The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spider’s Bite

By: Kal-el

His name was Paul Withers. He wasn’t what you would expect when you try to picture a robotics engineer. Yes, he was brilliant and thought years ahead of his colleagues, but he looked like someone you would expect to find out golfing with his buddies, or even tending a garden somewhere. He was 65 years old, a bit overweight from years of eating his wife’s fine cooking, 6 ft tall, head full of almost fully grey hair, but his eyes were blue and full of energy. His loving wife Laura was 63 years old, a bit overweight herself, long grey hair with some streaks of red left in it, only 5ft 5in tall, but her green eyes spoke of the same energy her husband’s did. They had been married for almost 50 years and were still completely in love, though they had never had any children. Even at this age their sexual life was as full and active as ever, even kinky and fetish at times. Everyone that knew them saw their love and knew that nothing short of a tragedy could tear them apart. However it was indeed a tragedy that befell them one day.

Paul was at work when he got the phone call. His lovely Laura was in the hospital. She had been out shopping when she collapsed to the floor and began shaking. He got to the hospital as soon as he could and was at her side only minutes after arriving.

“Mr. Withers, may I speak with you a moment?” asked the Doctor tending to his wife. Pulling Paul aside he continued, “Your wife has cancer Mr. Withers, but it was a stroke that brought her in here today. We can make her comfortable and do our best to treat her, but unfortunately the cancer is inoperable and we believe she only has a few weeks to live at best. We would have caught this sooner except that Mrs. Withers hasn’t seen a Dr for any check-ups in years.”

“We don’t go to the Dr’s unless we are sick,” replied Paul. “She said she tired out quicker these days, but assumed it was just from being the age we are.”

“I suggest you spend what time you can with her sir, there is nothing we can do for her at this point,” said the Dr as he guided Paul back to Laura’s room. Paul walked back to Laura’s room completely despondent. He couldn’t believe this was happening to them. Laura looked up at him and smiled.

“Don’t worry honey, miracles happen, and I am sure I will be fine,” assured Laura. Paul smiled back at her but his mind was racing at her mention of miracles. Suddenly he shot up and kissed his wife telling her he would be back, and to hold on with all she had. Paul proceeded to rush to his car and speed over to his office. Getting there he avoided all the questions about his wife as he reached his office and began searching through the files. He knew he had seen something mentioned that could help, he just was not sure where. After a couple of hours of digging through files he had all the research and blueprints he needed.

Paul ran down to the research department and stalled at finding nobody there. He checked his watch and realized it was now after hours and they had all gone home. Only pausing to register that, he went to the area he needed and accessed the nano-probe technology they had been researching. He quickly began writing code and programming the computers to stop theorizing and begin building these robots that would be no larger than a human blood cell. Working all through the night Paul met the sunrise with a vial of self replicating nano-probes that were programmed to heal his dying wife.

Paul was at his wife’s side as soon as they would let him be. She smiled at the sight of him, even though she looked more tired than he could ever remember. Without a word, Paul grabbed a syringe and used it to inject the nano-probes into Laura. He then sat back to wait and watch.

“Paul, what did you inject me with?” asked Laura.

“Something that will heal you honey,” he replied. A moment of panic crossed her face and then she quietly passed out. Over the next couple of days the Dr’s monitored her, and much to their astonishment, her cancer cells vanished until there were none left. Soon they released her to Paul’s care and asked only that she come back for a follow-up in a couple of weeks. The couple happily agreed and went home together to celebrate.

“Paul, what exactly did you put in me that cured my cancer?” asked Laura.

“Remember that I mentioned my company was looking into nano-probes to heal diseases on the cellular level? Well I built and programmed some to heal you and keep you healthy for the rest of your life. I have a vial at home for me as well so you won’t have to worry about me,” answered Paul.

“So these tiny robots are keeping me healthy?”

“Yes Laura and they always will. I gave them the ability to make more when needed and hide when in danger of discovery. I also destroyed all evidence of making them so no one will be able to find out, since they aren’t legally allowed just yet.”

Laura thought about this and then grinned while looking at her husband. He could tell she was happy but was unprepared for her next question.

“So can these robots be told to do anything else to me?”

“I would think so. It is simply a matter of transmitting instructions to them,” said Paul.

“Then I have a few ideas, my love, that will satisfy a few of our other desires and wishes that were never granted to us,” she said slyly. Paul smiled back as he pulled into their driveway and they went inside to talk about her ideas.

Two weeks later, the day before Laura’s follow-up appointment, their neighborhood was rocked to it’s foundations as the Withers house exploded, destroying it completely. The fire department ruled it as a gas leak and a complete accident, but that both of the occupants had died in the fire. All of their friends mourned their passing and held a huge neighborhood memorial. Not one dry eye could be seen among them as they told stories of the sweet old couple that had lived in that house. How they would have been shocked to learn of some of the sexual practices that had gone on in that house over their many years of marriage. For weeks all the people would lower their eyes at the site of the ruins, but eventually time moved on and a new house was built in its location.

6 YEARS LATER:

Nancy was your typical college student. She was in her 2nd year at the university and studying to be a botanist. She was beautiful and she knew it. Her 5ft 6in frame sported a pair of firm B-cup breasts that required no bra for support. Her blonde hair barely reached her shoulders and was always kept back away from her stunning hazel eyes. She could always be seen running around in shorts or a skirt showing off her tanned legs. Every guy on campus wanted to get to know her better, not to mention fuck her brains out, however she was already committed to the one she loved. Her heart belonged to her room mate Jill. Jill was also in her 2nd year and was studying to be botanist as well. She was a 5ft 2in Asian beauty with straight black hair that reached just past her shoulders. Her big brown eyes took in everything, and her petite little body left every man desiring her. She only had A-cup breasts but they stuck out proudly under her tight shirts, showing her perky nipples anytime she was aroused, a sight never lost on Nancy. They had met their first year of college and had fallen in love before Thanksgiving break. They had long since been sharing the same bed every night, never passing up the chance to make love before sleeping wrapped in each other’s arms.

Upon returning for their 2nd year they learned that, while their request to be roomed together had been granted, they were being put in a larger dorm room with 2 other girls. It didn’t take long for them to discover that the new arrangement was not going to work. The new girls both had boyfriends to begin with, and they were over all the time. Both of their new room mates looked at them in disgust since learning they were a couple, though their boyfriends were both constantly asking sexual questions and trying to get them into a group sex session with their girlfriends, without letting them know of course. The boys may have been sex hounds, but they weren’t stupid. After a month of living like this, Nancy and Jill had begun looking for an apartment to rent and share, away from any prying eyes or probing questions. They had been looking for a week when Jill came bursting into their room waving a paper in the air.

“I found a great place for us Nancy. There is a couple renting out a single bedroom in their home to any college students that need it. They aren’t asking much for rent, mostly that we just help out around the house. They were going to turn us down until I mentioned that we are a couple and just needed the one room anyways,” explained Jill.

“They don’t mind a couple of strange girls sharing a single bed under their roof?” inquired Nancy.

“Well the guy wasn’t sounding sure at first, but I heard his wife tell him that it would be fine and he then agreed to meet us. I told them we could come over today, if that’s ok with you?” Jill said expectantly.

“Sure,” said Nancy “anything to get us out of here.”

The girls packed into Nancy’s car and drove the 4 blocks to the address in the paper, and were soon knocking on the door. A man in his early 30’s answered the door happily and invited them in upon learning who they were. They were led into the living room where they were all properly introduced.

“My name is Paul Wright,” said the man “and this is my wife Laura. We’re so glad you showed interest in our spare room. We were afraid we weren’t going to have a border this late in the year,” he explained.

“Our current living situation is just intolerable Mr. Wright,” said Nancy. “Our room mates don’t approve of our life style and we never get a moment’s peace.”

“Please, call me Paul, and I understand all about bad living situations. This is why we rent this room to college students, to help out in return for being helped out when we were your age and in college. As far as the rent goes, yes we are only asking for help around the house and occasionally buy some groceries to help keep us stocked. We know how college costs are and we refuse to be a burden on your bank accounts.”

“We only ask one thing,” added Laura “that you treat this house like your home. Now what are you two girls studying to be?”

“Well Jill and I both want to be botanists,” said Nancy.

“Oh isn’t that exciting! You can help out with my green house garden in the back yard if you want. I would be glad for the assistance,” exclaimed Laura.

“We would be happy to in our spare time,” piped in Jill.

“Then I believe we have an agreement,” said Paul. “All that’s left is to move you girls in. Will this weekend be too soon for you?”

“Oh, not at all,” both girls replied happily.

2 weeks later:

Nancy and Jill both loved their new living arrangements. Every morning they woke to Laura making breakfast, something she assured them she loved to do for her tenants. They both helped out with some minor cleaning now and then, even when told that it was not needed. Laura had introduced the two of them to her garden, which turned out to be an understatement. Laura’s “garden” was the whole back yard surrounded by green house walls and even had a small forest of trees taking up a third of it. There were many different varieties of plants growing everywhere. The whole place had a feel of a small rainforest anytime they walked into it. Both of the girls enjoyed spending time in it while doing their homework, and even picked a few areas for their own use, with Paul and Laura’s permission of course.

It was Friday afternoon, 2 weeks after they had moved in, and Nancy was running home to tell Jill about the A she had received on her latest research project. She ran into the house eagerly looking for her lover only to find nobody was home. She knew the Wrights were going to be gone until late that evening, as they were every Friday so far, but Jill should have been home by now. Nancy searched through the rooms ending in their bedroom, only to find a rose on the bed. She smiled realizing that Jill was in the garden, and wondered why she hadn’t looked there first. She hurried out the back door and looked for Jill, only to not see her immediately. She walked to the corner forest knowing that Jill liked to sit among the trees from time to time while working in her lab book. Coming to Jill’s favorite place, Nancy found Jill’s tablet and book lying near a tree, but no sign of Jill. She walked up to the items and stood there looking down at them wondering where her girlfriend could be, since she knew Jill would never leave her things lying around like that.

Nancy stood there wondering when she suddenly felt something land on her back, right between her shoulders. She only had a brief moment to wonder what it could be and begin to move to brush it off when she felt a sting on the back of her neck. Panic settled in as she realized she had just been bitten by something and even more so when she realized that within seconds she had become completely paralyzed. She felt her heart racing as she soon found out the reason behind the bite and her not being able to move from her standing position.

She felt the weight leave her back and heard a thud as something impacted on the ground. Seconds later a spider the size of a house cat circled around in front of her and lifted onto its back legs, only to spray her clothes with a clear liquid. As Nancy wondered what it was doing, her clothes began to dissolve off of her, soon leaving her completely naked and still unable to move one muscle. Her heart still racing, she watched helplessly as the spider walked over to her and began spinning webbing around her thighs. Once it had circled her a dozen times or so (she hadn’t truly been counting) it climbed up her body and was soon spinning webbing around her body just below her breasts. She was now bound around her thighs and her body, which had also pinned her arms to her. She felt the spider make a few passes up and down her back and realized it was attaching the two webs together. After making one last pass to her torso web, the spider jumped off and ran straight up the tree in front of her, trailing webbing behind it that seemed to grow longer as it climbed.

Nancy began to fear what was going to happen next, imagining the spider killing and eating her as she suddenly began to feel herself being lifted off the ground. She wondered about her fate as she smoothly rose into the air well into the tree branches, easily being concealed from view of anyone entering the garden (the side walls were tall enough to prevent anyone seeing in.) As she approached the branch the spider was sitting on, she looked to her left with her eyes and saw Jill hanging there beside her. Jill was almost completely cocooned in webbing, only her face was visible from the nose up. She had apparently regained motion since she was wiggling and moaning at Nancy. Nancy watched her wiggle helplessly in the skin tight binding and couldn’t help being turned on by her lover being so tightly bound and trying to escape.

Trying to sort out being terrified for her and Jill’s life, and being sexually horny for Jill’s body at the same time, Nancy quickly realized that the spider and climbed back down her body and was in the process of cocooning her as it had already done Jill. She watched unable to move as it wrapped her from toe to head, leaving her eyes uncovered. As soon as it finished she felt her motion return, but it was too late. She was now a large cocoon hanging in a tree, soon to be spider food. She watched as the spider walked over to Jill and lowered itself down to her. It then finished wrapping her in webbing until she was completely covered. Once it finished it moved to her back and sank its teeth into her neck, as Nancy watched her lover twitch in pain and then go limp. She began wiggling for all she was worth as the spider detached itself and climbed back over to her, spinning its webbing over the rest of her, leaving her blind and trapped. She fought with every inch as she felt the spider climb onto her back and gasped in pain as she felt it bite her as it had Jill. Nancy knew it was over for both of them as everything faded away.

Paul and Laura walked out into their garden holding hands with a spring in their step. Months of careful planning had finally paid off, and had done so better than they could have hoped. They had placed their ad hoping to attract a single female, but to find a pair was even better. Paul’s robotic spider had finished its work and was sitting in the middle of the garden powered down awaiting commands. He picked it up as they moved back to the trees, looking up at the two firmly encased bodies hanging limply from the branches.

“How long do we have to wait darling?” asked Laura.

“Only 24 hours my love,” replied Paul. “If you notice their bodies are already responding to the nano-bots the spider bot injected them with. Tomorrow at this time they will be ready.”

“Why so long though honey? Our changes only took a few hours.”

“Yes, Laura, it did, however we weren’t changing our minds, just our bodies. Just be patient,” said Paul. He then grabbed his now 30 year old looking wife into his arms, remembering how he used his technology to make them both younger and in much better shape. Paul was now physically 31 with a muscular build. His blue eyes still shown under his now dark head of hair, but not one inch of him looked the same. He made himself stronger with more stamina, and even went as far as giving himself a 12in cock to please his wife with. Laura he had made 30 with a slim waist, increased her breasts to DD’s, and restored her hair to the firey red it had been. Her sexual stamina had also been increased with a slight tweak to keep her pussy tight for him. Neither of them looked like they did at those ages, but they also didn’t want to be found since faking their deaths those years ago.

Paul began kissing Laura under the two suspended naked girls while lowering her to the ground. Within minutes their clothing was a pile on top of Jill’s books and Laura was on her knees taking Paul’s cock into her mouth. He leaned back against the tree, looking up at their prizes, and moaned while Laura expertly sucked on his member, bobbing her head as she lubricated his cock. Laura then lowered herself onto his cock and began to slowly ride him. Paul played with her big breasts and pinched her nipples causing her to moan and squeeze his cock with her pussy muscles. They both moaned as Laura came on his cock, which coincided with a moan from above. Excited by their success Paul pulled Laura to her hands and knees. He quickly slid into her waiting pussy from behind and grabbed her breasts, pumping into her repeatedly. Sweat dripped from their bodies as they swapped from position to position, Laura cumming again and again. Eventually Laura screamed out in ecstasy as Paul shoved himself fully inside of her and emptied his balls deep into her.

That night they made love 3 more times before retiring to bed, excited at what the next day would bring. As Saturday wore on they did a few chores now and then but kept glancing out into the garden at the spider that lay at the base of the tree. Shortly after 4pm the spider-bot stood up and began walking up the tree. Paul called out to Laura and they both ran out into the garden, stopping before the tree that the girls hung from. They watched in excitement as it lowered Jill and then Nancy down to the ground. Once they were both lying on the grass the webbing dissolved away from them, leaving their naked forms exposed to the air. Both of the girls no longer had a single hair growing below their heads, their soft naked pussies sticking out slightly due to their newly sized labia’s. They were both now sporting DD breasts with prominent nipples and nice small areolas. The spider walked behind Paul and shut down as the girls began to wake from their induced nap.

Nancy was the first to open her eyes. She saw Jill lying on the grass beside her, but for some reason she was nude and her breasts had grown quite a bit! Her hair also seemed to be much longer, it looked like it might now reach down her back. She felt her own head and found hers was just as long and her breasts just as big! Suddenly the memory of the spider came back to her and she sat up fast, only to see Paul and Laura standing there looking at them.

“What’s going on?” asked Nancy as she noticed Jill sitting up just as fast and confused.

“Well my dear, you and Jill have been granted a gift. Neither of you will ever get sick again, your body will never fail you, and you will never age now that my nano-probes have taken over your cell regeneration,” explained Paul. “The only price we have asked is that you two are now our sexual slaves and playthings.”

Nancy couldn’t believe what he was saying, or that Paul was stripping as he said it. But as she started to protest, his cock came into view and everything became clear. She didn’t know why she hadn’t seen it before. Of course Jill and she were nothing more than Paul and Laura’s sex slaves. They were only going to college to better take care of the garden for their Mistress. She saw the same realization in Jill’s eyes as they crawled on hands and knees to their Master and Mistress.

“May these humble slaves service you and Mistress Laura, Master?” she asked meekly.

“Of course,” said Paul, “Nancy, you will see to Laura’s pussy while Jill samples my cock. I always wanted to fuck an Asian girl.”

Both girls squealed in glee as Nancy moved to her now naked Mistress and began to lick her pussy. Jill crawled over to Paul just as fast and licked his cock before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it, making it hard so her Master could fuck her if he wanted to. Laura moaned as she leaned against the tree while Nancy proceeded to eat her pussy out, her tongue masterfully exploring every inch. She could easily tell that this girl had lots of practice licking pussy. Paul had grabbed Jill’s head and was fucking her mouth as he watched his wife being licked by another woman. With a sudden inspiration he stood Jill up and told her to lay across Nancy’s back and suck on Laura’s breasts. He then slid into Nancy’s waiting pussy and began to fuck her with long strokes. After a few minutes he pulled out and slid into Jill, eliciting a moan from her. He continued this way, going back and forth, fucking both of their pussies together. He then pulled out and ordered them to each suck on one of Laura’s nipples as he slid into his now well lubricated wife. Laura came as he entered her and within a few strokes, after being so well primed by their new slaves, he pulled out and sprayed his cum all over Nancy and Jill. They both licked it off of each other happily and then Nancy cleaned up her Mistress’ pussy while Jill cleaned up her Master’s cock.

Paul grinned and said, “I think this is going to be a great living situation, don’t you dear?” Laura just smiled at him happily as she stroked Nancy’s and Jill’s long hair.

Epilogue: 3 years later

Paul walked out into the garden behind his house and watched his wife lovingly. She was lying on the grass between Nancy and Jill as they sucked on her breasts. Only her shirt was open but both of the other girls were totally nude, as was their custom when home any more. They were both cuddled around their very round stomachs as to not hurt the babies growing inside of them. They were both due any time now, and were both so proud to be carrying their Master’s child within them. Laura had never been able to have children and for some reason the nano-probes hadn’t been able to solve that problem. Paul figured that since her body could never do it, then the probes simply thought that was natural for her. No matter though, for now they had two lovely nymphomaniac slave girls that were more than willing to bear his children. Nancy and Jill had finished their degrees of course and were both full fledged botanists. They had a lab set up in the corner of the garden and each did research for companies within it. As far as the world was concerned, they were a happy lesbian couple that had decided to have children together. Paul and Laura made sure that money wasn’t an issue as Paul was still inventing and selling his robotic technology to different companies. But when it came to their private lives, Paul and Laura kept fucking their slaves on a regular basis, and Nancy and Jill loved every minute of it. They were already planning the names of their children as wondering how long it would take to get pregnant by Master again. One can never please their Master too much can they?