The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spirit of Anna

Epilogue

“Hey baby!” grinned Shannon, as she threw her arms around Whit as he walked through the door. This gave her a momentary respite from the grilling her parents were giving her.

Shannon had taken a leave of absence from the force, after she and Whit had been married a month or so ago. For her friends and family, it was rather a bizarre wedding. It was actually a double wedding as Susan and Rachel were married too. To make things even weirder to the people in Shannon’s life, she and Whit and Susan and Anna took the same honeymoon to Aruba. Finally to put the weirdest spin on the trifecta of weirdness associated with Shannon’s life, she and Whit had sold his house and Susan Sundeen had sold her condo. Together, they bought a significantly larger house.

Whit saw Shannon’s parents who were talking to her when he came in. Then he went upstairs to change.

After he left, the conversation resumed. Eventually, her father got to the crux of his point when Shannon reiterated her and Whit’s living arrangements. “You can’t be serious!” complained Shannon’s father.

“Whit and I have gotten incredibly close to Susan and Rachel. They’re family to us,” said Shannon, smiling as she purposely left the simile, “like” out of the sentence.

“But you and Whit are newlyweds. You need your privacy,” observed her Mom.

“It’s a big house, Mom. Whit and I will have plenty of chances to be alone,” she grinned, not telling her parents that many nights, all four of them planned to sleep in the same king-sized bed. “I’m really having fun with this game,” she thought.

“What about kids?” asked her Dad.

“What about them?” asked Shannon with purposeful denseness.

“What are you going to do when you have kids?” asked her Mom.

Shannon laughed as she didn’t have the heart to tell her parents that Susan would be having Whit’s child before she would. “Any children would grow up in a house full of love and tolerance. Having Susan and Rachel around would almost be like having a second set of parents.”

“Mom and Dad, you’re just going to have to accept that this is how Shan and I want to live,” said Whit as he walked back into the room and put his arm around his bride.

Finally, Shannon, her parents and Whit exchanged hugs and kisses and her folks left the house, not satisfied, as their little intervention had failed.

“Thank God, they’re gone!” groaned Shannon.

“Baby, they’re your folks.”

“I know, but I can’t wait to run upstairs and join Rachel and Susan,” she grinned.

“There’s plenty of time for that, my dear wifey.”

“Well, your other wives might get jealous, if I continue to detain you.”

“Baby, I have only one wife. That’s you. The others are our lovers and we may love them that way, but you are my one and only wife and don’t you ever forget that!” exclaimed Whit.

“But Master…”

“I’m not your Master anymore! Once we got married, you became my wife and I became your husband. That’s the only relationship between the two of us that should matter!”

A whirlwind of confidence ripped through Shannon Whitakers body. Originally, when Anna had told her to give herself to Whit, her brain had misunderstood the message. This was never about enslaving herself to the man she loved. It was about giving herself to him and having the faith that he would give himself to her. It was about the love, trust and every other important attribute that existed in any serious relationship. The Master/Slave game while kind of fun (and would be played again), was not how she really felt about him. She was in love with Corbin Whitaker, while she also deeply loved Susan and Rachel, Whit was her husband. Her feelings for him were different. The look he was giving her confirmed that he felt the same way about her.

Shannon leaned in and kissed her husband sweetly. The look of recognition in her eyes that Whit saw prior to the kiss confirmed his happy thoughts too.

After he broke the kiss, he smiled at her. “So, do you want to join them? They sounded like they were having a lot of fun when I past the door to the bedroom.”

“No, I think I want to spend some quality time with my hubby,” she grinned, as she took his hand and they walked past the master bedroom and into a smaller one.

As they removed their clothes, they heard the sounds of sex coming from the other room. “With all that passion, which one of them, do you think has Anna in them?” asked Whit, with a grin.

“The jokes on you. Anna’s in me…” started Shannon, before frowning.

“What’s wrong, baby?”

“She was in me, but I don’t sense her anymore. Is she in you?”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“My God! You don’t suppose…” cried Shannon.

* * *

“That’s it Cara, you’ve been a naughty girl. I’m going to teach you about how to be a good wife,” said the Voice.

“But I’ve never done this before…” said Mary Leary, as her head bobbed up and down on her husband’s cock.

“Don’t worry, Mary. Listen to him moan. You are making him feel good. Soon he will be feeling very good. His pleasure is your pleasure. Give in to your pleasure.”

Mary Leary felt her pussy begin to leak, as she began to bob her head faster. She then slowed down to deepthroat him, before starting the quick bobbing motion again.

“You’re turning me into a whore! I’m hot from just from sucking his penis!” she internally screamed, as she felt her fluids continue to flow from her nether regions.

“Baby, you’re not ‘a whore’. You’re ‘his whore’. But Cara, don’t worry. When I’m done molding your desires and inhibitions to your husband’s pleasure, I will do the same to him for you. When you’re not busy being his whore, he will be busy being your ‘boy toy’,” laughed the Voice.

“Won’t we ever just make love anymore?”

“Baby, that’s the only thing you’ll be doing for the rest of the weekend. Seriously, Cara, I promise that this will bring you and your husband closer together. You will love each other. You will love each other all the time and for the rest of your lives.” The Voice paused before continuing; “Now we must talk about your daughter’s living arrangements...”

George Leary began to spurt in his wife’s hot and hungry little mouth. She sucked it down with practiced ease that almost made him worry. She had never done this before for him. Lately, he was lucky if he could get her tipsy enough to be willing to put out. Now his beautiful wife was as sober as a judge, but acting like a whore.

“Baby, that was amazing!” he said, as he looked down at his wife who was looking up at him intently. She had been busy milking the last drop of his essence from his organ, before letting the head fall from her mouth.

“I’m glad you liked it, Caro,” said his wife’s voice with a Spanish accent.

“Oh, I love it when you talk Spanish to me.”

“Don’t worry, baby. You’ll be hearing a lot of Spanish from me all weekend long,” she grinned.