The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spirit of Anna

Chapter 3

“Thanks for the information, Ken. This bears some checking,” said Police Captain Tom Morrissey.

“Anything to get that bastard for Whit!” said Officer Ken Dorsey.

“Anna was a sweet girl. She did not deserve this. If that bastard was somehow involved, I’ll bust him myself!”

“Captain, do you know how long Officer Leary will be out of commission?”

“That depends on how long Lieutenant Whittaker needs her. She volunteered to do this and use her own vacation time.”

“But you know she has a crush on him, the lucky bastard.”

“I know.”

“What if he takes advantage of her?”

“I’ve know Whit since he was a rookie. If anyone is going to take advantage, it would be her. That wouldn’t be the worst thing for either of them under the circumstances.”

“OK. Thank you, Captain,” said Dorsey extending his hand to his Captain.

“I’ll keep you in the loop regarding when your partner will return and thanks for the information, Ken.” he smiled as he shook the proffered hand.

* * *

Whit awoke to the smiling face of Shannon Leary. After her partner left, she stripped off her clothes and climbed back into bed. “Did you get enough sleep,” she asked in a concerned voice.

“Yeah. Shan, this is all so weird.”

“Not to me. Anna told me that you need me. It fills my heart with so much joy that I can help you,” she beamed as she stroked his head.

“That feels nice,” admitted Whit.

“I’m glad you like it, my darling” she smiled.

Whit was kind of surprised and his look told Shannon what she needed to say. “Anna told me that you love me.”

Whit was at a loss for words. Did he love Shannon? He had always cared for her. She was a sweet girl, after the academy had destroyed the entitled twit that she had been. He thought back to the first time he saw her sweet side. She was a blubbering mess. She was so vulnerable, so fragile, and so beautiful. He knew he was in a dangerous situation.

Helen was a jealous woman. She kept harping on him to quit the force and get a job in the private sector like his brother. His younger brother, Tyler was the man she betrayed him for. Tyler always had a crush on Helen ever since High school. “She finally decided that she would rather be a young executive’s Trophy wife, than a cop’s wife.

At the time, Helen was still his wife. Whit could not think of Shannon as a woman. He knew she found him attractive because she flirted with him. Shannon did not flirt with anybody else to his knowledge, as she wanted to be taken seriously as a cop. This made for a combustible situation. He had only one alternative: Shannon the ““Kid Sister” was born on that day, so that Shannon the potential mistress would die.

Now it seemed that Anna’s spirit was not the only thing that came back from the dead. There is no more Helen. Anna no longer had a body. What was left was the sweet, bright, sexy, beautiful Shannon. No more “Kid Sister”, as that role had to be redefined after what happened between them. The spirit of his desire to possess the lovely officer had returned, but so did the desire to protect her, to care for her and to love her, was all still present.

He looked into her adoring eyes “Anna’s right. I love you, Shan. I think part of me always has.”

“Oh Whit, my darling Master! That is what I’ve always wanted!”

“About this ‘Master’ stuff...”

“That is what you’ll always be to me.”

“I just want you to love me.”

“I do, Whit! I think I might have always loved you too. But don’t you see? I’m your perfect woman. You desire me, you love me, and you care for me. I feel the same about you and I will do absolutely anything you want me to do. Isn’t that what every man wants?”

“But what about romance? What about your feelings and wants?”

“Whit darling, I’m still a woman and I love to be romanced by the man I love. Buy me flowers. Take me dancing, to restaurants, and on moonlit walks. Give me long, slow and sweet kisses. Seduce me. All of these things will make me happy. What also makes me happy is doing my absolute best to make you happy. As far as sex, anything you do will bring me pleasure. Your touch fills me with desire. I still have feelings and wants, but they have become secondary to yours. Your feelings and wants will become mine.”

Whit thought about what she said. He struggled with a lot of it, but in the end, he realized that this relationship could be somewhat evened out, as long as he was mindful of Shannon the person’s needs and wants. “Maybe the whole slave thing will eventually wear off too,” he thought.

“I’m OK with this as long as we are always honest about what we want from our lives and each other.”

“As long as my wants and desires don’t conflict with making you happy.”

“No. If you feel something, I need you to tell me. Even if you think that it will make me unhappy.”

“Well, that will be easy.”

“How?”

“If I make you unhappy then I will be unhappy. Any happiness caused by my want would be destroyed by the misery of making you unhappy. For that reason, I would dismiss any such thought from my brain before I could tell you.”

Whit laughed. The whole thing was absurd, but as it was reality, he could not argue with her logic. “OK, we can fine tune this as we go along. The point is I want to love you as a woman: One with her own needs...”

“Whit, look at me.” she said, as she climbed off the bed and stood before him in her naked glory. “I am a woman. My needs are simple. I want you. I desire you, I love you. You can learn anything you want about me before this and there will be a lot of things that I’ll still love to do, but all of that pales to what my needs are now. I need you, darling!”

Whit didn’t say anything. He sat up and reached over to her and grabbed her arm gently but firmly. He then pulled her down to him and they languidly began to kiss.

* * *

“He what?!” shrieked FBI Agent Rachel Rivera.

“He was only gone for a couple of hours,” replied US Marshall Turner.

“Where did you find him?’

“We didn’t. He found us.”

“Where did he go?”

“He says he took care of some business, which we all know what that means.”

“Yeah, I get it...” said Rachel.

“He got laid.”

“I know... well, I guess no harm in that. Just make sure you don’t let it happen again. I don’t want to have to explain this to the DEA or the DOJ. This is a big case and we can’t afford any more screw ups!”

* * *

Anna was annoyed. Apparently the Captain was told by the prison that her murderer was in solitary confinement and could not be contacted. He tried to pull strings all the way to the Prison Commission but got shot down at every level. Well, there is only one person, I can turn to and God, I don’t want to... he shouldn’t have too with everything he had been through. She encouraged the Captain to leave a little early to check on Whit and give him the bad news. She was tired of being in men. She wanted to get back into Shannon and show her man how much she loved him.

* * *

Whit himself was starting to come to terms with Anna’s death. As he could still converse with her, and was having sex with her participating with Shannon in her body, it all seemed so unreal. But now he was interested in verifying who the killer was and having the killer punished. Like Anna, Whit knew who killed her; just not how it was possible.“Shannon, is Anna back yet?”

“No, she needs to be in contact with a living thing to transfer. You’ll know when she’s back.”

The doorbell rang on cue.

When Whit answered, he saw his Captain there and he invited him in. he then saw his Captain do something disconcerting: He winked at him as he walked in. “How are you holding up?” he asked.

“This all seems so surreal Tom.”

“I can only imagine. Is Leary being good company?” he noted seeing the bedding still on the couch.

“She’s been taking care of me. I tried to get her to go...”

“But I just wouldn’t,” interrupted Shannon, as she walked over and greeted her Captain, who gave her a handshake, as both of their eyes glazed over for a moment. Whit realized what that meant. Anna verified this when he saw Shannon give him a wink.

“Well Whit, Dorsey told me your theory about Anna’s killer.”

“Dorsey?” asked Whit.

“Yeah, I asked my partner to tell Captain Morrissey,” said Shannon.

I checked at the prison, but according to the people I talked with, he still has the best alibi in the world,” said Tom

“Did you talk to him?”

“No. They said he was in solitary.”

“Bullshit!”

“I know. I was thinking the same thing. Sounds like a ‘Fed job’,” said Tom.

“Yeah,” agreed Whit.

“I was thinking about...”

“Jim Maxwell from DOJ?” asked Whit.

“And Rachel Rivera from the FBI.”

“I’ll call him, but wouldn’t touch her with the proverbial ten foot pole. You can call her.”

“I don’t have the relationship with them. You were on the task force for that serial killer with them. You...”

“Saved her life and helped captured ‘Red Monday’ the killer I know. She was also a bitch who almost ruined my marriage.”

“Yeah, she finally backed off when you threatened her with that restraining order. She was pretty hot for you.”

“From what I understand she is pretty hot for anything with two legs. She was even stringing her roommate along. I got to know Susan pretty well, as she works with Jim at Justice. She’s a lovely woman. The poor thing was hung up on Rachel, but Rachel only wanted sex.”

“OK, I’ll back off... I hate to make you do this but could you at least call Jim and see if he can help. Our investigation has pretty much hit a dead end.”

“Sure. As you can probably guess I want to find Anna’s killer more than anybody.”

“Thanks Whit! You know I liked Anna too. We’ll find a way to catch this bastard!” vowed Tom.

“Thanks Tom.” said Whit, as he walked his Captain to the door.

After he was gone, Shannon’s arms flung around his neck. “Did you miss me, Caro,” she said, sounding very much like Anna.

“Now that you are through ‘body hopping’, Shannon and I hope that you’ll stick around for a little while.”

“So you finally came to terms with how you feel about Shannon.”

“Yeah. You were right. I do love her. You know I love you too.”

“I know. I saw you back at the apartment, remember. I saw you crying and heard you whisper ‘Te amo, Cara’.”

“You were right behind me, right.”

“Well Shannon and I were.”

“You know things are going to be weird and complicated. I love you, Cara, but I will want to make love to Shannon too.”

“You will, Whit. Even when you make love to Anna, I will feel it just as much as she does,” said Shannon.

“She’s right, Caro. We make love differently, but our body will feel the same pleasure whether she is working it or I. We both know that you want to feel the difference between us, but either way we both will feel the pleasure,” said Anna.

“Tell you what. I’ll make my call to Jim Maxwell. Then if you don’t mind Shannon, I would like to make love to Anna.”

“It would be my pleasure,” said Shannon’s tone.

“Yes it would,” laughed Anna before adding “Mine too, darling.

* * *

“Whit, I’m so sorry!” exclaimed Jim Maxwell over Whit’s phone receiver.

“Thanks Jim. You can see why I need your help.”

“Whit, I’ll see what I can find out. Based upon what you’re telling me, it sounds like it might be the interagency taskforce involving drug trafficking. The major players are the DEA, FBI and of course Justice, but it is nothing I’m involved with. ”

“Is the Cartel the target?”

“You know I couldn’t tell you even if I knew.”

“But it would be a good working theory, right?”

“Yes it would. You know, I wasn’t to bring this up, but Susan Sundeen.... You remember my colleague Susan?”

“Yeah, the ‘good roommate’.”

“Well she told me that her roommate Rachel Rivera, AKA, your stalker, was the FBI agent in-charge.”

“Poor Susan is still with her?”

“I keep telling her she should get out and find a nice girl, but she’s still completely in love with her.”

“You know the sad part is that she is so infatuated with Rachel, I’m not sure she knows what she really wants. From what I remember she had been in an abusive marriage before Rachel, right?” asked Whit.

“Yeah. Her husband both abused and neglected her. Then the bastard had the nerve to divorced her.”

“Then she moved in with Rachel?”

“I think so.”

“Well, I hope you can find a way to get through to her, Jim. It sounds like she has abandonment issues. She’s really too sweet to deserve that.”

“Well, I know you don’t want to talk to Rachel, but maybe you can talk to Susan. I think she’s helping with the prosecution. Maybe she’d be willing to hint at something ‘off the record’ that may assist your investigation. I’ll have her give you a call. In the meantime, I’ll still do some digging. If what you say is right, then we should know who we are getting into bed with.” stated Jim.

“Thanks Jim.”

“Whit, you helped me with one of the biggest cases of my career. You’ve been a good friend too. We’ll find out who killed your Anna.”

“I know. Thanks Jim,” said Whit as he disconnected.

Whit turned around and saw Shannon sitting on the sofa. When he looked closely, he could tell that the expression belonged to Anna. It was odd to see that look on Shannon’s face, but he figured he better get used to it. Maxine was sitting in her lap, happily purring away.

“Find out anything interesting?” she husked, as she carefully put Maxine on the ground. The cat then walked over to Whit and he leaned over and began to pet her.

“Jim unofficially confirmed a few things. I’m expecting a call from a colleague of his I know. Her name is Susan Sundeen...”

“Is she pretty?”

“Yes. She likes girls though,” laughed Whit.

“I can work with that,” grinned Anna.

“Anna...” started Whit, as he straightened.

Anna walked over and stood next to him. “Don’t worry Caro, Right now, I just want to make up for lost time,” she leaned in and kissed him Anna style, as she swirled her tongue in his mouth as they kissed.”

When she broke the kiss, she gave him a lustful look. “So baby, want a date?”

Whit laughed. Seeing Anna in Shannon’s body, proposition him like she was the prostitute she was on the night they met made this day seem all that more surreal. He laughed and said, “I don’t have to pay, right?”

“No. not with money at least,” she grinned as she massaged his member through his shorts.

Whit then picked up Shannon’s body, eliciting a squeal from Anna followed by a giggle from Shannon. He carried their body into the bedroom and soon they were making love.

“Te amo, Caro. I’ll love you forever,” she moaned as she felt Whit enter her.

Whit felt Anna rotate Shannon’s hips under him, the way she did when they had made love in the past. When he looked at Shannon’s face, he saw the same expression on Anna’s face. It was strange to see, but Whit got over the strangeness quickly. “I love you too, Cara,” said Whit, as he changed angles so he could kiss her.

Soon Shannon’s swirling tongue was massaging his. Anna was the only one who had ever kissed him this way. When he closed his eyes, he was with Anna and Anna alone. The only somewhat perceptible differences were that Shannon’s breasts were fairly larger and her additional height made it easier for them to kiss.

Shannon was in a state of bliss. She was told by Anna not to copy her technique because she was a passionate lover in her own right, and Whit wanted them to be different. Still, she reveled in the passion that was coursing through her body; despite her not being an active participant. As much as she was Whit’s slave, like her master, she loved Anna too. Anna had helped her achieve her dream: To be with Whit. It wasn’t how she envisioned it happening, but she was convinced that she couldn’t have been happier at the outcome.

Soon, Anna’s moaning became extreme. Shannon’s pussy, while untrained, was a lot tighter than her own. She was working on how to control her new vaginal muscles, but between the physical intensity and her passionate love for Whit, she figured she’d just let go and see what happens. He had always made her feel that way since that first night. She had saved this amazing man on that night and felt that it had been her calling and her destiny. It was why she believed that despite being dead, she was still in Whit’s life. Those additional thoughts began to drive her inevitable climax which was rapidly approaching.

Maxine walked into the room, curled up in her bed in the corner and contentedly watched her human family making love. Of course her sweet purrs were drowned out by the moans coming from the bed.