The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional town of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: A powerful warlock wants to determine his heir. The game is afoot.

* * *
April is the cruelest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.
T.S. Eliot

The premise: Write a story which somehow ties in a theme from the above T.S. Eliot quote. Your tale doesn’t have to strictly follow the snippet, but somewhere should be an image, reference, or concept from the quote.

April. Cruelty. Lilacs. Memory. Desire. Spring. Rain. Use all or one, but entertain us. Surprise us. Dare I say, arouse us!

* * *

The above was the premise for the April 2008 contest. This was my entry in the New Writer Division. As I had only three chapters of “Countermove” posted at the time, that makes this my first full story as well.

* * *

Spring Rain

By: Chrystal Wynd

Lord Charles Dedlande Munthe III clasped his hands behind his back and gazed through the eight-foot plate glass window of his home office. From this vantage point- the best in the Dedlande mansion- he could see the entirety of the eastern hedges and buildings. He was quite proud of those hedges. He hired only the finest gardeners to work with them. Soon the first rains of spring would come and they would grow robust once more. Nodding in satisfaction, Munthe turned from the window and looked towards the only other person in the spacious room.

“Well, what do you think, Jacobson?”

Jacobson was the butler. At least, that was his title. His service to one of the most powerful men in the international financial community had made him something of a legend in his own right, a reputation he was aware of but cared not a whit about. He worried about one opinion only...that of his employer, Lord Munthe.

“If milord perhaps could be more specific...?” replied Jacobson. He brushed a speck from his immaculate formal jacket.

“For a moment,” said Munthe, “I hoped you might split that infinitive, Jacobson.”

“Apologies, milord,” replied Jacobson in an apologetic tone. “Another time, perhaps.”

“Of course, Jacobson. Quite right. And the problem I’m referring to is that of my daughters. Specifically, which one should I leave control of my empire with?”

Jacobson did not answer immediately. He rarely did. After a few moments he answered, “Well, milord, Miss Lilac is the eldest...”

Munthe cut Jacobson short with a gesture. Lord Munthe could do things like that. He stood six foot four and carried himself in an aristocratic manner as if he had been born to it. As indeed he had. Munthe appeared to be approximately fifty years old and in excellent health. Tonight he was dressed fully in black- as he usually was- and he wore his splendid clothing as if he did not care how expensive they were. As indeed he did not. His salt-and-pepper hair was full and he wore it in a neat ponytail that went well past his shoulders. He had not suffered the indignity of a receding hairline despite being well over a hundred years old.

“Age is irrelevant, Jacobson. It is ability that interests me. And all three of my daughters appear to be equally talented. That will not work. An empire cannot have three mistresses. There would be a war and that would break the foundation of everything I have built. And I won’t have that. There can be only one to rule Dedlande.”

Jacobson nodded. “In that case, what aspect of character does milord consider most important to the health of the empire?”

Munthe’s granite eyes glittered. “The ability to be ruthless, Jacobson. There is no room for compassion in business. Lilac, April and Dale can be petty and bitchy, but not ruthless. Do they have it inside to make the hard choices? The ruthless choices? To be cruel?”

Jacobson reflected for a moment. “That is difficult to say, milord. Although they have all three have reached the age of majority, they are young still. Perhaps in time...?”

“I’m a warlock, Jacobson. I probably won’t die of natural causes anytime soon, but I do have enemies. And if I get struck down, my heir will need to step up immediately and take complete and unchallenged control. I need to make that decision now so I can begin her training immediately. So, how do we find out which of my little kittens will be the cruelest cat?”

“A contest, milord?”

“I beg your pardon, Jacobson?”

“A contest, milord. Your daughters all have powers inherited from yourself and your late wife. Not exceedingly powerful individually, but they do have knowledge.”

Munthe nodded. “True. The Munthe power is entwined in our hair, however, so my daughters are equal in power. Unless it involves a hair-cutting competition, that could hardly be grounds for a contest, Jacobson.”

“Of course, milord. But the power is shared equally by the three. If one were lessened, the other two would grow in strength, would they not?”

Munthe nodded. “That’s true.”

“A contest then, milord. Whichever of your daughters appears before you on May the first with the highest level of power will be your heir. After all, to gather such power the winner will have lessened her sisters. And that would require...cruelty, milord.”

Lord Charles Dedlande Munthe III, mighty warlock and master of Dedlande, smiled. “Jacobson, how would I do it without you?”

“Dreadfully, I’m sure, milord.”

“Why don’t you take off your jacket and get comfortable?”

“I don’t think I could, milord.”

* * *

I slipped into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and got ready to meet Lilac and Dale to discuss the contest. They were as surprised as I was about the announcement last night that Daddy was making the winner his immediate heir. But what a contest! The winner would be the one who actually lessened the other two? Strange, but that was Daddy.

I was so distracted that I almost didn’t realize the hairbrush I grabbed didn’t even belong to me. It belonged to my friend, Kaylee. I must have grabbed hers by accident when we went out last night. I sighed. It wasn’t a good idea for witches to misplace their hairbrushes. If it wasn’t one thing it was another. Well, it wasn’t important. It was clean- no hair in it- so I went ahead and used it, then dashed out the door to meet Lilac and Dale at Lilac’s cottage by the Dedlande woods.

Although Lilac, Dale and I were close in age we weren’t really close to each other. We always knew that one day we would be rivals for Daddy’s property. Still, we were sisters and I was glad we were having this meeting. Perhaps we’d figure out a way for all three of us to have equal shares.

I knocked on the door and heard Lilac yell, “Come in, April!". I opened the door and walked in. I paused for a moment as the door shut behind me...something wasn’t right. I was standing in the middle of a circle painted on the floor. There were candles lit on the northern, western, eastern and southern points of the circle. My eyes widened as I realized I was in the middle of a power circle. I spun to get out of the circle but I was too late...Lilac and Dale clapped their hands a single time in unison and my muscles locked. I could only stand helplessly and watch them as they chanted, “All the powers of Void and Limbo; Honor our spell, make April a bimbo.” Each time they chanted they threw an item toward the circle that would vanish in a puff of mist. Dale had stepped forward and thrown a handful of blonde hairs that vanished into mist. “All the powers of Void and Limbo; Honor our spell, make April a bimbo.” Lilac stepped forward and tossed a bra that looked to have at least double-D cups towards the circle. Poof! “All the powers of Void and Limbo; Honor our spell, make April a bimbo.” Dale stepped forward and threw in a tube of bright red lipstick. And so it went through many items, each one vanishing in a puff of smoke. The smoke swirled around me and I helplessly inhaled it, filling my lungs. I became giddy and dizzy and my mind began to float. Lilac and Dale tossed in the final items- a bottle of candy apple red nail polish and a handful of black hairs that must have come from my head- and then clapped their hands in unison a final time. Then darkness.

* * *

I woke up in my bed. I was naked. I sat up with a gasp, remembering the previous night. Then I giggled. Surely it had been a dream.

I sat up and walked to my three-way mirror. I looked closely but I still seemed to be the same as always. Except...there was perhaps a red tinge to my lips. But my lips were slightly swelled, so that could be anything, right? Though my hair...my hair was usually a lustrous black, just like my sisters’, but it seemed a bit...well, dull today. I giggled. Okay, maybe I was being paranoid.

I showered and went into my bedroom to get dressed. I pulled out a pair of baby blue bikini panties and slipped them on, then paused. They were horribly uncomfortable. I took them off and tried a pair of yellow panties with the same result. Then, remembering that I had seen Lilac throw some thong panties into the circle I pulled out a black thong and slipped it on. Perfectly comfortable. In fact, they were pleasantly comfortable. I felt sexy. And I knew then that the previous night had indeed taken place exactly as I remembered.

I went back to the mirror and looked more carefully. I knew the spell well enough to know what was going to happen, and sure enough, my breasts already looked to be slightly swelled. I knew that would change over the next couple days and there likely wasn’t anything I could do about it. My whole body was going to change and I would be too dumb to do anything about it by then. I’d still have my power...my hair would still be glorious...but it would be blonde and I’d be a giggling airhead. I knew a bimbo couldn’t run Daddy’s empire. I had lost already.

* * *

Several days passed, and it was soon obvious to everyone that I was changing. My hair had faded by several shades, my lips, fingernails and toenails were becoming a bright bimboey red, my hips were widening while my waist was cinching in and my breasts were swelling well past my normal B-cups into C-cup territory. I walked with a wiggle now and twirled my hair around my finger when I talked. Getting dressed was difficult...the only time I felt truly comfortable was when I was naked. I had to wear as little clothing as possible, although the right mini-skirt and tube top would leave me feeling positively perky all day. My heels were getting progressively higher and I had an incessant giggle. Daddy looked disappointed that I had been taken out so easily.

Being around men was the worst. I realized too late that I had an overwhelming urge to have sex. Of any kind. It got harder and harder to resist and finally I snuck into the gardeners’ shed with a dark-haired cutie who had been trimming a hedge. Lilac and Dale had burst into laughter when they saw me leave the shed wiping my mouth. But I was beginning to realize something. I knew something they didn’t know.

My sisters had made a mistake.

The spell was going perfectly in every way possible except one...my intelligence was unaffected. I had every stereotypical bimbo behavior one could think of, except my thoughts never got light and fluffy and I never lost my sense of logic. And I was pretty sure I knew why. The component of the spell that was supposed to lock away my intelligence was my hair. They had most likely gotten that hair from my hairbrush, except it wasn’t my hairbrush. It was my friend Kaylee’s hairbrush. My sisters hadn’t known that Kaylee and I had accidentally switched hairbrushes the night before. I had an advantage and I intended to use it. And I knew exactly what I had to do.

The hardest part was hiding my intelligence from Daddy. He was so smart and intuitive and not easy to fool at all. But I couldn’t take a chance on anybody knowing and that included Daddy. So I giggled and twirled my hair and acted as if I didn’t have a brain in my head when I was around him. Or anybody else for that matter. Not that I had a choice...the giggle and the bimbo-speak happened whether I wanted them to or not. The only one I wasn’t sure about fooling was Mr. Jacobson, the butler. He had eyes that saw everything.

* * *

My hips wiggled as my five-inch heels clicked the marble walks on the way inside the mansion. I carried my shopping bags inside.

“Why, hello, April. A little shopping, sweetie?”

I glanced at Lilac as she made her way into the living room. I giggled. “Yep! I got the cutest thongs in the prettiest colors in the world! Yay! And look...new bras! They totally match the thongs and these bras are alllllllll double-Ds, cuz that’s what I wear now, you know?”

Lilac chuckled at my vapid expression. “That’s good. I must admit that hot pink halter-top goes great with that mini-skirt.”

I giggled. “Thanks, Lilac! That’s super sweet!”

Lilac chuckled again and left, thankfully. I had been worried that she was going to check my bags. I had been shopping in downtown Chrystal Heights, all right, and I had gotten thongs and bras, just like I said...but I had also gotten the components for a couple of spells I wanted to cast myself.

I made my way to the back of the mansion, my hips swaying helplessly as I walked. I took off my heels and walked barefoot over the grassy garden to an empty storage building. I was about to enter, but Jake, the dark-haired pool boy, saw me and came over to say hello. He had been working without a shirt and sweat gleamed on his stomach muscles. He had just the right amount of five o’clock shadow and my belly muscles twitched in response to his presence.

“Oh, hi, Jake!” I chirped.

“Hi, April. What’s a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?”

“Ohhhhh, I don’t know...just hanging out, you know?”

I couldn’t help it. Our conversation wasn’t exactly intellectually stimulating- neither one of us could have managed it, anyway- but his presence, his masculinity, his smell was filling me with a need I couldn’t ignore. Fortunately, I still had my intelligence. I would have gladly bent over right there and let him do me, but I had enough intelligence to know that I couldn’t risk getting pregnant. A pregnant witch loses her powers, which is why so few witches let themselves get knocked up. My mother let herself get pregnant because my father was a powerful warlock and rich as hell, so it was worth it, but few witches will make that sacrifice.

I still had to satisfy my need, however, so I took Jake by the hand- the hand that wasn’t on my ass- and led him inside the storage room. I dropped to my knees and unzipped his jeans, kissing those lovely stomach muscles. My red lips were fully swelled from my sisters’ spell by now and wrapping them around Jake’s hardening cock felt so natural. I slid my tightly-wrapped lips down that shaft slowly until I felt his cock filling my throat. I looked up and saw him looking down at me, my mouth full of cock, my red lips wrapped around the base of his shaft. Then I slid my mouth back up, my tongue sliding along the underside of his cock. Soon my head was bobbing back and forth, my mass of blonde hair brushing his thighs. Too soon I felt his shaft hardening between my lips and suddenly my mouth was full of cum. I swallowed it as fast as I could, my belly filling with warmth. I felt his fingers sliding into my hair as he came, shuddering. Afterward a very happy and satisfied pool boy left the storage room.

My brief interlude finished, I prepped the materials and cooked up my spells. They were alchemical in nature, which was more my specialty than my sisters’. I had to move fast, however; it was supposed to rain soon, the first rain of spring, and I would have only one chance to make use of it. I bottled the final products and nodded. If this didn’t work, they would know I hadn’t lost my intelligence. I had one shot; I had to make the most of it.

* * *

I woke up the following morning and I knew the bimbo transformation was nearly complete. My breasts had swelled to full double-Ds now. My hair was full and luscious and very, very blonde. My bimbo red lips had swelled so much I now talked with a thick lisp and my fingernails and toenails were bimbo red as well. My rounded hips rolled with an exotic wiggle and my ass had become swelled as well. Every movement I made screamed “bimbo”, from twirling my hair around my finger to my incessant giggle. And I wanted to suck cock in the worst way.

Sneaking into Dale’s room the night before had been the hardest part of my plan but I had gotten in and out with Dale never stirring. Lilac would be easier, hopefully.

Lilac was sitting on the back deck watching Jake clean the pool. The sky was darkening with the forecasted rain moving in so there would likely be no swimming today but it was always nice to look at Jake. Dale came out to join us at my invitation- I had told her I had gossip about Lilac- so the three of us entertained ourselves by watching the hot pool boy.

“Mmmmmm, wouldn’t you like some of that?” said Lilac. She wasn’t the most subtle of us.

Dale laughed. “Oh, if you want to risk getting pregnant, go ahead. I’d love to win our little competition.”

Lilac smirked. “I’m on the pill, sweetie. I’m not taking any chances.” She sniffed the air. “What is that lovely smell, anyway?”

I giggled. “Oh, that’s me! My new perfume...it’s called ‘Desire’. Isn’t it, like, awesome?”

Lilac nodded, enthralled. I wasn’t surprised it caught her attention. Her saliva had been a major component of the scent.

I giggled brainlessly. “Oh! You like? You want some?”

Lilac nodded. Dale snorted.

I handed Lilac the bottle. “Spray it on your boobs. It has the best effect there!” Lilac took the bottle and, glancing around, saw no one was looking and she sprayed the scent generously into her cleavage. I saw her nipples hardening almost immediately.

I thought I had messed up. Lilac was in a glazed lust and already was pulling Jake towards her cottage. Dale saw the effect and her eyes narrowed, looking at me thoughtfully. Fortunately, it started to rain then.

* * *

Lord Charles Dedlande Munthe III clasped his hands behind his back and gazed through the eight-foot plate glass window of his home office. The hedges gleamed from the misty rain, and Munthe looked on in approval. Then he turned and smiled at Jacobson.

“I must say, Jacobson, your idea was quite brilliant. Brilliant! I had no idea April was so clever. And cruel!

Jacobson nodded a single time in acknowledgement of the compliment. “Thank you, milord. I must agree. The state of Miss Dale’s hair is unchanged, I take it?”

“If you mean that Dale’s hair is gone, and with it her powers, you are quite right, Jacobson. The poor girl’s head is smoother than a crystal ball, and apparently it’s permanent. How April managed to switch Dale’s shampoo with her spellbound replacement is beyond me, but it was a capital idea. The only missing component was the first spring rain.”

Jacobson nodded again. “And Miss Lilac?”

Munthe chuckled. “She’s due sometime in January. I flew in the best pre-natal doctor in the country to keep an eye on her. She’ll be fine. A little humbler, perhaps, after being outsmarted by a bimbo. Apparently April’s perfume “Desire” that Lilac sprayed on her chest countered her birth control pills and made her extremely fertile.” He chuckled again. “Who would have believed that girl could fool everybody like that?”

Jacobson nodded. “Indeed, milord. Miss April is still unchanged though, is she not?”

Munthe nodded. “You are correct again, Jacobson. April fooled everybody and got what she wanted because everyone underestimated her. They did that because she seemed to be a dumb bimbo socialite. It was brilliant, Jacobson! She’ll stay that way. It will also teach her self-control since she apparently has to contend with some intense urges. Besides, it will always remind her not to trust appearances.”

“Indubitably, milord.”

“Well, Jacobson, would you like to officially declare the winner? It was your idea, after all.”

“Thank you, milord. Very well, then...if I could be permitted the liberty of bastardizing T.S. Eliot...?”

“Yes, yes, please do, Jacobson.”

“Thank you, milord. April is the cruelest Munthe for breeding Lilac out of the Dedlande by mixing mammaries and Desire after stealing Dale’s roots with spring rain.”

“Capital, Jacobson. You have excellent vowels.”

“Thank you, milord.”

“Are you sure you won’t split an infinitive? Just for me?”

“Quite sure, milord.”

THE END