The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Space invaders of the mind

Story code: mc mf ff md sf

Teaser: Space pirates take over a ship, and the mind of its Captain—or do they?

The pirates boarded our ship. We were heavily outnumbered. The sailors bravely tried to protect me, but the pirates were swift and skilled with their rapiers. I was taken prisoner and brought before their captain, the infamous pirate Frederick Barbosa.

“A nice catch,” he commented. “I had not expected to find Lady Margaret aboard this ship. You will yield a nice ransom. Now undress!”

I undressed. The pirate captain smiled. “I may choose to keep you for myself.” He led me to his bedstead.

My pussy tingled with anticipation.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

Time’s up: The VR session had been automatically terminated after reaching the safety limit of one hour. I cursed. I knew that prolonged VR was not really safe, because you might start to mix up VR with RL, but this session had been so hot.

I got out of my bunk bed and dressed in my uniform as starship captain. I grinned. Margaret Hutchins, captain of the starship Nostromo and sole member of its crew. I would be the only living soul aboard the enormous cargo ship, while it would fly from Serenno to Trantor, a 29 day journey through hyperspace. Although I was in charge, there would be little to do. The autopilot would fly, I would watch and resolve problems -if there were any. The trip was boring, but I looked forward to seeing my old friends Nicole and Janet again on Trantor.

After breakfast I went to the bridge. I ran the checklist and contacted space traffic control that the Nostromo was ready. I got clearance and we departed. The ship entered hyperspace two hours into the flight.

I returned to my cabin and undressed. In space, no one can see you walking around nude. It was one of my secret pleasures.

I had to wait 23 hours before I could go VR again. I took the time to search for a really hot episode. The swashbuckling pirates were romantic but not very steamy. I came across one in which I would be the Queen of a harem; the description promised me all kinds of perversions. I was tired of vanilla sex and really horny, so I chose it. I put the setting on maximum extreme, attached the VR gear and engaged it.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

I was lying in a kingsize bed in a sumptuous room. The room was cramped with naked slaves, males, and females alike. They lowered their eyes, waiting for orders. I randomly ordered some slaves to lick, suck, or fuck each other. Then I demanded a group of female slaves to wash me.

After I had been cleaned, I was massaged, then licked. I showed my dissatisfaction with the efforts of the slave who licked me; she did not satisfy me. I commanded the guards to make her bend over, bind her with leather straps, then force her to suck and get fucked by all the guards. Cum dripped from her pussy. The sight of the helpless fucktoy made me even hornier.

I ordered a big strong male slave with a huge cock to fuck me, while other slaves were stroking my breasts. I was shaking, and orgasm was almost hitting me...

* * *

I opened my eyes.

An alarm was sounding. I checked the message: Auxiliary power secondary coolant system running low. I cursed. This meant putting on a space suit and walking down from my living quarters to the engine room; a trip of half a mile -probably just to reset the system. But I had to check manually whether the system was really running low.

I put on one of the black space suits. I exited the airlock and walked through the small airless tunnel. It took me 10 minutes to get to the engine room, 20 minutes to check that the secondary coolant system was working fine, and another 10 minutes to walk back. I hurried out of my space suit and saw that I still had 45 minutes of VR time left. I immediately plugged in again.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

The male slave was still there, I ordered him to fuck me again. His cock slid in, and he pounded me hard with his throbbing cock. He came and this made me cum too. I felt cum dripping from my cunt. One of the female slaves had to lick me clean, swallowing the cum while tickling my clit. This made me shiver again...

* * *

I opened my eyes.

The stupid alarm was sounding again. I felt frustrated. I softly touched my pussy, it was wet and sensitive. I looked forward to finishing this VR episode, but first I had to resolve the problem with the damn aux unit.

I put on the black space suit again. This time I took the time to admire myself. It was a catsuit model: tight and covering me completely. It was also very revealing. I could see my hard nipples protruding, and the crack of my ass. I stroked my tits briefly, then realized that I had a job to do.

This time, it took me an hour. I triple checked the aux unit. It was working fine; the error message was just a software glitch. I hurried back.

I had 35 minutes VR time left, and I was horny. I was in for some variety and changed the program. It was still an orgy, but I changed the settings from highly dominant to mildly submissive.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

Queen Nicole was outraged at me. Cum was dripping from her cunt, I also felt cum in my mouth. “You fucked up my orgasm, stupid slave!”

Two guards grabbed me, bound me with leather straps. I was led to a dungeon, fear overwhelmed me, this couldn’t be real, but it was. What had I done? I did not understand. There was a gap in my memory, I had been busy licking my Queen. And then, what? There was a vague flashback, a dream of walking alone dressed in black. Had I fainted?

The guards made me bend over, and bound me. A bar forced my legs part. My cunt was exposed and fully accessible. The first guard gave me a plain order: “Suck me.”

He forced his cock in my mouth, I started licking the tip of his cock with my tongue. He moaned, approvingly.

“You suck, now let’s see if you can fuck too.”

He slid his cock in my cunt. He pounded me harshly until he came. Cum was dripping from my cunt.

I was helpless, more helpless than I had ever been. But the punishment was just, I had disappointed my Queen. I was just a slave. I deserved this, and it aroused me. The guards noticed this too. “You see, this fucktoy is enjoying her treatment. Let’s get the others.”

My pussy tingled with anticipation.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

The alarm rang in my ears. “Fucking fucking system!” I cursed loudly; another walk to the engine room to reset the damn aux unit. Then I noticed that this was a different alarm. I stood up, feeling a bit dizzy. Only then did I realize that I was no longer alone. There were two women in the room, and they did not hesitate. They grabbed me. One fetched metal handcuffs, and my hands were bound behind my back. She collared me, and a chain was attached to collar and handcuffs. I effectively could not move my arms. I was caught by surprise, but even if I had resisted, this would’ve been futile. They were so much stronger. They forced me on bed, and while I was lying on my belly they cuffed my ankles, then chained them too.

It was degrading. I was nude, cuffed and chained. I was under the complete control of these two women. They wore black space suits, with the hood removed so that I could see their platinum blonde hair. One of them spoke: “Get your stupid ass up, and walk to the bridge. We’re gonna see Captain Frederick.” I could only inch -so I inched from my cabin to the bridge.

“A nice catch today. A ship, a valuable cargo, and a new slave.” He looked at the two women. “Nicole, Janet, you may satisfy each other.”

“Thank you, Master.” The women hurried away, already touching each other.

Captain Frederick gazed at me. “You are efficient. We needed to mess with the aux unit twice; the first time we did not have sufficient time to break into the living quarters before you returned. And you love the VR unit -which makes reprogramming you easier.”

I stood in the corner, feeling small and helpless, but also... impressed -impressed by the power and dominance of this space pirate.

I suddenly felt my pussy tingle.

I waited while Captain Frederick worked on the computer system. I wondered what Janet and Nicole were doing; how they were satisfying each other, if they also had to satisfy the Captain. Images of them, bound and helpless, filled my mind. I lost my sense of time.

Captain Frederick called his minions; they were nude now. He addressed me: “If you behave, you will be released so that you can walk.”

I nodded. We returned to my cabin. I attached the VR gear myself; it was checked by Captain Frederick. He engaged the system.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

I was still bound, bent over, and spread-eagled. The two guards had fetched their comrades; I lifted my head and saw that I was surrounded by them.

“Suck me,” one of them ordered plainly. He forced his cock in my mouth, I started licking the tip of his cock with my tongue. Then he slid his cock in my cunt, and pounded me harshly until he came. Cum was dripping from my cunt.

The guards took turns. First I sucked, then I was being fucked until he came. I sucked the next, he fucked me until his throbbing cock filled me, and more cum was dripping. The next one approached me and I sucked his cock too, before he fucked me. An endless sequence of suck-fuck-suck-fuck-suck-fuck-suck-fuck..... It went on for hours. This was my purpose, I was just a fucktoy for these Masters. They possessed me.

I was exhausted. I had served them all. Two female slaves released me. I had not seen them before, but they were somehow familiar, as if I had seen them in the dream I had. “We are Nicole and Janet. The Masters said you did well. They are satisfied and therefore we must reward you.”

They slowly caressed me, massaged my painful back and numb arms. They kissed me, on my mouth, then my nipples, my clit. Nicole cleaned the cum from my pussy. My pussy was sore but they were soft and caring. Nicole climbed on me. We 69-ed. Nicole’s pussy tasted wonderful. I felt Nicole licking my clit, my cunt was soaking wet. We came together.

Nicole smiled at me: “Marge, from now on, this is your life. We are the fucktoys or our Masters.”

I nodded.

We cuddled up together, and fell asleep.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

Suck-fuck-suck-fuck-suck-fuck-suck-fuck.....

I was not even a slave, I was just a fucktoy. My purpose was to serve the Masters. My only reward consisted of sex with my fellow fucktoys Nicole and Janet.

I vaguely remembered I had not always been a fucktoy. I dreamt about pirates.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

All was dark and quiet.

I moved my arms, my legs. They were stiff, as if, I’d been lying too long.

I heard Janet’s voice in the distance, she seemed to be talking to someone else. I could not make out what she said. Then a patch of a sentence; “Nicole, you know this might be dangerous.” A silence. “I know. I Know. Experiments are always dangerous.”

“Hey!” I yelled. Janet entered.

“Marge! You’re awake,” she said. “You’d eat and drink something.”

I stood up, groggily, ate and drunk. I returned to my bunk.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

I was again bound, bent over, and spread-eagled. Janet stood next to me, caressing my painful shoulders.

“You’re doing great,” she said. “Now suck their cocks again, like a good little fucktoy.”

I saw the guards, their huge cocks. I knew what to do. His cock was forced in my mouth. My pussy already tingled with anticipation.

Suck-fuck-suck-fuck-suck-fuck-suck-fuck.....

Until I had served them all and Nicole licked my sore cunt clean and we 69-ed and she made me come too.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

Suck-fuck-suck-fuck-suck-fuck-suck-fuck.....

I was just a fucktoy. My purpose was to serve the Masters. They possessed me. My only reward consisted of sex with my fellow fucktoys Nicole and Janet. This was my life now.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

Suck-fuck-suck-fuck-suck-fuck-suck-fuck.....

* * *

I opened my eyes.

Suck-fuck-suck-fuck-suck-fuck-suck-fuck.....

* * *

I opened my eyes.

Two guards stood next to my bed. “Fucktoy, come,” they ordered. They guided me to a large throne room. The throne was empty. The usher announced: “All kneel for Prince Frederick!”

The Prince took his seat on the throne. He glanced casually at me, then addressed me:

“What are you?”

“Your Highness, I am a fucktoy.”

“You are my fucktoy now. Bring her to my ship.”

I felt my pussy tingle with anticipation.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

Captain Frederick smiled at me. Nicole and Janet stood beside him.

“What are you?”

“Master, I am a fucktoy.”

“Suck me,” he ordered plainly.

He forced his cock in my mouth, I started licking the tip of his cock with my tongue.

“Bend over,” Master Frederick ordered. I complied. Nicole spread my legs, put a bar between my ankles, so that I stood spread-eagled and accessible. Master slid his cock in my cunt. He pounded me harshly until he his throbbing cock filled me. Cum was dripping from my cunt.

I was exhausted. Nicole and Janet released me from my ties. “Master is satisfied and therefore we must reward you.”

They slowly caressed me, massaged my painful back and numb arms. They kissed me, on my mouth, then my nipples, my clit. Nicole cleaned the cum from my pussy. My pussy was sore but they were soft and caring. Nicole climbed on me. We 69-ed. Nicole’s pussy tasted wonderful. I felt Nicole licking my clit, my cunt was soaking wet. We came together.

We cuddled up together, and fell asleep.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

The alarm deafened me. A metallic voice announced: “Error message: Auxiliary power secondary coolant system running low. Immediate action required or ship will exit hyperspace.”

I had trouble thinking straight. I groggily got out of bed, surprised that I seemed to be alone. I then remembered that I was the only living soul aboard the Nostromo. In VR, the ship had been hijacked and boarded by space pirates while in hyperspace; something that was just plain nonsense in RL. But it had seemed real, very real.

I put on the black space suit and hurried to work. When I returned, I checked the VR system. After the second error message from the aux unit, I had reprogrammed the system and apparently activated a bug. I had been in VR for twenty-three hours.

I realized that I had to be careful with going back to VR. I had to wait with that, just to get in touch with reality again. The days were dull, at night I had vivid dreams of me being bound, sucking and fucking.

I made a daily walk to the engine room; partially to check the aux unit, partially to distract my mind from space pirates and palace guards.

When I returned from one of these walks, I removed the hood and admired myself in the mirror. I looked hot in the space suit. It was tight and revealing. I touched myself, feeling my nipples pointing through the fabric. I caressed my ass, it was sensitive as if it had been touched many times by horny man pounding my sore cunt.

My pussy tingled.

I felt frustrated. I was horny, but it was difficult to get a release. The images of sucking-fucking endless numbers of men had somehow been hardwired in my brain; I needed that sequence to get off.

Suddenly it dawned on me that I had to replace these images with new images, and that the VR could help me with that. The VR images were stronger and more vivid than the limited images my own brain could produce.

I flipped through the episodes, looking for something that was completely different from the Harem episode that had gone astray and made me into a fucktoy serving guards. I found one: ‘Summer at the villa.’ It did not contain any form of domination, submission, gangbangs or other perversities. In addition I put the settings on ‘very mild’ and ‘lesbian’. I engaged the system.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

I had been dozing in a poolchair. I felt the hot sun. I was in the garden of a big villa, near the poolside. I saw Nicole and Janet skinny dipping in the pool. “Join us,” they yelled. I hesitated. They climbed out of the pool and walked to me. Nicole pulled the knot of my bikini; it fell on the grass, and I was nude. Janet started stroking me, caressing me. They kissed me, on my mouth, then my nipples, my clit. They were soft and caring. Nicole climbed on me. We 69-ed. Nicole’s pussy tasted wonderful. I felt Nicole licking my clit, my cunt was soaking wet. We came together.

We cuddled up together, and fell asleep.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

I had apparently fallen asleep during the VR session. The alarm warned me that it was time to get up. The Nostromo was due to exit hyper space, and I needed to monitor the final approach the Trantor Space Station. I got dressed for the first time in weeks, already missing the feeling of walking around nude.

Approach and mooring were uneventful. Immediate after docking, a maintenance crew boarded.

“No serious malfunctions,” I said. “But you should take a look at the Auxiliary power secondary coolant system. I had three error messages saying it was running low, but when I checked in the engine room, it seemed fine.”

The tech accessed the system and reviewed the logs. “That’s funny, Captain Hutchins. There are only two malfunction reports in the logs.”

“That’s not possible,” I said. “I had to go to the engine room three times to reset it.”

He continued reviewing: “This ain’t so funny; the log indicates that the VR system contained a bug. The VR must be switched off for 23 hours after one hour of operation; this unit was on for 23 hours after each interruption. And it was messed with halfway into the trip, in an attempt to combine multiple episodes in one session.

You must go to the ward, for observation. The shrinks want to check if you still know RL from VR.”

* * *

I opened my eyes.

I was lying in a hospital bed. A doctor stood next to me.

“How much fingers?” he asked.

“Three.” I said.

“What’s your name?”

“Margaret Hutchins.”

“Where are you?”

“In the psych ward of the hospital. To observe if I am hallucinating after an overdose VR. Duh”

“Okay, you’re doing fine. At least you are not hallucinating now.

“Great. How long before I can return to my duties as Starship Captain?”

The doctor gave me a very funny look.

“You return to your duties when you know what’s RL again, and what’s a VR memory.”

* * *

I opened my eyes.

Something was wrong. I saw women in tight space suits sucking cocks of palace guards. This couldn’t be real—wasn’t real.

I closed my eyes. This. Was. Not. Real.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

Master Frederick was sitting at the edge of the pool, Janet at his side, their legs in the water. They were all nude. Nicole was in the water, slowly sucking Master’s cock.

“Hello Marge, wanna join us?” Janet said. I nodded.

I slipped into the swimming pool, and put my head between Janet’s legs. I licked her clit, it tasted wonderful.

“Now you and Nicole must switch,” she said.

I stared at Master Frederick.

“He wasn’t here the last time,” I said doubtfully.

“That doesn’t really matter, does it?” Janet said friendly. “We are his fucktoys, always at his disposal.”

I nodded slowly. We switched and I took his cock in my mouth. I started licking the tip of his cock with my tongue. He moaned, approvingly.

Janet and Nicole pulled me out of the water. “Bend over,” Master Frederick ordered. I complied. Nicole spread my legs, put a bar between my ankles, so that I stood spread-eagled and accessible. Master slid his cock in my cunt. He pounded me harshly until his throbbing cock filled me. Cum was dripping from my cunt.

Nicole licked my pussy clean. My pussy was sore but Nicole and Janet were soft and caring. Nicole climbed on me. We 69-ed. Nicole’s pussy tasted wonderful. I felt Nicole licking my clit, my cunt was soaking wet. We came together.

We cuddled up.

“I remember him,” I said. “He was a pirate. He took me prisoner.”

Janet looked puzzled. “Were you his fucktoy?”

I tried to remember. “I think so.”

“We’ve always been fucktoys; the rest doesn’t matter.”

I nodded.

We fell asleep.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

It was night, the hospital was dark and quiet. The night nurse had heard me.

“Hi, I’m nurse Janet. Anything I can do for you?”

“Get me outta here. I wanna get back to my job.”

“What’s your job?”

“I am the captain of the space ship Nostromo.

Nurse Janet looked puzzled. “Captain of a space ship? I don’t think you are back in RL.” A pause, then a smile. “And tomorrow you’ll tell me you’re Queen Margaret.“

She tucked me in again.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

Nicole was looking at me. “Marge, I’m so glad you’re back! The VR unit malfunctioned. I was worried sick.”

She hugged me. I felt better.

“Where’s Captain Frederick?” I asked.

“Who’s Captain Frederick?” Nicole gave me a funny look.

I started to mutter: “It was so strange, I was in a space ship.... It seemed so real....” My voice trailed, vivid images came back to my mind. I started to shudder. Nicole yelled: “Janet, help me, we are losing her!”

I fainted.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

I was back in the hospital. A nurse entered.

“Hi Marge, I’m nurse Nicole. How much fingers?” She smiled and stuck out her middle finger.

“Fuck you too.” I paused. “One finger.”

Nurse Nicole burst into laughter. “Humor is the best treatment. Had any strange dreams or hallucinations lately?”

“No, unless you count those about having incredible sex.”

“Ah, but I have the perfect treatment for that.” Nurse Nicole pulled off her uniform, undid her bra. “Nothing beats real sex with a real woman.”

She put aside the blankets, and unbuttoned my hospital gown. She climbed on the bed. We 69-ed. Nicole’s pussy tasted wonderful. I felt Nicole licking my clit, my cunt was soaking wet. We came together.

She cuddled up beside me, we fell asleep.

* * *

I opened my eyes.

Nicole stood at the window, gloriously nude. The sun shone through her beautiful platinum blonde hair. I got up, moved some cables aside, and walked to her. She put an arm around my waist, I laid my head on Nicole’s shoulder. “I am so glad you’re finally here,” she said. “We almost lost you.”

She gestured to the outside. I saw Janet at the pool, sucking the cock of Master Frederick.

“Marge, from now on, this is your purpose. We are the fucktoys or our Master.”

I nodded. “I am a fucktoy. This is my life now.”

My pussy tingled with anticipation.