The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Split Steve

Part 6: The Capture

“Colonel, we have something!”

Kent Stampers stopped pacing his office as Travis rushed in breathlessly.

“Is this confirmed?”

“Yes, Colonel. An electronics retail store just north of Littleton. Fire alarms went off just a little while ago.”

Stampers paced back over near his desk. “And we know this isn’t just an ordinary alarm.”

“Yes sir, the alarm ended abruptly just a minute or two after it activated.”

“Maybe it was an accident. Someone simply pulled it as a prank.”

Travis caught his breath, a confident smile appearing. “Thought of that sir. We had the alarm company trace the alert back to the source.”

“And?”

“And there was no alarm.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, the fire alarm went off, then was cut silent. But the alarm never existed. It’s as though during the call, the alarm company forgot they ever installed one at the store.”

“Sanders.” Colonel Stampers said.

“Exactly. It has to be him. He was in the area last our teams reported in.”

Stampers looked up. “Yes what happened to them?”

Travis shrugged. “They got caught in a crocodile infested swamp between two mountain peaks.”

Stampers looked up.

“It was Sanders. He changed the forest.”

“Prep the team. We’re handling this recovery ourselves.”

“Yes sir.”

As Travis began to run off, Stampers called out. “And Travis...”

“Yes, Colonel?”

“I’m coming along. Who knows what changes have already happened at that electronics store.”

* * *

Steve Sanders ran by the Camera department, Gabe and Casey once again fucking the brunette and redheaded woman as though their very lives depended on it. Beside them, Bambi lay on her back, almost unconscious looking while Brad pumped into the girl’s already swollen belly with renewed energy.

Steve stopped, the world spinning for him, voices rising. He was losing control with each and every step. The drugs were almost out of his system now. He was returning to the state he’d been in when captured before.

Stephen smiled, waved a finger in the direction of Bambi. The teenager opened her eyes wide, staring down at her belly. Inside, she screamed, wanting to push Brad off her, to not admit what she was seeing. She’d been a virgin. It was the last memory she had. Now, here she was with Brad screwing her like a slut in the middle of a public store. What came out of her own mouth scared her even more.

“Hurry, Brad! Hurry up and do it. Fill me up with your seed. Make me a fucking preggo little slut!”

Brad grinned and reached forward grabbing holding of his girlfriend’s tits. He squeezed as he fucked, milk squirting up into the air and showering down on the two of them as they humped away.

Gabe fucked the brunette woman up the ass, his cock feeling larger and larger. Stephen smiled and extended his finger, the tip of Gabe’s cock emerging from the brunette’s mouth, spraying seed like a volcano erupting from her penetrated body. He laughed and suddenly blacked out for a moment. Nooo... he silently screamed.

Stephanie looked at these poor souls. It was horrible what Stephen did to people. He calmed the panic in Bambi’s eyes, her boyfriend taking it slower. He instantly flashed Gabe and Casey onto stools near the brunette and redhead.

Farmer Gabe and Casey began milking the women, warming their hands and squeezing heavy straining udders. The cameras lying nearby grew into hoses, the main counter changing into a large tank. Soon the two women were being milked by industrial grade machinery.

Walking off, stepping carefully so his soles wouldn’t slip in the juices, Stephanie returned to Jill at the front of the store. She was now becoming a cum balloon as men on all sides of her packed her fuller and fuller. He waved his hands, the scene changing entirely as the men all picked Jill’s nude body up and carried her to a nearby doorway.

Stephanie smiled, lowering his head in concentration. The door widened, becoming all glass, the room beyond changing into a large tank. Stairs appeared and the men carried Jill up. As soon as she was at the top, leaned out over the tank, Stephanie slapped his hands in the air, mimicking the motion of pats on the back.

Jill coughed and suddenly gallons of semen poured out from her, filling the tank in no time. Then the cum began to change, to grow clear. As soon as Jill was back to her previous thin and petite size, Stephanie tapped his foot.

Jill moaned as her legs began joining, fish scales growing. The men lifted her up and tossed the newly made mermaid into the full size tank. As she swam around, Stephanie laughed and turned to the final collapsed reality bubble.

Chloe and Kelly were still rampantly enjoying fucking their fans and each other. Somewhere in the back of Chloe’s mind, this all felt a bit too surreal to her. She looked over and saw others she hadn’t noticed before.

Near the front door, a large fish tank held what looked to be a beautiful blonde mermaid, many men and women all clapping as she swam around, exposed breasts soaring through the water.

But it wasn’t that which caught her eye the most. A man was approaching and she felt scared for some reason.

Steve Sanders was back. He wasn’t sure how long he’d been out this time, but he definitely recognized the girls from the movie section of the store. Those two girls appeared very popular. They also appeared very messy at the moment. He rather preferred them innocent little teens to the slutty whores they seemed now.

Snapping fingers, Steve watched as the crowd vanished, just Chloe and Kelly remaining. The girls slumped to the floor, but soon cum began to vanish from their skin and their hair cleaned up, pulling back into nice ponytails as their clothing reappeared.

“What happened?” Chloe asked, her head feeling funny.

Steve found his voice and spoke softly. “Time for the real performance.”

He pointed to either side of the girl and men appeared, men holding large cameras propped on their shoulders.

One of the men pointed to Chloe and her friend. “Filming of Deep Done Daddies... and Action!”

Chloe turned and looked behind them. The CD section of the store was now a replica of her home. The music having a very pornographic beat and twang to it.

“Daddy?” She asked, seeing the man sitting on the couch.

Kelly squealed with delight as her own father came rushing up, her older brother Jeff joining him.

“Hi guys, I guess Chloe and I were late getting home.” Kelly said, with a rehearsed flair.

“Oh you’ll be late for more than that!” Jeff said. Won’t she, dad?”

Steve Sanders leaned back against the aisles of pornos, stuffing popcorn in his mouth as both girls were stripped by their dads, soon being groped and squeezed naked on the floor.

He coughed as a piece of popcorn got lodged in his throat.

“Let me take over!” Stephen said loudly, blasting Steve Sanders into silence.

Chloe suddenly remembered everything. She had been here looking at movies with Kelly, her best friend from church. They’d been giggling and enjoying the shopping when... something changed. Something had happened.

“Honey, come on, let Daddy work his way in between your legs.”

Chloe gasped, feeling hands on her naked thighs. She looked down at herself. She was naked, and on the floor. Someone forced her to roll over.

“Daddy!?” She screamed. “NO! What are you doing?”

A similar cry came from Kelly nearby, whose brother had just forced his cock inside her ass. She was struggling like a stuck pig as her father moved in front of her.

Chloe looked back at her dad. He was nude, and crawling over her, shoving her legs apart with his knees.

“Stop it!” She screamed. “Stop this!”

“Oh come on honey, you know you like when Daddy does this.”

As her father said this, she fell back to the floor, his cock slipping up inside her.

Both girls moaned and squealed as they were fucked in front of the cameras.

As Stephen watched, they looked panicked. Then suddenly Steve was watching and the girls began crying out in passion.

“Ohhhh yesss... oh fuck that cock inside me! Do me, do me sooooo hard!” Chloe screamed.

As Stephanie returned, Chloe turned to Kelly and the girls wormed their way until they could make out, sliding sloppy tongues across each other’s mouths, kissing like old lovers.

Finally Stevarino found some power and the shoot became a party, the camera men abandoning their posts to join in the group fucking of two teen porn stars.

Steve struggled, Stephen fought, Stephanie pulled away, and Stevarino jumped up and took off. They all felt the same thing. Someone was approaching and they had to leave now.

They ran through the store, passing the mermaid greeter, the camera milking machine, and even seeing Cordina, the girl now being dominated by her mother, eyes wide with simple thoughts, moans sounding like moos leaving her gasping throat. As they reached Holly, now being bent over some computer boxes by her son Jason, Stephen flashed a quick smile.

“Ohhhh... fuckkkk!” Holly shouted in orgasm, her morals having completely left her in favor being a complete slut. It’s all she wanted now, whether her son and his friends used her or some complete stranger. She grinned.

Then Steve and his conflicted personalities saw what they were looking for. They all stopped fighting, a grin settling over their constantly shifting features.

* * *

There was a whining hum next to the front entrance. An explosive blast shattered the doors and soldiers ran in, fanning out in formation.

Colonel Stampers walked in, waving the smoke from his eyes. The first thing he noticed was a group of people standing nearby. They seemed distracted and it wasn’t by the exploding entranceway to the store.

“Oh my god!” He shouted. “Get some men on this right away.”

Looking away from Jill, the mermaid employee, swimming around the tank, pressing her bare breasts against the inside of it as men and women licked the glass, Stampers took stock of the situation.

“We’re definitely in the right place.” He looked around at complete and utter lunacy. It was a scene worse than any he’d seen in almost ten years. Everywhere he looked, people were behaving like animals. Girls on their hands and knees shouted Daddy at the top of their lungs. Couples rutted away like they had no control, young girls begging for babies. The customers and employees of this store were gone and in their place was a living breathing example of why containment was so important with a subject like Steve Sanders.

“Men, move out. Tranquillize all victims, and keep together. Anything, and I mean anything at all occurs to you, whether something you see or feel, shout out.”

Travis motioned a separate team on each side of the store. Stampers ran a hand over his head. He couldn’t believe this had happened. It was the worst outbreak since he took over operations at the base. The General would have his head if they didn’t capture Sanders and manage to reverse these manipulations.

“Sir, the men found more back in small appliances.” Travis said.

“How many?”

“Two, mother and daughter according to identification found in their clothing.”

Stampers sighed. “And they were a victim of which ones?”

Travis looked down. “On first inspection, it appears possibly two or three different personalities. They’re pretty far gone. Might take some work to fix this.”

“Dammit!” Colonel Stampers shouted. He kicked some broken fragments of glass. “Find that son of a bitch right now!”

The radio crackled to life on his hip. “Sir, team three here. We have confirmed sighting. Repeat confirmed sighting.”

Travis stepped in close, Stampers grabbing his walkie. “Where are you?”

“Northeast quadrant, computer supplies.”

“On my way. Proceed no further until I’m there.”

Moments later, Stampers and Travis arrived, ducking down low and crawling up to where team three was crouched.

“Where is he?”

The soldier whispered as he motioned over his shoulder. “He was spotted just beyond the two victims behind us.”

Kent Stampers peeked over the shelves, seeing Holly, still on her hands and knees, Jason plugging her from behind. He grimaced as he overheard a few of their moans.

“Oh fuck! Oh Jason, make mommy a mommy!”

“I am, mom!”

Stampers looked back at the soldier. “Someone tranquillize them, right now!”

Another man raised his weapon, aimed carefully between some boxes.

“Oh, I’m cumming!” Jason shouted. Moments later he slumped to the floor over Holly, both having small darts in their shoulders.

Stampers now could listen closer. He heard breathing, heavy labored breaths. Someone was laying on the floor not ten feet from where the woman and her son were.

“That him?”

“Yes sir. He hasn’t moved much since he was spotted, but we have confirmed ID. It’s him alright.”

Colonel Stampers rolled up his sleeve. He drew his own weapon, opened the clip and began loading it with a combination of colored vials. Travis looked at him. “Sir, are you going to take him out?”

“It’s my mess. I need to clean this up. Besides, the drugs in these will have him out before he can think of who I am.”

Stampers stood, staying low as he made his way to the end of the aisle. He looked back.

“Stay in position here. If I’m not back in three, move in.”

“Sir, yes sir.”

“One more thing. Who is he?”

The soldier seemed to swallow hard. “It’s Stephen.”

Stampers felt his wrist shake at that. “Shit. Couldn’t have made things easy, huh?”

Colonel Kent Stampers crawled around the corner, staying low, keeping his gun aimed forward. He was at the ready with every step, not even taking his eyes off the aisle ahead as he passed Holly and Jason.

The boy was still on top of his mother, cock firmly embedded in her sleeping form. In the back of his mind, Stampers tried not to imagine how difficult straightening them out would be. If fixing those manipulated were a simple procedure, there wouldn’t be need for facilities like his. He only prayed they caught Sanders and put him away for good this time. The man was a danger to the entire world, and without his meds he could show up anywhere looking like anyone. It was a nightmare to imagine.

The breathing was close now. Stampers could hear it above his own strained breaths. He stopped at the end of the aisle. Looking carefully around the corner, he saw him.

Stephen was laying on the floor, looking confused but conscious. He wore clothing different from when he’d escaped, but that was to be expected. The point was, it was Stephen. Slicked back hair, medium build; it was him alright.

Stampers aimed his gun low, moving out on wobbly legs as he felt the sweat trickle over his forehead. He could only surmise that Sanders’ personalities had waged a battle like none other when finally free from the drugs. They exhausted his energy and now he’d made it here.

The radio squawked. Stampers dropped to the floor as Stephen stirred.

Slowly, he began moving again, every beat of his heart pounding in his ears. He looked over and saw an emergency exit door. That’s where he was headed, he thought. But he didn’t make it.

“Wha... huh?” Stephen muttered. He rolled over, waking from his confusion.

Stampers hit the deck, rolled and came up right in front of Stephen, gun aimed at the man’s head.

“Stay down!” Stampers ordered.

Stephen looked up at him, eyes dark, pupils dilated. “You can’t do this.” He said.

Kent Stampers smiled. “Oh I can, and I will. You’ve made a mess here today, and you’re going to fix it right now, before I send you back to lock up.”

Stephen darted his eyes around, locating Holly and Jason. “But I was showing...”

“I don’t care what you were doing Sanders, just make it right and we may go easy on you.”

Stephen looked confused, very confused. Stampers’ finger lay ready on the trigger. If personalities began shifting now, he may fail in taking Sanders down before he hit that exit door.

“I’m... I’m not...”

Moving forward, Stampers pressed he gun right into Stephen’s chest. It was the closest he’d been to the man in ten years. He did all he could do to keep from shooting him.

“Make things right. It’s the only way out of this.”

Stephen’s eyes seemed wide, more genuinely fearful than the Colonel had ever seen him. Then he saw something else, something he had to look at closely before reality began to sink in.

Stephen was wearing a name tag. Why would Stephen be wearing a name tag?

“Oh fuck!” Stampers said, lowering the weapon.

The name tag was a store employee name tag. It read, Computer Peripherals—Neal, How may I help you?

“You aren’t Stephen, are you?” Stampers asked nervously.

“I... I... just work here. I was showing the lady some cables. I don’t remember anything else.”

Stampers stood up, grabbed his walkie, and turned to look across at Travis and the others. “Subject is still at large. This is not Stephen. Repeat subject still at large. This was a decoy.”

The world spun for a moment, the severity of the situation crashing down on him. As Travis and the other men rushed forward taking Neal into custody, Stampers walked over and leaned against the wall.

Every team reported in. Steve Sanders was not in the building. Neither were any of his other personalities. Sanders had escaped. His decoy had worked perfectly. It was nearly a complete success.

Of course, Kent Stampers realized it was never meant to be a complete success. Stephen was in charge now it seemed. And Stephen enjoyed people knowing what was happening. He was a cocky guy, but a deviously intelligent one.

“Sir, what do we do now?” Travis asked, walking up behind where Colonel Stampers stood.

“There’s nothing we can do. Make a call, notify the surrounding area governments. Make sure everyone has all the known aliases and images of Steve Sanders. Get on the security systems here; see if the cameras caught anything outside. Maybe we can pick up a trail.”

Travis walked off.

Colonel Stampers remained where he was, staring at the open emergency exit door. He hadn’t noticed until Travis was speaking, but there written in red and green paint, printed so precisely that the sign seemed to have existed forever, was a farewell message.

Merry Christmas, and have a very Happy New Year! I know I will.

It was signed Stephen.

The End