasn’t a place of learning.

“Either I’ve lost my mind or everyone else has...” Wendy grumbled under her breath, not even giving the bleached bimbo brigade her time. She didn’t know a whole lot of girls outside the sorority but she knew damn well enough that there weren’t so many of these people here, that looked like they escaped from a centrefold and acted like their IQ began with a zero and a decimal point.

Gripping the slightly-stuff doorknob, Wendy stepped through the door, taking in the familiar scent of the library; the smell of old books, printer paper, and carpet. “Finally, a familiar sight.” She breathed a sigh of relief, no matter what happened on campus, the library was her bulwark. Humming a pop song and twirling a lock of her hair with a finger, Wendy almost skipped girlishly to her favourite spot: a nice single-person desk in the far corner of the massive two-story room. Setting her books beside her, Wendy took one and cracked it open. Within moments, she was fully immersed in the world of Business 102, numb to everything else around her.

“You sure you don’t have something you’d rather be doing, doll?”

A teasing, smug male voice rang through her head, making her rub at her temples with her fingers. The voice was paternalistic, seductive, even a bit… familiar. Unbeknownst to Wendy, little flecks of bright red sprouted deep in the roots of her hair, almost invisible from afar.

And then she remembered something else. The campus geek clique; Ian, Paige, Scott…She hadn’t seen any of them in well over a month. They kept to themselves, so their absence was rarely remarked upon by the other students but… something felt wrong.

“They wouldn’t drop out.” Wendy mumbled to herself. And indeed they wouldn’t, This kind of sudden vanishing from public campus life was more consistent with the burnouts, not some of the best students. Where in the blue hell were they?

A low rumble in her belly broke Wendy’s concentration. She had entirely skipped breakfast in her rush to get ready, and she knew fighting the hunger pangs was a losing proposition. Snapping the thick textbook shut, she cringed as the sound echoed through the empty library, and that’s when another ignored observation caught up to her. Glancing timidly around the silent room, Wendy’s mouth dropped open ever so slightly.

She was completely alone.

Had she been alone the whole time? It was unheard of to have the entire library to oneself, it was usually pretty busy… especially at this time of the semester. This on top of everything else was really sticking in Wendy’s head. Her mood shifted from annoyed bafflement to a dawning horror, Wendy got up and rushed out of the library, she needed a good meal to get her mind off all this twilight zone bullshit.

She almost stumbled as she reached the hallway, she wasn’t used to walking in heels and this pair of glossy red pumps were not quite broken in yet.

“When… did I put on high heels? I must have forgotten about that too. God, I’m scatterbrained today.” She rubbed her head, shaking the bangs out of the way as she walked along, her heels click-clacking on the tile floor.

“I’m gonna get lunch then we can figure out what the hell is going on.” As she walked, Wendy’s bra felt tighter, and in a few short moments she found herself tugging at her shirt to get it comfortable, it had fit just fine a moment ago… and now it felt a full size too small. She reached up and ruffled her hair, giving it an invitingly tousled look. When she reached the small student break room, she sat down and fished a plastic-wrapped chicken salad sandwich from inside her bag. She wasn’t going to bother with the college cafeteria, and besides… she liked the silence.

Well, she liked it when the entire college wasn’t this eerily quiet. Usually there was at least some background noise but where the hell were the staff? The professors? Nothing had prepared her for today, her enthusiasm was gone and all she wanted to do was to finish her coursework and go straight to bed.

Slowly bringing the sandwich to her mouth, Wendy bit down, crunching into some fresh lettuce. Instantly, her lips began to change. It wasn’t an allergic reaction, but rather her lips plumped up softly and sensuously, becoming kissable and pillowy… taking on a warm and rosy color.

Frozen mid-bite, Wendy realized that something was wrong… wrong with her. Wrapping her lunch back up, she leapt up and hurried out of the room, hand clasped over her mouth, feeling as if eyes were upon her. Invisible voyeurs watching her… taunting her. Squeezing the books tightly to her chest, Wendy let out a small whimper of discomfort and then one of relief as she made her exit.

Panting and feeling a warmth growing on her cheeks, Wendy practically sprinted back to her dorm room, or rather… she went as fast as her high heels would allow her. “This is wrong! This is so wrong!” The young woman whimpered, feeling her mask of sanity start to crack apart. Her flight-or-fight instincts had taken control. She knew she had to leave, get out before the situation got any weirder. And was that... Yes, she could hear the hooting of apes down the far end of the hall. “Gotta go, gotta get my stuff and get out of here… Just go!” She panted to herself, finding no issue with the idea of abandoning her studies, since the situation had so obviously deteriorated.

“Stop.”

Wendy came to a staggering halt, The same voice from before spoke and it was almost like a switch was flipped in her brain. She couldn’t leave, not yet. She had to find the geek clique… surely they would know what to do. Frustrated by the silent, empty corridors and still deep in concerned thought about her condition, Wendy turned a corner that would lead her to the computer lab, their usual hangout... only to bump none-too gracefully into another body.

“Oof…” She huffed. “I’m sorry I didn’t see you there…” She looked up at who she ran into, and she felt a tinge of hope. “Lisa, is that you?”

Stopping in hertracks, Wendy’s eyes lit up and her expression brightened at the sight of her friend and frequent study partner.

“Oh Lisa, I’m so glad to see you… Do you know what’s going on? I’ve had a hell of a time getting ahold of you and today has been super weird and…” Wendy’s voice faltered, her sense of relief was already well on its way to fading as she noticed Lisa had the same blissed-out, vacant look about her the other ladies did. Her jet-black hair was bleached a platinum blonde, her almond-shaped eyes lined with purple eyeshadow. Lisa stuck a finger in her mouth, running it along her shiny glossed lips as she eyed her friend with a dull curiosity. She looked like a doll, just like the others.

“Ummm. Hi Wendy...” Lisa said, giggling as she fiddled with the top strap of her tight, low-cut top. “Like, what’s wrong? Are you okay...?.”

“Lisa, are you feeling alright?” Wendy said, waving a hand in front of the Asian ditz’s face. “This isn’t like you, you’re like the others now!”

Lisa just giggled again, “I feel like, super nice and fluffy inside.” She said. “Why don’t you just relax and come do stuff? We’re like… besties...”

“No, We’re not doing anything together. I’m sorry, but I have to go! There’s no time to lose, I have to get out of here before something else goes wrong!” Wendy felt bad, she didn’t want to be so rude to a friend but it didn’t matter now, this was surreal in the worst way.

She was looking at one of the most ambitious, bright and intelligent people she knew, and now she was this… ultra-girly little twit who looked like she got lost on her way to a porn shoot. They had spent weekends together studying, they had both placed top of their classes. They understood each other, they read books together and…

The Liz she knew wasn’t there. She was still there, but everything she liked was… diminished.

Leaving Lisa standing, Wendy stepped around the changed woman and fled. She fled to the safety of her dorm room. She was going to pack up her shit and get the hell out of here.

“Oh g-gosh...” Wendy whimpered to herself, slamming and locking the door behind her. But the atmosphere of the room was changed, it didn’t feel safe anymore. Like her dorm had been invaded by some malign force.

“ Oh god, What’s going on...?” Wringing her fingers together, Wendy’s eyes widened as she spotted another note on her neatly made bed. Her manicured hand trembled as she reached out and clutched the creased paper. The message was short.

“You’re about to get your gift, baby doll. Now go to sleep. You’re tired.”

With a moan, she felt the paper slide from her fingers as she collapsed forwards, and she lost consciousness before her head hit the pillows.

* * *

Wendy saw nothing other than vague, colourful shapes passing in front of her eyes. She wasn’t deaf, muffled sounds rippled through her ears with nothing of consequence to them. She heard herself groan and somebody close to her giggled.

“She’s waking up, Ian!”

“She’s a pretty heavy sleeper.”

“Is she like, ready?”

“She’s close. Leave us alone for a bit, honeys.”

With a cold feeling in her bones, she regained consciousness; definition and sense returning to the world around her. Wendy sat up in bed with a startled gasp. At once her staring, dilated eyes found the picturesque young man sitting at the foot of the bed in front of her. He was so different looking but she still recognized him from the look in his eyes, the way he wore his hair.

“Ian?!” Wendy started, only to be silenced as he raised a hand in front of her.

“Hush, doll. Don’t worry your pretty little head right now. Let me explain.” He said calmly, Ian’s characteristic smug grin stretching across his lips, blue eyes staring hungrily at her. Failing to grasp what was going on, Wendy merely gaped back at him dumbstruck, her mouth hanging open for what felt like a solid minute before finding the words to speak. The once-scrawny engineering student sitting before her in silence was patiently waiting for her to field her questions, in the classic model of the self-satisfied supervillain who always explained his plan to the ensnared heroine.

“Just what in the hell is going on, Ian?! What happened to you, you look...” Biting her tongue, Wendy stopped herself,both because she was about to complement Ian’s appearance, and also because she realized that a substantial chunk of last semester’s coursework was forgotten. Ian’s smile broke into a collected, theatrical expression much like a magician about to explain a trick as he stood up and began pacing back and forth. It was then that Wendy noticed what he happened to be wearing.

He had slipped his toned body into a tight black tank top and a pair of tan casual slacks that looked expensive, but Wendy found she no longer had the information needed to judge how expensive.He also wore a hi-tech wrist watch looking… thing that had lots of different buttons and a single glowing blue light set into the lower part of the device. The fit of his slacks were tight, and she could see that whatever means he used to change himself he also used to give himself an endowment that would make most other men feel inadequate.

“I can explain the ‘what’ easy enough, babydoll. The ‘why’ is a lot more fun, but I’ll get on that shortly.” He commanded an almost divine air of supremacy and authority through the way she walked, shoulders powerfully bobbing with each step, even his voice too was different. Every word was hard and firm in the way he spoke. The loose, carefree Ian that everyone knew of the previous semester apparently had turned into the thing before her.

“What we’ve done is claim this place of learning for our private entertainment. We’ve returned the athletic department to an earlier stage in human evolution. Apes, basically. And the women… They’re our playthings now.” Wendy was about to mentally compare this to a theatrical, melodramatic villain but she felt her drama club experience vanish just as she mentally grasped for it.

“Guh... No...!” Wendy cried out as she grasped at her head, her brown hair now marked with streaks of ginger. She felt like a rabbit in a trap. Instinctively she curled her legs up towards her chest and held them tight. Of all the things she believed was wrong with the school, she would never have guessed this in a thousand years.

“You can’t... You can’t believe you’re going to get away with this!” Wendy blurted out, her eyes misting up with tears. Far from looking offended or angry,Ian just shook his head and laughed at her. “Silly little doll, do you think we wouldn’t work out that eventuality? Everyone on campus is feeling the effects. Who are you going to run to, the dean? They’re all primates.” As if to emphasise her point, Ian turned on the TV in the room to security camera footage of a bunch of ape-like creatures wandering the campus grounds in ill-fitting tatters of clothing. Wendy felt her face flush with red, gasping, she clasped her hand over her mouth as she watched the things amble mindlessly around.

“See? ” Ian said, mercifully turning the TV off with a smirk. Then the whole situation settled in for Wendy as she realised he was very much speaking the truth. This really was a hopeless situation.

“Oh my god…” Wendy said, shaking her head and whimpering pitifully.

“Eyes forward dear, I want to make sure you understand who is in control here.” For the first time, Ian actually did sound intimidating. Wendy held still, nodding submissively as she looked upon the person she thought she knew. Ian stared a hole into the woman as he made sure they were alone and the door was locked, the he pressed a button on his wrist-watch looking device. “Now change.” He ordered simply. A moment later, Wendy felt an odd sort of tingling energy run through her body . Finding herself unable to really resist or run, Wendy sat up in a kneeling position as she felt hot and bothered between her legs. “Now… let’s talk about how we managed this.” Ian said, anticipating what sort of delectable specimen Wendy would become.

It started when she heard a button pop, then land on the floor with a clack. Wendy looked down with a startled squeak and saw that she wasn’t wearing the bra she remembered putting on that morning… sort of. It was red, shiny, lined with pink lace that looked elegant and playful. It wasn’t a utilitarian bra one would wear for support, it was lingerie.

“Not sure why I’m bothering with this,” Ian said, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and a self-satisfied smirk on his face. “Before long, you won’t understand how the Braindrain machine works anyway.”

Wendy shook her head, sending her curly ginger locks fluttering sexily around her. The vibrant red curls had completely subsumed her natural hair color, her mind felt fizzy and bubbly, making it hard to focus… but she had to think…she had to fight it. “Braindrain machine?! What kind of…” She was having a hard time finding appropriate words, this was worse than she thought, “...What are you talking about?!”

“Simple little Cherry.” Ian said. “ Didn’t you notice me and the other ‘nerds’ were AWOL for a while? That’s what we were up to. We made a little machine that siphons the brainpower from the other students and the faculties, and then we discovered it had other effects.”

Cherry…. No, Wendy blinked, her eyelashes fluttering in an unintentionally alluring way. “Like… turning the football team into nean...der….monkeys?”

“Apes.” Ian corrected, “And it also turned the college girls into our pretty little playthings, as you no doubt have observed.”

“But… like...why?” Cherry….Cherry.... Her name wasn’t….Cherry. “Why would you do this to us, we didn’t do nothing to you!” She felt something on her legs shift, and looking down, she saw her black leggings were tightening around her smooth, curvy legs, the fabric turning to a translucent pink nylon as they became a pair of stockings. And her denim skirt was quick to follow suit. The utilitarian garment tightening against her thickening hips and pulling up, bearing more of her legs. The blue denim’s texture faded into smooth black satin, her outfit looking more and more like a sexualized parody of a librarian than anything Cherry would have worn… at least she didn’t remember wearing such things. It wasn’t like she didn’t like looking pretty for her man… for Ian, but it felt so weird. Was she always like this?

“And that my pet,” Ian said, bending down and caressing her cheek. “That is something I’ll never tell you, I’ll just let you ruminate on that for what little time you have left to be lucid.”

Cherry blinked, her eyes turning a bright green. Her mouth dropped open indignantly, then lost what she was about to say. She knew she had something to say, but it was frustratingly hard to grasp, she was forgetting more and more. What she majored in, what career she wanted, even what she was reading about that morning. And as she looked up at Ian, that handsome buck standing over her. She forgot she was angry at him. There was still the lingering resentment but that too was quickly fading, leaving behind only a pervasive sense of carnal desire. He was handsome, he was virile. She was needy, she felt wet between her legs.

And then, she felt more than horny for him. The sight of him felt significant, comforting… Ian’s image and presence was imprinting on Cherry’s very being. She didn’t just want him, she needed him.

“What’s happening to me?” Cherry said, her voice breathy and oh so feminine. The honor student inside her had dried up and crumbled, she was now Cherry the bimbo. Cherry the bimbo slavewife.

“Oh, you silly broad.” Ian chuckled. “Don’t you remeber who you are? You’re Cherry, and you’re my little bimbo bride.”

Cherry wanted to argue, but more and more she felt like Ian was right, and the words ‘bimbo bride’ echoed and rippled through her mind in waves.

“It’s not... " Cherry spoke up, only to be gently shushed by Ian, who gently held her lips shut.

“That’s right, Cherry, you’re my little companion, my perfect little doll. Why, I made you exactly the way you are, every part of your body is my own work!” Ian said with a confident grin. Cherry felt a tinge of pride, she still felt like an object, but a very nice object. Like, she was a work of art. A luxury designer doll made just for him and him alone. Before she knew it, she was in his arms. He eased her up to her feet and embraced her. Cherry leaned into his strong arms, his broad chest. She felt special, and more importantly she felt loved.

“Now let’s take you someplace nicer, Cherry. We’re going to spend the rest of the day alone.”

That was the best news Cherry had heard all day.