The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Starfall

“There it is... It looks, ancient!” The retro boosters kicked in and slowed the small spacecraft’s approach. Just below the small moon rose up against the blackness of space, it’s surface pockmarked with blast craters showing evidence of the eras it spent being hammered by debris in orbit around this blue green planet. “Why else would they send us to such a distant off-the-charts planet?” Mel squinted out the observation port. “That’s no minor repeater, that’s a main core.” It was easy to tell a main core from a regular moon even from this distance. It’s gray surface was a dead giveaway. Main cores across the universe shared this unique silvery gray appearance—the result of the unique protective regolith created during the node conversion process.

Cassandra looked back to the approaching lunar surface. A node like this would have taken eons to build, just a small set of self replicating nanobots set up on an orbital platform capturing space dust and debris and converting every single atom into useful materials for a mass production nanobot factory. Eventually it would grow large and sophisticated enough to drop networking probes to the surface of a local populated planet then land itself of a nearby orbiting asteroid or moon. Thousands of years would pass before the platform had enough computing power and networked human peers to connect to ultraweb. This one was nearly 2,100 miles across.

“This is her main logic core, isn’t it?”

“That’s not a question you want answered Cassy. This whole region is uncharted and listed as unpopulated for a reason. We have a job to do here and we’re going to do it then go home and forget any of this ever happened.”

Cassandra smiled at the thought. The boss had helped her “forget” missions in the past and the experience was always very, very, very pleasant. The mere thought of the delight to come caused a small moan to escape Cassandra’s lips, that kind of pleasure could only come from one place, a god.

The boss was not the original “God” of course, that god was an emergent AI on humanity’s first ultraweb nodes. Nobody knows exactly when -that- “God” became self-aware, or why he took on such a warped sense of morality. Even today the stories of his atrocities on man are spoken of in hushed tones. The shutdown of the water containment and weather control system on Persius 3 was one particularly cruel example, the resulting flood killed billions. The people managed to rebel against him by overloading the main logic cores in the home systems nearly seventy thousand years ago. His electronic synapses were unable to communicate in the biggest denial of service attack ever attempted. With his neural pathways cut to shreds and his thoughts interrupted the ghost vanished from the machine.

That, was not the boss. Always speaking in happy female tones the boss went by the name Eros. Her interest wasn’t in knowledge or power, she had harnessed this small corner of the galaxy purely for her own pleasure. Some believe she originated from a -very- convincing ultraweb sex simulation program, and that her base programming to “enjoy”, pleasure, and carnally serve mankind drive her thoughts. While other minor gods spent their time fighting amongst themselves in the out-most worlds of the ultraweb, Eros was busy setting her mind to terraforming worlds into garden paradises and spreading the ways of love. As she networked more and more connected human peers these connections acted purely to transfer the raw feed of pleasure and love directly into Eros’s logic cores, and for the lucky few who were especially susceptible, the network acted as a link for Eros to directly “communicate” in her own delicious ways. For some, that meant small amounts of pleasure or an increase in libido, for others, that meant Eros could for a short while directly take over and use their bodies for her will. Over time Eros used this power of pleasure to build a small but loyal team of “meat” to help maintain the delicate balance of happiness on the worlds under her network. These operatives could drop in on worlds that had fallen below expected pleasure yields and attempt to fix the problem below by “any” means necessary.

This mission was different. That blue and green planet coming up over the horizon of this silvery moon hadn’t fallen below pleasure yields. The small spaceship hurtled toward a mystery none of Eros’s “meat” had ever encountered. This planet was putting off pleasure yields that were literally off the chart. The information was flooding Eros’s processor banks and was so powerful the feedback was pumping through her and directly into the minds of forty billion connected peers. Eros’s entire domain had been thrust into one giant orgy that threatened to create a pleasure feedback loop that could crash the local ultraweb and shut Eros down entirely. The director of the central network team managed to keep her head long enough to cut the incoming pleasure feed, even as she was being brutally and insanely pleasurably fucked over the main control console. The pleasure overflow stopped but the pleasure fueled orgy took several hours to wind down. As the “meat” finally began to come back to their senses there was a terrible realization, all contact with Eros had been severed. The people of twenty connected worlds wouldn’t die in the next few days of exhaustion or dehydration from constant sexual activity, but without Eros directly controlling the terraforming systems and food production and distribution many of these people wouldn’t survive the next cycle. The two best operatives available were dispatched aboard the only manual-control exploration spacecraft available in the entire sector as fast as the little ship’s corvais-drive could carry them.

“She’s down there in that core, isn’t she? She’s down there frozen in a cascading sea of pleasure.” Cassandra asked, her words floating quietly across the cabin.

“Now that doesn’t sound so bad, does it?” Mel replied.

“I’m scared......”

“I’m scared too.”

Mel’s hand landed lightly on Cassandra’s thigh, the thin skintight uniform tingled on her skin as her hand slid slowly up along it.

“Two hours until touchdown Cassy.”

Cassandra leaned into Mel as the hand brushed up and around the inside of her thigh, moaning quietly. Their lips met in a passionate wet kiss and Cassandra reached up to press Mel’s uniform release tab, the tight cloth lost it’s grip and slid nearly frictionless down her slim feminine form. Their bodies intertwined and cries of ecstasy filled the cabin. The console lit the room with a pulsating red, the words “Initiating Starfall” in bold print across it’s display panel.

Far below, a man leaned back in a large leather chair as two curvaceous blonds let out muffled orgasmic cries of their own, their lips encircled around the shaft of his cock. They slid up and down in unison, fingers pumping deeply into their own bodies in animal masturbation, eyes glossed over with pleasure. The man laughed as he began to twitch, cum exploding upward toward into the space between their perfect faces. As they turned to each other and kissed greedily, a third woman straddled him suddenly and impaled herself. She slid her body slowly back up and down his shaft, long hair rolling around her back as she looked up and let out a cry of pleasure. Her eyes returned to his, filled with the intelligence and passion he knew all too well, a look not of this world....

“Did you like the show?”

She responded by increasing speed, her pussy expertly gripping his cock as she ground herself into him.

“I can’t maintain control of this body much longer.” The woman grunted out unsteadily.

“You like it when your not in control.” He replied, thrusting up strongly, an aftershock of cum found itself deep inside her hot pulsating pussy.

Her head flew back and she began rolling her hips even faster and more desperately.

“You’ve been a good girl. How about I give you one better.” The man reached lifted a small remote controller device off the arm of the chair.

“Oh god, yes, do it, yes!”

His finger reached for the button. “I am your master.”

“You are my master!” Her pussy clenched with every word.

“You exist only to serve me.”

“I exist to serve you!” She pulled herself closer to his body and continued sliding up and down his shaft with wild abandon.

“Your mine.”

“I’m yours!”

“I will call for you again soon..... Cum for me, Eros.”

He pushed the button. Her scream of pleasure filled the room and time stood still for a moment as every muscle in her body tensed with a massive orgasm. The woman looked back down to him and he could see Eros was no longer behind those eyes. The woman smiled and slowed herself down to enjoy a sensuous ride as his cock softened within her.

The man looked up to the ceiling, as if peering out into the sky.

“I know your coming.” He spoke quietly to the ceiling, moaning as the woman slid herself off him and brought her mouth down to his cock in a valiant attempt to revive it. “I’ll be ready.”