The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Usual disclaimer: this is just fiction, and is not supposed to mean that it is Ok to manipulate people in order to get sex. If you are under 18, and it is illegal for you to read this, don’t. If you are over 18 and you don’t like Mind Control stories, then what the hell are you doing here?

If you have any nice -or not nice at all- comments about this story, or about any of the others I’ve writen; or I’ve you just have a mind control fantasy and you would like to share it; or if you just happen to be bored... please email me (). And now, enjoy the story!

Space mind abduction.

The first signs of malfunction started about 10 a.m., 9th of April 2057. Red lights, alarm bells, loud metallic voices shouting instructions... The whole emergency device. My name is Jessica Loughton, I’m the first official on board, so I was the first one (and the only one, if I was able to handle it properly) to be awaken from the hibernation process. It takes about five to ten minutes to recover normal status after the biomechanical operators have turn all your muscles on. It’s like awaking from thousands of naps at the same time. And not remembering any of your dreams.

I got dressed while I walked to the control center to see. Damn, this ship has cold floors! It was nice to see that my body hadn’t lost its shape. Sometimes, if there’s just s little deviation in the sub-feeding process while asleep, you see yourself turn into a fat woman you just don’t recognize, or lose all the muscle mass and become a skin-and-flesh devilish appearance. But this time everything had gone just Ok (maybe my breasts and my ass were a bit bigger than before—not that I mattered, though), and I recovered my body just as I left it: firm athletic, well shaped. Not that I’m a model or anything... but when you are a female official in a ship full of hungry explorers, you have to be aware of all your strengths, and sex appeal is not the least important.

Computers were screaming like hell when I arrived.

“Danger, danger, external object encountered, external object...”

“Damage control”, I said, while I turned off all lights, bells, shouts, that were making me crazy.

“Wing F unpressurized, Docks 1 and 6 damaged, main systems functional”

“Possible cause?”

“Impact with external object. Possibly meteorite”

That kind of was weird. Some years ago (until the twenties) it was common to hear about ships smashed by huge rocks or reduced to strainer by thousand of space pebbles. But after that, all automatic pilots included an “obstacle detection program”, designed to detect, avoid and /or destroy any objects approaching the ship, and then get it back to the normal course. That meteorite had to go really fast, or maybe changed its direction suddenly... But what kind of a meteorite does that?

I connected the internal visual controls. All the cameras were intact... but they showed nothing special. It was a meteorite, in fact. Medium size, browmish, egg-shaped. It had made a regular hole in the external walls, perfectly visible, like if it was incredibly hot and it had melt the metal while trespassing it. It had finally stopped at the end of the docks, mainly on number 1, which had curved down because of the weight, and partially on number 6, breaking its stational hooks.

It seemed more parked than just crashed there. Yet another question was floating on my mind. If it was so hot, and so fast, why did it stop there? Why didn’t just cross the whole ship from side to side and continue its way?

I didn’t have much time to think about it.

“Intruder in Wing H. Intruder in Wing H. Security doors malfunction.”

How could there be an intruder? My first instinct was to start the awakening of all the other, but then I thought that I should check the situation before disturbing everybody. I looked at the monitors. There was nothing on Wing H -as far as I could see. So I picked a machine-gun and some ammo and started to walk towards the affected zone.

The security system seemed Ok, except for one door that had been crossed -again, by something terribly hot that had left a round mark just in the middle of it. I checked my movement sensor, but there was nothing. The usual flood of air, from the huge ventilators to the purifiers.

I decided to lock all wings separately, and wait for news. If nothing moved in the next 24 hours, I would go back to sleep, giving the computer the command to wake me up if there was any new sign of movement. That was it. I was feeling sleepy anyway. I even started to whistle to calm myself down.

But when I entered the next room I felt a sudden heat that hit me in the face. I got my gun ready. The automatic door closed at my back. And then I felt a blow of hot air

I turned back

And there she was. She was a young girl, completely naked, looking kind of like me when I was... five years younger. Round firm breasts, long shaped legs, curved like a guitar in the hips and waist, sexually charged like an animal, lusty, sweaty. I pointed my gun at her.

“Who are you?", I asked nervously -but pretending absolute tranquility.

The intruder didn’t answer. She just looked at me and -oh my God- her eyes were so blank, so cold, they seemed like mirrors in which I could see myself and my own expression of fear.

“Who... are you!?", I repeated.

And I started to feel strange. Like if a sort of finger had started to play around in my brain, looking for something from side to side, turning, moving things from place. I had to lean on the wall not to fall down to the floor. And then it stopped.

“What have you done to me”

“Nothing... yet”, she replied, speaking to me for the first time with a soft feminine sexy voice. I realized that, even if I could hear her, her lips hadn’t moved. “I was just looking for your language form”.

“Who are you”

“I am not who”

“Then what, what the fuck...?”

“Enough talking. Look into my eyes”

I did. And her eyes had changed from the pale extension of nothing that were before, to a brilliant glue of colors, changing from blue to red, yellow, green, browm, blue, green, yellow, purple, changing, turning, calling me down. I tried to keep my eyes away, but I couldn’t.

“Keep looking at them”

Blue, yellow, green, red, circles, sparkles, “keep looking at them”, changing, blue, “look”, red, blue, “at them”...

I felt the fingers in my mind again.

“Nnnn...”

“Don’t try to resist”

I lost control of myself, falling deep intro some kind of trance. The fingers were touching my memories, my emotions, removing some of them, changing other, and I couldn’t do but look into those fascinating eyes.

And then, suddenly, they touched something else. I saw a smile in her face, as if she had found what she had been searching for. And I felt heat, a heat that started in my head, like somebody caressing the very center of my pleasure. First it was just like the blow of air from before, and then it grew, and continued it way down my body, invading my face, my neck, my breasts, making them arch and get painfully erect. When it reached my stomach I was dying with anticipation, trembling with a nervous shake of pleasure.

And then it hit my sex, and I almost fell to the floor like a puppet, and convulsed in both pain and lust, with the heat concentrating on my clitoris. I had to continue looking at her, she was the very reason for this unbearable pleasure, I had I had I had to look at her!

“That’s Ok, pet”

“Please”

“Please what?”

“Please make me cum”

“Not yet, my pet”

She came to me, and looked into my eyes again, forms and patterns floating on them, on my mind, her fingers playing with my excitement.

“Not yet”

She kissed me deeply, I could feel her tongue caressing mine, she bit my lips, until they hurt, and then, with expert soft hands started to undress me, opening all the security locks of my suit, letting it tease my skin with its friction. When it all fall to the floor I could see that my nipples were painfully erect, as I had never seen them before.

“That’s right, my pet”, she said, “you’ve never experienced such a pleasure before”

She kissed both my breasts, her tongue rubbing them softly, making me tremble and moan.

“Please”

She smiled. Her hands made their way down my body, unzipped my pants and pulled down. She was now kneeling at my feet, looking up my legs.

“Lie down, my pet”

I did, and she started caressing my legs and my feet (which were extremely sensible by now, from soles to toes). She then licked up my legs until she reached my pubic hair, curly and wet.

“Beg for it, pet”, she said

“Please”. I needed no effort to beg. I needed her tongue in me like life itself.

“Please what”

“Please make me cum”

“Ok, pet, you can cum no”

That was my first orgasm. It started in the very first moment she set her tongue on my clitoris, and continued to grow with every flick she did up and down, with every uncontrolled movement of my hips, that seemed to have a mind on their own. Mine, my mind, I mean, was not mine any more. It was full with patterns and orders and pleasure promises if I did what I had to. And I was dying to obey, what else could I do but obey?

My first orgasm ended with a final shock of pleasure that crossed my body from the clitoris to every inch of flesh. I think I screamed, but I’m not sure, ‘cos I was too worried screaming to bother.

She looked into my eyes again.

“There’s much more like this to come”, she said.

Her fingers were next. She sat on my face, and her hands started playing with my tits and my pussy again. I had hers so close that I had to lick it, suck it, drown into it. It was full of juices, an incredible amount of vaginal juices, that run freely on my face, into my mouth, and again, I didn’t bother. My only order was to lick it, and to swallow it if needed. And I did swallow, because I had to get to her clitoris, and the only way to do that was to lick it clean first.

Her hands were doing better on me. They had found their way into my pussy in no time, and now they were caressing the external lips, then the internal ones, then the clitoris, and thrusting into me with violence. My cunt was so extended because of excitement, there was no problem for her entire fist to get in. It turned and pushed deeper and deeper, and I thought I would die that way. With her on me, and by a heart attack. It is impossible that a human body bears so much pleasure.

That was my second orgasm. This time I couldn’t scream, because my mouth was full of her glorious scent, but I could arch my back, let my body dance by itself, tremble, agonize, press itself against my intruder’s body.

When it ended, again, she looked at me with her mesmerizing eyes, and I could understand that with every orgasm I was more and more under her control. But yet I needed it, I needed her, I would give anything for her to continue.

“Is that true? Anything?”

“Yesssss, please”

“Would you give your soul...”

“YESSS”

“And those of your companions?”

At that moment there was a kind of lightning in her eyes, and I had a sudden orgasm that got me completely off guard. I cried myself out of pleasure. The recognition of her power over me (she didn’t even need to touch me to make me cum!) killed the last inch of resistance left in my mind. I was all hers. I was her pet. I was nobody but her slave.

“So it be, then, my slave, my pet”.

She lied in front of me and moved onto my body to make both our pussies to coincide. I felt that my fourth orgasm was starting to grow, all over my body. Not only in my pussy, but everywhere I could think of. She was pressing herself against me, and moving crazily back and forth, up and down, rubbing all my body with her juices that were flowing all over the place. I felt some of them come into my pussy, in the form of a kind of glue that stuck to the walls of my cunt, producing a ticklish sensation that just enhanced the pleasure second by second. A few moments afterwards I fell completely full of her, her juices were pressing every inch of my interior, and I needed to cum, I NEEDED TO CUM NOW!!!

“Not... yet... not... yet...”

She was moving faster and faster. I had her feet near my head, so I sucked her toes and her soles, and pressed them like a board for a shipwrecked person. I tried to breathe at the same time, but pleasure spasms made it difficult. At one time, it was impossible for me to take air. I was arched and waiting for her order to orgasm.

“You can cum now, slave”

That was my fourth, and my fifth, and my sixth orgasms... It grew and grew, and then exploded, and when it had just exploded, leaving my exhausted on the floor, it started to grow again, faster and higher than before, and exploded again, making my scream my soul out (quite literally), and yet it started all over again...

By now I wasn’t conscious of it, because, even if my body was orgasming, my mind was focused on her soft voice chanting: “you are mine, you are mine, you are mine...”

I can’t tell how much time it took for my orgasms to finish. When I was done, the girl was nowhere to be seen. But I knew perfectly were she was. I could feel her heat inside my body, and her fingers firmly stuck in my brain. So I wasn’t surprised when I stood up, walked back to the control center and, still naked and my pussy dripping juices, I started to “unfreeze” the second commander of the ship.

All this time, I could see my eyes reflected on the computer screen. And they were full of patterns, colors, lights. Blue, red, white. I heard the voice of my computer.

“Des-hibernation process complete”

I had a lot of work to do.