The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Spellcheck”

by “URN My Power

Nolan Hencheck got off the bus, making a face at the surveillance camera on his way out. He had no plans to do anything bad, but he was fifteen years old, and resented surveillance. His mother had switched towns because the school board kept adding one ban after another to the dress code, and she was tired of buying new clothes when his old ones still fit and were in wearable condition. Nolan was glad; he’d heard from his old friends that the school had finally decided it was shorter (and therefore cheaper) to list what was allowed instead of what was banned. His current school was relatively sane—for an institution of a public school system out to turn kids into good little future corporate drones for the private-school kids to boss around. He walked into the building and scuffed his shoes on the tile in the shape of the name “Clint.” After a stop in the bathroom to make sure there was no evidence of the prank on his shoes, he headed to the so-called “activity area” (really just a roofed enclosure with a rise in the middle that existed for the sole purpose of giving the students gathered there stairs to sit on before classes started, with a street-facing wall broken by four garage-type doors on one side, the gym and cafeteria on the second side, the office and entrance to the rest of the school on the third side and the band hall on the fourth) and gave a jaunty wave to the actual owner of the name—Clint Smith, a second-year senior who didn’t even pause in showing off his biceps to whatever female happened to walk by.

Lorna Fairleigh was setting a box in four chairs on top of the rise. She opened the box and wrote FREE “BOOKS” on each of the leaves. She was sixteen years old, with a cute face, soft, brown hair, a nice butt, wonderful legs, no tits and an eye for women that matched Nolan’s. She smiled as he approached. He knew she liked that he didn’t hassle her about being a lesbian.

“Those don’t look like your type, Lorna.” he remarked as he caught a glimpse of the front-cover thumbnail on the spine of one of the books.

“Totally not,” she agreed, “that’s why I’m giving them away.”

“And why you put ‘books’ in quotes.” he said, and they both laughed. He opened his backpack and pulled a book out. It was an unbowdlerized history book she’d lent him, written before the state Board of Education had decided to remove “liberal influences” from the curriculum.

“You finished it already?” Lorna asked.

“My mom broke the internet, and my cousin still has my DS.” Nolan responded. “Where’d you get that crap anyway?” He jerked his head in the direction of the box.

“Some obscure umpteenth cousin of mine played chicken with a Hummer in a Pontiac Sunfire, and her parents are distributing her worldly possessions as far away as possible to avoid triggering painful memories every time they run across something of hers. I got the books.”

“I’m sorry.” Nolan said.

“I never even heard of her before I got the books. Besides, there were some gems hidden under all the dirt. I’ll show you some later. You know where and when.” She gave him a smile and wink which would have indicated a sexual rendezvous if it had come from any other girl in school.

The first five classes seemed to crawl by. When they were over, Nolan went to his locker just like everyone else, but waited until they were gone to lunch before slipping into office territory. He ducked into the holding room until the principal, a hyper-conservative geezer who looked like Alfred Krupp, had left to patrol the cafeteria. He slipped through while the secretary’s back was turned and quickly slipped his key into the lock of the Confiscated Property Room. He and Lorna each had a copy, a legacy from when her older sister had been an office aide, and had “borrowed” the key and had several copies made at a locksmith shop.

“What kept you?” Lorna asked, peering out at him from behind a rack of Playboys.

“Gargamel picked the wrong place to stop and re-tie his shoes.” Nolan responded. Principal Gardener looked nothing like an 80s cartoon villain, but he acted like one—or an anti-joy Jihadist. He paused to reclaim a Nintendo DS cartridge that had been taken up since the last time they’d met here. He put it in his wallet behind his lunch card. “So, what else did you get besides the box of bodice-rippers?”

“Check this out...” Lorna said, pulling a wrapped parcel out of her backpack. She untied the cords that bound it, and unfolded the blue-green cloth to reveal a leather-bound tome the size of the large-print edition of the Unabridged Complete Writings of Shakespeare.

“There’s a shelf-cracker if I ever saw one.” Nolan said. “Not quite the size of the Book of Moriya, though.”

“It’s a spell book.” Lorna said, mischief twinkling in her eyes. She opened it to a marked page. “Check this out!” She started to chant in a strange language that didn’t sound much like Latin—it seemed to have more of an Irish flavor to it, so he thought maybe Celtic or something. Nolan felt himself getting hard. His cock kept growing beyond its usual six-inch length, until it extended twelve inches down his leg, and then it thickened.

“Oh, shit!” he grunted. His pants were uncomfortable now. His balls were increasing to match his new pecker.

“Isn’t it awesome?” Lorna asked.

“You mind turning around so I can try to find a more comfortable position?” Nolan asked. She looked up, noticed his predicament, and turned around.

“Sorry about that, Nolan.” she said with the same discomfort as a straight male upon seeing another man’s penis. Nolan maneuvered himself until his crotch was no longer in pain, then turned the book around.

Turnabout’s fair play. he thought to himself as he turned the page as quietly as he could. He found a similar spell that would work on breasts, and began to chant, glad the things were written phonetically.

“Nolan!” Lorna squeaked, then looked down at her chest as it began to swell. “Whaaaaaa!” Nolan looked up once the spell was finished. His erection had begun to recede, but now it was back with a vengeance. Lorna now sported a pair of porn-star tits that had untucked her shirt as they had expanded. The chill in the room, which had originally been a server room, had stiffened her nipples. She snatched the book back.

“Turnabout’s fair play, Lorna.” Nolan said—aloud that time.

“Okay, okay, turnabout’s fair play.” Lorna said. She flipped through the pages, searching headings until she found another spell. “Here’s something...a spell that enables the subject’s body to heal and recover almost instantly.”

“Are you sure about that?” Nolan asked.

“The headings are in Old English, so it’s no harder to figure out than Beowulf.” Lorna said. “Wanna be Wolverine without the claws and the nose?”

“I suppose.” Nolan said dubiously. Lorna laughed, then sobered herself enough to read the spell.

“Well?” she asked, resettling herself to rest her back. Obviously, her chest was starting to hurt. Her pose looked sexy, taking advantage of her new assets unconsciously.

“I must be insane.” he muttered, poking his hand on an edge of metal shelf. He cried out and jerked his hand back with a curse that would make Eminem blush, and what would have been a puncture became a gash.

“Ew! I got your blood in my mouth!” she exclaimed.

“It’s not like I have AIDS or anything.” Nolan said in a surly tone.

“Oh, look!” Lorna said. Nolan looked at his hand and saw the wound closing.

“I hope the spell protects against tetanus. I might as well jam a button that says ‘I’m Retarded’ into my forehead.”

“I hope you don’t mind I swallowed that blood.” Lorna said. “Blah!” This last was said in a bad Transylvanian accent, while her fingers mimicked vampire fangs. Nolan laughed.

“Here, let me try the spell on you. Maybe it’ll help with your back.”

“Good thinking!” Lorna said. Nolan cast the spell, and Lorna sighed with relief. She took the book and cast a spell that would give him “great good fortune,” according to the Beowulf-label. She passed it to him so he’d cast the same spell on her, but it fell and closed. Nolan picked it up and opened it at random.

“Oh!” Nolan exclaimed. The spell he saw as the pages fell open had a brief ingredients list—consisting only of a few drops of his own blood.

“Did you find it?”

“I found something.” Nolan responded. He chanted the spell softly. Lorna moaned like a horny porn star, and her eyes glowed as he chanted. They faded back to normal as the spell ended. “Lorna? Are you all right?”

“Oh, my darling!” Lorna said huskily, rising to her feet and wrapping her arms around him. This pressed her mammoth mammaries into his chest and resuscitated his erection. “That’s not the spell you were supposed to cast...but I’m so happy right now I can’t be angry with you!” Nolan put the book aside and kissed her. She moaned into his mouth, and moaned even louder as he fondled her breasts. “You like them?” she asked. Hormones took over. Nolan pulled her shirt off over her head, with her cooperation. There was a bra under her boobs, but it had slipped down when they’d become too big to be contained. Nolan groped Lorna’s breasts and tweaked the nipples. “That feels sooooo good!” she enthused. He sucked her left nipple, and used one of his hands to play with the other one. She gasped and squirmed. He helped her down to the floor and continued what he’d been doing until she covered her mouth to stifle a scream of ecstasy.

“I didn’t know girls could cum just from having their nipples sucked.” Nolan said.

“Mmm, these boobies you gave me are so sensitive!” Lorna sighed. Nolan took off her soaked pants and panties, then opened his own pants and left them nearby. “Oh!”

“Do you like the cock you gave me, Lorna?” Nolan asked.

“Only because it’s yours, Nolan.” Lorna responded seriously. “You’re the only man I’d ever let...touch me.” Nolan lined himself up with her fuzzy snatch and slid inside. Her hymen was no defense. She rolled her eyes and groped her own breasts, a shuddering moan came out of her drooling mouth.

“This is way better than my boring old hand.” Nolan hissed as he began to thrust, going deeper with each repetition. Her boobs bobbled enticingly, and he groped them as he continued to fuck Lorna with his enhanced cock. He could feel his balls queuing up a load of jizz and warned her before he hosed her insides with a growl of triumph, and she matched his orgasm with one of her own.

“That was amazing.” she whispered as they lay cuddled together on the floor.

“Way better than I imagined it.” Nolan agreed.

“You mean, you wanted me before this?” she asked, astonished. “Before...these?” She gestured to her new boobs.

“A long time before.” he admitted.

“Maybe we shouldn’t break the spell, then.” Lorna said. “I can’t stand the thought of what would happen to you if it broke!”

They cleaned themselves up using a confiscated T-shirt with a Mad Magazine iron-on design on the front. Apparently, the super-luck spell Lorna had cast on him was holding strong, because they encountered no one on their way out. The end-of-lunch bell rang, and they hurried on to class. She didn’t protest when he put the spell book in his backpack and told her to come over to his place later. He felt powerful as he sat through the last two boring classes, and not even the math teacher, whose lectures would make the guy from the Clear Eyes commercials sound like the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, could ruin the rest of his day.

* * *

When Nolan got back home, the first thing he did was raid the fridge. The drek that the school passed off as “food” was about as palatable as fifty-cent TV dinners thrice microwaved in an old shoe at the best of times, so he was always hungry when he got home. Today, however, he was ravenous, and went after what food he could find as if he hadn’t eaten in a week. He wasn’t sure if it was the sex or the enlarging of his penis, but when his mom got home from work, he was eating like a Crystal Singer getting ready for Ballybran’s Passover.

“Did you skip breakfast too?” his mother asked, looking at the wreckage around him. Nolan mumbled nonsense through a mouthful of cold chicken, catching bits of breading before they could land in his lap. She sighed and started cleaning up the already-empty packages and plates. He felt her pull on the back of his pants as she walked behind him.

“Mom!” he exclaimed.

“Just making sure your tail wasn’t growing back, Goku.” his mother joked. He laughed around his mouthful of food. Eventually, at last, he felt full and was able to clean up the rest of his mess. He had washed and put away the last of the dishes when his mom came back with a hairbrush. “This isn’t one of mine. Maybe Shawna left it here, you think?” Shawna was their neighbor’s daughter, a twenty-one-year-old blonde bombshell with a love of Daisy Dukes and low-cut, sleeveless tops, and also an incurable tease that got off on making men want her with no intention of satisfying the desire she inspired. She had come over to borrow something, and apparently her brush had fallen out of her purse. “I’m going shopping. Would you make sure she gets this back?”

“Sure.” Nolan said, taking the brush. His mother grabbed her keys and took off for the store. Nolan took the brush and his backpack upstairs. He flipped open the spell book and started looking through it. There was a calling spell he could use with anything that belonged to the person being summoned. There was another spell that looked even more promising, requiring a hair from the target. He pulled a hair out of the brush, then went downstairs for the other supplies he needed. Soon, he was ready. Shawna was visible through her open window, in an oversized T-shirt, drying her hair. Nolan drew a circle on a piece of drafting paper, copying the symbols he saw in the book. He laid this on the floor rather than actually draw the circle ON the floor. He started the calling spell, holding the brush in his hand. Shawna rose to her feet, leaving the towel behind, and left her bedroom. It wasn’t long before he heard her opening his unlocked front door and ascending the stairs. She looked scared as her body stepped into the circle, and Nolan’s chant hadn’t stopped.

“What...what’s going on?” she asked. Nolan stopped chanting. Shawna looked like she wanted to leave, but couldn’t. “Nolan? Nolan, this isn’t funny!”

“No, it’s not.” Nolan replied. He flipped to the other spell, lighting a stick of incense and a tea candle. The strand of Shawna’s hair was wrapped around the band of a mood ring his father had given him ages ago. Nolan held up the candle where Shawna could see it and began to chant. The ring in Nolan’s left hand warmed. Shawna’s eyes fixed on the candle. The flickering flame reflected in her eyes, making them seem to glow slightly. The flame’s color changed to a sort of minty green. Expression drained from Shawna’s face, and her breathing changed to the gentle, shallow pattern of sleep. Nolan continued the chant. He held the ring in front of her eyes. The stone glowed the same minty green as the flame, and Shawna’s hair was absorbed into the band. He put the ring on his finger, and the candle returned to normal, the stone stopped glowing, and expression returned to Shawna’s face. He blew out the candle and dismissed his spell of summoning by tearing the paper on which Shawna stood, breaking the circle.

“Uh...” she said, wobbling on her feet.

“Kneel, Shawna.” Nolan said. She did, sinking immediately to her knees.

“Oh! That feels good.” Shawna said. “Uh, I know this sounds weird, but could you...tell me to do something again?”

“Sure, Shawna. Take off your shirt.” She did, revealing herself in nothing but a pair of cute pink panties.

“Weird...”

“What’s weird, Shawna?” Nolan asked.

“Well, I think I’d be mad if someone else told me to do this, but if it’s you, it’s okay. That’s what’s weird.”

“You’re a slave, now, Shawna. Enslaved to whoever wears the ring. You will obey instantly and without question.”

“Oh, is that why? Okay, then. I guess since you’re wearing the ring, you’re my master now, right?”

“Good girl. Take off your panties.”

“Yes, Master.” she said, and obeyed. Her snatch was shaved clean, except for a blonde arrow of pubic hair just above it, pointing the way.

“That’s sexy.” he said.

“Oh. Thanks, Master.” Shawna responded.

“Are you horny, Shawna?”

“No, not really.” Shawna responded. “Nope, dry as a bone. It’d probably hurt if you tried to stick it in now, Master.”

“Probably. Get horny.”

“Oh!” Shawna exclaimed, her nipples hardening before Nolan’s eyes. “Wow!” She squeezed her thighs together. “Ooh, I’ve never been this horny! Mmm, being controlled is so hot!”

“Good girl. Now, bend over the bed and keep quiet.” She did as she was told, and Nolan drew the blinds so no one could see in. He dropped his pants. Her eyes widened at the size of him, but she kept her mouth shut. He slid inside. She was tight, and it took some time to get all the way in. She gave off little quiet moans and shivers as he slid his cock deep inside her. He pulled out, and thrust back in, out, in, fucking her hard while she did her darnedest to stay quiet. She grabbed the pillow and shoved her face into it to muffle her screams as she came. He came inside her soon afterwards, and pulled out. “Now, Shawna, suck me clean.”

“Yes, Master.” Shawna replied. She couldn’t get much of him in her mouth, but she tried, then resorted to licking their mixed fluids off his cock shaft and sucking the head when she had a chance.

“So, Shawna, you don’t mind being my slave-girl? My fuck-toy? My pretty little puppet?” She didn’t answer at first, then he remembered to tell her she was allowed to speak again.

“It’s weird. I probably should, but I don’t.” she responded. “Saying I’m your slave just seems as obvious as saying water is wet.”

“Don’t you forget it.” he said, patting her head. “Put your clothes back on and go home. I’m going to call you again tomorrow. Remember, you mustn’t tell anyone except the wearer of this ring what you now are.”

“Yes, Master.” Shawna said. She dressed, such as it was, and left.

* * *

Nolan and Lorna arranged a “study date” for the next day. Since Lorna was a lesbian, Nolan’s mother felt no qualms about leaving him alone with her. In fact, she called as soon as they got home to let them know that someone on her floor had messed up a program and she couldn’t come home until late.

“Mom thinks I don’t know about her boyfriend.” Nolan explained as he led Lorna upstairs. “Suits me, of course. As long as she thinks that, she won’t bring him here, and as long as she doesn’t bring him here, I can look forward to lots of unsupervised nights.”

“With me?” Lorna asked, a pleading note in her voice. Nolan kissed her, and she moaned.

“I certainly hope so.” he replied when they separated.

“I love you so much.” Lorna said. “I know it’s not real, that I’m under a spell, but it feels so good when I’m with you that I don’t care.”

“I love you too, sweets. And I want to make you happy. So, why don’t you go ahead and get naked for me?” He watched her as she stripped eagerly. Her clothes might have been covered in acid, so quickly did she cast them off. He laid Lorna on the bed and fished around the corners for the cuffs he’d bought. He secured Lorna in place, spread-eagle on his bed, and she revealed that she couldn’t move. He kissed her, then blindfolded her. He told Lorna he was going to get a surprise ready for her, and crept away. He signaled silently for Shawna to come over, and she bounced eagerly to obey. He met her at the front door.

“Master, I’ve been horny since you told me to get horny yesterday.” she admitted.

“Take off your clothes, Shawna.”

“Yes, Master.” She stripped quickly.

“Now, be quiet and follow.” he said. She nodded, and followed him to the kitchen, where he gathered desserts and toppings, and quietly explained his plans for the evening to his bespelled accomplice. He and Shawna ascended the stairs and crept in on Lorna, who was shivering in anticipation. He ran a finger up her cunt and licked her juices off his finger. Then he sprayed whipped cream on her hot and waiting snatch.

“Oh!” Lorna exclaimed as the cold topping touched her hot body, first her snatch, then drawing a white line up her torso to her breasts. He added designs in chocolate syrup and chocolate chips, with Hershey’s Kisses on her nipples. He made a gesture, and Shawna began to lick the toppings off the bound, female body before her. When she had been licked clean, Lorna tried to kiss her, obviously thinking she was Nolan. Nolan nodded, and Shawna kissed Lorna fiercely. Lorna made a confused noise, so Nolan removed her blindfold.

“I know it’s really girls you like, Lorna, so I brought you one.” Nolan said.

“Oh, Nolan, darling, she’s beautiful!” Lorna enthused. Nolan smiled.

“Shawna, give Lorna a sixty-nine, if you please.” Shawna complied, silently. Lorna moaned as Shawna’s tongue probed her snatch. She dove into the shaven cunt before her with wild abandon. Nolan undressed slowly then seated himself in his computer chair, stroking his cock as he watched the two young women make each other cum repeatedly. Finally, he couldn’t take it anymore and moved Shawna out of his way so he could fuck Lorna. Her hips moved up to meet his, and she came again. She came once more when he filled her with his seed. He had Shawna lick him clean like yesterday.

“Thank you for this, Nolan.” Lorna whispered adoringly. He caressed her face and body before uncuffing her. He took off the ring that controlled Shawna. Her face blanked, her body stiffened to attention, and her eyes rolled in their sockets until only the whites showed. He put the ring on Lorna’s finger. Once it was on, Shawna relaxed and looked around—though this time it was Lorna she looked to.

“Whoever wears that ring controls and owns Shawna.” he explained. “Go ahead. Command her. She’ll do absolutely anything for you.”

“Anything?” Lorna asked.

“Yes, Mistress.” Shawna replied.

“Suck Nolan’s cock.” Lorna commanded with a smirk. Obediently, Shawna crawled forward and took as much of Nolan’s cock into her mouth as she could. “Relax your throat muscles, Shawna. I want you to take him down your throat. All twelve inches of him. Don’t gag.” She couldn’t respond verbally, but Shawna did her best to obey. Nolan groaned as his cock went further and further into her mouth, down her throat. Soon she was moving back and forth, her cheeks getting sucked in as she pulled back. When he told Lorna he was about to cum, she had Shawna draw back until only the head was in her mouth, then use her hands on the shaft to finish him. Shawna’s mouth overflowed with his semen. His cock came out of her mouth with a pop, and then he was shooting all over her. Lorna took his cock in her mouth when he’d finished, sucking the rest of his semen out, then set herself to licking Shawna clean. Soon they were making out, and then Lorna sent Shawna to the kitchen for a cucumber. Nolan was treated to the sight of Lorna bringing Shawna off with the cucumber, then Lorna commanded Shawna to fuck her with the cucumber. After Lorna had gotten her rocks off, she told Shawna to eat the cucumber. “How did you do this?” Lorna asked Nolan.

“With a spell.” Nolan replied.

“Which spell?” Lorna asked. Nolan showed her the page. He also showed her the calling spell. Lorna snuggled up against him and ordered Shawna to rub his back, neck and shoulders. Lorna kissed him passionately, then playfully kissed her way down his torso until she reached his cock. She took him in her mouth and sucked him, playing with her pussy while she gave him head. Nolan moaned, relaxing and luxuriating in the attentions of these two women. When he came, Lorna wasn’t able to keep it all in her mouth, but she lovingly slurped up the spillage. Nolan went to sleep happily, with two women embracing him from either side.

* * *

He woke the next morning to the sound of his mother calling him for breakfast. Nolan saw what time it was and jumped out of bed, hurriedly throwing on clothes. He found that Lorna and Shawna had left their underwear behind. He hid it and concealed the cuffs as best he could.

“Running a little late this morning, Nolan?” his mom asked. Nolan flashed a sheepish grin and ate his breakfast quickly. He went back upstairs to get his book bag, and realized that the spell book was gone.

* * *

Lorna prowled the halls, a huntress searching for prey, and completely uncaring that she was skipping her classes in company of an unbadged visitor. In her shirt pocket were nine rings she had taken from her mother’s jewelry box. The ring that made Shawna her slave was on her left ring finger. She slipped into the office, using a copied key on the filing cabinet, where she found students’ locker assignments and combinations. She copied the info for most of her targets and put everything back as it had been. Then she slipped out and headed for the auditorium. Just as she had thought, the rolling chalk board was still there. She and Shawna wheeled it into a secluded interior room used for in-school suspension, where they unscrewed the wing nuts holding the board onto the frame and put the board on the floor. She sent Shawna out to fetch something personal from the locker of the first target. Shawna came back with a scrunchie which had some red hair in it. She smiled, and Shawna grinned happily. Lorna drew the circle and symbols on the board. Holding the scrunchie in her hand, she began to chant the call.

“What’s going on?” a frightened voice asked as the cute little redhead, Jaclyn Shires, walked in and stepped into the circle. “Why can’t I control myself?” Her cute face was fearful, her green eyes wide, but the spell held her petite body immobile.

“Don’t worry, Jackie, everything’s going to be fine.” Lorna said.

“Why don’t I believe you?” Jackie asked. “Are you going to make me fall in love with you? I heard you were a dyke, but I didn’t believe it. Please! I never made fun of you! Honest! I don’t want to be a lesbian!”

“Shh. You won’t be.” Lorna said, pulling a ring out of her pocket. “I promise.” The ring was a blue topaz, and very pretty.

“Then why am I here?” Jackie asked. Lorna plucked a fresh hair from Jackie’s head. “Ow!”

“Sorry.” Lorna said, wrapping the hair around the ring’s band. She lit the incense and a purple birthday candle, and began the spell. The ring warmed, and Jackie’s eyes fixed on the candle. The candle’s flame changed to minty green, and Jackie seemed to slip into a kind of waking sleep. Lorna held the ring up to the girl’s eyes, and it glowed, and the hair was absorbed into the band. Lorna put the ring on her finger. The candle returned to normal, and expression returned to Jackie’s face. Lorna erased the circle, freeing Jackie to move again.

“Um...what...what happened?” she asked.

“Kneel before me, Jackie.” Lorna commanded. Jackie obeyed eagerly. “It feels good to obey, doesn’t it, Jackie?”

“Yes.” Jackie replied. “It’s weird...”

“You get used to it.” Shawna volunteered.

“Shawna, join your sister-slave and kneel before your owner.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Shawna responded, kneeling next to Jackie.

“Mistress...and I’m a slave, now?” Jackie asked. “Weird that that doesn’t bother me.”

“Part of the spell. You get used to that, too.” Shawna said. “We’re just property to be used as whoever wears our ring sees fit.”

“Ring?” Jackie asked.

“You are a slave to whoever wears this ring, Jackie.” Lorna said. “I can give it to someone else, and they will become your owner instead of me. And you won’t mind a bit.”

“Of course, not, Mistress. Oh...it seems so obvious!”

“Shawna, go visit the next locker on our list, please.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Shawna replied, and left.

“Now, Jackie, while we’re waiting for Shawna to visit the senior hall and come back, let’s have some fun.” She seated herself in the chair which was hidden from the door by the special in-school suspension desks that kept students from being able to see each other if there weren’t enough rooms or substitute teachers to go around. She lifted her skirt to expose her pantiless snatch. “Get horny, Jackie, and come crawl to your Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Jackie moaned obediently.

“That’s a good girl. I want you to play with yourself while you lick me.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Jackie replied, and began to lick Lorna’s snatch without hesitation. Her hands went down the waistband of her skirt, and Lorna heard her moaning as the horny little girl played with herself. Hard to believe she was Lorna’s age. She bit her lower lip as she came, and told Jackie to orgasm as well. She told Jackie to go to sleep, and her newest slavegirl fell over like a puppet with her strings cut. Shawna was waiting at the door with a locket. Lorna took it, re-drew the circle, and started the call again.

Juanita Bellafuerte was a sinister Mexican beauty with a combination of legs, ass, breasts and Latin passion that made her every boy’s wet-dream, and she loved the suffering of others. She was spitting a string of Spanish curses at Lorna as she stepped into the circle, demanding to know how Lorna had gotten her locket. The cursing and invective didn’t stop until Lorna started the spell. Juanita was bound to a ring with a tiny ruby.

“A slave shouldn’t curse at her mistress or her sister-slaves.” Lorna said once Juanita was released from the circle. Juanita hung her head in shame.

“I am sorry, Mistress, please forgive me.” she said.

“Kiss my feet while I think of how you can make it up to me.” Lorna said.

“At once, Mistress.” Juanita responded, dropping to all fours and kissing the tops of Lorna’s shoes, alternating rapidly from one to the other. Lorna grinned, feeling powerful. Here was the mighty Mexican minx herself, kissing her feet and totally in her control. She opened her book bag and brought out a butt plug.

“Lick this, slave.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Juanita said, and slathered the plug with her own saliva.

“Good slut. Now, put the plug in your ass.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Juanita pulled her panties down and inserted the plug with difficulty. She sent Shawna out to get the next girl.

“Now, get horny, slut.” Lorna told Juanita, who moaned. “I want you to finger your nasty little cunt, and say ‘I’m nothing but property to be used as my owner sees fit’ over and over. You’re not allowed to make yourself cum until I tell you to cum.”

“Yes, Mistress. I’m nothing but property to be used as my owner sees fit. I’m nothing but property to be used as my owner sees fit. I’m nothing but property to be used as my owner sees fit.”

* * *

Nolan was worried. Lorna hadn’t been in math class, nor had she sought him out at lunch. At sixth period, he heard an announcement calling for Ms. Stepovich to come to the office, but the voice sounded like a student. Ten minutes later there was a call for Coach Kircher, and the voice was that of Ms. Stepovich. Nolan wasn’t usually the suspicious type, but both of the adults who had been called were on his and Lorna’s sexy-teachers list. When the call came for Ms. Morledge, he knew for a fact who was behind it. But he was stuck in class until the period was over. When the bell rang, he was out the door like a shot. Neither Lorna nor any of the women who had been called were in the office. He checked the ISS rooms and smelled incense, matches, candles and a faint background of female arousal, but there was no one there. He spent half of seventh period searching, but fruitlessly. He hid in the confiscated property room until school was out.

When he got home, he heaved a sigh. There was Lorna, wearing nine rings on her fingers. Kneeling in the living room were Shawna, Jackie Shires, Juanita Bellafuerte, Felicia Wessels, Maggie Bloodworth, Biko Mitsumoto, and the teachers Rebecca Stepovich, Vivian Kircher and Debora Morledge.

“Lorna?” he asked.

“Nolan, darling, my love!” Lorna exclaimed, throwing herself gleefully into his arms. Her boobs were shoved into his face and he fell onto the couch. His next words were muffled by her massive mammaries. “I’m sorry, darling, what did you say?” she asked.

“Did you make them all slaves?” Nolan asked. Lorna nodded eagerly, then took the rings off her fingers and put them on Nolan’s.

“For you, my love.” Lorna said. Well, at least all the women here were his age or older. “There’s one more present I want to give you, my darling.” Lorna said. She reached into her shirt pocket and pulled out a tenth ring, which she placed in the palm of his hand. Then she gave him back the spell book. “One more ring makes ten.” she said, plucking a hair from her own head. His cock strained in his pants. He hadn’t wanted her as a slave, but he realized that his adoring lover might go off on her own again to fetch him more “presents,” and this was probably the only way to keep her under control. Nolan wrapped the hair around the ring’s band and led Lorna upstairs. There was no need for the circle, since Lorna was giving herself to him willingly. He lit the incense, and the candle, and started the spell. Lorna sank to her knees the instant her slave-ring was on his finger. “My love, my Master.” she moaned. He kissed her, and she relaxed in his arms, letting him make the decisions now.

EPILOGUE

The room was full of people singing “Happy Birthday.” The cake’s two hundred and fifty candles lit the room well enough to read by. Nolan smiled as the song finished, and extinguished the candles with a breeze he conjured with a few words of ancient Celtic.

“Cheater!” one of his male descendents called from the anonymity of the dark. The lights came back on. Nolan smiled. Neither he nor anyone he owned—there were now far more than the original ten, although they were no longer bound to him with rings—looked any older than thirty, once he had mastered the more advanced healing spells which could be used to correct the ravages of age. Nolan’s magic had slowly shaped Lorna into a sexual ideal (his), and the others had also benefited.

“I have decided that if we’re going to keep doing this, we should really buy some of those number candles.” Nolan said.

“Where’s the fun in that?” asked Nolan VI. The vapid bimbo on his arm giggled. Nolan glared, but there was obviously nothing in that girl’s head except sex with and obedience to her owner.

“Just look at the top of that cake!” the original Nolan exclaimed, gesturing to the hole-riddled frosting. “It used to be pretty.”

“Are you still in a bad mood from yesterday?” Lorna asked. “That politician you turned into a llama...”

“Was just as much of a rat-fink bastard in a llama’s body as he was in a human’s.” Nolan said. “My favorite pants still have a hole in the crotch from where he tried to get his teeth at my dick!”

“Well, he’s off to a Columbian coffee farm now, darling.” Lorna said. She hugged him in that way he had always liked, with her breasts pressed against his back, and whispered a promise to do all of his favorite things after the party was over. Nolan cut the cake in much better spirits. It was a big cake—there were lots of relatives. There were also lots of presents—gadgets and gizmos he’d have to learn to use, expansion packs for some of his favorite games, the deed to a strip club (that was from his first grandson, Nolan III) and so on. Lorna said that her present would have to be brought out when all the kids were gone. That took a while. Nolan had gone to a discreet corner to use a fatigue-banishing spell three times before somebody remembered they had to catch a plane the next day. As if everyone had simply not wanted to be the first to leave, the relatives streamed out.

“Does Six have to bring a different girl-who-might-as-well-be-inflatable every year?” Nolan asked.

“I think he gets tired of them and transfers them to a different master after a while.” Lorna ventured.

“Maybe he wouldn’t get tired of them if he’d let them have a personality other than ‘giggle giggle, I love fucking Master, giggle giggle!’” Nolan sighed. “Was I ever like that?”

“Not that I remember, Master.” Lorna replied. “You’ve always preferred for us to have more substance to us.” She hugged him and kissed his cheek. “Now for your present. This is from all of us.” They drew a circle on the floor and cast a spell. The annoying bitch who had moved in next door appeared, covered with suds and holding a loofah. She shrieked and squatted in the circle, covering herself as best she could.

“How the fuck did I get here? Did you sluts have anything to do with it?” she demanded. Catching sight of Nolan, she turned around, blushing fiercely. “I’m having a nightmare, that’s all it is! When I wake up, I’ll be in my shower with a bump on my head, and all these abnormals will be gone.” “Abnormals” was a slur used by right-wing politicians to describe someone they thought needed to have their lifestyle banned. Nolan’s eyes narrowed.

“How do you want it?” Lorna asked.

“First, get rid of that elephant on her ass.” Nolan said, gesturing to the Republican tattoo that adorned her left cheek. Lorna obediently cast a tattoo-removal spell. The ink ran off as if it had been put on with a washable marker and she was still in the shower. The girl gasped and looked at Lorna with terror on her face.

“Please, no, please, no, please, no pleasenopleasenopleaseno...” she simpered, until Lorna cast a spell of silencing on her.

“Okay, now what?” Lorna asked.

“Make her a redhead, and grow that buzz-cut out some.” Nolan said. Lorna cast the spell, and the girl’s blond hair turned deep red. While not actually a buzz-cut, her close-cropped hair did indeed grow rapidly, much to the horror of the person it was attached to. At Nolan’s direction, the girl’s breasts expanded and her butt re-shaped itself. Her fingers lost the calluses she had gained by playing hate-ballads at all hours of the night, with her windows open and her amps turned up so that her “abnormal” neighbors couldn’t help but hear it, and her nails grew until they extended half an inch past her fingertips, and looked like she’d just come from the nail salon. Her lips became full and pouty instead of tight and severe, and her eyes changed from midnight black to emerald green with amber flecks. Her nose shrank, her chin tapered and her complexion cleared of all blemishes.

“This isn’t me!” she mouthed when she saw herself in the mirror—though of course, no sound came out.

“No, it’s not you, is it?” Nolan asked. “Speaking of which...remember that poor little suicidal girl Junior took in and made his second wife?” Lorna nodded. The girl in the circle seemed about to snarl, despite the fact that she could make no sound, but her face blanked, her eyes crossed and her mouth hung open. Lorna used the counter-spell to the silence spell, and broke the circle. It wasn’t needed anymore. The girl was starting to drool, but Jackie wiped her chin.

“All gone, Master. What kind of personality should we give her?”

“Sweet and generous and loving.” Nolan said. “With a sense of fun. Can’t forget that.” Lorna nodded and began to construct the new mind for the pastless blank slate currently squatting in the broken circle. She blinked, looked at Nolan and smiled.

“M...Master.” she said, crawling to him and smearing chocolate sauce. She used some of the suds still clinging to her body to get the sauce off.

“Go rinse off, pet.”

“Yes, Master.” the girl said. The rest of the harem began cleaning up the sauce from the floor. Once the new girl was clean, they all adjourned to the bedroom. The girl’s wealth of crimson hair was held out of the way as she was lain in the bed. Nolan’s cock pierced her hymen. She moaned. Her big, new breasts bobbled with the rhythm of his thrusts, and she came when he came. “Whoever I am, Master, I’m all yours.” she cooed.

“Oh, right, we still need to give you a name.” Nolan said. “I’ll think of one later. You sleep.”

“Yes, Master.” she said with a yawn. Once she was out, Nolan led Lorna to one of the guest bedrooms, where she fulfilled her earlier promise.

End.