The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

StareWare: Chapter 7

by Xenos

Story Tags: MC, MA, SF, FF, GR, MF, FD

Chapter Seven: “The Sexual Soup of the Soul”

I.

The cries of passion could be heard in the living room as Marti, Kristy, and Lindy worked themselves into a frenzy. Jenna, as she offered up a chair for Kathryn to sit in, was happy to notice that Lindy could be heard, as well. That whole thing with her was something she hoped to remedy rather quickly.

“So,” Jenna said as she plopped down on her bed between the two boxes of software and equipment that she’d ‘borrowed’ from work. “Marti explained the situation to you?”

“She said that she screwed up the configuration on the StareWare stuff that she bought, accidentally got you and Kristy addicted to it, and now you’re a bunch of sex crazed sluts. Is that about right?”

Jenna nodded. “That’s about the gist of it,” She closed her eyes tightly in an effort to block the visions of sex from her mind. “And this is something that you think you want to do to yourself—on purpose?”

Mamma Kat adjusted herself in the chair and reveled at the sight of Jenna’s obvious sexual discomfort, “You don’t regret it, do you?”

“It’s very liberating, I suppose,” Jenna said. She pinched her arm as hard as she could in an attempt to gain focus. “But, it gets hard to concentrate a lot of the time. And, of course, there’s the fact that there’s no one else in the world who really thinks that our constant state of horniness is acceptable public behavior.”

“Well, fuck ‘em if they don’t think it’s acceptable,” Kat said. As an afterthought, she added, “You’re having trouble concentrating now, aren’t you?”

Jenna regarded the red mark on her arm. “Yep. Pain seems to help for a while, but I’m not particularly into maiming myself just to be able to go grocery shopping. A good hearty screaming ‘O’ will clear the noggin for a bit, too. But it’s rather hard to get yourself off in the middle of a corporate meeting without people looking at you funny.”

“Marti said she had no regrets, though,” Kat said, a bit concerned at the direction this conversation was going. “It seems like you do.”

“No. No. No. I don’t regret it, per se,” Jenna insisted. “I’m just a bit more realistic about it. I sort of snuck an extra level of programming into Marti to help her develop feelings toward the acceptance of one’s fate. She was really bugging out for a while and I was afraid she would hurt herself.”

“And what did you do to Kristy?”

Jenna laughed. “Don’t look at me, that chick pickled herself.”

Kat, having been in an extended state of arousal since earlier in the evening when she’d gotten Marti off in her office, couldn’t help but let her own arousal rise as she watched the athletic beauty squirm around uncomfortably on the bed.

“So,” the middle aged woman asked, “if I really, truly wanted to give into lust and constant arousal, I could skip that whole part of Marti’s programming and still be happy with the whole thing?”

“You could,” Jenna said, pointing to the box beside her. “But, this box is chock full of virtually every item from the StareWare line. You don’t need to limit yourself.”

“I thought Marti only got two programs.”

“She did. I sort of borrowed this from NanTech where I work,” Jenna explained. The pain in her arm was nearly gone and the twitch in her crotch was starting to return. “That’s where I got all these BioLinks, too.”

A loud scream of ecstasy from the living room caused both of the women to jump.

“What about that other girl,” Kathryn asked. “What programs did you use on her?”

Jenna shook her head, “Nothing, yet, poor thing. She caught me exacting a little revenge on an ex boyfriend and pledged herself to me. She wants me take her in and tell her what to do rather than her having to decide on her own.”

“She was acting like that of her own free will?”

“She was acting like that because she’d voluntarily given me complete control of her will,” Jenna corrected the woman. “And, so now I sort of need to hurry up and get a set ready for her and another set ready for you before I completely lose my mind and explode from sexual frustration.”

Kathryn rose from her chair and smiled. “I know I’m an ugly old woman, but if it would help, I’d be more than happy to give you a little quickie hand and tongue job.”

Jenna spread her legs with a huge smile upon her lovely face, “I’ll just close my eyes and imagine that you’re the sexy young woman that you’re going to be in the morning!”

III.

The living room had finally gone silent as the girls had drifted off to sleep. They had gotten each other off several times during their antics. Jenna and Kat, on the other hand, were back to work at setting up the hardware and software.

“Marti has probably patched into the system for the night,” Jenna said, her breath still coming quickly from Mamma Kat’s expert ministrations. “She runs it in eight hour bursts, usually while she sleeps and has it set so she doesn’t remember what she did while it was running. So once we get this set up for you, if you run it tonight, she probably won’t remember it even if she does wake up to watch you turn into Super Slut.”

“She doesn’t remember?” Kat asked, a bit surprised.

“It’s weird,” Jenna said. “The default settings have it so you’ll forget. Even so, your pretty much know what happened, even if you can’t remember it. It’s easy enough to turn that off so you can remember everything clear as day, though.”

“I definitely want to remember,” Kat breathed deeply at the thought of it all.

Jenna was sifting through the various rom chips in the bin. She found one for Lindy that promised to boost self esteem. It wasn’t that it wasn’t a major turn on to think about having a full-time sex slave around the house. It was just hotter, still, to have a sex slave who was there because they wanted to be and not because of some internalized obligation.

Next, there was a “Eliminate and Turn Back The Effects Of Aging” chip that Jenna placed on top of Kat’s pile. She also made a note that she should eventually get around to putting that one into all of their regular configurations.

Like a couple of chemists cooking up a new addictive and dangerous drug, Jenna and Kat sifted through the various chips and selected ones that sounded fun or appropriate. For the most part, they kept it simple. In Lindy’s pile, most of the stuff was along the lines of personal well being and self improvement. For Kat, they closely stuck with the program that the other girls had been running all along—plus. of course, a few other things to deal with the health concerns of a forty eight year old.

“Go ahead and load those into your PDA while I do Lindy’s,” Jenna said. She stuck the sexuality chip into her young slave’s machine.

Kat chuckled when she noticed what Jenna was doing. “I thought you were looking for things to free her from servitude.”

“Don’t get me wrong.” Jenna winked. “I’m a firm believer that the whole world needs to get rid of all their sexual hang ups. I can surely do both for her.”

While Kat waited for the anti-aging program to install, she spotted another chip that she hadn’t seen before. It simply said, “Lust Potion”.

“What’s this one?” she asked. The name sounded intriguing.

Jenna glanced at it, “That’s one of the ones that never made it onto the market. The spec sheets are up there on the pillow if you want to check it out.”

Kathryn grabbed the clipboard and found the page she was looking for. She read the description aloud.

“The human brain is like a vast chemical factory, able to produce drugs for our body to produce everything from ecstasy to pain, from love to hate, and everything in between. The “Lust Potion” program will utilize the brain’s “downtime” to formulate a complex chemical that can be secreted in bodily fluids such as sweat, saliva, sexual secretions, tears, etc. When the user activates the secretions within themselves, neighboring parties should watch out! A mere whiff will create a mild sense of euphoria and sexual arousal toward those around them. If the fluid is ingested in any quantity as through kissing or oral sex, the sensations will greatly increase. In larger doses, such as those that would be produced by male ejaculation or through breast milk in women (see configuration settings to artificially stimulate production of breast milk) the effects can be pretty devastating. Use with caution!”

Kathryn sat silent for a moment before asking:“Do you mind if I install this one, too?”

“Knock yourself out!” Jenna smiled. “Just make sure you give it to me so I can use it when you’re done. I think Kristy might like that—a lot.”

IV.

Marti woke up to the sound of a door opening down the hallway. The pulsing tones and flashes of light inside her head told her that her program was still running. Nude from the waist down, she had no problem getting a couple of fingers into herself as she took in her surroundings.

Kristy, sweet beautiful Kristy, was asleep on the floor beside her. Lindy, on the other hand, had gotten back up onto the sofa and was frozen stiff, her eyes looking forward and unblinking. Having started her StareWare routine before things had gotten hot and heavy, the last hour had been a blur.

“Hey, babes,” Jenna said leading Mamma Kat out into the living room. “Turn that fuckin’ chip off for a few minutes. I need your help getting these two chicks hooked in. It’s already almost 4am and I’m going to be a real bitch at work if I don’t get a few hours of my own in on this thing.”

With a smile, Marti was excited that her friends had finally finished getting everything set up. “I’m sorry I didn’t help you guys in there. I think I got a little carried away,” she apologized while shutting down the program, her fingers still inside herself.

“No worries, babes,” Jenna said, guiding Kat over to the sofa to sit beside Lindy. “Your hot-ass bod would have only made it take even longer. How are you doing? Nice and horny?”

“Sorry.” Realizing that she was still frigging herself off, Marti blushed. “It takes a while for things to calm down.”

Jenna tossed Marti a BioLink unit. After a bit of awkward juggling, she caught it in her damp hand.

“You know what to do,” Jenna said. “Make sure you’ve got a finger or a brain cell on her PDA so you can fire it up right away.”

Marti winced at the thought of the pain she had experienced when she had her own BioLink installed. And, of the three, hers was the easiest—Jenna had already worked out the details of the process on herself and Kristy.

“You ready, boss?” Marti asked as she pressed the cold metal against the back of Kathryn’s trembling neck.

Mamma Kat, leaning forward on the sofa, rested her head in her hands. The anticipation was almost too much for her to bear. In mere moments, Kathryn Becker would begin a completely new phase in her life.

“Do me,” she sighed as Marti pressed a hand to her arm for support.

Click.

As warned, the pain was simply excruciating as the thin metal tendrils of the BioLink unit pierced Kathryn’s skin, snuck between bone, and latched onto her spinal chord. Marti was kind, though, and the bright red flames of agony instantly began to wane, replaced by yellows and greens. Her body already beginning to relax, Kat sat upright and looked around the room.

“I don’t feel any different,” she mused.

“Give it a minute,” Jenna said as she moved in behind the lovely Lindy. “It sort of sneaks up on you.”

The young waitress sat rigid, only tipping her head forward after an instruction from her mistress, Jenna. A touch of cold metal sent a thrill through her body, but she didn’t enjoy the sensation—she hadn’t been told to do so.

“When I turn this on,” whispered Jenna, “you will respond to all the feelings and desires however your body wants to. I’ll control your mind, but I command you to allow your body to act upon its own desires. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Jenna.”

Click.

“One bowl of brain soup, coming up!” Jenna said as she started Lindy’s software.

Lindy slumped back onto the sofa, her head turning to the side. The flashing lights were nice to watch and the binaural tones did a nice job of drowning out the lest vestiges of her will which might be fighting to survive.

“Are you ladies okay?” Jenna asked the women on the sofa.

Two nods from the relaxed bodies and Jenna knew that things were going as planned.

“Go ahead, babes” said Marti from her spot on the floor near Kathryn. “Head on in there with them or you won’t get any sleep at all.”

“Are you coming?” Jenna asked while her eyes started to pulse with a dim, yet constant flash of light.

“In a minute,” Marti smiled. “I’m just going to keep an eye on things for a bit.”

“Well,” Jenna laughed. “We’re throwing an orgy in just a little bit and you know you’re invited!”

“I’ll bring the cole slaw.”

IV.

By the time the weekend arrived, Jenna Carlisle had gotten all of her ducks in a row. Due to the state of her mind, it had taken three full work days to accomplish what could have probably be done in a single morning. On Wednesday night, Jenna had even tried adding a set of routines to aid in concentration. Those had only succeeded in making it easier to focus on the thoughts of lust and decadence. With her slave Lindy’s help, though, she’d been able to shut down those routines before things got out of control. They’d also backed off on some of the other settings that were cumulatively driving her deeper and deeper into her insanity.

While the master plan keyed on the approval of funding from LabTech, Jenna realized that having an alternate source of revenue would also be critical. Fortunately, Jenna and Mamma Kat seemed to have a connection when it came to the long-term implications of their current situation. On Thursday evening, when Jenna and Lindy had stopped in at Jiggy’s for a few drinks and a few hours of fun in the back room, Kathryn had confessed that she wished that the whole world could experience the sexual freedom and liberation that had become her personal driving force. With this in mind, Jenna had elaborated on a few of the finer points of her own plan.

A short while later an agreement had been struck.

Saturday, as per the agreement, was moving day for the girls. Kathryn owned the entire building which housed her club on the first floor. There were nine floors above that, most with four apartment units on them. Kathryn’s 3500 square foot penthouse took up half of the tenth floor, and the other half had been recently vacated. Since none of the women, including Kathryn, wanted to sleep alone anymore, it had been agreed that everyone would move there and live rent free. Eight bedrooms, and a total of 7000 square feet—plus the roof—would make for plenty of interesting locations for a quickie or a full blown orgy.

Marti and Kathryn would focus their efforts on running the club. While Jenna and Kat had developed an immensely strong professional bond over the course of a few short days, it was Marti and Kat who had the stronger emotional bond. With rare exception, the two could almost always be found together, each acting as the other’s support system. If work needed to be done, one could perform the necessary actions to help temporarily clear the mind of the other so she could manage the task at hand. The two were definitely not exclusive to each other, each enjoying a daily shift or two in the VIP room and with the other members of their brood. Kathryn could easily work the club again after seemingly shaving a dozen years off of her age by Friday.

But when it came down to needing that “big fix”, the two always seemed to seek each other’s arms.

It was Lindy’s task to manage the household. She was to cook and clean and even take care of some of the minor repairs around the apartment building. If they, or a tenant, had a problem that she couldn’t fix, Lindy would call the appropriate service person, and then follow up with whatever she could think of to take a few dollars off the bill. The little Robo-Slut, a name Kristy had coined during an especially large orgasm, appeared to be prepared for the task.

The most difficult thing for Jenna, when it came to her little slave, was planning out enough work to keep her busy throughout the day. On Wednesday—still at the old, smaller apartment—Lindy had finished her chores before lunch and had stood there in the kitchen like a statue for six hours until Jenna got home from work. Even Marti’s attempts to get her to sit down or do anything other than wait like a stone for her mistress, were met with a blank stare. Jenna had later told her to listen to commands from Kathryn and Marti, but even then, there were a few times where no one was around when poor Lindy had shut down her systems. Once living in the Jiggy’s building, she’d been giving a standing order to go down to the club and find something to do should her other chores become completed.

Kristy, over the course of the week, had become a virtual vegetable. Her brain did little more than experience sexual pleasure, or find some way to achieve that pleasure. Jenna had backed almost all of her StareWare settings down to zero, but since there were no negative numbers on the scale (stupid programmers!) they didn’t currently possess the technology to bring her out of that state. At eleven in the morning, when Jiggy’s opened, Kristy was led to the club where she would work until closing time at one in the morning. Then, she’d be taken back home and fed. From there, the poor thing would just frig herself off over and over until one of the girls joined in for a bit or until her next work shift began.

Feeling sorry for her one morning, Kathryn had asked Kristy if there was anything she could do to help. She had dreamily insisted that the only thing she desired was a nice pussy to eat. It was generally accepted that Kristy, though completely zonked, wasn’t in any pain or discomfort. Since she didn’t seem to be bothered by her current state or place in life, Jenna had decided to put that issue on the back burner for now. One day, soon, she would have time to work on software reconfigurations that would bring her back to the here-and-now.

By Sunday night, the furniture movers had finished their task and had been rewarded with a little impromptu orgy on the roof. Marti, who had taken to running her StareWare routines eight or nine times a day in two or three hour bursts, was vigorously lapping at Kathryn’s sopping wet cunt. Kristy was eagerly providing the same service to Jenna.

“This,” Jenna sighed, “is the life.”

Kathryn, looking closer to 30 years old than 50, took a glass of champagne from Lindy and chuckled. “It would definitely be wrong not to share this with the world.”

Jenna took her glass and toasted her friend and co-conspirator. “Why share it when they’ll pay for it?”

With a clink of crystal, they each took a sip and came.

THE END (...of the Beginning)