The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spit-Take

Chapter III

Acknowledgements: Tabico, as always, plus the departed and sorely missed Parker, as well as Jasmine, Jord, The Collector, Haywaine, and lots of other visual artists over at The Collective.

N.B.: I must be watching WAY too much “Lost” recently, since I decided to try something a little ambitious with the timeline in this final chapter, and may or may not have pulled it off. It sure took forever to finish writing and editing. You be the judge as to whether it worked. All manner of comments, criticism, insults or adulation are welcome at .

* * *

“Hiya Becka!”

“Hey Maggie,” Becka said, extending a hand to shake over the net. “Good to see you again. You warmed up yet, or should we hit for a while first?”

“Actually, I just got here—I haven’t even stretched yet. Would you mind helping me loosen up a bit?” Maggie asked, as she set down her bag and unzipped her jacket.

“Mmmmm, damn, you’ve got a nice body!” Becka thought lewdly. “Not at all,” she said politely. Becka had given her student a very thorough ogle as she walked over to the court, just like she had done every week since Maggie had started taking lessons from her. And just like every week, she really liked what she saw.

It had been a rough two months for Becka, and she had come to anticipate her weekly lesson with Maggie with a strange mixture of excitement and dread. It should have been impossibly awkward to give tennis lessons to someone this close to the woman who stole her lover, but for one thing, Becka had stolen enough lovers from other women to know that she had no reason to blame Maggie for any complaint she may have had with Alex. Second, there was something about Maggie that made it hard to hate her. She smelled really nice, or something. It was hard to pin down, but for whatever inarticulable reasons people have for being drawn to one another, Becka could tell she was drawn to Maggie.

It certainly didn’t hurt that as usual, Maggie’s workout clothes looked like a fetish catalogue version of a tennis outfit. It was a two-piece ensemble, featuring a skin-tight top that was thin enough to let her delectable nipples poke through just so and a scandalous skirt that was short enough to reward anyone who paid attention with tantalizing glimpses of ass cheek anytime Maggie exerted herself. Between them, the two pieces framed a dramatic gap that highlighted Maggie’s creamy smooth midriff, complete with bellybutton ring. On a lot of people, bellybutton jewelry just looks ridiculous. On Maggie, it looked hot enough to make Anita Bryant reconsider.

“Thanks, how about we sit down and do some hamstring stretches,” suggested Maggie. Becka let her eyes linger as she sat across from the young Asian woman’s widely spread legs, propped her feet against Maggie’s and reached out so they could hold hands. Although neither showed it, both women enjoyed a nice rush from the all-but-overt sexuality of this position.

Becka spoke up to try and focus on their lessons. “Ok now, remember, to get a good stretch you need to roll your back in and out of each—”

“I know how to do partner stretches, Becka,” Maggie said with a grin, as she let Becka pull her upper body forward. “Let’s talk about something else.”

“Like what?”

“Like you. You seen the light at the end of the tunnel yet?”

“Maggie, don’t ask me about this again, you know I don’t like to talk about it.”

“Yes, I do know you don’t like to talk about it Becka. But I also know you need to talk about it. You’ll never move on if you don’t let yourself get over her, and you could get over her a lot easier if you’d just open up about it a little.”

Silence. Awkward eye contact, and them more silence.

“Ok, suit yoursel—” said Maggie.

“Is she happy?”

“Sorry?”

“I know you see them together every day, Maggie,” Becka said quietly, “and I want to know if Alex makes Debbie happy.”

“Well, yes. I believe Alex has made Debbie very happy. I hope this makes it easier for you, Becka, and not harder, but yes, I really believe they make each other happy.”

Yet more silence.

“You could be happy again too, you know,” added Maggie with a meaningful glance into Becka’s eyes. “There are other fish in the sea...”

Becka had been hit on by tennis students often enough to know exactly what Maggie meant, and although she greatly enjoyed the attention—and the view, as she and Maggie finished their stretches—she sidestepped the suggestion by abruptly turning their conversation back to the lessons. “Well, I thought we’d get started this time with some more backhand drills, then work on some passing shots, and finish up with a couple practice games to see how you’re progressing. Sounds good?”

“Sounds good, boss lady!” replied Maggie, taking the hint as they stood up to grab their rackets. “Do your worst!”

* * *

“Debbie!” Alex called cheerfully, as Debbie stepped into the doorway of her office. “Hey there, sexygirl, get in here!” Alex grinned at Debbie conspiratorially as she stepped quickly around her desk. She walked across the room to take Debbie by the hands and give her a quick kiss. Alex was aiming for the mouth, but Debbie awkwardly turned her cheek just as Alex’s lips arrived. “Right, wait a sec,” said Alex, in light of Debbie’s lukewarm response, “better get the door.”

Just in the instant Alex touched her, Debbie felt a now-familiar rush as her pulse quickened and her nipples went all nipply. These sensations of arousal held no real surprise for Debbie anymore—and physically they were still very pleasant—but instead of reveling in this surge of sexheat like she had just hours earlier in Alex’s living room, right now Debbie was redoubling her resolve to get some answers.

She bit her lip to try to silence her private turmoil, and as she turned back to go close off Alex’s office she scolded herself. “STOP it, dammit, this is weird!“ she thought. “Get a hold of yourself—a year ago back at State, you would never gone all gooey like this.” Lots of things were different a year ago. Lots of things were different twenty-four hours ago.

Alex, meanwhile, had perched herself on the front edge of her desk, and smiled as Debbie returned to have a seat on the far side of the adjacent couch. “So, young lady,” Alex asked wryly, “care to explain why you’re so late this morning?”

Debbie turned up the corner of her mouth in the vaguest possible smile in response, but her apprehension was practically written across her face.

“OK, fair enough, lame joke,” said Alex. “It’s just that you really look a little freaked out—I figured it couldn’t hurt to try and lighten you up a little.”

Debbie’s continued silence spoke for itself.

Unfazed, Alex continued. “Look, I know this is all a little weird, but c’mon. So what? Ok, fine, you’re not supposed to screw around at the office—but really, so what? Don’t you ever drive 66 miles an hour? Honestly, Debbie, I really didn’t expect you to be so shaken up by this. I know you’re not going to try to tell me you didn’t enjoy yourself last night, so think about it: as long as we really communicate with each other, there’s no reason we can’t have a hell of a good time together, right? And everything will be fine!”

“Fine?!? FINE???“ Debbie finally broke her silence, standing up to confront Alex eye-to-eye. That turned out to be a mistake, though, as the smouldering eye contact she got from Alex seemed to fire sexsparks right back into Debbie’s nipples and clit. She quickly looked away and began pacing beside the coffee table instead, and although she stopped herself from shouting, she failed utterly to keep the emotion out of her voice. “How the FUCK is everything going to be ‘fine,’ Alex?”

Alex paused for a moment, and said “Oh, Debbie, come on. You think I’ve never been through this? What, you think you’re the first girl who ever had a crush on the boss?”

“God-damn it, Alex! That is not what I’m talking about, so stop trying to trivialize this!”

If Alex was ready to give any indication that she understood Debbie’s display of anger, she sure didn’t show it. “OK, Debbie, fine, but take it easy. How am I trying to trivialize anything?”

Forcing herself to calm down, Debbie replied, “You’re trying to pretend like you actually think I’m freaked because I’m worried about the ‘rules of the office,’ or because I can’t be trusted to be discreet about a fling. This is not about a ‘crush,’ and you know it.”

“I do?” Alex said. “How fascinating. Honestly, I can’t imagine what you mean, Debbie, so I’m afraid I must be missing something. So please, tell me: if it’s not a crush, what it is it?”

Debbie just stood in silence, struggling to find the words to respond, but her emotions were bringing back a familiar flush to her face and neck.

“You’re all worked up about something, Debbie, but I obviously can’t help you if won’t tell me what it is,” said Alex. “So tell you what,” she continued, walking over to hand Debbie a bottled water, “first, how about you settle yourself down a bit, okay? Sit down, take a deep breath, have a drink of water, and then tell me exactly what you recall happening between us last night.”

* * *

From their very first lesson, two months ago, Maggie had surprised Becka with her skill and athleticism. Even more than Debbie, she had the makings of a damn good player but Becka’s superior talent and experience still allowed her to control the play. She quickly got a read on Maggie’s strengths and weaknesses, and in most of their lessons she made Maggie work very hard—running her sideline to sideline, plopping in impossible drop-shots to draw Maggie into the net and then either tantalizing her with lobs, or scorching passing shots by her with ease.

Becka knew it was probably a little unfair of her to dominate their exchanges like this, probably didn’t create the best learning environment for her student, but Maggie didn’t seem to mide and Becka really needed the release. On a psychological level, Debbie’s disappearing act had forced Becka to confront the fact that she was not the one in control of that relationship. That hurt a little, but more than anything she was surprised by the realization that she wouldn’t even have minded that much as long as she could still be with Debbie. Becka had never been a bottom to anyone, but over the preceding couple months she found that her feelings for Debbie were strong enough to make her open to new possibilities. Or at least, she would have been open to new possibilities had Debbie not left her so abruptly—the frustration of it all was enough to drive her crazy.

Accordingly, it felt great for Becka to be back on top of somebody, and it certainly didn’t hurt for that “somebody” to be the fetchingly attractive young woman across the net.

Maggie held up very well, considering—she would have lost to Becka badly had the women ever kept score, but under the circumstances she gave a very good account of herself. She continued to surprise Becka with flashes of excellent play, and oddly, she seemed to deeply enjoy how engrossed Becka got into the game, even though it meant losing to her even worse.

Maggie’s not-so-subtle suggestion during their stretching stayed with Becka as they worked their way through this week’s lesson. “You know,” Becka thought as she sized Maggie up for her next serve, “it’s such a cliche to go bang someone close to the person who took your lover, but even so, Maggie would make a helluva good rebound fuck. Think about it: she’s got that perfect curvy ass, she seems to be into girls, and she definitely enjoys being dominated.” Receiving Becka’s serve, Maggie wound up a flawless backswing and, with a Seles-esque grunt, smoked that serve back past Becka for a return winner.

“Okay,” Becka thought, “maybe she’s definitely into girls, and she only seems to enjoy being dominated.”

* * *

Debbie sat back on the couch, and made a point of inspecting the tamper-seal on the water bottle as she screwed off the cap. She took a deep breath and a sip of water before responding to Alex, “Right—as if you don’t remember what we did last night.”

Before answering, Alex casually slipped out of her suit jacket and sat back on the couch next to Debbie. “Actually, Debbie, I remember last night quite ... vividly,” said Alex with a shameless sigh, “but I’m very curious to learn how much you remember. A lot of girls I’ve been with have only hazy recollections of their first night with me—overcome by their emotions, I guess—but you seem to be reacting quite differently.” Alex unclipped her barrette and shook her hair out of its tight ponytail as she spoke. “So, please—indulge me, Debbie—and tell me what it is you think you remember.”

Now Debbie paused, took a long drink, stared down Alex for a moment or two and said, “What I know I remember is that you fucked me, Alex. And I don’t mean with a dildo, or a toy, or anything artificial, but with a cock. You fucked me last night like a guy would. You. Fucked. Me.

Debbie evidently meant to sound accusatory, but the flush in her skin and the catch in her voice gave away her conflicted frame of mind. Alex recognized her advantage and pressed it. “Really? I fucked you! With a cock, you say? So, I’m actually a transsexual? Who knew!?!” Alex seemed to be enjoying this immensely, which was not the reaction Debbie wanted to get. “Oooo, this is gonna be a hell of a story, isn’t it?! Do continue, please! What else?” Alex asked, turning her hips towards Debbie and propping up her head on her hand.

“It’s not funny Alex, it’s messed up. And I don’t think you’re a transsexual, it wasn’t like that. Your body, I mean—it wasn’t exactly like a guy’s, but it was ... different. Similar, but different—I just ... can’t really remember how. And that’s actually the main thing I don’t understand, Alex—there are some parts I just don’t remember, but the parts I do remember are just bizarre.”

“How so?” Alex asked, licking her lips.

“Well, it was like you had some kind of control over me. It felt like you drugged me or something, I remember being really dopey and groggy, but hot. I mean, really hot. I’ve always wanted you—I even bragged to my girlfriend once about wanting to seduce you, and I definitely thought you might make a pass at me when you invited me to your house—but once we had that wine last night and started talking and everything, it was like I was just out of control. I mean, I seriously felt like I couldn’t control myself.”

“Oh, how terrible!” Alex said with a smirk. “You must have been horrified!” Her left hand had started caressing her own neck, and her right hand had crept down between her knees. “Gimme details.”

Debbie found that words were coming a little faster now, and although she wanted to stay focused on being angry, what she was really feeling was arousal—and it was only getting stronger. She didn’t want to give into it, but neither could she stifle it. Instead, she just kept talking.

“Well, for a long time I know we just talked, but something was already happening to me. I was kind of out of it from the moment I walked in the door, but I was also so hot. So turned on... It was like, just taking a breath or just glancing at you was practically a sexual act.” She looked over at Alex as she said it, making solid eye contact with her for the first time since just after she walked into the office, and she immediately regretted it. It was a sexual act, all right—the wanton look in Alex’s eyes sizzled through Debbie like a soft, humid breath across her pussy. She allowed herself a quick glance down to savor the sight of Alex’s pebbly nipples and then just forced her brain to get out of the way of her mouth.

“I remember how ... wet I was, and how bad I wanted us to fuck, but I couldn’t do anything about it. I felt like that for so long, wanting you so bad but not being able to do anything about it, but then something finally started happening between us. I think I tried to leave or something, but we started making out instead, and then you took your top off and had me, ohhhh, ssssuck your tits.”

Debbie had to practically moan out those last words as she watched Alex slide her hands up her body to cup her breasts gently. Alex sighed gently and licked her lips.

“It felt like something spiked at that point—I remember the rush I got as soon as my tongue touched your nipple.” Debbie’s arousal was mushrooming just like Alex’s now. She held her water bottle tightly in both hands to try to keep them off her body, but just recounting this recollection had Debbie nearly panting. “And you tasted like heaven. You were lactating, but not milk—it had the most wonderful taste... So much stronger than milk, but for some reason it was just the hottest thing ever. It was like the more I sucked and swallowed the groggier I got, but always just more and more turned on. My head was spinning but the rest of my body was so sensitive. I could practically feel each air molecule in the room, but I doubt I could’ve thought straight enough to tie my shoes.”

“And then what, Debbie?”

“Then I ... guess I went down on you, after that, and somehow I remember eventually sucking something. Not at first, but after I had been licking you for a while I ended up sucking, like, sucking a dick. Your dick. It was really big, and I know it has to have been a toy but I swear it didn’t seem like one—it was hot and firm and wet and, like, pulsing in my mouth. And then I leaned back so we could fuck, and we did and ... it was really fucking big and hot and I remember ...”

“Yes?”

Debbie went silent again, but an unmistakable blush shot right across her face.

“Go on, Debbie,” whispered Alex, sliding up next to Debbie and softly brushing her hand up the front of Debbie’s waist. “Tell me what you remember next.”

“The next thing I remember,” Debbie said, practically drooling with lust, finally staring deeply into Alex’s eyes, “is you spurting something hot and big deep inside me ... and how hard I came when I felt it.” Debbie scissored her thighs hard against each other as she spilled out this confession, giving further proof of exactly how much these memories were affecting her. She could no longer keep a hand from stealing its way up to stroke the skin of her chest just inside the collar of her shirt.

“Wow,” said Alex, putting an arm around Debbie’s shoulders and leaning in close to whisper in her ear. “That is one fucked up little story, Debbie.” She reached up to toy with a lock of Debbie’s hair. “No wonder you were so upset—it’s so graphic and bizarre and troubling and just freaky. I’m sure parts of it would strike a lot of people as downright abusive. But I don’t think what happened last night is what’s really bothering you,” she said. “I think the real question you’re struggling with,” added Alex, as she ran her other hand high up between Debbie’s thighs, “is why it turns you on so much.”

Debbie couldn’t even find words to respond anymore, instead she just sighed. Her resolve was simply gone, and in an abject act of surrender she brought both her hands up to pinch her nipples through her shirt and bra, and opened her legs to silently invite Alex’s hand all the way in between them. Alex wasted no time responding—reaching up to stroke Debbie’s soaking wet panties and leaning in to french her deeply.

Debbie was hot, very hot, and felt her clit swelling up like never before. Strangely, in fact, she actually felt her clit pushing out hard against the soaking crotch of her panties—practically tenting them up. She marveled at the electric sensation of Alex’s fingertips caressing her through the taut, wet nylon, while their tongues played in Debbie’s mouth. After a few delightful moments enjoying this foreplay, Alex broke their kiss and sat up.

She smirked a little as she methodically unbuttoned her shirt. Alex’s bra latched in the front, and after she unclasped it she allowed her hands to gently caress each perfect breast from base to nipple. Drops of thin, milky fluid appeared at their tips as Alex casually stroked herself. “It always starts here, doesn’t it Debbie? You’ve got such beautiful breasts, too—I bet that’s what first attracted Becka to you, wasn’t it? It’s funny how often guys get the reputation for being hung up on tits, but women get just as hot for the really exquisite ones, like these.”

With her shirt and bra now spread wide open, she leaned back in over Debbie and dangled a hot, drippy nipple right in front of Debbie’s face. As soon as it brushed her lips, Debbie sucked Alex’s tit deep into her mouth as though her life depended on it.

“Mmmm, that’s right Debbie. Swallow it all down, just like last night. You go ahead and have a nice suck while I explain a few things.” Debbie simply reeled, bathing in lust and sensation.

“Everything single thing you just described is real, Debbie. 100% real. Every last fucked up, hallucinatory, fever-sweat detail of it. I really did take control of you last night, I really do have something very much like a cock to play with now, and last night I really did fuck you senseless with it. And very soon, you are really going to thank me for it.”

Alex reached down, peeled Debbie’s panties to the side and smiled. “Oh, this is very good Debbie, your clit is already adapting quite nicely.” Debbie left her lips attached to the sweet, rubbery nipple Alex was feeding her with, but turned her head to peer down around the slope of that perfect breast to see what Alex was talking about.

She gasped at what she saw between her own legs. Her supersensitive clit didn’t just feel unusually firm and swollen, it now poked up visibly out of her carefully trimmed bush, looking for all the world like a small, wet, red hard-on. “You see, Debbie, this isn’t going to be just a clit for much longer,” Alex explained. She reached over and stroked it very gently between her thumb and two fingers. Debbie’s eyes rolled back under an onslaught of pleasure as she rolled her hips in time to Alex’s insistent stroking.

“So beautiful. So ... erect, and stalky, and rooty,” Alex added. “And that’s really exactly what I’ve shared with you, Debbie. I’ve given you a root—like aspens, our roots bind all of us who have Turned all together. And now you have a root that runs straight up your spine, right from the tip of this proud, beautiful clittycock all the way up to your brain.”

* * *

“So those are the basic things I’d recommend for next week,” Becka said, still panting rather hard after uncharacteristically having to actually exert herself against a student. “I want you to stop looking for excuses to run around that backhand, and pay a little more attention to the big-picture strategy stuff. Start winning the next point before the ball is even in play. Same time next week?”

“Sure,” replied Maggie, “that sounds great.” She mopped some sweat off her forehead which gave Becka a chance to really leer at her tits again through her sweat-soaked top. She let eyes linger a little too long, however, and Maggie had dropped the towel in time to catch Becka staring. “Sooooo,” Maggie added, “you seem like you’re nearly ready to rejoin the living. I was gonna head over to grab a smoothie after this—you wanna come with?”

Becka’s eyes shot straight into Maggie’s as she answered. “You know, Maggie, that sounds really good. As a matter of fact, I’d love to come with you. Anytime.” The unmistakable tone of Becka’s response surprised both girls, but at the same time Becka was greatly relieved to find herself back in the hunt again.

“Why Becka, darling, if I didn’t know better I might think you’re being bad,” Maggie responded with a naughty smile, stepping forward to touch Becka’s forearm lightly. She turned to walk towards the locker room before throwing a smouldering look over her shoulder back at Becka. “You might have to be punished for that.”

“Oh, this is definitely on,” Becka thought, and collected her gear before following Maggie into the locker room.

* * *

“I have to say, your reaction is very unusual, Debbie. No other girl I’ve Turned has remembered anything at all about it, but you seem to have a surprisingly good command of what happened. And your body—this beautiful, delightful body,” Alex said, sliding her hand up Debbie’s torso to thumb the wet spot spreading through the fabric covering her right breast, “is working through the Turning more quickly than I’ve ever seen. Obviously, your breasts are already producing, and from the way your lovely cunt is developing all that exciting new anatomy, I’d say you could finish Turning in a couple months. Maybe even sooner.” Debbie could hardly bear to take her mouth away from Alex’s tits, but she was starting to pay more attention to exactly what Alex was saying. Her apprehension was starting to work its way back through the sexual arousal, and she now found the strength to challenge Alex’s explanations.

“Tur- Turning? Um, wait a minute, Alex, just ... wait a minute.” Blinking rapidly to try to clear her thoughts, she leaned back away from Alex’s wet breasts and slid her hips out from under Alex’s hand. Her distended clit still sizzled like a lump of molten iron atop her pussy, but these details rang enough of a bell with her that she disregarded her lust for the moment and pushed for more information.

Shaking her head for a second and praying it was clear enough to hold complex thoughts, she continued. “We have to slow down for a second, Alex, because this is what I need to ask you about—this ‘Turning.’ That’s what you called it last night, right? Turning? And you said something else, too, about ‘Implanting,’ right? Is that what you meant by this ‘root to my brain’ idea?” Debbie paused to take a breath, and before Alex could reply she continued, “Holy shit Alex, have you listened to yourself recently? None of this makes any sense—you expect me to take this seriously?”

Alex’s hesitation told Debbie that she simply never expected this kind of reaction. Just seconds earlier Debbie had been lolling around helplessly with a milky tit in her mouth and her rock-hard “clittycock” in Alex’s hand, but somehow she had put her brain back together just like that. “Unprecedented,” Alex thought silently.

“OK, Debbie,” she said at last, “I think I can explain. I gave Maggie the morning off so we’d have some more time to fool around,” she said with a bit of a frustrated sneer, “but since you seem to have so many surprisingly detailed questions, there are a couple things I may as well show you first. Go ahead and compose yourself for a second and have a look at this.” Debbie sat up, wiped her mouth, took a quick deep breath and gulped a long drink from her water. Meanwhile, Alex clicked a remote at the flat screen teevee on the wall of her office.

P-P-P-FFFFTTTTTTT!!!!! With an enormous, sputtering gush, Debbie sprayed a large mouthful of water across the room when she realized what was playing on Alex’s video system. What Debbie saw was a crystal clear video, apparently shot by a home security system, of herself, kneeling in front of the couch in Alex’s living room and fingering her pussy hard while she laved her tongue all over a huge wet spot the couch.

“Definitely Tivo material, don’t you think?” asked Alex. Debbie could only stare in shock.

“It was really hot to watch this live,” Alex said, “but this is actually the fourth time I’ve watched the replay. Here comes my favorite part.”

* * *

Becka swooned as Maggie pinned her against the locker room wall and sucked hungrily on her tongue. The young Asian woman had a simply delightful body, and responded to each of Becka’s touches with passion and unrestrained lust. She moaned as Becka slid her shirt up over her head and palmed her small, perfect breasts roughly through the elastic shelf of her sports bra.

Becka was responding just as strongly—in fact she surprised herself a little. She half-expected her passion to be a little dulled by her hurt feelings over Debbie, but her body didn’t feel dulled at all. Her lips and tongue burned deliciously as they wrestled with Maggie’s, and it felt like sparks shot off her nipples and clit every time they brushed against Maggie’s smooth, tan skin. If anything it was Becka’s thoughts that seemed to be kind of dulled—from practically the moment Becka got Maggie’s shirt off, Maggie had taken the assertive role, leaving Becka a little confused about who was seducing whom here. She couldn’t hold the thought, however, and soon simply lolled back against the wall and let Maggie do the work. And do it very well.

* * *

Debbie looked up at the screen and watched herself on video unlatch her bra, play with her nipple for a moment and then hungrily suck nearly the full globe of her own heavy breast deep into her mouth.

Alex leaned back on the couch and spread her legs widely. Glancing over quickly, Debbie noticed that Alex had removed her skirt, and apparently never had panties to bother with. Debbie sighed a little as she watched Alex mirror Debbie’s on-screen doppleganger by forming her fingers into a cone and firmly start pushing her hand deep into herself. For some reason Debbie particularly noticed that Alex was still wearing her shiny black “fuck me pumps” as she splayed her legs wide open to accommodate her hand. The sum total of this visual display was lewd and obscene enough to melt steel.

“I just love watching my girls come to grips with their new lives and bodies once I’ve Turned them,” said Alex, interrupting Debbie’s quiet contemplation of her boss’s masturbation preferences. “You’ve been really hot, too, don’t get me wrong, but you’ve just stayed so cogent through the whole thing it’s been a little different watching you.”

Debbie just stared in disbelief.

“No reason to act so stunned now, Debbie, it’s like I said: all the other girls I’ve Turned have been totally overwhelmed by it. Maggie could barely compose herself for days afterward. I mean, literally—she could barely form words, she could barely walk. And Debbie, I swear to you, it was fucking great.”

Debbie could hardly believe her senses. There she was sitting on a couch next to her boss, who was fisting herself, while more or less casually carrying on a conversation about corrupting and then sexually dominating her secretary. While watching a security video feed of Debbie, just hours earlier, vigorously masturbating in that same boss’s living room.

“And it still is great, Debbie,” Alex continued, alternating her eye contact between the video of Debbie’s early morning self-fuck and the real life Debbie sitting in stunned silence next to her on the couch. “It’s the single hottest thing I’ve ever experienced. Any time I even brush up against Maggie I can practically feel her heart trying to beat its way out of her chest. She doesn’t just love me—come to think of it, I wouldn’t say she ‘loves’ me at all. She worships me. In every sense of the word. And until you experience it, I promise you, you don’t have the slightest idea what you’re missing.”

After a couple misfires, Debbie finally found the strength to speak again, but could only form one word. “Bullshit,” she said softly, still trying to collect the rest of her thoughts.

“Oh, Debbie. Surely by now you know you’re wrong. You’re only saying that because you don’t know what it’s like—yet.”

“No Alex, you don’t understand. As fantasies, sure, I obviously find this stuff as hot as you do, and I’m definitely willing to play along—but the way you’re talking about this stuff is ... just ... impossible. Do you really not realize these are just fantasies?”

“Bullshit, they’re fantasies Debbie. Since when have you had a clit like that? Since when were you lactating? I bet you’ve had a lot of great sex with that sexy tennis player of yours, but have you ever had orgasms like this before in your life? Face it, it’s not my skill as a lover that’s getting you off so hard; you’re Turning, Debbie. You’re still resisting it mentally, which frankly I’ve never seen before, but you have to realize that your body is already different than it was yesterday, and this is only the beginning.”

Debbie was silent. She could feel her swollen clit throbbing between her legs, but told herself she was just unusually turned on. She had always felt kind of puffy down there when she got really hot, this was more a difference in degree than in nature. Wasn’t it?

Meanwhile, Alex just kept talking. “Try to imagine the sensations, Debbie—the physical sensations—of having a breathtakingly beautiful woman completely devoted to satisfying your every whim. Utterly and without reservation. Ohhh, shit is that good.” Alex pulled her knees up high, near her shoulders, and spread her legs as wide as they would go. She also started rolling her hips up and back, in a counterpoint rhythm to the steady pace at which she was working her hand in and out of her engorged pussy. Debbie noticed how Alex rolled her bright red clit with her left hand as it stuck out quite literally like a sore thumb atop the fist of her right hand in her cunt. Sure, it was pretty big for a clit, but it still wasn’t a cock.

“But it isn’t real, Alex, you’re just making it up. Look, I think it’s hot too, but that doesn’t make it real. I mean, look at yourself,” Debbie said, sitting down next to Alex to try to relate to her as a lover, “sure, your clit is really hot and wet and puffy, and I bet it feels really good when I do this,” said Debbie, reaching over to stroke two fingers up and down each side of that prominent clit, “but you don’t literally have a cock, Alex,” Debbie said, giggling playfully.

“I told you last night, Debbie. It isn’t a cock, it’s an ovipositor, and it only gets fully erect after I’ve Spawned an egg for Implanting.” Debbie was torn between playing along with this and just getting the hell out of dodge.

“Debbie, I realize I haven’t convinced you yet, but that’s only because there just aren’t words,” Alex continued. “I’m serious, if smoking crack feels anything like this, it’s no wonder people sell their kids for it. I could tell Maggie to jump out the window—without even opening it first—and not only would she do it, she’d be coming like a freight train from the moment she shattered through the glass right until she shattered herself on the ground. Simply from the ecstasy of obeying my whim. She’d gladly kill herself for me, Debbie—just think about how thoroughly a woman like that would devote herself to licking my pussy. You don’t understand yet, but you will soon. Very soon, from the looks of the way you’re growing...”

“No, Alex, that’s enough—seriously, listen to yourself,” said Debbie as she stood up off the couch. Her body was still ready to fuck, but her brain’s effort to put down the mutiny had finally succeeded. “Just listen to this. All of this, dominating people, and ‘Turning’ them into sex-pets by ‘Implanting’ them ... So they’d kill themselves for you? It really worries me that you’ve convinced yourself this is real, but it isn’t. It can’t be. You need help, Alex—so do I, for that matter—and I’m going to make sure we get it.” With that, she turned and straightened her clothes as she headed for the door.

Instead of answering Debbie directly, Alex casually unhanded herself, got up off the couch and stepped over to her desk to punch a button on her phone. “Ken, come in here please,” Debbie heard Alex say behind her.

Debbie knew the smart thing would have been to just keep walking, but she couldn’t help herself. “Ken?” she asked, turning to face Alex.

“Sure. My boyfriend. Don’t you remember?” Alex asked, gesturing at the picture on her desk.

* * *

“Ooohhhh, damn, Becka. Yeah, that’s it. Down on your knees. Yeah, now pull my panties down and ... o-h-h-h-h yeah ... ssssuck that clit, baby, suck that clit, suck that clit. Fuck yeah, that feels so fucking good.” Maggie propped herself against the wall with her left hand, and used her right to hold Becka’s head firmly against her crotch. Becka was groggy, but not so groggy that she forgot how to expertly work her tongue against all of Maggie’s hot spots.

“Pull your clothes down now Becka,” said Maggie. “I want you to play with yourself while you eat me.” Becka had to disengage for a second so she could quickly slide her skirt and panties down to her ankles, but then sighed deeply as she shoved three fingers deep into her hot, sweaty cunt. Seconds later, her tongue was right back at work inside Maggie’s honeypot, and all over and around her firm, rubbery clit.

* * *

Boyfriend? Debbie barely knew where to begin figuring that one out. She had only a moment to ponder that whopper before the door to Alex’s door opened and in walked ... Ken. Aptly named, he was the spitting image of Barbie’s infamous boyfriend. Tall, fit, very good looking—but clean-cut, not a boat-rocker. Dark hair and lean features, and to the extent Debbie could tell through his conservative attire, he had the body of a Greek statue. A Greek statue wearing sunglasses—oddly, inside a reasonably dark office—but all the same, Debbie was back to just staring and gaping.

With her shameless tits still spilling out the front of her open bra and blouse, and naked from the waist down but for those shiny FMP’s, Alex sat back again on the edge of the desk. “Surprised, Debbie? Why? You made a point of telling me you looked forward to meeting him—what did you think, I made him up?”

Debbie was too shocked to respond to Alex, but instead turned back to the stud boy and asked, “Y-you’re Ken?”

Alex answered for him. “Oh, don’t bother asking him anything, Debbie, he can’t speak.”

Debbie turned back to Alex with a questioning stare. “He ... what?”

“He can’t speak. Think about it, dear: he’s got a flawless body, he’s devastatingly handsome, he can fuck like a freight train, and he’s stone mute. If he was rich, he’d be the perfect man.”

“Wait, what does that mean, Alex? ... What do you mean he can’t speak?”

“Ken, please assume the position and show our guest why you can’t speak.”

Without hesitation, Ken dropped to his knees in front of Debbie, leaned his head back and opened his mouth. Debbie had to step in a bit to get a good look, but she recoiled with a start once she caught sight of the back of Ken’s throat. “W-What the fuck is that?” she asked Alex, referring to the large, veiny gray mass pulsing against Ken’s soft palate.

“That’s his egg, Debbie. His root. Men can’t be Implanted in the same fashion as women, obviously, so unlike yours and mine, Ken’s root links almost directly into his brain. Its location has also permanently silenced his vocal cords—which if you ask me is a feature, not a bug—but since it’s closer to his brain and farther from his genitals, its effects have been much stronger on his mental state and much ... well, different on his body. But I have to say those differences have been most satisfactory.”

Alex’s pause gave Debbie the impression it was her turn to speak, but she had little idea what to say. “Wha ... What ... What do you mean?”

“Ken, please show Debbie your tongue,” said Alex.

Ken smiled when he heard that—almost imperceptibly, but he definitely smiled. Then he tilted his head up again slightly and dropped a simply inhuman appendage—more tentacle than tongue—nearly a foot out of his mouth and waved it around in the air in front of Debbie. “What the FUCK!?!?“ Debbie screamed, startling backwards as though burned before finally controlling herself. “What the fuck is THAT???”

“You really should listen more closely, dear, I just told you: that’s his tongue. It’s basically still the same tissue, there’s just ... more of it and it’s been adapted to its new function the same way our bodies are adapting to our new functions.”

“You mean his tongue is ... ? What???”

“Debbie. Really, darling, you don’t seriously expect me to think you can’t tell.” Alex’s shirttails hung down between her widely spread thighs, so she reached down to peel them open as she said, “Ken, be a dear and come show Debbie some of the new functionality of that sexy new tongue of yours.”

With another barely recognizable smirk, Ken got up off his knees and retracted that monster tongue back into his mouth. “Shirt off, darling, but leave the glasses,” Alex said, and Ken quickly obeyed, pulling his shirt over his head as he returned to his knees in front of Alex’s open legs.

The muscles of his upper body rippling proudly, Ken snaked his tongue back out of his mouth and sighed just a bit as the last two inches at the tip of his foot-long tongue broadened out something like the hood of a cobra. For dramatic effect, Ken briefly waved this anatomical obscenity around in front of Alex’s pussy, and for an instant, Debbie had the strangest image of Ken using this prehensile tongue to climb trees or open jars.

With a quick, sharp inhalation, Ken then slid the tip of that monster straight across Alex’s hot spots—starting from her anus right up across her pussylips and all the way up her very prominent and very erect clit, a garish display which immediately had its intended effect on Debbie as she felt her core, and her crotch, go all liquid again.

“F-f-fuck...” Alex moaned, after which she grunted deeply as Ken slurped several inches of tentacletongue deep into her pussy. Debbie stared lustily as she watch Ken hunch up a little closer to Alex’s waist, and then begin a deep, serious tonguethrusting in and out of her enflamed slit.

Fascinated, Debbie stepped in to get a closer look at Alex’s and Ken’s altered anatomy. She gasped a little as she saw how it all worked together, as if by design: Alex’s pussy was nicely stretched with seven or eight inches of thick tongue-meat, but her thumb-sized clit was also gently cradled in a special little groove atop Ken’s tentacle. It filled Alex’s pussy just right, but also caressed her clitcock within a perfect cocoon of hot, wet, slippery flesh.

In fact, much like an octopus, the surface of Ken’s tongue could apparently take different textures. The six or seven inches that were rhythmically pumping in and out past Alex’s pussylips were glassy and smooth, but the top surface further back—the part that rode firmly along the underside of Alex’s clitcock—was ridged and veiny. Not quite rough but definitely textured, and it actually appeared to vibrate a little as Ken’s monster tongue slid in, out, and around Alex’s swollen pussy.

Debbie had to swallow hard as she imagined how good that must feel, but Alex obviously didn’t need to imagine. She pinched and pulled at both of her nipples right through her shirt, and drew broad wet, stains into the fabric from her liquid-filled breasts. After merely a handful of minutes—minutes which seemed to draw out like hours as both women savored this incredible display—Alex arched her back with a violent shudder, and gasped her way into the start of a massive orgasm. Debbie watched the whole thing in rapt attention, and forced her hands to stay motionless until Alex’s orgasm wound down so she wouldn’t miss a second of it.

By the time Alex’s breathing had calmed a little, Debbie was working her way up to the mind-shattering orgasm she knew awaited her shortly. Her clit was throbbing hotly with every heartbeat, but Debbie no longer deluded herself about anything that was happening to her. She nearly cried out from the feel of that hot, hard knot so firm and stalky underneath her palm, and dropped to her knees alongside Ken as her passion surged higher and higher.

“Don’t come just yet,” she heard Alex whisper to her urgently from atop the desk. “Not yet.”

Alex sat back up on the desk and reach down to turn Ken’s head to the left to face Debbie. “Here, look,” she said, removing Ken’s sunglasses, “and then you can come.”

And come Debbie did—hard, long, drooling, shuddering, gasping her way through by far the biggest orgasm of her life. Crying out her soul, practically, with pure lust as she stared into the featureless, open expanses of pure eggshell white that adorned Ken’s face where his pupils used to be.

“Now you believe me,” Alex said above her as she softly stroked Debbie’s sweaty face. “Now you know. And this is barely the beginning.”

* * *

Maggie’s orgasm came and ended quickly, and after she was done grinding her way through it against Becka’s face and tongue, she reached down to help her up and kiss her own juices off Becka’s face. Maggie then reached down to pull Becka’s shirt up over her head when Becka tried to interrupt. “The door,” she said weakly, “we should go lock the door so we can be alone.”

“Too late,” Becka heard someone say, and nearly fainted when she recognized the voice. “The door is locked, though,” said Debbie, as she walked around from behind a row of lockers. “So the three of us can be alone.”

Becka felt so weak and groggy she didn’t know whether to cry or scream. “Baby?” she whispered out softly. “It’s really you? You were ... watching?”

“Oh yes,” said Debbie, “watching and listening. You guys are hot together, baby. So I guess this means you’re over me?”

Becka could barely respond at first, but after a couple silent moments she just started sputtering, “No! No, Deb, baby, you don’t understand—this isn’t what you think, I’ve missed you, so much baby! I need you so much! You just left me, Debbie, we were so happy together but then you just...” Becka’s eyes were filling with tears, and her mouth was trembling as she looked around, trying to make sense of all this. Debbie didn’t seem angry about having caught her with Maggie—and why should she, since she was the one who left Becka—but what the hell was she doing here? And why was Maggie smiling like that?

“Shhh,” said Debbie gently as she stepped forward to touch Becka’s face, “I know... Shhhhh.... I know you don’t understand, Becks, I know. I didn’t at first either, but I do now. I’m back now, baby, and we’re going to be together again. Things will be just like they were two months ago. We’re going be a couple again, Becks, just like we were. For the most part. But there are going to be a few changes.”

Maggie, meanwhile, had stepped away from the other two women and sat back on a padded chair. Becka would have found it odd that Maggie then started pinching her nipples and sliding her fingers across her still-wet slit, but she was far too overcome with emotion to keep paying attention to the woman she had just eaten out.

Instead she stared into Debbie’s flawless blue eyes and just let herself go. “Debbie, I... I missed you so much.” She was starting to really cry now. “I need you back, Debbie. Please. I’ll do anything, anything, just please take me back... Please....”

Becka was about to start really sobbing in earnest when Debbie put both her hands behind Becka’s head and said softly, “Look at me, Becka. Let yourself relax and just look at me. Look into my eyes. I can take you back, baby, and things can be just the way they were going to be for us, but you have to trust me first. Now look at me....”

With a soft sigh, Becka said “Of course I trust you, baby, I’ll always trust you,” and found herself oddly calmed, her sobbing starting to recede while she watched Debbie’s lips move slightly. Debbie’s mouth then pursed, just like a kiss, as she very carefully spit into Becka’s eyes. Becka shook a little, stunned at the wet sensation, but her mind—already so addled by sex and emotion—quickly eroded away like soft wood under a piece of fine sandpaper. She barely flinched at all when Debbie hit her again, or when Debbie gently guided her back down to her knees.

Debbie used her right hand to start unbuttoning her jeans, and initially used her left thumb to explore Becka’s mouth and give her something to suck on. The feeling of her lips tongue working Debbie’s thumb like a cock made her hotter, though, and she soon needed both hands to work her jeans down over her hard-on.

The clittycock that had started changing so quickly two months ago had indeed kept coming along very nicely. Three or four inches of it were already hanging out of Debbie’s slit as she stepped out of her pants and pulled her t-shirt over her head, and the other six inches of it filled out steadily once freed from the tight confines of Debbie’s blue jeans. No one said a word as Debbie gently painted Becka’s lips with the oily fluid that ran from the tip of her cock, but the silence was punctured by moans from all three women as Debbie massaged herself through the Spawning.

Maggie’s second and third orgasms were small ones—she was saving herself up for one more bonecrusher when Becka got Implanted. She picked up the pace, therefore, as Debbie stepped up in front of Becka’s face and tilted her head back just so.

“Ok, baby, open. Wider. Wider. Good—hold it just like that. Tongue out now, all the way. Good,” said Debbie as she used her thumbs to position Becka’s jaw. She shuddered hard when she slipped the tip of her long, thick phallus into Becka’s mouth, and soon her sighs filled the locker room as she rhythmically facefucked Becka’s deep, open throat. “U-u-use y-your tongue,” she gasped, as the egg made its passage down her she-prick, and it was the last thing said before just seconds later, Debbie convulsed powerfully and blasted the alien mass hard against the back of Becka’s throat.

Maggie cried out, joining Debbie’s orgasm as she buried three fingers from her right hand deep in her pussy and sucked the juice off of two fingers from her left while she watched. Becka was reeling with sensations, too, but hers were a little different. She felt about two seconds worth of the worst icecream headache imaginable, before a massive headrush started at the back of her neck and zoomed to the front of her head and down to the bottom of her spine. She slumped bonelessly to the floor and shook almost violently as the egg immediately began infiltrating her central nervous and circulatory systems.

All three women panted from the exertion, but shortly Maggie and Debbie caught their breath. Without a word being said, Maggie got up and began to collect her clothes, while Debbie kneeled on the carpet in front of Becka and gently took her head in her lap.

“It’s ok baby, that’s it. Just relax and let it happen. We’re together again baby, we’re a couple again. Just like you wanted, right?”

Becka was still thrilling with all the sensations of the egg taking over various bodily and mental functions, but with her head cradled by Debbie’s warm thighs she felt at peace, and gratified to be back in the arms of the woman she loved. For reasons she didn’t quite understand she merely choked and gagged when she tried to speak, so instead she happily mouthed the words “thank you” back to Debbie in response. “Thank you,” her lips repeated silently.

And with that, Debbie’s eyelids flickered—to blink back tears of joy, she thought, since she wasn’t yet aware of the milky white film slowly congealing like gauze across the surface of each beautiful blue eye.

THE END