The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Split Steve

Part 2 : Catching a Movie

Personality A—Steve Sanders

Traits: Friendly, likable, generally charming, and non-threatening when in a controlled environment.

Motivations: Sexual enjoyment though manipulation of those around him, most notably young girls between the ages of sixteen and nineteen. Uniquely focused when around families, often entertained by shifting the family dynamic in progressively distorted manners.

Risk to Population: High

10 A.M.—Just outside Littleton

Steve Sanders felt the relative haze of his medicine wearing away. He felt the world around him opening up, a new sense of clarity strengthening. And he felt the closeness of a veritable playground for his amusement.

Crashing out from the dense forest, Steve looked around. He was standing in the back alley behind some sort of retail store. He listened to the reverberations in reality around him. This was a feeling he’d waited years to have again. The length of time since he had a taste of this power had been far too long. He was feeling rusty but quickly shaking off the sensation. Today was his day to enjoy. And retail stores offered many fine opportunities.

Unfortunately for Steve, he wasn’t yet sure what kind of retail store this was. From the back of the building it seemed a standard building, brick, dark red metal roof, no signage indicating the name. He looked behind him, checking for any hint of his pursuers.

Nothing, he thought. There was no one even close to catching up. He was now growing to full strength once again and his pursuers would go on all day. With a simple nudge of his shoulder, a blink of the eye, Steve rearranged reality, turning the already dense forest into a literal jungle with all the dangers that entailed.

He smiled. They’d be trapped in there for a very long time.

Running quickly to the back of the building, Steve peeked around the corner. There were customers parking and going towards the main entrance. He still couldn’t tell what type of business this place was, but one thing seemed obvious. At least it catered to a younger crowd. He listened in on the thoughts and feelings just beginning to clear in his mind. Yes, he thought, it was the right location.

Steve took stock of his clothing, fitting poorly, now having grass stains and tears from where he scraped against rocks and trees. This simply would not do at all, he thought. Closing his eyes, Steve Sanders concentrated, feeling his mind reach beyond the limits of concentration and into the realm of precise physical manipulation. He raised his arms and listened to the distinct sounds of stitching being repaired. He felt fabric being smoothed, threading quality being enhanced. Opening his eyes, Steve looked down at new clothes, completely average style, completely normal colors. No one would pay him much mind, which was very good, he thought. He planned to pay their minds extra special attention.

Straightening up and taking a more casual pace, Steve stepped out from the back corner of the building. He walked towards the front parking lot, his mind already straining to free itself from his control. He needed freedom after all the years doped up in that hole. He needed a chance to mentally stretch his legs.

Standing on the front sidewalk, Steve smiled. He smiled more than he had in many years. This building, this retail store he’d stumbled upon was none other than an electronics chain. These were prime locations for him. There was little limit to the enjoyment a good manipulation here might bring.

Electronics retail stores were good for a variety of reasons. Not the least was the fact that seldom did older people even shop here, so he wasn’t likely to encounter too many taxing changes right off. But mostly it was something else, he thought. A group climbed out of a nearby car and went running off in front of him to the doors. Mostly it was who did shop here that really interested him.

The teenage girls giggled, laughing about nothing, only thinking about what was inside the store. They never even glanced at Steve as he stood there smiling. Those girls, he thought, those nubile young fresh-faced teens were the precise reason this was going to be a very fun day. Places like this drew a younger, more attractive crowd, the kind of crowd that Steve Sanders thrived on.

It may have been years, he realized, but already Steve could feel his old control surging through every nerve in his body. He needed some entertainment. If there was one place he could count on that, it was in a store like this.

He stood straight, walking boldly after the teenage girls. He managed to snag one with his mind before she even entered the store. Her friends all went inside, each step they took bringing less and less recall of who the one girl even was. By the time they were browsing the shelves, this girl would be a faded memory.

She stood there, appearing faint, just to the side of the main entrance. Steve walked up and simply smiled down at her. Her mind was open to him. He could read her like a book.

Missy Peterson, age seventeen, he read. She was an average girl, very cute, but nothing that stood out in the scope of things. He looked back and saw some business men approaching. Time to stretch the old mind muscles, he thought. Maybe to start the day off, a little payback for being in a drug-induced haze for much of the last decade.

As the men approached, they became more and more hunched over, their posture losing a bit of that stiff and smooth swagger. By the time they’d reached Steve and Missy, the men were no longer wearing suits, instead having bright tie-dyed shirts, long hair, and a general glazed look in their eyes.

“Woah man, like check out the totally sweet bong.” One of them said.

Steve stepped away from Missy and watched for a few moments. Missy looked blank, her eyes vapid and lost.

“Dude, that’s a totally sweet one. Wonder why it was left here man?” The other hippie said.

Steve grinned, pushing his influence further. This wasn’t his usual field of play, but seeing the girl become something as outrageous as a human bong was rather hilarious to him. Missy never felt a change really. She just felt herself freeze up, both arms at her side. The two men grabbed her and lifted her up into the air.

One of the men shook her slightly.

“She’s a double header man. I think someone left her primed and ready.”

“Woah man, that’s just... dude!” The other guy said, his voice slurring with how out of it he was.

They looked around, not noticing Steve Sanders at all. Then they grabbed Missy and carried her to the side of the building, just out of sight of any possible witnesses.

Steve saw everything, even if he didn’t leave the front entrance to the store. The hippies would strip Missy of her clothing. They’d find that lighting this bong wasn’t as simple as typical ones. They’d end up needing friction to get her started.

Missy would happily bounce up and down on one man’s cock, his friend breathing in the fumes that literally began pouring from her mouth and nose. She would bring them to new highs and they’d continue supplying her with all the friction needed to make her their new best friend.

Steve popped his neck a little, enjoying the first taste of manipulation. It still wasn’t his usual style but for now it would do. He turned to the main entrance. Time for some catching up, he thought.

“Happy Holidays, welcome to -” The woman said, Steve stopping her in mid sentence with just a flex of his thoughts.

The woman wore the typical store uniform, solid color shirt, hair pulled back in a ponytail. Steve looked around, ignoring her for the moment as he located his primary targets, the teenagers he’d followed in.

Finding the girls heading into the DVDs and Blu-rays, Steve Sanders turned to the woman and nodded. Her hair fell down freely around her shoulders. Her mouth watered and her eyes closed. As she began swaying slightly, Steve leaned in and whispered lightly in her ear. It was a rare moment when he spoke, as years of being drugged had taken their toll on his speech centers.

“Greet with a smile, service them a while.”

Walking off into the store, Steve didn’t need to see what happened when the next lucky man walked through the door.

“Happy Holidays, I’m Jill.” She said to the tall lanky man in his mid-thirties. She licked her lips, her insides burning. “Can I help you find anything today, appliances, entertainment, my mouth sliding down over your cock?”

The man did a quick spin, looking right at the greeter. “Excuse me?”

She stepped closer to him, pressing her body right into his, her hands coming up and squeezing at the lump forming in his pants. “I need to service you sir. Let me get this inside my throat.”

Whatever the man may have been about to say no longer mattered as Steve lifted a hand and snapped, leaving the two behind as he turned onto the first of several movie aisles.

Jill gasped as the customer’s pants literally exploded off him, his cock stretching out and slapping her in the chest. She dropped to her knees, all sense of what was happening or what she was doing leaving her thoughts. She needed this inside her right now, and she needed it deep down her gullet.

Organs rearranged as Jill swallowed it all, slipping her face on and off at rapid pace. The man shivered and grinned down at the blonde bobbing on her knees. He pressed on the back of her skull, bucking to meet her bouncing pace and soon sending pint after pint of sperm straight down into her belly.

Steve found himself perusing the movies, idly biding his time as he felt the chaotic bubbles forming around him. He called them bubbles, reality bubbles. No one who walked by the two hippies fucking and smoking their Missy bong would see anything unusual. Nobody who entered the store while Jill was otherwise occupied would see anything unusual.

It was the way his influence worked. Only those he wanted would see what went on. That way his fun never ended. The bubbles provided him with time. And he could regain more control over the world he’d been deprived of.

He twitched a little, something entering his mind for just a moment. No, he thought. Not him. He twitched again, staring at an old comedy movie for an inordinate amount of time. The voice rose in his head, then lowered back into silence. He wouldn’t let it free, not yet.

* * *

“Hey Chloe, come check this out.” Kelly called out to her friend at the opposite end of the aisle.

“What is it?” Chloe stood up and brushed aside a long strand of brown hair.

“The new Depp film. Isn’t he hot?”

Chloe brushed past a man staring at comedy titles. She felt her arm warm from the contact and seemed momentarily caught off balance. Stumbling the rest of the way towards Kelly, she shook her head, her eyes unfocused for a few seconds.

“You okay?” Kelly asked.

“Sure, so what movie did you wanna show me?”

“It’s the new Deep film.”

Chloe looked at Kelly. “Deep? Didn’t you say Depp a second ago?”

“Depp? What’s that, a name or something? No, I said Deep, you know the Deep series.”

Chloe didn’t know. In fact she had no clue what Kelly was talking about. For a moment she felt sure the girl was being silly, trying to kid her for being such a big Depp fan. But what her blonde friend showed her wasn’t exactly part of any joke.

“See, right here.” Kelly grabbed the movie off the shelf. “Deep Penetration.”

Chloe stared, her eyes actually bugging as Kelly held out a pornographic movie. Why she even took it, she couldn’t say. Next thing she knew, she was staring down at the cover of the first porn movie she’d ever had in her hands. She’d seen the occasional bit from late night movie channels but never an actual DVD made for porn.

The cover was very graphic, showing a teenage girl, much like herself. In fact she was eerily like herself, right down to the tight little tank top.

Wait, she thought, I’m not wearing a tight little tank top. And yet, glancing from the movie in her hands to her chest, Chloe saw that in fact she wasn’t just wearing a tight little tank top, she was wearing the precise one in the picture on the cover.

Her head swam for a few seconds as Kelly grabbed another movie off the shelf. “Look, here’s a classic, Deep Double Decker.”

Chloe held the movie to her chest, embarrassed about both holding such a thing and wearing such a revealing top. Why would she have dressed this way? Where did this top even come from?

Looking up to see what Kelly had found, Chloe gasped. “What the hell?”

Kelly tilted her head. “Oh come on Chloe, you remember this one right? Think about it.”

The movie Kelly held was only half of what shocked Chloe. The other half was what Kelly was wearing. Had she been wearing such a tiny skirt when they walked in? And that top, was Kelly actually wearing a bikini top when they got in the car to drive over here?

“Deep Double Decker...” Chloe read softly, looking at the movie Kelly held. She couldn’t believe Kelly, sweet little innocent Kelly, was standing there smiling holding up that movie as though it were some Disney film.

The cover featured a young blonde girl, very much the same as Kelly. In fact, the more Chloe looked at the picture, the more the girl became Kelly, right down to the blonde pigtails flopping to the sides of her cheeks.

“You... you like that kind of movie?” Chloe asked.

Kelly looked concerned. “Girl, don’t you remember who got me started? It was you.”

Chloe lifted the movie she pressed against her chest. She looked down at the picture on the cover. Not only was the girl in Deep Penetration looking more like her, the guy currently lifting that girl off the floor, his thick immense cock plugging her so full it appeared to be causing permanent damage was looking more familiar too.

She found herself staring fascinated as the features became more distinct: her nose, the small freckle at the corner of her chin, and her crooked innocent smile. This wasn’t just a girl she looked like. It was her.

“Earth to Chloe! You there?” Kelly asked.

Chloe jerked her head up, the intensity of whatever was happening to her hitting a new stride. “Um... something’s not right. It’s... this...” She held the movie out, wanting to get rid of it.

Kelly took it, looked at the cover, then back at the one she already held. “Yeah, I have to give you credit girl, this was a pretty fun shoot, but I still think I did better. A real classic.” She said flashing the front of Deep Double Decker back at Chloe.

It was Kelly, Chloe thought. It was actually Kelly, looking no different than she did now. Well, no different except for the two men sandwiching her between them. One man had his cock buried in Kelly’s cunt, the other appearing to be equally buried in her round little ass. The worst was that Kelly looked thrilled to be in such a situation. Kelly, who was leader of the youth council at church, Kelly who was always joining work parties to improve the community, and it seemed Kelly who now was staring in porn movies. And those men? Were they?

No, Chloe thought, looking closer at the box cover. “No, that can’t be.”

“Daddy and Jeff were really rough on me that day, huh?” Kelly said.

It couldn’t be, Chloe thought, and yet it was. There, as plain as she was standing here, was Kelly being double-teamed by her own father and brother. The older man fucking his cock into the young blonde from behind was very easily recognizable as Kelly’s conservative father. The one fucking her pussy was her brother, Jeff. And Kelly wore a rather strained grin that showed she was easily enjoying the depraved act.

“That... that can’t be...” Chloe stuttered. She was having a hard time believing what she saw, the world seeming to spin around her.

“Don’t get all high and mighty, Ms. Deep Penetration.” Kelly said, putting her title back on the shelf. “After all, I wasn’t the one who insisted on having my father fuck me so deep I passed out from the breath being knocked out of me.”

Chloe felt her fingers clench. She felt every muscle in her body tighten, and she felt an unwanted heat between her legs as Kelly shoved the movie Deep Penetration back at her. She looked at the cover. The man with his hands wrapped around her belly, with fingers clawing her flesh as he jammed what looked to be a monstrous cock straight up inside her unprotected cunt; it was her own father.

“No... it isn’t... that never...” Chloe babbled, her thoughts feeling as though someone were inside them, squeezing them into new shapes, new forms.

She felt dizzy, the store spinning as she reached over and grabbed the nearby shelf. Looking at it, the world slowly steadied and she found herself in the midst of an entire series of Deep films. There was Deep Swallows, where she and Kelly were on their knees, both of their dads sliding massive cocks down their throats. There was Deep Spankings, which had Chloe bent over her father’s lap, half his fist buried in her pussy. There was even Deeply Religious, which had both Kelly and Chloe in their Sunday finest, except the way they sat on their daddies’ laps in the pews made it very clear that they were both having the holy hell fucked out of them.

“We had some fun times, right?” Kelly asked. “I mean, remember the first time that you insisted on having the shoot in a public place? I thought you were crazy, but damned if we didn’t sell twice the copies we’d sold before. You should give yourself some credit on that one.”

Chloe shook a little. The worst part wasn’t what Kelly was saying, or how the former virginal church girl seemed to have become a perverted incestuous slut. No, she realized, the worst part was that Chloe was now remembering exactly what Kelly said.

They’d been just getting into the Deep series when Chloe got the wild idea that fucking in public would boost their sales. She got her two older brothers and recruited Kelly and Jeff. Together, they all went to school and spent the afternoon having their brains screwed out all over the building. She even remembered Principal Lewis catching her being fucked from both ends in the middle of the chemistry classroom. She had an audience of all her friends as her brothers showed them how to expertly mix fluids using her as a beaker.

“But... I’m a...” Chloe said softly.

“Slut?” Kelly asked. “Yeah, we’re both sluts. I guess it’s why we chose this career path. Just lucky the state lowered the legal age for shooting porn to sixteen. Otherwise I’m not sure we could have waited, right? I mean look at us.”

Chloe looked down at herself. Her nipples were hard, poking out thickly from her thin tank top. She no longer felt a bra beneath it. Worse, her short skirt was now up around mid thigh and there was a distinct feeling beneath that she wasn’t wearing anything over her dripping cunt.

Kelly looked much the same, each of them the very image of teenage horniness.

“Come on, we have a little time before the shoot and this place might get crowded with fans. You know what you said about fans, right?” Kelly asked.

“Um... fuck em?” Chloe said nervously. Even as she said it, she knew it was a play on words.

Kelly grinned and licked her upper lip. “Oh yeah. Fuck em! And if we have to do more than a dozen today, I might need a rest before the boys arrive.”

Chloe took a step, her heels clicking on the hard tile floor. She grinned as she thought about fucking all those eager fans. She just hoped they chose to cum inside her wet little pussy. She did so enjoy a few dozen loads squishing around between her thighs.

“What’s the title of this one gonna be again?” Chloe asked.

Following Kelly out from the aisle, her blonde friend giggled. “It’s Deep Doggy, the fifteenth in our Deep Incest series. I think our daddies will enjoy this one, don’t you?”

Chloe didn’t answer. She was already forgetting their church activities, their family barbecues, the innocent fun they used to have watching teen romance movies. All she had on her mind now was being bent over like a bitch by her father. She wanted him so deep inside her it hurt, and she smiled, realizing in no time that would probably be the case.

* * *

Steve stepped away from the comedy section of movies. He grinned, his influence saturating the air with the smell of ozone. He’d created quite a family friendly bubble around those two. Wherever they went from now on, the need for fucking family would follow.

He laughed as he saw the original title of the section they’d been browsing. Family Entertainment. They were sure providing some family entertainment now. He’d have to remember and check on how their new reality progressed later in his visit.

Steve passed by the Family Entertainment sign, the title remaining the same but the letters turning bright red and looking rather perverted looking in the way they twisted together. He stopped at the end of the aisle, his head spinning, the world beginning to close in on him.

“Noooo!” He shouted. His voice was caught in his own bubble so nobody turned to look his way.

It was happening. He couldn’t stop it. The battle inside was beginning. He knew who it was he could feel. The bastard always loved fun, a real party guy. Steve wanted more control, not more fun.

Steve Sanders fell to one knee, his head aching as the new personality took over. There was little he could do. Stevarino was in charge now.

Continued in Part 3: Flash Photography