The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

StareWare: Chapter 5

by Xenos

Story Tags: MC, MA, SF, FF, GR, MF, FD (so far -new additions at the end of the list)

Chapter Five: “The Shape of Things To Come”

I.

Martina Velasquez felt good for the first time in nearly a week. True, things hadn’t been all bad since she’d started using the StareWare program. Yet, the feelings of bliss, love, and beauty had always had some sort of lingering darkness looming beyond them. This morning, for some reason, those nagging notions of “this is wrong” and “I need to stop” had all but vanished from her mind.

She’d woken up amidst a tangle of intertwined arms and legs—the smell of sex thick in the air. After carefully extracting herself from the pile and giving each of her roommates a soft kiss on the cheek, she had gone to her room to do her morning exercises.

A short time later, while in the shower, she realized that somehow in the night, she’d managed to lose quite a bit more weight—much more than expected. As soapy hands ran over her slick, bronze skin she guessed that twenty of her twenty-five pound goal were gone. That meant that she’d magically shed a dozen pounds over the course of the night!

Her studies of how the StareWare programs worked had told her that the BioLink implanted at the base of her skull would be much more efficient. She couldn’t quite fathom the science of just how it could be that much more effective, though. She guessed that it must have had something to do with a dramatic increase in her metabolism, but she found it odd to note that she wasn’t particularly hungry—a side effect that would have surely been present if her theory had been correct.

Clad only in a towel, she made her way back to her room and stepped up onto the scale. The visual inspection she’d performed on herself in the shower had been considerably off. She had only shed six pounds since weighing herself the previous morning. It was still much more than on previous days, but it wasn’t the dozen pounds she’d come up with in her self assessment.

Marti stepped over to the full length mirror and let her towel drop to the floor. The vision of her reflection was quite astounding. Even though she was only just over half way to her goal, there was scarcely a hint of any body fat to be seen. Her stomach, still damp from the shower, was almost completely flat and even showed a hint of muscle tone. Her breasts were more firm and prominent. At her waist, where just yesterday there had been a slight roll of fat, curved in like an hourglass and then turned back out to smoothly meet her round, sensual hips.

The whole effect didn’t seem to make much sense. Even though she wasn’t even close to her target weight, her body had managed to take a form that rivaled those of her fit, toned roommates. It was hard to imagine just where her body was going to find those last 10 or 12 pounds to shed.

Pulling on a faded pair of jeans, Marti found that they were so loose at the waist that they slid down several inches to hang off the curve of her beautiful round hips. She had to roll up the cuffs at her ankles to keep them from dragging on the floor. Even more interesting, she found that her loose, baggy sweatshirt was actually a bit tight in the chest. It seemed to hang even more loosely at her shoulders and arms, but she could clearly see her nipples through the slight bit of tension across her bust.

“How are you doing?” asked Jenna Carlisle, still nude and half asleep in the open doorway.

Marti turned and faced her with a huge grin on her face. “I’m so glad you didn’t let me chicken out of installing that BioLink, last night.”

“I took the liberty of adjusting your weight loss timeframe, too,” she winked before turning away. “I’m guessing that it worked.”

II.

Jenna closed her bedroom door and heaved a heavy sigh. She couldn’t believe how incredibly sexy Marti looked this morning. It had taken all she could muster to continue down the hallway and not jump her bones right then and there. Though she was sure that the StareWare had further increased her state of animalistic sexuality, an even more compelling force this morning was Jenna’s memory of the previous evening’s events.

In earlier sessions, the relentless, near violent sex and arousal had been clouded and forgotten. Today, the whole flurry of events played as clearly in her mind as if she were watching them on TV—and one portion stood out especially in her mind.

Kristy’s face had been buried between Jenna’s creamy thighs as she rode the blonde’s mouth and nose like a horse. Marti, with her fingers jammed into Kristy’s pussy, was facing Jenna and grinding her sex against Kristy’s thigh. As if that vision weren’t enough to bring Jenna to a room shaking orgasm, she could actually see the StareWare affecting the physical changes upon Marti’s writhing body. Jenna had watched in awe as the fat cells around Marti’s tummy moved their way up and into her swaying breasts, giving them new bulk and firmness. Sadly, Jenna was too turned on by it all to watch very long. So, she leaned forward a bit and had taken Marti’s swollen nipple into her mouth. It tasted utterly delicious and felt great upon her her tongue while it continued to change and grow.

Back in the here-and-now, Jenna shook off the memories and tried to put her mind on the task at hand. If Marti had come into the room just then, the redhead would have surely pulled her to the bed for a thorough fucking. Luckily, that didn’t happen and Jenna was able to proceed.

Scanning with her mind via the BioLink at the base of her skull, Jenna checked her e-mail and was pleased to see a confirmation of her request to use today as a personal day off from work. There was nothing else of interest in her inbox, but there was still an unheard voice mail from Ass Fucker Tom.

“I’m just calling to apologize for the other night.” Tom’s voice filled Jenna’s mind from every direction and nowhere all at once. “I’m hoping you’ll find it in your heart to forgive me and give me another chance. Please give me a call so we can talk.”

He definitely could have groveled a bit more, but the thought of Tom’s seven inch prick in her ass put an extra checkmark or two on the side of actually forgiving the selfish creep. She definitely wasn’t going to make it easy on the bastard, but after a bit of torture, it might be fun to swallow a load of sperm or two.

III.

Kristy, after putting her long T-Shirt back on, wandered out into the kitchen. Marti was sitting at the table behind a large plate of scrambled eggs The Latina looked up and smiled.

“Penny for your thoughts,” Marti grinned.

Stopping dead in her tracks, Kristy stared at her olive skinned roommate. “All I can think about right now is how badly I want to fuck you, babes. Boy, do you look hot, today!”

Marti sat back in her chair and arched her back a bit. Her breasts held the thick fabric very tight across her chest. “Pretty fucking hot, huh?”

Moving in for a closer look, Kristy wiped her chin to be sure that no drool had escaped her gaping mouth. “Are they actually bigger?”

“Bigger now than ten minutes ago, too!” Marti stood and lifted her shirt to show off her tummy, as well. “I think I’ve only got an hour or so before I need to start worrying about finding a shirt I can fit into.”

Kristy just stared at Marti as she turned around and seductively presented a view of the entire package. Marti’s jeans, once tight around the waist, now hung loosely off her broad hips—the top of her ass crack just visible above the denim. Her stomach seemed extremely toned, as if shei had been doing a regimen of sit-ups every day of her life. Her ass had shaped itself into a nearly perfect heart—wide at the hips and curving down to a V shape at the top of her legs and crotch.

“H-How much more do you think they’ll grow?” stammered the blonde.

Marti considered it for a moment as if it was the first time the question had crossed her mind. Kristy watched as an expression of concern crossed her face. “Oh shit, I think I fucked up again.”

“What’s wrong?”

With her BioLink unit connected via PinkLink to her PDA, Marti was going over her StareWare configuration. It was in there that she had spotted the problem. “When I first got the software, I was playing with the custom weight distribution settings. I didn’t bother setting them back to the defaults when I was done since I didn’t have a BioLink unit at the time.”

“So, do it now.”

The now-lean brunette frowned. “I can’t. Here, take a look.”

Kristy felt the connection open in her brain as Marti granted her access to what she was staring at. There on the StareWare configuration screen was the freakishly distorted wireframe representation of a female form that Marti had been playing with that first night. The huge breasts, impossibly thin waist, and remarkable round hips spun slowly on the screen in her mind.

Unaware of the extra software Jenna had installed, Marti regarded the image for a moment and sighed. “I guess I’ll have to live with it.”

“I’m not sure that’s a good idea,” said Kristy. “You’ve got organs and other important stuff down in that tummy section of yours. I’m not convinced that looking like that won’t kill you.”

“It’ll be okay.”

“Do you like the way you look right now?”

Marti considered it and in a moment of complete acceptance, confirmed that she did.

“Lemme try something, then,” said Kristy as she took control of Marti’s PDA. Though certain that she wouldn’t have been able to perform this operation on her own controls, she met no resistance as she simply punched the reset on the distribution screen. The wireframe female model immediately took on a more normal looking form. She then worked the sliders and toggles so that the body took on roughly the same sexy form that Marti currently possessed.

“How much do you weigh right now?” Kristy asked as she finished tweaking the sliders with her mind.

“About one-twenty-five.”

Kristy backed out of the distribution screen and added ten pounds to Marti’s original target weight of 115. “There you go, now you’re a hottie for life.”

As Kristy’s mind changed its focus back to the real world, she was startled by Marti’s face suddenly filling her vision and planting a big wet kiss on her lips. “Thanks babes,” she grinned as she walked sexily toward the hallway. “I’ll be in my room if you want me to eat your pussy for a while before work.”

It took every bit of will for Kristy to resist taking her friend up on her offer. In fact, even had she not been hyper-aroused by the StareWare, there wouldn’t have been many reasons beyond her inherent heterosexuality to dissuade her from the act. The recent changes she’d made to Marti’s programming had given her an idea, though. She wanted to give that a shot, first.

As it was, Kristy had what most would consider to be a near perfect figure already. Due to her dancing and frequent, though not always regular exercise, her body possessed very little fat whatsoever. Her breasts, despite her 28 years, were nice round C-Cups that had just barely started to show any signs of sag.

“Angel”, a friend from the club where Kristy worked, had gotten breast implants recently. She had gone from a B-cup all the way to a double-D—and the number of dollar bills pinned beneath her by her G-String each night had increased accordingly. After many months of mild jealousy over the fact that she didn’t have the financial means to follow suit, Kristy decided that she’d finally see what it felt like to get the extra attention—and cash flow—that a huge bust would afford her.

A few moments later, Kristy had adjusted the weight loss software so that it would actually encourage her to gain five pounds, all of which would be evenly distributed between each of her tits. Based upon the resulting wireframe model, it appeared that she’d have breasts that were just a tiny bit bigger than Angel’s when the process had completed itself.

“Heya, sexy. Whatcha doin’?”

Kristy’s attention snapped out of her PDA link to see that Jenna had come out of her bedroom. “Just arranging for a little virtual plastic surgery.”

“What in the name of shit could you possibly want to do to yourself?” asked Jenna as she grabbed the her morning box of Froot Loops from the cabinet.

“You’ll see after it runs tonight,” grinned Kristy as she started toward the hallway.

“You don’t have to wait until tonight, you know.”

The blonde dancer stopped in her tracks. “What do you mean?”

Jenna poured some cereal into her bowl. “You can set the StareWare to run at a constant low level all day long rather than focusing all the programming to come over a few hours at night.”

“What about the memory blackouts?” Kristy asked while considering what it might feel like to have her lack of inhibitions and constant state of arousal being perpetually amplified by the software.

“You can adjust that, too.”

Interested, Kristy brought the configuration screen back up in her mind. In the Memory Section, she had a choice of “Remember as a Dream” or “Remember Completely”. A shiver ran through her as she pictured herself being fully conscious, yet walking around in a dream state of constant arousal and lust. It was such a turn on to even think about it that she had to give it a try. She then turned to the frequency settings and changed them to “All Day” and “Every Day.”

“Okay,” she grinned. “Here goes nothing!”

With a mental flick of the reset button, Kristy’s knees buckled as the world started to flicker around her. Facing her friend Jenna, Kristy marveled at how lovely she was. The bright red hair took on a neon glow and each lock suddenly came to life and danced around like snakes growing from her head. Like a perfectly beautiful acid trip, Jenna’s arm left a delightful trail of colors as she spooned the glowing rainbow of cereal into her vivid red lips.

“Are you okay, babes?” Jenna’s voice took the long way across the room, dancing around the table a few times before making its way into Kristy’s ears.

“Oh yeah,” came an alien sound from somewhere inside Kristy’s head. “I’m just fine.”

Jenna smiled to herself as Kristy slowly turned and headed off toward her room.

IV.

“I’ll have the Tuna Club and a glass of white wine,” Jenna told the cute waitress, Lindy. She was seated at a table in Chauncy’s, the sports bar on the first floor of her apartment building.

“I already ate,” said Tom from the bench across the booth from Jenna. “Let me just get a bottle of Bud.”

Lindy, smiled and turned on her heel as Jenna turned her attention back toward her ex-boyfriend. She had called him earlier in the day and had asked him to meet her here at two. Without so much as a second thought, Tom had taken off early from work and had rushed right over.

“What made you change your mind?” asked the well-muscled Tom.

Jenna grinned. “Who said I changed my mind?”

The truth was, Jenna had changed her mind. But, not in the way that Tom was thinking. Last week, she had promised that she would never even speak to the prick-bastard again. Things had changed since then. No, she wasn’t going to get back together with him—at least not permanently. Today was more about offering up a little bit of revenge.

On their last date, during a particularly romantic moment, Tom had suggested that Jenna allow him to fuck her in the ass. Granted, subsequent events had turned that into quite an attractive offer, but at the time she had felt nothing but humiliation.

“Your cock is hard right now, isn’t it?” Jenna asked, her blue eyes glimmering.

By the way Tom looked down at his own crotch with a bit of surprise and embarrassment, she could tell that his pants were, in fact, growing just a little bit tight in the crotch. Even though she’d only run the StareWare Motivation and Influence package one time, the fiery redhead had already developed a fairly comprehensive set of skills. She doubted that she could force someone to do something against their will, but she was certain that she could work within the confines of that will—and give it definite nudges in a particular direction. Since Tom would almost definitely do just about anything to get back into Jenna’s good graces at the moment, he would be like putty in her hands.

“Well?” she asked again. “Is it hard?”

Tom nodded and then jumped a bit as Jenna placed the ball of her foot between his legs and pressed gently against his groin.

“You want to fuck me right now, don’t you?” she asked with just a hint of evil in her grin. She was enjoying Tom’s obvious discomfort.

Again, the attractive young man nodded, Jenna pressed her foot even harder against his growing erection.

“Give me your PDA,” said Jenna with a firmness in her voice.

“W-Why?” Tom asked. despite the fact that his hand was already reaching toward his hip.

“If you want me back,” teased Jenna, “then I’ve got to check your voice and e-mail to be sure you don’t have other women lined up, already.”

Tom set his PDA down on the table and slid it over close to Jenna.

“Thank you,” she smiled. “Why don’t you pull out your prick and play with it while I check this out?”

Nervously, Tom glanced around the room. The cafe was nearly empty at this mid afternoon hour and the tablecloth did a pretty good job of hiding his embarrassing bulge. Apparently, he decided that it was a pretty good idea. The ball of Jenna’s bare foot felt his zipper come down and the bulge move up and into his clenched fist.

Tom’s attention elsewhere, Jenna was free to work. Beneath the table, she pulled a StareWare chip from her purse and slid it into the slot on Tom’s PDA. It was the Sexual Submission module. “Tell me your password.”

His eyes half closed, Tom whispered, “blowjob.” Jenna snorted. It figured that this prick would have something like that as a password.

She punched in the code with her mind as Lindy returned with their drinks. With half her attention on the task of setting up the program, a devilish thought crossed Jenna’s mind. A nonchalant sweep of her wrist sent her spoon off the table. With a bounce, it landed somewhere underneath. Reacting out of instinct, Lindy bent down to retrieve it.

The slight gasp of surprise from below confirmed that Lindy had caught sight of Mike’s hand as it slowly worked up and down his throbbing cock. Jenna was somewhat impressed that her suggestion had been strong enough to keep him from stopping or seemingly even to notice the waitress’ embarrassing discovery.

“I-I’ll bring you a clean one,” said Lindy, her cheeks a bit flushed.

“No need,” smiled Jenna. “I won’t need a spoon to eat my sandwich.”

Lindy nodded and scurried away.

“Did you bring your headphones?” Jenna asked Tom as she put the finishing touches on the PDA’s new software.

Without losing a stroke, Tom reached down to the PDA holder on his belt and pulled out a wireless earpiece. He held it out to her with one hand while the other one continued to beat himself off.

“No.” Jenna smiled. “The earpiece is for you to wear.”

Tom snapped the earphone into place as Jenna slid the PDA over in front of him. “Tell me what you think of that.”

“What I think of what?” asked Tom.

At the exact moment that he looked down, Jenna started the program. Tom’s gaze instantly locked on the tiny LCD screen as it began to flash and the headphone sprung to life in his ear. She knew that this was a somewhat risky tactic, but she couldn’t quite figure out how to surreptitiously install a BioLink unit into the bastard. The headphones made it so that only he could hear the audible portion of the program and the tiny screen didn’t emit any real amount of light. Someone would have to look at the screen directly in order to be affected by it.

“It’s pretty, isn’t it?”

Tom, his attention focused on the screen, continued to absently stroke his cock. “Yeah. It’s nice. What is it?”

“It’s my own little ass fuck,” smiled Jenna.

Lindy arrived with the tuna sandwich and set the plate in front of Jenna. She then reached into her apron for the check. “I’m off my shift in a few minutes. Is it okay if I leave the check now?”

“Sure,” Jenna said. She reached for her sandwich and took a bite.

Jenna was regarding the poor sap across the table while she chewed, so it was several seconds before she realized that Lindy was still at the table. Cocking an eye in the waitress’s direction, she saw that the girl was staring at the flashing screen of Tom’s PDA.

“See something you like?” Jenna asked after swallowing her bite.

Lindy’s eyes snapped back up. “Yeah. I—um. Sorry, I was...”

The young waitress, probably just out of high school and working for the summer before heading off to college, was quite attractive. Luckily, she hadn’t turned on the reinforcement signal on Tom’s PDA. She wanted revenge, not a live-in, StareWare addicted ass pounder. So, Jenna hoped, there had been no real long-term harm in the fact that the girl had been exposed to the Sexual Submission routines.

“A-Are you trying to hypnotize him and make him your sex slave, or something?” asked Lindy. Her glance darted briefly at the dull stare on Tom’s face.

Jenna’s eyes narrowed. Was this hot little thing getting turned on? “Sort of, I suppose. It’s a little more than that.”

“Could you... would you consider letting me watch?” Lindy asked. She then added quickly, “I could pay you.”

Jenna pushed her sandwich away. “What, exactly, are you hoping you would see?”

Lindy blushed, her long-time fantasy about to be exposed. “Never mind,” she said as she started to turn away. “I never should have even asked.”

Jenna reached out and grabbed ahold of the waitress’ arm. “When I’m done with my sandwich, I’m going to be stripping this fucker of his pride and completely humiliating him,” she whispered. “Is that what you would like to see?”

Lindy swallowed—a gulp, really—but she didn’t say a word.

It was Jenna’s current state of constant arousal rather than her sense of logic and decency that drove her, now. She jotted her apartment number on a napkin. “As soon as I finish my sandwich, we’re heading upstairs. Feel free to come up and join us when you’re done with your shift.”

Still silent, Lindy took the napkin and gave the slightest nod before slinking away from the table.

V.

“At least you two bothered to show up,” said Mamma Kat as Marti and Kristy arrived for their shift at Jiggy’s. “I’ve got three girls who called in sick, tonight. Two of them, my back room girls.”

Kathryn Becker, affectionately nicknamed Mamma Kat, was the owner and manager of the upscale strip club. In her heyday, she had been one of the hottest strippers in Megopolis. Now in her late 40’s, her days on the stage were behind her.

“I’ll work VIP again, if you need it,” said a slightly drunk looking Kristy.

Kat regarded the blonde for a moment, her eyes finally resting upon the girls’ D-Cup breasts. They were pressed tightly into a T-Shirt which was several sizes too small. “Don’t tell me those things are all bandaged up from surgery!”

Kristy giggled, “No boss. These things are all ready for action!”

Lifting her shirt, Kristy exposed a pair of exquisitely perfect breasts. They stood out from her chest with their own sense of pride—showing no signs of surgical scarring.

“Alright, get in there, then. You’ll be working alone for a bit until I find someone else to help out in there.”

Kristy sort of floated away toward the VIP room. Mamma Kat looked at Marti quizzically and the brunette responded with a shrug. “Don’t ask me. She’s been like that all day.”

“Have you lost weight?” Kat asked as she followed Marti toward the bar.

Marti blushed, proud of her new physical appearance, but embarrassed at the attention. “A little, yes.”

As they walked, Marti—as she had with nearly everyone she hadseen that day—found herself wondering what her boss would be like in bed. Would she be a wild Kat or a pussy Kat? Would the extra pounds that had gathered at the older woman’s hips bounce and shimmy as she rode up and down on Marti’s big rubber strap-on cock?

“I’m totally fucked, tonight,” said Mamma Kat. “If I was ten years younger, I’d go into the VIP and do it myself.”

“Are you too old to cover the bar?” asked Marti, shifting a bit at the way her panties were rubbing on her sex.

“Why?” Kat asked. She turning and facing the Marti. “Are you going to go back there and do it?”

Marti was both thrilled and repulsed by the thought. She had never had any desire to be a stripper. Before she got her new trim figure, it was never even an issue. Today, though, she was in a position to help. It might not be something she really wanted to do, but if she was told to do so, she certainly would. Marti was good at accepting the hand she’d been dealt.

“If it would help,” she said.

Kathryn regarded her bar manager and wondered. How had she distanced herself so far from her staff that she hadn’t noticed how they had been changing under her nose? It even appeared as if Marti’s tits were considerably larger than she’d remembered. True, the girl had always had it in the face, but... No, it was a bad idea. She might have the physical stature for the task, but Marti was a good girl. The guys in the back room would simply tear her to shreds.

“The VIP room is rough, Marti,” said Kat. “Go set up your bar and I’ll come up with something.”

Marti stepped in close to her boss, their noses just inches apart. “You mean that I would have to suck some dick and do some full penetration lap dances? Is that what you mean by rough?”

There was a determination in Marti’s eyes, and maybe even some desperation. Kat could sense the change in Marti’s psyche and somehow knew that the girl could handle the job.

“Are you sure?” asked Mamma Kat.

Marti nodded, her face so close that Kat could feel the girl’s breath on her lips.

“Okay,” said Kathryn, wishing that she had another option. “If anything makes you uncomfortable, just come on out of there and I’ll take care of it.”

A smile crossed Marti’s face. “There’s nothing wrong with a little discomfort.”

Kat looked on as the dark haired beauty strode toward the VIP room with an air of confidence she’d never seen from her before.

Despite her appearance, Marti was a mixture of excitement and fear. In general, she’d always been a rather shy girl when it came to her sexuality. Then again, that’s why she had downloaded the Sexuality StareWare in the first place. She had wanted to get past those inhibitions and the rest of the negative feelings that came along with working at a strip bar. True, working in the VIP room hadn’t been on her list of things to ever do, but the nagging in the back of her mind told her that it was okay to accept her new position.

Even so, Marti wasn’t certain that she could turn that acceptance of fate into an enjoyment of it. As she stepped into the room, the nervousness and excitement grew even greater.

Kristy, it seemed, hadn’t even bothered warming the boys up with a dance. Various articles of Kristy’s clothing created a sort of trail from the door and ended at a pile of 50 and 100 dollar bills. Just beyond that, a man sat in one of the armless padded chairs with another handful of men in a circle around him. Atop the man in the chair sat a bare naked Kristy, her huge breasts bouncing as she rode up and down on the cock that poked up through the fly in his pants. Through the huddled mass of men, Marti could see that Kristy had another prick in each hand and a fourth shoved into her mouth. The slime on her chin and chest told Marti that at least one of these men had already gotten their money’s worth.

Deep in her soul, a voice cried out saying that what Marti was about to do was wrong. She could feel it fighting and trying to claw it’s way to the surface. The voice fought violently against the fact that her pussy was already dripping wet and her nipples were hard as diamonds despite the heat in the room.

This simply wasn’t going to do. If Marti was going to do her job as expected of her, the voice inside needed to shut its fucking mouth. It was the voice of a Marti long gone, and it had to learn its place.

In her mind, Marti flicked a switch and the PDA in her pants pocket came to life. Behind her eyes, the lights started to flash and her inner ears filled with the binaural beats of lust.

“Got some fresh meat for you, boys,” said Marti as she removed her bartender’s uniform for what would likely be the last time, ever.