The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This fictional story is about an underage kid having sex with his mom by using mind control. If you can’t handle this grow up, go away, or drop dead you pick one.

Mama Has A SqueezeBox, I Don’t Sleep At Night.

My mom was always a hot piece of ass, she’s tall with large breasts and flowing curly black hair. Her skin is very pale, save for the few freckles she has on her chest and bridge of her nose. I always knew that everyone thought she was hot and it didn’t really annoy me too much because I thought she was hot too.

Sometimes my friends would say something out of line and I would get mad at them but I would never get mad at my mom. After all she didn’t flaunt her looks at all, she dressed conservatively and only acted like a lady at all times. When my dad died she had a lot of men after her, but she didn’t date any of them. I think because my dad was a bit of a hard ass, my mom was taking a break from all men, for a time.

My mom worked hard after my dad died at a near by bank and would come home exhausted after work, she would always flop down on the easy chair and sleep for an hour at least. She would dress up for work and many times wearing tasteful short skirts, which were popular at the time. As she slept, I would get very excited starting at her pantyhose covered legs and feet, sometimes a peek down her blouse could be rewarded with a view of her large breasts incased in her fancy bras. Her large cleavage would give me a woody every time, and although this may sound sick, her sweaty feet smell could get me almost drunk with arousal. I guess I’m a feet, leg, tit, and ass man, oh, and since I mentioned it her ass was a little bigger than lets say a model, but boy was it round and uplifted. I was only fifteen at this time and horny all the time; I’m still a bit of a pervert but at the time my hormones were on the run.

Well after I knew she would be asleep, I would lay on the couch with a blanket over my lap stroking my hard dick. Sometime I would cum right there but most times I would whack off until she started to wake up then I would go to the bathroom to finish off. She was quite a site lying there helpless and asleep. I would often fanaticize about pushing her legs apart and ripping her pantyhose open and her panties off and pushing my dick all the way into her and fucking her like a madman.

Well this sweet torture went on for quite awhile until one day when I got sick, with the flu. I stayed home from school but my mom had to work. When she came home that evening I was all set for a good spanking of my monkey, but she had brought home food. We ate a big meal right away of take out chicken, in the living room. I was at first disappointed not to have my normal show, but that disappointment was soon ended.

She sat opposite from me at the coffee table, cross legged in her short skirt and a blouse that had more than three buttons unbuttoned. The table was glass so I had a great view, of her crouch up her skirt. I stayed wrapped in the blanket because I had such a ragging hard on. Well she was very tired (I guess she missed her nap as much as I did) and she was telling a story that I think was impossible to follow even for her. Besides I was looking up her dress and not really listening.

Something very strange happened to me at that very moment, my mom even noticed it from my startled expression. I though I had cum in my pants, at first because it felt like a pop in my dick followed by a shiver running up to the back of my brain. I then felt hot all over flowing from my head to my fingers and my toes. I became accustomed to the warmth and looked at my mom. She asked if I felt ok, I said I did but just a little strange.

I laid back and she came over to feel my head, as she did I got a great view of her tits down her blouse. I wished she would stay that way for awhile and took advantage of the view while I had it. This was great, but then I noticed she was not moving at all, I looked up at her face and it was as blank as a slate. I was startled and then she started to move again. She said I felt fine, not hot at all, but I did look very flushed. She went to get a cool towel for my head and left for the bathroom.

I knew right then that somehow I had controlled her for that instant. When she came back I decided to try to see if I was right, and make her do something she would not normally do. After she placed the towel on my head, she sat down across from me to finish her food up but she sat with her legs at her side not cross-legged as before. I thought to her without words to sit the way she was sitting before, she went blank and complied almost at once. I was shocked but I tried to stay calm, the first thought that came to my mind was to get her naked so I could just look at that great body of hers, but it then dawned on me I could even fuck her if I wanted.

As thoughts raced through my mind, I looked at my mom and saw that blank expression on her face. It seamed that every thought that I had, about what I wanted her to do was being sent to her and she was getting confused. I focused my thoughts and tried to go blank a little myself. She instantly started talking and acted like noting had just happened. I was in and out of her mind at will, now it was time for me to see how to control this power.

At this time, I wish to bring up a couple points that may or may not be in your mind, first how come I didn’t question how this was happening and second didn’t I consider that I was violating my mother in a very perverse way. Well on both points I wish to say you must excuse me because I had a very hard erection, and it seamed that I had stumbled on a way to get relief. At fifteen, when you have a hard on it’s usually “any port in a storm”.

My mom was talking and eating her chicken, when I thought to her to stop, wipe up her hands and face and get up. She went blank and got up as I said.

I asked her, “Can you hear me, and do you know who I am?”

She responded, “Yes I can hear you, I know that I must do what you say, but I don’t know your name.”

I told her in a commanding voice, “squeeze your tits and rub your pussy, as you tell me how much of a slut you are. Tell me you need to fuck me bad!”

My mom grabbed her tits and was squeezing them hard while she was rubbing her pussy like it was on fire. Then she spoke in a monotone voice (unfortunately), “I am a slut, I need you to fuck me bad.” Then she stopped and dropped her hands with that dam blank expression on her face.

Well I saw that my mom needed some help in the hot slut department, so I went back to thinking what I wanted her to do instead of talking commands to her. I imagined in my mind my mom swaying and dancing seductively with a smutty grin on her face and a devious gleam in her eyes. Instantly she came to life just as I imagined, it seamed that my mental images where easier to convey than general verbal descriptions.

I thought to her to take off her top and slip out of her skirt, as she did this I had her turn it in to a strip tease for me. I had her turn around and around, occasionally grinding her hips at me. When she took off her skirt I had her turn her back to me slip the skirt down slowly while keeping her legs strait. When she was bent down fully I had her grab her ankles. I had her moaning as she ran her hands up and down the back of her legs, squeezing her ass as she slid her hands up to it.

I made her come over to the side of the couch, and I sat up, she stood between my legs. I had already taken off my own boxer shorts so I was naked from the waist down, she stood before me in black pantyhose, white panties and a frilly white but heavily reinforced bra. My dick was about to explode and I was trembling all over, when I reached out to touch her legs it felt like electricity was running through my hands. I rubbed her legs with both hands on the outside of her thighs, from her knees up to her ass, then holding on to her ass I pulled her to me. Turning my head to the side I pressed her belly into my cheek and I just hugged her while smelling her sweet perfume. Squeezing her ass and running my hands up her back and down her legs probably would have made me cum all by themselves, but when I looked up at her big tits looming over me, I held my cum off.

Her tits were packed into her bra like 2 overstuffed pillows pushed into too small pillowcases. Each breast hung low wrapped in that white bra material with those stitched patterns in it, edged with lace at the top of each cup. I reached up and grabbed her tits hard and kneaded the flesh with both my hands. Staring at those large melons, I twisted and pulled on them through the bra, then reaching around I tried to take it off, but couldn’t. I compelled her to take off her bar and made her smile and look into my eyes when she did it. Mom’s jugs flowed out from under bra cups like running water. The large nipples danced before me waiting to be sucked by me, they weren’t hard but with just a thought they firmed up.

Firming up her nipples gave me a thought, I pushed in her mind to need for me to suck her nipples. I explained to her that I was her son but being an tremendous nymphomaniac she need to get herself off, and I was available. She was told that she was ashamed but too turned on to stop, her cunt was wet as well and she ached to have my dick inside her. Mom started to push my head into her tits and a new smell of arousal came from her. I sucked and licked her tits, pushed my head between them and squeezed them around me as I licked her cleavage. I went a little nuts at this point and started to squeeze, lick, suck and even smack her all over.

I grabbed her pantyhose and panties and ripped them down to her ankles, pushing them all down until they where rolled up at her feet. I thought to her to lay back on the floor and spread her legs as wide as she could, as she did her hose slid off of one foot and her cunt looked as wet as a sponge. Once down I leaped on top of her and stabbed my dick at her pussy. I missed a few times, but with some direction mom guided my dick into her hot, tight hole. I pumped over and over into her, my back arched like a cat, ramming deeper and deeper. My cock was cumming before I even was aware of it through the tremendous feelings I was having. Spewing seed out of me like pee, I jerked and twitched and dug my fingers into her ass. I held on to her as she was grinding underneath me panting with me, and rubbing my head and running her fingers through my hair. I stayed in that position for a while, feeling calm and peaceful as she stroked me.

When I recovered I stood up over her and looked down at her cunt as it leaked cum, thinking that’s my little fuck toy. I was dripping cum out of my dick, so I moved over to her face and dipped some cum in her mouth (that she opened on command). Then I felt I had some pee in me, so I dropped to me knees and leaning over her, positioning my hose in her mouth. I shot a steady stream of pee into her mouth pushing to her to swallow it down and like a good slut she didn’t miss a drop. I leaned back on her belly and for some reason slapped her hard in the face.

I was drained and freaked out as the enormity hit me of what I had just done. I conveyed to mom to stay naked and clean up the dinner and her clothes, then to join me in the shower. As an important after thought I had her brush her teeth.

I had a hot shower and tried to calm down. Soon mom came in to the bathroom and after her mouth cleaning, joined me in the shower. I rubbed her down with soap and had her do the same to me. After we rinsed off, I had her give me my first blow job and she swallowed my cum down as she had swallowed my pee earlier.

After the shower I told my mom to go get dressed and forget all that had happened. I left her with the though that I needed my sleep and to not disturb me for the rest of the night. I needed some sleep after cumin two times, and I was still very freaked out by all that was going on so fast. I hopped that all this would seam to make sense more in the morning. I hit the hay and slept like the dead.

END OF PART ONE