The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

StareWare: Chapter 4

by Xenos

Story Tags: MC, MA, SF, FF (so far -new additions at the end of the list)

Chapter Four: “Deep Fried Horn Dogs”

“Come on, baby. Let us see your tits!”

“Why don’t you let me see your cock?” Marti Velsquez retorted while sliding a beer in front of the well dressed pervert at the bar. On previous nights, she would have been put off by such dialog. Tonight, the sexually explicit comments just seemed rude rather than downright offensive.

“Have you lost some weight?” asked Karl, one of Marti’s regular and more decent customers.

Marti blushed. In fact, she had lost nearly 8 pounds in just under a week. “Maybe a few. Does it show?”

“It does,” smiled the middle aged man. “And your spirits seem to have gotten a lift, too. New boyfriend?”

“Nope,” Marti grinned. “Still playing the field.”

“I’d like to play in your field.” It was the pervert two seats down from Karl.

“Watch your fucking mouth or I’ll toss you out into the fields,” came Marti’s stern reply.

Marti had been on her shift for almost two hours, but she still had a few more things to do before she was caught up. She and Kristy had been 45 minutes late for work. They’d awoken from their afternoon tryst in time, but the journey to work had taken much longer than usual.

The new adjustments and reinforcements from their latest StareWare session had had a profound effect on both of them. It had taken nearly all of Marti’s guile and energy to keep Kristy from having sex with every person they met along the way. And, it had taken the remainder of her will to keep from fucking each of them herself.

She was thankful that Karl had stopped by. She hadn’t lost her professionalism, but it was difficult to keep her mind free of lustful thoughts about everyone she encountered. While most of her customers were, despite their appearances, disgusting and deviant pigs, Karl was one of the good guys. He was polite and proper—and he wasn’t too hard to look at. If Marti’s mind was going to be flashing perverted thoughts about someone, she was much happier to have Karl acting as the object of her fantasies than one of the other scum bags in the place.

“I haven’t seen Gabby tonight,” Karl said as he slid his empty beer across the bar and patiently waited for a replacement. “Is she here?”

“Gabby” was the name that Kristy used at work. Most of the dancers used assumed names to help protect their privacy while not on the job.

Marti, while reaching into the cooler for Karl’s next beer, pointed her nose toward the door at the back of the club. “She’s working the VIP room tonight.”

“That’s new, isn’t it?” Karl asked.

It was new. Kristy hardly ever worked the VIP room unless someone called in sick and Mamma Kat, the club’s owner, was forced to find a replacement. The rules were much more lax back there, so long as the money kept flowing. Marti had never even seen the room, but it was common knowledge—in there, away from the prying eyes of casual observers, there was touching, grinding, and worse. If the stories were true, then it wouldn’t be out of the question for blow jobs and even outright intercourse to be going on, either.

The thought of Kristy’s sweat covered and perfectly sculpted body riding up and down on some seedy insurance agent’s cock was making it difficult to focus on the job at hand. With great effort and an almost surprising hint of sadness, Marti swept the images from her mind.

Imagining her own improved, but not yet perfect, body sliding up and down on Karl’s throbbing prick was a better thing to think about, anyway. Her efficiency was definitely down a notch, but the job was getting done. Time, itself, seemed to blur into some sort of sexual entity and before long, the work day was over.

II.

Jenna Carlisle held the BioLink unit in her hand. She’d spent the better part of her afternoon working up a proposal that would allow her to begin a reworking of the original StareWare project—this time, creating their own line of software and supplements. It was far better than trying to piggy back on the ethically challenged StareWare Company. Everything looked good on paper, so her hopes were high that she could get approval at the board meeting next week.

Under the pretense that she needed to make sure everything was catalogued correctly, Jenna had brought home both of the bins she’d retrieved from storage. She wouldn’t do too much right away; it would be easier and far more efficient to put the large scale elements of her plans into action once she had funding and a full-time staff. For now, she just wanted to make sure that things stabilized here at home.

Marti had really made a mess of things with her lack of understanding of what she had purchased that fateful night. It had been sloppy of her to not purchase at least a VR Headset to ensure that both Kristy and Jenna avoided exposure. Worse than that, though, was Marti’s constant insistence that she was going to figure out a way to revert everything back to normal.

The poor thing just didn’t seem to understand that the damage had already been done. The only way to move now, was forward.

Jenna, BioLink units in hand, heard her two roommates coming home from work. No covert operations were necessary for tonight’s plans. She got up and headed into the living room with three of the “borrowed” BioLink units in hand.

III.

“How do these things work again?” Kristy asked. She was eyeing the alien looking devices on the coffee table.

Jenna held one of the small units up. It looked rather like a silvery spider and was about the size of a half-dollar coin. “It attaches behind your head and these prongs connect directly to your spinal chord. They allow your nervous system and conscious mind to communicate with PinkLink devices.”

Kristy, still a bit sticky from her night in the VIP room, shook her head. “I don’t think that’s for me.”

Like her blonde roommate, Marti didn’t really like the idea, either. Then again, the alternative was considerably less desirable.

“At this point,” she mused, thoughts of Karl still dancing in the back of her mind, “we don’t really have any other option. Running with the TV’s and stereos is just too dangerous.”

Jenna nodded, “Especially if we’re each going to be tweaking settings to try to get the best results. Accidental exposure to each other’s programs could mess us up pretty badly.”

“Do we know how to install these?” Marti asked. She took one into her own hand and examined it for the first time.

“It’s a breeze,” Jenna assured her. “They say it hurts like a bitch for a minute, but beyond that, it’s a piece of cake.”

Kristy still wasn’t keen on the plan. “I’m not into that pain shit.”

Jenna sighed, “I’ll go first, then. Marti, you can install it. Kristy, you adjust your settings so your PDA knows your ideal weight and body shape. With your height, running at Marti’s settings, you’ll end up being a twig.”

Kristy held her PDA and stared at the screen blankly. She had no idea what to do.

“It’s easy—only takes a minute,” said Jenna, her blue eyes growing somewhat impatient. “Just hit the Weight Loss Reset. That’ll bring everything back to zero and you can go through the questionnaire.”

Satisfied that Kristy would be able to handle the task at hand, Jenna turned her attention toward Marti. “You ready to hook me up?”

Marti held the alien looking device in her hand and regarded it with a bit of trepidation. “I just put it at the base of your skull and hit that little button there, right?”

Jenna nodded. Turning sideways on the sofa, she pulled her long red hair around her shoulder and offered Marti access to the back of her neck.

“What the hell are these ‘weight distribution settings’ thingies?” asked Kristy.

“Don’t worry about it,” answered Jenna. “Just click ‘default distribution’ and you’ll be fine.”

By now, Marti had gotten on her knees behind Jenna and had placed the BioLink unit squarely onto the back of her neck. “You ready for this?”

“No time like the present.”

Click.

Imagine the pain of giving birth. Then, imagine the pain of giving birth through your eye socket rather than via traditional means. Multiply that by twelve. For Jenna, that would represent a small fraction of the agony that passed through her when Marti installed the BioLink unit.

“Okay,” Jenna said, figting back the tears. “Go ahead and do Kristy. I’ll be right back.”

It was nearly impossible to stay on her feet as the agony of the new implant gave the world a deep red glow. Jenna was certain that she was going to be sick, but she couldn’t let the nervous Kristy know about it. If either of the girls chickened out at this point, it would certainly ruin Jenna’s plans.

“Are you okay?” asked Marti as Jenna slowly staggered toward the bathroom.

Without looking back, Jenna answered. “I got something in my eye. Do Kristy.”

Once behind the closed door of the bathroom, Jenna sat on the closed toilet and put her head in her hands. The hammering in her head had reduced to an agonizing throbbing—which was rather nice. Her nausea got a bit worse for a moment, though, as the BioLink unit began to work. In her mind, she could feel the device connecting itself and running its initial diagnostics. She had watched a computer process data a thousand times, but to actually feel it—that was new.

Reaching her hand out to the sink counter for support, Jenna rode the waves of pain. Through the crimson agony in her mind, she realized that for the first time in days, she was completely free of thoughts of sex and lust. The clarity of mind was, itself, a sort of turn-on for her. Even though the room was spinning out of control, Jenna’s thoughts were solid and clear.

It was a relief to see that her plans for the coming weeks looked just as sound from this perspective.

As the BioLink unit finished its calibration, the pain subsided even further. Jenna found it easy to connect her mind to her PinkLinked PDA and learn that she had a new voicemail message from Tom. She didn’t listen to it—she already knew that it was just a plea for another chance. One day soon, he would get the chance to see her again—though he would surely grow to regret it.

“Owww! FUCK!”

Snapped from her plotting at the sound of Kristy’s screams, Jenna dropped her mental connection with the PDA and raced back out into the living room.

“I didn’t do anything different,” Marti cried with a look of horror upon her face.

“Kristy,” Jenna said as she plopped down to her knees and brought her head in close to her friend. “What’s your PDA password?”

“It hurts! Oh fuck, it hurts!”

Jenna grabbed a chunk of Kristy’s hair and pulled. “Focus! What’s your password!”

Between screams, Kristy managed to answer the redhead.

Immediately, Jenna’s mind went to work. Her imagination locked onto the PDA and accessed it with ease. It hardly took any concentration to locate and activate the StareWare software. Turning Kristy over, she heaved a sigh of relief as the blonde’s body relaxed. Kristy’s agonizing grimace was replaced with a soft, distant smile.

“Mmmm. That’s much better,” Kristy mewed in a low, husky voice.

“Alright.” Wasting no time, Jenna turned to face the horror stricken Marti. “It’s your turn.”

Marti’s eyes widened. “I’m not sure...”

“Don’t worry,” Jenna said. The pain was still excruciating but her clarity of mind drove her forward. “I’ll turn on your program the moment I install the link.”

“There’s got to be another...”

“Listen!” Jenna glared at her dark haired friend. “I can’t start my own StareWare until I’ve got you hooked up. I’m in fucking agony, here, and you want to discuss it? Fuck you. Tell me your password and let’s get on with it!”

For the first time, Marti could see the pain in her best friend’s eyes. She marveled at how Jenna had been able to hide it so well. She turned and pulled her dark hair aside to expose the back of her neck.

IV.

Marti and Kristy were locked in a passionate kiss, hips grinding into each other with abandon. Jenna sat on the sofa just a few feet away, only casually interested in the scene before her. She was certain that Marti had felt but only a moment of pain. Even before the first cry had escaped her lips, Jenna had gotten Marti’s software running. The agony had turned to pleasure even before it had had time to develop.

The red in her vision had subsided, but Jenna’s own pain was still persistent. She now knew why people went to the doctor to have these units installed. She was glad she’d neglected to tell her roommates about this. It would have been days before they could have gotten appointments for an installation—and since these BioLink units were pre-production prototypes, there was no guarantee that they could have found anyone willing to do the job. The girls seemed fine now.

Well, at least as fine as any two heterosexual women frantically slamming their cunts together could possibly seem.

Even though Jenna knew that her pain would subside as soon as she started her software, she wanted to take advantage of her clear thinking while it lasted. With her PinkLink connection to the world, Jenna found that it was quite easy to perform tasks that would normally take quite some time.

In a matter of two or three seconds, she’d jotted off an e-mail to the NanTech personnel department to inform them that she’d be taking a personal day, tomorrow. Next, it was off to the StareWare web site. She had a box of nearly every one of their programs in her room, but the web site was better organized and it was easier to figure out which ones she wanted to use.

“Why aren’t you down here, babes?” asked Kristy, her words a bit garbled since she was speaking around Marti’s tongue as it darted in and out of her mouth. “I could really use a finger or five.”

Through the dim light, Jenna could see the yellow and green lights of the StareWare flashing in Kristy’s eyes. It was very dim, but there behind the blue of her irises was a definite sign that the software was running and having a go at her mind.

“I’ll be there in a minute, babes” smiled Jenna.

It would have been nice to just start up the StareWare and fall into a state of unbridled bliss—especially now that Jenna would be able to remember it all. She still had some things to do first, though.

Jenna went to her room and began fishing through the box of StareWare installation chips. It took several minutes, but she finally found everything she was looking for. With a stack of software in her hands, she headed back out into the living room.

She gathered up her roommates’ discarded PDA’s and placed them on the coffee table with her own. Before allowing herself the pleasure of a night under the spell of her new toy, she needed to make sure that all the settings were correct and that everything was working as planned.

The first chip she’d selected was a Self Esteem StareWare program. She plugged it into Marti’s PDA and—with her mind rather than her fingers—she ran the installation. Most of the settings weren’t of interest. She did activate a few just because she thought that her friend would enjoy them. The item she was concerned with was a “Self Acceptance” routine that purportedly helped a subject be more at ease with themselves and the obstacles life threw at them. Jenna hoped that this would help Marti past of the guilt she was feeling.

And, of course, it would be a lot easier for Jenna to execute her plan if Marti wasn’t always trying to find a way to undo all the great stuff that had already been done.

While her mind was still in Marti’s PDA, she reviewed some of the other configuration options in there. Jenna was somewhat surprised to find that she had no problem turning down the Marti’s various settings. While turning an option down for herself was an impossibility, it seemed that doing it for someone else presented no mental obstacle at all. This was a very handy piece of information to have.

Though it would have been fun to experiment a bit, Jenna decided to leave the bulk of Marti’s settings alone. She wasn’t a sadist and definitely wasn’t out to cause anyone harm. In the end, the only setting she altered was in the weight loss portion of the program. Since Marti now had a much more efficient BioLink unit, the 5-7 pound per week goal could be turned up. Now, Marti would reach her ideal weight in just another day or two.

Satisfied with everything, Jenna’s mind reset the unit and restarted it to begin running the new installation and modified settings. Marti’s body tensed up and froze for a second as a low whine emitted from her parted lips. Jenna couldn’t tell if it was a reaction to the software reset or if it was just a little tremor from the cunt to cunt friction going on down below.

For Kristy, Jenna didn’t really want to change anything. Since the blonde was already so much more sexually open and wild, she would be able to serve nicely as a control subject. If Kristy’s sexual programming got to the point where it ruled her daily life or otherwise interfered with her daily functions, there would still be time for Jenna to adjust her own and avoid the same fate. True, it would be far safer to just have Marti turn off Jenna’s sexuality routines now, but the she rather enjoyed the changes and wanted to go a bit further, yet.

At last, Jenna was ready to install the rest of the chips into her own PDA. Most of the ones she selected were from the Learning Series; Computer Programming, several from the Human Biology and Physiology line, and one that was simply entitled, “Things that Everyone Should Know.” She had also selected a module called “Motivation and Influence.” This one was not only supposed to help her keep motivated and focused on her task, but would give her the ability to motivate and influence others, as well. Jenna didn’t know exactly what that entailed, but it seemed like something that would be handy when she pitched her new project next week.

Satisfied with everything, Jenna reset her own PDA and turned on the StareWare. The remaining pain from her new BioLink implant subsided and was replaced by familiar tones and intermittent flashes of green and yellow light. This time, though, the room remained dark and silent except for the moans of passion coming from the girls on the floor. The lights emanated somewhere from deep inside Jenna’s mind and played like a psychedelic fireworks show along the inside of her skull. The binaural beats and precisely pitched frequencies seemed to emanate directly from the brainwaves they were trying to influence. Thinking about it brought an effect not unlike watching yourself watching yourself on TV with the screen in each image growing smaller and moving down into the realm of infinity.

Overall, the effect was quite nice. Despite the constant flashes of information about computers and biology, Jenna found the vision of Kristy and Marti on the floor still dominated her conscious thought. The two of them, bathed in a thin layer of sweat and sex, were so completely and utterly beautiful. In her mind, she imagined herself down there with them—her own muscles tensing, her own pussy grinding in unison with the others, and her own arms flailing at the delicious feelings.

A few seconds later, the vision in her mind became reality as she crawled across the floor and planted a deep and passionate kiss on Marti’s open mouth.