The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

StareWare

by Xenos

Chapter Two: “A Friend in Deed”

Martina Velasquez hopped out of bed feeling fresh and fit as a fiddle. In the three nights since she’d started using her new StareWare program, she’d already gotten used to the wet spot in the center of her bed each morning. On the first day, Marti had panicked. She’d frantically gathered up her sheets and had run down to the laundry room before either of her roommates saw her. This morning, though, she rather liked the dampness and the deep musky smell that filled the room. In fact, she decided, she would probably let these sheets go another day or two before she changed them to clean ones.

In her mind, she had no recollection of how the wet spot had gotten there. Based on what she had witnessed with Jenna in the doorway three nights previous, she certainly had her guesses. It really didn’t matter. As of yesterday, her new StareWare Weight Loss Program had already helped her shed several pounds. Marti hoped another couple would be gone when she weighed herself today.

Despite her assumed nocturnal actvity beneath the sheets, Marti found herself waking up fresh and invigorated each morning. This made it not only easy, but enjoyable to perform her quick ten minute set of morning sit-ups and push-ups. She could already feel her stomach muscles beginning to firm and tighten. It was nice to feel sexy.

Once done with her exercises, Marti pulled on a pair of well-worn jeans and a clean shirt and headed out into the kitchen.When she arrived, the Latin woman was taken aback at the sight of her red haired roommate Jenna. She was sitting at the table in daze, absently playing with her Froot Loops. Her normally bright blue eyes didn’t even look up and she looked as if she hadn’t slept in days.

“Oh shit,” muttered Marti, a sudden realization hitting her.

Due to their contrasting work schedules, Marti and Jenna rarely got to spend time together. During the week, it was rare for them to do much more than pass each other in the hall. Sundays were the only time where the two of them could do anything to maintain their once strong friendship. This being Sunday, it was the first time Marti had seen Jenna since their late night encounter three nights previous.

“What’s the matter with you?” asked the overly tired Pharmaceutical Lab Technician Her gaze was still hanging over her half-eaten bowl of cereal.

“When was the last time you slept?” asked Marti. She began to realize that Jenna, having been exposed to the StareWare three evenings ago, was experiencing the same sleeplessness she, herself, had encountered.

“Not sure. I think I’m sick or something. Thank God I’ve got the day off.”

Marti leaned in close, “I’m so sorry, honey. I think this is all my fault.”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s my weight loss software,” Marti grabbed her friend by the shoulder. “Come with me. I think I can help.”

It took some effort, but the olive-skinned woman finally managed to get the sleep-deprived Jenna down the hall and into Marti’s bedroom. The poor thing moved as if large weights were attached to her feet.

“Just sit down for a minute,” Marti said, helping her friend to the foot of the bed.

Marti closed the shades and blocked the daylight with blanket she had strung to the ceiling . It wasn’t pitch black, but it was dark enough. Satisfied,, Marti grabbed her PDA and set the StareWare program running.

“It sounds tinnier,” Jenna muttered absently.

“Shitty speakers,” said Marti. “It doesn’t matter, though. Just look at the lights.”

Jenna lay back and opened her eyes. She could see the pulsing lights from the monitor as they reflected off the walls and ceiling. “Mmm. The lights are pretty.”

Marti felt utterly horrible at the moment. She remembered her two hours of sleepless misery before realizing that the StareWare had implanted a sort of mental addiction to itself in her mind. The hellish two hours of tossing and turning for Marti had been three full days for Jenna. It was a wonder that the redhead was functioning at all.

As the binaural tones and high frequency flashes of light continued to do their work, Marti wondered if her friend would ever forgive her. She looked so exhausted lying there in her nightshirt and panties. Marti could hardly blame her friend if she hated her for causing it all.

Marti laid herself down on the bed adjacent to Jenna and brought her face close. “I’m so sorry I did this to you,” she whispered while running her fingers softly through the locks of flowing red hair. “We’ll let you get a few hours of sleep and then we’ll figure out how to configure everything so you can get back to normal, okay?”

“Mmmm. It’s okay,” said Jenna. She had a weak, yet definite smile. “It feels good.”

Marti had never really noticed just how beautiful Jenna was. Among the three roommates, Kristy was the hot one, Marti was the Plain Jane and Jenna had always been—well, she’d always just been Jenna. The fact of the matter was that Jenna—at least in Marti’s mind—was definitely the most beautiful of the three. With her pale skin contrasting with those unbelievably cute freckles, she absolutely had the face of an angel. And now, as her chest swelled with deeper and deeper breaths, Jenna wondered how she could have missed it before.

Oh, and those whimpers she was making now as her hands slid slowly over her nightshirt and down between her legs—so adorable. And sexy, too. With the lights flashing and the tones pulsing from the computer across the room, Marti really loved the way that Jenna got her wet—just by laying there on her bed. So pretty.

When Jenna’s eyes fluttered open briefly, Marti was certain that Jenna knew how beautiful she was, too. Those bright blue eyes didn’t look so tired now in the alternating flashes of yellow and green light. They were smoldering, on fire, just like the spot between Marti’s now trembling legs.

“I smell sex,” Jenna mumbled from deep within her haze.

Marti could smell it, too. The scent lingered from the night before and mingled with her newfound arousal. As Jenna’s slow manipulations of her own sex through her nightshirt grew more firm, Marti imagined her friend’s juices flowing and mixing with the remnants of her own, and to her—in that moment, that sweet and perfect moment—it was the most beautiful thing she’d ever imagined.

A distant sigh from Jenna—“I want sex.”

For a brief second, Marti snapped alert. She felt Jenna’s hand—her soft, delicate hand—slide beneath her and begin fumbling with the buttons on her jeans—her wet, steaming jeans. Four days ago, the conservatively raised Marti would have freaked out at this. But now, it was different. She had inadvertently hurt her best friend—her beautiful, writhing best friend.

The only thing she could do was to help make things right.

Marti leaned in and kissed Jenna deeply on the lips. Jenna responded by sliding the most soft and delicious tongue Marti had ever tasted deep into her mouth. “Yes,” Marti breathed as Jenna got the jeans open. The redhead slid her hand down between Marti’s juicy thighs.

The only thing she could do to make things right was to give dear Jenna what she wanted.

“Oh god,” Jenna moaned. “I want sex!”

“I know, baby. I’ll take care of it.”

II.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

“Hey you two lesbos,” Kristy called through Marti’s door, “let’s do something. I’m fucking bored out here!”

The StareWare program had run its course. The room sat dark and silent. Both girls stirred beneath the sheets at the sound of Kristy’s beckoning. With a glance at the clock, Marti realized that it was already just after three and that some eight hours had passed.

“Go away!” Jenna groaned from under the sheets. “It’s our day off!”

“It’s my day off, too. Let’s do something fun!” Kristy opened the door and stepped into the darkness. Her eyes fixed upon the seemingly single form of Jenna and Marti huddled beneath the sheets. “Holy fuck, you two really are lesbos!”

Marti reached up and hurled a pillow at Kristy. “Go away. We’re taking a nap.”

“You mean, you were taking a nap,” Kristy grinned, still in her own nightshirt after having worked late the previous night. “You’re up, now. So let’s find something to do!”

“Go make a cocktail or something,” Marti insisted, the mental cobwebs of finally beginning to clear. “We’ll be out in a minute.”

Kristy decided that this was an adequate response. She turned and headed out the door, but stopped briefly. “You two weren’t really just dyking it up in here, were you?” Her nose knew the answer, but her mind refused to accept it.

Jenna, her own sleepy mind coming back to life, groaned in frustration and threw the other pillow across the room. “Go away for shit’s sake!”

Then, with the bedroom door closed and both Jenna and Marti alone again, the inevitable awkward moment presented itself. Though neither could remember anything that had happened after the first minute or so of the StareWare program’s execution, there was plenty of evidence available. Conclusions could be drawn. The huge puddle of orgasmic juices beneath the two girls and the undeniable fact that neither of them wore a stitch of clothing were just two of the more obvious clues.

“I’m so sorry,” said Marti as the reality of the last eighty hours crashed in around her.

Jenna was starting to put it all together in her own mind. “Your new diet plan,” she muttered from deeply buried beneath the damp sheets, “it’s one of those StareWare programs, right?”

“You’ve heard of them?” asked Marti, a bit surprised. Jenna was rarely one to be up in the wee hours of the morning when the half-hour commercials were dominating the TV.

“Yeah, I happened to catch an infomercial the other night when I couldn’t sleep. Managed to log a few hours on their web site last night, too.”

Again, Marti felt a rush of guilt. That, too, had been her fault. “I’m sorry. I didn’t think you’d be coming home that night.”

Jenna reached up and placed a soft, freckled hand on her friend’s shoulder. “It’s okay, babes, really. Now that we know what’s up, we can get a handle on it. You can uplink the program to my PDA, I can configure it for me, and ween myself off it.”

“I never meant to do this to you.” Marti was on the brink of tears.

“Look, I’m not sure what happened here, but I’m fairly certain that I enjoyed it.” Without actually remembering any of the lesbian activities she’d participated in, Jenna still could feel the heat in the room. She knew what had happened.

Before rising from the bed, Marti sighed. “I still think I should sit myself down and read the fucking manual.”

III.

Kristy was out of the shower, made up, and dressed by the time Marti and Jenna came out of the bedroom. She dying to get the dope on what had been going on in the bedroom. The two friends would commonly take Sunday naps on the sofa together, so there was a possibility that she was reading more into it than was there. Oh, who was she trying to kid? She knew what was up.

It was Sunday, there was fun to be had, and Kristy knew that nagging questions could only get in the way of that goal. Better to just zip it up and figure out what adventure the afternoon had in store for them. Too many waves and her adventure would be a solo one.

“Any ideas for something wild and crazy to do?” asked the blonde dancer as her friends filed into the living room.

Marti pulled the shade aside and looked out the window. It was a gloomy day, at best.“I dunno. Something outdoors seems to be out of the question.”

Jenna, much better after eight hours of sleep—or whatever she’d been doing—was a bit more ambitious. “Let’s hit Chauncy’s downstairs for a few hours. The late game hasn’t even started, yet, so the place will be packed with hot hunkos in need of some lovin’.”

Marti’s green eyes grew wide at the suggestion, but to Kristy’s surprise, the Latina didn’t instantly veto the idea as expected. The blonde woman wondered just what the heck was up. Again, for fear of jinxing it, she didn’t press the issue.

A half hour later, the three friends were inside the sports bar that took up the larger portion of their building’s first floor and were having quite a good time. The afternoon, at least on the surface, seemed pretty normal.

One oddity, though, was that Kristy didn’t have to work double time at scoring free drinks from horny guys to cover for Marti’s typical lack of desire to flirt it up and get her own. In fact, Marti seemed to have cornered the attention of not one, but three different guys over at a table by the big screen TV. Meanwhile, Jenna had completely disappeared on at least two different occasions. One time, Kristy had even spotted her coming out of the men’s room a few seconds behind one of the burly jock types who had set up shop at the bar.

Kristy ignored the behavioral oddities due, in no small part, to the fact that she was having no trouble finding horny guys to ply her with shots and expensive mixed drinks containing vast quantities of alcohol. By seven o’clock, just as the late game was starting to wind down, all three girls were drunk and having a grand old time.

“Dammit!” cried Jenna in a voice loud enough to be heard over the din of the TV’s and jukebox.

“What’s wrong, babes?” asked Kristy from her bar stool a few feet away.

“I’ve got to get up early for work tomorrow!” pouted the slender redhead as she followed her woeful remark with a shot of chilled tequila.

“Sucks to be you,” Kristy grinned with a playful tone in her voice.

“Come on, babes,” said Marti, who rose from the table a bit too quickly. She had to steady herself for a moment. “I think I’m about spent, too.”

“Awww, come on!” Kristy whined at the thought of being left on her own. “You don’t have to be to work until four in the afternoon, Marti!”

“I know,” Marti slurred, “but that has absolutely no bearing on the fact that right now, at this very moment in time, I’m completely shitfaced and need to pass out.”

With a brief flurry of drunken hugs and this-was-so-much-fun-let’s-do-it-again’s Marti and Jenna left Kristy at the bar and headed out.

“I’m not sure I can do it,” said Marti as the girls stepped onto the waiting elevator.

“Do what?” Jenna asked while brushing a stray lock of red hair from her eyes.

“Dump that software and configure it for you,” Marti explained as her third attempt at pressing the button for their floor met with success. “I think I’m too drunk to do it.”

“Shit.” Jenna, despite the effects of the alcohol, was fully aware of the implications of not having her StareWare fix prior to trying to sleep. “What can we do? I need to sleep so I can get some work done tomorrow. I did almost nothing for the whole second half of last week.”

“I know, I know.” Marti was thinking. She wanted to help her friend. In fact, she knew that she needed to help her friend. But, she was certain that there was absolutely no chance of setting up the software in her current state.

The elevator doors had opened by the time Marti had settled on a solution. “You’re plenty thin, and are already at your ideal weight, so my weight loss settings shouldn’t affect you, much. I’ve got the other settings all really low, so one more night using my settings shouldn’t affect you all that much.”

Jenna followed her roommate out of the elevator, “So what the hell does all that mean?”

“It means,” Marti said as she waved her PinkLinked PDA in front of the door to unlock it, “that you’re just going to have to sleep in my room tonight and we’ll sort it all out tomorrow.”

Something new in Jenna’s soul was thrilled at the thought.

IV.

Despite her best intentions, even the great and powerful party animal Kristy Reynolds wasn’t going to make it through the Sunday Night game. An inconceivable number of drinks and an even greater number of shots had gotten her to the point where she was in danger of losing consciousness. Worse yet, even the overweight wannabe jocks were starting to look hot, and Kristy just didn’t want to wake up on a coyote date.

“Thanks, Lindy.” She waved to young woman who was pulling double duty as bartender and waitress. “I gots to go.”

“You gonna make it alright?” Lindy asked as she looked up from washing the glasses behind the bar.

“Been worse before,” Kristy assured her. “And, I’ll be worse again. Ain’t nothin’ but a walk in the park, babes.”

“Be careful.”

Kristy nodded and made her way out the door and into the rainy night.

The trip around the corner, the ride on the elevator, and the subsequent unlocking and opening of her apartment door went without a single hitch. As an exotic dancer, Kristy found herself at least somewhat inebriated nearly every single day. It’s not that she drank because that’s what dancer’s did, but rather, Kristy Reynolds drank because she was a dancer. Plain and simple, a couple of pops over the course of an evening really helped to take the edge off the reality of how she earned her living.

And so it was that practice had, in fact, made perfect. Navigation while under the influence was a fairly simple task.

Inside the kitchen of her apartment, Kristy didn’t bother turning on the light. At this stage, she was doing an adequate job of keeping herself upright, but wasn’t certain that that would continue much longer. By the time she got to the hallway, she’d already undone her tight skirt and the tails of her blouse hung down over her hips and ass.

Before getting to her own door, though, she heard a noise. Humming, hissing, beeping, and—what was that? Moaning? The strange and very faint sounds were definitely coming from Marti’s room. There were also yellow and green flashes of light coming out from under the door.

As softly as possible in her drunken state, Kristy tiptoed over to the Marti’s door and pressed her head close. Beneath the pink noise and oscillating electronic tones, there was definitely the sound of moaning. Not only from Marti, but Jenna was in there as well!

All three girls had been friends since college. Never once had Kristy suspected that Jenna or Marti might be a lesbians. But, as she continued to listen through the door, it did start to make a bit of sense. Jenna was pretty—very pretty in fact. Her two mile morning runs had kept her in near perfect shape and her skin—yes, her pale white skin—it contrasted so perfectly with the fiery red hair that flowed down her back like lava from a volcano. It was no wonder that Marti wanted to fuck her.

And Marti. Sure, she could stand to lose a few pounds, but she was pretty, too. That olive-bronze Latina skin without a single blemish or mark... Those shimmering green eyes—green eyes that could stare a hole right through Kristy’s now rapidly beating heart. And, of course—those lips. So full... So wet... Kristy could almost feel them suckling at her tit, while her tongue flicked across her swollen nipple.

Of course they were lesbians! How could they not be?

Kristy had no intention of interrupting her two beautiful friends, but the hotter and hotter she got, the more her resolve weakened.. They’d surely be too caught up in each other to notice her, right? As one hand moved down between her legs and began rubbing her pussy through her thin silk panties, the other one moved slowly to the doorknob. Just one quick peek and she’d be out of there. Even before the door opened, Kristy could envision her two sexy, sexy roommates locked in a violent, yet loving, sixty-nine. Frantic tongues... Teeth flashing... Nibbling at the folds of what Kristy imagined could only be the two most beautiful pussies in the world.

Ducking into the room and closing the door behind her, the scene in her mind paled in comparison to what she saw. There, in the flashing lights—Kristy absently noted how beautiful those flashing lights were—Jenna was on the bed, her feet and shoulders bearing her weight as she thrust her hips upward. Marti, on her knees with her hands in the small of Jenna’s back to help hold her up, had her face buried deeply in the hot folds of Jenna’s cunt.

Just moments ago, Kristy would have thought it impossible to see anything more beautiful and sexy as the image she had created in her own mind. But, there it was—Jenna and Marti face fucking with raw abandon. Leaning back against the dresser, Kristy lowered herself to the floor and shoved all five fingers into her pussy right up to the knuckles. With increasing moans of pleasure, she pressed even deeper as the lovemaking continued on the bed.

Kristy couldn’t see where it came from, but somehow Marti managed to come up with her dildo, “Mr. Bigg”—and, oh how big it was! The huge black chunk of latex and vinyl was a foot long and had a diameter of something roughly equivalent to “holy shit.” It had been a gag gift from Kristy to Marti several years back. Kristy was so happy to learn that her beautiful, lovely, sexy friend had not only kept it, but was using it to perform such a glorious act. The sweat soaked Marti was frantically jamming it in and out of herself while her mouth continued to work on the violently flailing Jenna.

Kristy cried out as her senses went into overload. Lights flashing... Tones pulsing... By now, Kristy was so worked up that her entire hand, right up to the wrist, was frantically jamming itself into her pussy, regardless of the awkward angle the task presented.

Suddenly, Marti stopped for a moment and looked over at Kristy. She gasped in fear that she’d be scolded for sneaking in on them like this. Try as she might, though, she couldn’t stop slamming her fist in and out of herself in rhythm with the pulsing lights that filled the room.

“You’d better figure out how to haul your sorry ass over here if you want me to help you with that,” Marti mewed before turning her attentions back to the sweet pussy hovering before her face.