The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spa Dreams

The Orb…

Valerie Shannon was always one of those women that men would salivate over. Dark hair, voluptuous body, tanned skin. Though she would intelligently use her beauty to her advantage, it was often to her detriment. Many men in her past had too much trouble looking past her body. It was the very reason why she was single now.

She was used to this “handicap” however, and moved on long ago. In fact, Valerie turned herself into one of the top models of the day. The day before, she even signed a long term contract with Sandy Greene Productions, which was a very prestigious firm. As part of her celebration, she decided to treat herself at an expensive spa.

She soon found herself alone in a sauna. There was another women in the room when she arrived, but she left not long after Valerie sat down.

Amongst the steam, she saw a strange, glistening object. Her first thought was that the woman who left must have dropped an earring. She walked over to it. It was no earring. It was a small orb sitting silently on the floor. She picked it up. It fit perfectly in her hand. It was cold and metallic to the touch. How anything could be cold in a steamy sauna was anyones guess. She decided to bring it to the lost and found later, and put it in her bag.

She quickly forgot about the strange object as she continued her day. She purchased a “Complete Day Pass,” and went through all the motions. Facial, massage, wax, manicure, pedicure, and whatever else she felt like indulging herself in.

It was dusk when she arrived back at her beach house. She sat on her couch feeling utterly refreshed. It suddenly dawned on her that she forgot about the object she found. She then rummaged through her bag for it. She found it with a sigh of relief. She placed the cold, metallic thing on the coffee table in front of her.

The perfectly round object innocently sat in place. She put her bare feet up and stared at it. “What are you?” she asked in amazement. She then playfully rolled it around with her toes. The cool, metallic feel was growing on her. It truly felt good on her toes as the cold penetrated her toes. She then rolled it from heal to toe. She shuttered from the goosebumps. Her other foot joined in. Playfully, she rolled the orb around the table with her two feet. The more she rolled it the better it felt. The cold turned into pleasure, the more it penetrated her soles. She then lay back and absorbed the pleasure emanating from the orb. She pressed her feet against it harder and harder, as she continued play. She then realized that this was beyond mere play, but could not stop. Her breathing intensified. She knew it felt like sex; better than any she ever had before. She moaned, she cooed, she drooled. She closed her eyes tight. “YESSSSS!” she screamed in orgasm.

When she opened them again, she saw her feet holding the orb inches from her face. She took the orb. It felt so good in her palm. The orb … no … She had to put it inside her. The orgasm had wiped her out too much for her to resist. She slowly shoved it into her wanting pussy. Like a piston, she forced her arm deeper and deeper. She orgasmed at she went. She then let go of the orb deep inside her. She pulled her arm out, and stared at it in amazement. Fatigue consumed her, and everything fell to black.

New Desires…

She woke up and hour later with no memory past the point where she placed her bare feet next to the orb. She assumed she passed out, which was out of character for her, but she did not think much of it. Strangely, her stomach hurt somewhat, but did not think much of that either.

Suddenly, she had an incredible urge to go out clubbing for the mere pleasure of it. She had done it a few a few times in the past, and enjoyed herself. However, she never considered it “her thing.” She decided to satisfy her urge. She deserved to celebrate after all.

She quickly put on some makeup, her tight, short, black dress, heals, and ran out.

She soon found herself as Club Plaisir. She had gone to club in the past, and remembered enjoying it. The bouncer was adamant about not letting anyone inside at that moment. They were apparently “full.” Her voice suddenly changed its tone. “You will let me in.” Unknown to her, was that her brown eyes turned blue somewhat before returning to normal. She was then let in without further delay.

The music was loud in the packed building. Walking through, she caught the eyes of numerous men, and women to a lesser degree. She found the bar, and ordered a cosmopolitan. She waited patiently.

Minutes later, a man asked if he could buy her a drink. She agreed, while realizing how horny she was. A drink, a dance, and a wet kiss later, she found herself with this man at her house.

They kissed again. “You know I don’t even know your name.”

“Its John.” The alcohol on his breath was potent.

Valerie knew exactly what she wanted, and saw no reason to delay. “Come to my bed, John,” she said in an odd tone. Unknown to her, the pigment in her eyes had turned to a deep blue. “Take our clothes off.” He did so without question. She lay back on her bed seductively. “Pleasure me, John, that is all I need.”

As the man rubbed and sucked on her tits, she knew that she was not really attracted to him. It was the pleasure alone that she was enjoying. With a grunt, John’s cock was forced inside her. “Yes! Harder! Harder! Go fucking deep!” She soon came, but not all that intensely. John looked shocked, as he still had a ways to go. “You’ve pleasured me. You may finish yourself off in the bathroom over there.” He closed the door behind him.

She then tenderly touched herself, and soaked up the pleasure from it. Feeding on her new desire for pleasure alone, she squeezed her tits and her wet, shaven crotch. She moaned and grunted loudly. Suddenly, her entire hand fell into pussy. She knew she should have been shocked, but it felt too good for her to care. She pumped her arm up and down like a piston. She thought of nothing, save for the pleasure she felt. It was glorious. After holding back for at long as she could, she screamed in orgasm.

She pulled her hand out of herself, and looked at the wet thing.

The man suddenly walked out of the bathroom. “I’ve finished,” he proclaimed. Valerie was surprised. She almost forgot about him. She told him to gather his things and go. He did so.

Nothing about what just happened seemed normal. The man, the orders, the pleasure. It was simply was not normal. Somehow, someway, a part of her thought that it was. Her mind slowly fell away from such confusing thoughts. Her eyes turned back to their brown color. She felt fatigue wash over her, and she soon passed out …

The next morning, she woke up refreshed. She realized that the day before was perfect. The spa, the club, the sex. She could not think of a better way to celebrate.

She hopped into her shower. As she washed, she felt herself in ways never ever had before. She was a beautiful woman, and somehow she understood that better the she ever had in her life. In that revelation, her hand found its was to her snatch. With one hand on the wall ahead of her, she rubbed passionately. “Oooh…” She breathed ever so deeply. Her eyes slowly turned to the deep blue. Her only thoughts were of the pleasure she was giving to herself. Suddenly, as if her pussy lips opened on their own, her hand fell in. There was no shock. She fisted herself like she did the night before. She moved her arm like a piston until she came. It was a loud screaming orgasm. The likes of which never experienced before. It was so powerful that she felt lightheaded after. In fact, she almost passed out!

When she walked out of the shower, the pigment in her eyes returned to normal, so when she looked at herself in the mirror, everything looked normal. She then got dressed for her last day of work at her old job: Glamour Modeling, inc.

Her drive down was only about ten minutes, which was something she would miss in her new job. Though, her new commute would really not be all that much longer. While preparing for the shoot, she was partly unhappy about leaving. She started as a “Glamour Model,” and perhaps expected to stay as one for her whole career. Her excitement for starting with Sandy Greene overpowered her any depression, though. Her new firm was just that prestigious.

They gave her a full days schedule for her final day. Underwear at eight, dresses at eleven, lunch at noon, shoes at one, and finally bikinis at four. As she went on, she realized how horny she was becoming. She could not understand it. Modeling never made her horny, or at least not enough to be noticeable. She was able to suppress it, but could not deny that it was getting stronger.

It was difficult, but she was still handing herself by four. The photographer for that time was sick, and was surprised at who was in his place.

“Jack? I had no idea you would be here today,” she said in amazement. Jack was her ex. They had seen each other recently around the office, but had not talked for the better part of a year.

“I guess I didn’t either until this morning. I wasn’t sure about subbing for Jason today, but, well, you’re looking good.” He said with an awkward smile. Valerie was wearing a deep read bikini.

“Don’t worry, lets just do this.”

The shoot went on for about and hour. She changed bikinis several times. After about forty minutes she realized that her horniness was beyond anything she ever thought was possible. It was as if she was near some critical mass. During a ten minute break, she was sitting alone in her dressing room trying to figure out what was going on. Her back was to the mirror. She realized that her stomach was hurting somewhat as she sat. Her breathing heavy, and she could not help but touch herself. It took all her strength to keep her hand from grabbing her hot pussy! It was not that she wanted a “man” -- it was that she needed sexual pleasure.

She was then called to finish the shoot. Gathering whatever composure she could muster, she walked out. As the camera flashed, she realized that her continual suppression was causing her to be incredibly alluring. All the men in the room clearly had their blood rushing downwards. Even the two women in the room seemed attracted to her!

At the end of the shoot she walked up to Jack. Her eyes slowly turned to the dark blue. No one else apparently noticed, or at least many did not have enough blood left in their head to notice! “Jack, why don’t we go get some coffee, or something. Catch up a bit.” Jack’s breath was taken away, and had a determined look in his eye. “Yeah, lets go!”

As Valerie was the one who drove down, it was an easy choice for her to drive. The anticipation was remarkable. There was little doubt in her mind that she was on the verge of fucking her ex. Her horniness was so powerful now that she almost wondered why she was resisting!

Valerie drove the unquestioning Jack to her house. Almost the moment they walked in, she grabbed him. Her dark blue eyes were almost glowing. Their embrace was tight and wet. Their lips were pressed so hard that they were already turning red. Their tongues twirled around each other. Valerie loved the pleasure, but it was not enough!

She pushed him away, ripped off her clothes, and lay on the carpeted floor. “Pleasure me!” she screamed, while wanting him to eat her out. Jack’s mouth opened wide, while his wide eyes were trained at her crotch. He leaped like a tiger after prey. Goosebumps flooded her body as he made contact with her pussy lips. He made out with it in almost the same way he did with her mouth. She loved it!

Her eyes were tightly shut as she absorbed the pleasure. To enhance the pleasure, she groped herself. Her hands explored her hair, her face, her lips, her breast, her stomach, her legs, in ways that were even more tender than her earlier shower. It was perhaps in that moment where she realized that she liked the female form in a sexual way. The revaluation simply enhanced the pleasure.

Strangely, it felt as if her pussy lips were actually moving with Jacks lips, but she knew that was impossible. Then, it was as if another impossible thing happened. It felt as if Jack’s entire head fell her pussy, and that she could literally taste him. The flavor was unlike anything she ever experienced. There was no analogue in her mind to help translate what she was “tasting.” Her eyes were still tightly shut, so she thought it was something akin to an optical allusion. It felt too glorious for her to care, though. She was receiving precisely what she desired: Pleasure!

She desperately tried to hold out for as long as she could, but knew that she was close to an immense orgasm.

“Oh yeah, Jack! Don’t FUCKIN’ stop! DON’T STOP PLEASURINGGGGGGG!” She came with such a scream. It was a scream of ultimate pleasure. Her deep blue eyes had reopened to see herself ejaculate all over Jacks face. She was surprised of herself, as she never even came close to squirting before. It was perhaps more ejaculate than the average male would produce. The wet faced Jack looked shocked, but certainly was not unhappy! Her eyes slowly returned to their original brown.

It was in that moment of clarity where everything started be become clear to her. “Fuck, Val! I had no idea you could squirt!” said a person who Valerie had no attraction to whatsoever. “I had no idea either,” she said out of breath. “What do you want me to do now?” he asked with a willing obedience. There was something almost repulsive about him in Valerie’s eyes now. She was ashamed to have received pleasure from him. In fact, she was ashamed to have received pleasure from any man!

She scooped up some of her juices from her crotch. She licked her hand, and said, “I’m a lesbian.”

“What?” he asked looking crushed.

“Its so clear to me now, Jack. Never a consistent relationship. Never a man I truly liked. I know myself now better than I thought possible! How could I have been so wrong?”

Jack looked devastated. It was obvious that he thought they were getting back together. The fact of making a woman cum, and cum hard, only to have that women tell him she realized that she was a lesbian was beyond emasculating!

“Just go, please. Call a cab or something.” He did so without question, and left.

Valerie walked over to her full size mirror in her bedroom. She examined her beautiful, naked body, and them deeply into her brown eyes. “I’m a lesbian…”

The Attraction…

The rest of the day went fast for Valerie. She did not think much about her revaluation. It had not fully sunk into her psyche. In many ways, she had no idea how she should feel any longer. A significant part of her life had apparently been “wrong.”

While getting ready for bed, she realized that she wanted to sleep in the nude. She had rarely done so in the past, and so no reason not to now. She effortlessly slipped under the covers. Her blanket and sheets felt good on her naked skin. ‘Hmm, no clothes on the bed again!’ she thought to herself, before falling fast asleep.

Her dreams were different and sexy. There was a distinct blue hue. There were no men in her dreams. Beautiful, naked women came to her. They welcomed her into the fold. They told her that she was a true woman now, and that she no longer needed any other gender besides her own. Only a singe gender was truly needed. She was more than a lesbian, but “lesbian” was the only term available to her. There are very few like her. She must now seek out the others that were more than mere lesbians.

She woke up the next morning feeling more refreshed than she thought possible. Everything was right in the world. She knew her sexuality. She knew that she was now a very different kind of human. She knew the door that she must unlock to realize her new life.

She hopped out of bed feeling incredibly happy. She walked over to her full length mirror. She loved that fact that she was sexually attracted to herself. She especially loved her deep blue eyes. She gave herself a kiss on the mirror, and floated over to the shower.

She masturbated several times in celebration, often fisting, and squirted thickly each time she came. She drank much of it lovingly. She hopped out of the shower. She dried herself in front of her long mirror, before she again fisted herself hard. Her juiced sprayed onto the mirror. Instead of wiping it with her towel, she licked the mirror clean.

She again starred at herself in the mirror. She was a sexual predator know. None could resist her powers of seduction. She was ready to find others of her kind. Her knowledge was incomplete, and she so yearned to know it all!

This new drive was infinitely powerful, but she had no idea where to start at first. After some thought, she decided to go back to where she found the orb. Perhaps she would find the woman she saw in the sauna. It seemed unlikely though.

When she walked into the spa, the woman at the front desk gave Valerie a look that she had never seen before. It was a look of both confusion and attraction. “Oh, um, hi Ms Shannon.” She remembered her from yesterday. Valerie paid her for the day pass, and walked to the sauna.

With only a towel wrapped around her naked body, she then sat on one of the benches inside, and waited. She did not know what she was waiting for, but was patient nonetheless. Eventually a very attractive woman walked in. I could not have been the strange woman. Her hair was completely different, and she had a very different body type. The woman who just walked in was tall, had very dark and long brown hair, striking light green eyes, and a light tan.

The woman was giving her the same look the woman at the desk did. It was clearly very strange for those two to be attracted to a woman.

“Hi, I’m Valerie!”

“Oh, err, I’m, ah, Tiffany”

Valerie sat next to her. She looked so confused and aroused. Valerie found herself desperately wanting to end her virginity toward women. To her woman might as well have been the only gender now, and her need to mate was oh so strong.

“I can tell you want me,” Valerie said seductively, while stroking Tiffany’s hair.

“Wha … What?”

Valerie removed her towel to reveal her sexy body, and lay back with her long, smooth legs draped across the hapless woman’s lap. Tiffany’s eyes went wide. All her inhibitions melted away. Her hands groped the full bodied legs before her. She then removed her own towel revealing her own full body. With a leg in hand, she stood up on the bench. She then rubbed her warm crotch on in with great passion. She felt up and down the leg and foot as she went. She acted as if there was nothing else in the world. Her crotch eventually exploded all over Valerie’s leg. Valerie had the feeling that her very presence could make any woman squirt! Tiffany obediently licked Valerie’s leg clean.

Tiffany then caught sight of Valerie’s inviting pussy. Her hand reached for it. Valerie’s pussy mouth opened wide. Her hand fell in as did half her forearm. Clearly not shocked by being so impossibly deep inside a woman, she moved her arm up and down like a piston. Valerie did not fully understand what was happening, nor did she know why she tasted “incompatible.” It still felt too good to matter though.

“Remove your arm and kiss my pussy mouth!” she said automatically. Tiffany removed her now wet arm, and began to make out Valerie’s pussy mouth. Valerie loved how she could move her pussy lips in tune with Tiffany’s mouth (she just realized the skill then), and how Tiffany’s tongue swirled inside her.

“OH yes! Tiffany! I’m SO close now …. YESSSSSS,” she screamed in orgasm. She held Tiffany’s head tightly on her crotch as she squirt into her mouth. She swallowed dutifully. Valerie then realized how lightheaded she was, and let darkness overcome her…

She opened her eyes to a sauna that had somehow changed its color to a deep blue. She sat up and realized that a woman identical to her was sitting next to her.

“Hello, Valerie,” the woman said.

“Hello, Valerie,” she replied.

“There isn’t much more I can tell you that you don’t already know. I was sent here from another place, and you found me: The orb. You placed me inside you. Somehow, your body resisted me, and some of my data became corrupt. From what I can tell, you physical transformation is complete, but your mind remains incomplete. You have accepted me though, so all you need to do is find your sisters. They will complete your transformation.”

“And how do I find them?”

“Your last orgasm unlocked a vital piece of my programing. When you awake, you will be able to sense where they are …”

Valerie then felt herself falling back onto the bench …

The Awakening…

Valerie opened her eyes. Tiffany had placed a towel over her, and was acting like a watchful protector. Valerie knew that she was now forever hers, but more importantly, she could sense where here sisters were. “Come on, Tiffany. Lets get our clothes on, and find my sisters!”

When they dressed, Valerie told Tiffany that underwear was unnecessary (Valerie had come to that conclusion earlier). “But what about hosiery like stockings?” Tiffany asked quietly. “Those are fine.” Tiffany promptly through her braw, panties, and even socks away.

With Tiffany in tow, Valerie drove by sense alone. She knew that her sisters were very close by.

While driving, Valerie had become very curious about what she had done to Tiffany. She knew the Tiffany was now “hers,” but the full meaning behind that was not clear to her.

“So, Tiffany?”

“Yes, my sweet Valerie?” she responded in a wanting tone.

“Tell me about yourself.”

“I am yours. That is all that matters.”

“What about before you met me.”

“I work -- no -- worked as a secretary for a temp agency. I had a boyfriend. We lived together. But none of that matters now. I am yours.”

“Will you do anything for me?”

“Oh, yes! Anything!”

“Would you become sexually attracted to latex, if I told you to.”

“Oh, definitely!”

Valerie then put some thought into her next actions. “I want you to be attracted to yourself … no, I want you to be in love with yourself. And I want you to prove it to me.”

“Yes, Val …” She trailed off. Her eyes rolled back into her head, while her eyelids fluttered. It was as if she was reordering her own mind. In a sincere voice, she then said, “Yes, Valerie. I am deeply in love with myself now. And I will prove it to you!”

She slowly removed her shirt and tight jeans. She then tenderly touched her face with one hand, and gently stroked her hair with the other. There was only love in her actions. She continued with licking and kissing her hands, before moving them to her breasts. She massaged them in ways that men could never truly do. Her breathing was heavy, and her eyes rolled back into her head. Her hands then moved to her stomach and sides. She picked her tight ass up, and sensually massaged that as well. Her crotched was dripping. She then took her left leg into her hands, and squeezed up and down them in motions not unlike jerking off a cock. At the same time she brought the leg to her mouth, and licked and kissed what she could. She put her leg down, and picked up the other to give it the same treatment. She then began to rub her smooth foot with both hands. She brought it to her face, licked and sucked her long toes, and made out with the sole. Special attention was given to heel. She then put that foot down and treated the other in the same way.

With her sole still on her lips, she gave Valerie a look of both lust and love. She put her foot down onto the dashboard next to the other. With one had she alluringly massaged her snatch, and with the other felt herself from head to toe. “OOOH, Tiffany!” she lovingly called out to herself. She was slow and passionate with her motions. She obviously wanted the sexual ecstasy to last. She continually moaned and grunted to herself. It truly looked like she was making love to herself. All her actions were so tender. She licked her lips, and felt her breast. She had touched herself in ways she had always wanted someone to touch her. The moans and grunts slowly increased. She held back for as long as she could, but then she finally screamed in ecstasy, “TIFFANY!”

She licked her juices off her hand. “Thank you for this love, Valerie. I never felt love so strongly before. Thank You!” There was nothing but honesty in her eyes.

Valerie was amazed! If she could so easily affect Tiffany’s emotions and sexuality, there was no limit to what she could do to her.

Suddenly Tiffany’s cell phone rang. She said it was her boyfriend, and was not sure if she should answer. She certainly did not love him anymore! Valerie instructed her to break off their relationship over the phone, and that she would pick up her things later.

Not long after, Valerie stopped at a beach house. She knew that her sisters were there. Tiffany, who had redressed herself, automatically followed her to the door.

A beautiful, sun kissed, deep blue eyed brunette opened the door. Valerie new that she was another of her kind, and that she would complete her transformation. “I’m Amber. Please come in Tiffany and ‘friend.’”

Inside, the first person she noticed was a beautiful redhead of her body type. “Oh that’s Diane. You could say that she’s here for similar reasons as your friend. I must admit, I’m rather happy about the improvements I gave her, too.” She motioned to the couch where another woman of their kind sat. “Please sit down.” She did so. Tiffany followed, and sat on a nearby chair. “Hi, I’m Sarah,” said the deep blue eyed blonde, who was of a near identical body type as Amber.

Amber sat next to Valerie. “We will help you. Valerie. Yes, we know of your predicament.” The two women stripped their clothes and Valerie’s. They placed her on the carpeted floor. Amber positioned her crotch over her face, while Sarah positioned hers over Valerie’s. The two women balanced themselves on their knees, and held their ankles behind them. Instinctively, Valerie opened her mouth and pussy lips wide. Slowly their crotches descended. The moment all lips met, the two women released massive amounts of liquid into the wanting Valerie. She then began to convulse from the massive amount of transformative liquid inside her. Then as soon as the convulsions started, they ceased.

In her drowsy state, all became clear to Valerie. The sphere had made her a little bit like its alien creators. Only a single human gender mattered to her now, which was of course the female. The other was superfluous. Her pussy juices could now be synonymous to male cum, while being capable of numerous other applications. She had perfect control over them. And her powers of seduction were beyond anything any human could handle.

“We are the first of many,” Sarah said lying next to her.

“We only needed the two spheres to begin,” Amber said lying on her other side.

“We are ready,” Valerie said.

They stood up. Valerie again noticed Diane. She loved her. “You may have her. I’m sure she is compatible,” Amber stated. “Diane, remove your clothes, and do whatever Valerie tells you.” Diane smiled at Amber and then at Valerie.

Valerie loved the woman’s naked body. It was so much like hers. In fact, the biggest difference was really just the face and hair. She was more attracted to this woman than to anyone else in her life. They kissed. It was riveting! The two naked women fell to the floor. “Put your arm inside me!” Valerie demanded. She opened her pussy mouth wide for the arm. It went deep. She was smooth, delicious, and most importantly, compatible!

It was in the moment were she felt truly in love with Diane. She then had her remove her arm, and lie flat on her back. Valerie balanced herself on her knees directly over Diane’s inviting crotch. Holding her ankles behind her, Valerie’s knees slid outward as her pussy mouth fell to her crotch. The moment Valerie’s pussy lips touched her love’s, she spewed her pussy juice into her.

Valerie lay on top of her love to comfort her, as the thick juices penetrated every inch of Diane’s body. She began to violently convulse. Her eyes turned milky and partially rolled into her head. Drool uncontrollably dripped from her mouth. Her eyes then shut tightly. Eventually, the convulsions lessoned, and Diane slowly opened her now deep blue eyes.

Looking up at the loving Valerie, Diane proclaimed, “My love…”