The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

STARGAZE

(mm, mf, ffm, mfm, ff, ft, in, md)

Synopsis: What happens if you find out that a common chinese cooking herb (when accidently over roasted) naturally imparts highly potent hypnotic suggestability? What happens if the hottest family moves in next door? Why choose when you can have them all?

Disclaimer:

Here comes the boring part. This story contains explicit language describing hardcore sexual scenes of gay straight and bisexual orientations. Blah blah blah, damn this story has heaps of fuck and suck in it. So if ya not up to it or don’t wanna read this stuff look to the side your ass is looking now and get the fuck outta here ...cheers...Bryko

Part I: Spreading Community Love

It was 9:00am on a sunday morning and there was a knock at my door. Whoever it is, someday I’ll get back to them for this. I mean, considering that I sleep at 7:30am every weekend night after a tiring barty’s job at the local club, how frustrating could it be to hear a knock at 9:00am on a Cold Sunday morning? I open the door, stark naked except my black briefs tenting with my pole that was hard as a rock and in the subtle sunlight of a winter morning, there stood this gorgeous couple before me, all smiling as if they’re welcoming me to my own home. And did I tell you they were as gorgeous as I am a bisexual?

Well, a little about me before you get all confused; I am bi in a rather funny way. I sleep with both men and women; infact they say I’d sleep with anything that has a pulse, well my pet dog had a pulse too. For now, I’m just bisexual with multiple fetishes. I do not get as turned on by men or women alone as much as I do by couples. That probably explains why my sex life was so boring all this while. I mean it wasn’t so easy for me to find a good-looking couple where both the man and the woman would be submissive—not in a city the size of a large town. Apparently, we do get a lot of good-looking men and women here, since this city had an international airport and all modelling agencies hubbed in my city, with the best simming teams, rugby teams, surfers, etc were in or around my city.

So here is this beautiful chic swaying in the arms of this hunk of a man, both staring at me with a smile, which turned down into a “sorry we woke you up” face.

“Good day mate, sorry we woke you up, dinno ye were sleeping mate, we’ll be back later...”

“ok no worries...” (hold on, where the fuck is this fuckable couple going?)

as they were turning back, I realised how sexy they were and thought its not such a good idea to turn such sexy people down. (wake up, wake up, call them back)

“oh no, its ok mate, I work nights on weekends, its nothing, how can I help ya love?” I said to this drop dead gorgeous woman with South-American looks and curly hair to match her body curves.

It was hard to break my stare, so this marine built dude broke the silence, “We moved in next door this morning thought we’d drop in a quick ‘hi’ to say we’re around. My name’s John and this is my angel “Angel’.”

I reached out my hand saying, “Your name’s an understatement. Nice ta see ya guys, welcome to...oh man, I’m so sorry mate!!” I said as is realized that my hand jabbed into the soft of this hunks throat right on his Adam’s apple as I forwarded it for a firm hand shake. He pulled back a bit and bent in pain. I mean I was so sleepy, and so stoned (yes, stoned in my briefs too) looking at this perfect bodied, heavenly beautiful couple, I didn’t even know where my hand was going.

“You ok mate? Sorry dude, I haven’t had a good sleep yet, didn’t see my hand going...” then paused a bit, he seemed a bit angry like in reflex, but I quickly justified and they both guessed I made sense, I mean I looked like an over-doze of weed to them.

“Its ok, he’s a strong man. Actually it’s a good thing, he deserves it, he insisted we meet up right away. I think its best you get some sleep first, sorry we don’t know your name yet...” she said as she reached out her hand yet pulling back herself as if she was trying to stretch her hand as far away from me as she could. And then as I leapt my hand forward, she grabbed my hand before it could get any further and gave me a firm handshake. That startled me and woke me a bit too coz it was almost like a man’s handshake. Well not as firm as that hunk would’ve given me. But it was a bit different, very strong for a woman’s hand...

“Martin. Sorry about this guys, so much for the weird introduction of your weird neighbor. Well, I’m not so weird after all, so how about I make up for it? Why don’t you let me grill a few steaks for us tonight?”

“Sounds great, we’ll get the beer. What’s your favorite mate?” John quickly replied.

“Oh, same as yours, anything goes?”

Well, I was quite convinced that John and angel had forgiven me this morning, but I wasn’t sure if I had forgiven them for ramming the doorbell mid-siesta. Before I threw myself onto the bed I swore I’d get back to the two for this. Well, in quite a cheerful way coz I knew what I was gonna do for my revenge.

After I got up that afternoon, I took a shower and headed out for the market. It was time to prepare for the barbeque tonight and there were many things I needed to buy, not so much for the grill, but for the thrill (revenge), I had to prepare. It was all in good fun and fun was what I had in mind. The butcher’s list was done and the grocers too, now for the most important part of it all, the Asian superstore, which had the ingredient for my revenge. An herb called bak-sa from some place in China or Korea, I know not and care not. I just read this recipe once that said that baksa when burnt and consumed generates unbelievable levels of suggestibility in the mind of the consumer. I looked up the Chinese library and found this recipe with a history of how the emperor used to feed this herb to his personal slaves so they stay loyal to him and serve him better. This I mixed with my secret kink (of hypnotism, mind-control and sexual dominance) and cooked up a great plan for the night.

The question was, how was I going to feed it to these two without having to consume it myself? I rushed home and prepared the potion, the house was filled with the fumes of the herb as it was burning and it was getting so intoxicating that I had to run and get my mask and block my nose from catching the aroma rather than getting super-suggestible myself, then as my mind caught the sweet aroma of the burnt herb, it reminded me of this black wine ( a dark red wine, pure exotic, dont ask me about wines though) which my ex-couple left for me before they flew to the states (yeah, for good: will tell ya that story some other day).

So I pulled out the wine and marinated fresh and tasty beef mince and with it. Then I added some stuff to it and rolled it like patties. I made sure it was enough for just two patties, but some how it blew in volume by evening and seemed to be enough for three. The food was ready to be thrown on the grill and I was worried since I had marinated it for longer than I usually did. I was worried that the potency of the herb would drop. No time for marinating afresh so I decided to take my chances. I thought it would be safe to suggest slowly and not directly like I first started with Alan (yet another story).

Then I ran out into the patio cleaned my grill nice and shining. I arranged the table and chairs such that the couple would back the grill, which in a cruel winter such as this, they wouldn’t complain of. It was time and they arrived at the stroke of seven. Not that they had to start off an hour early to be here on time; yet there was a sense of a Japenese punctuality in them, which I so prominently noticed.

I greeted them at the front entrance and showed them my place, and they just went on telling me how good my house was and how I gotta help them with their new house and I was more then happy to. And we headed for the patio in the backyard. All this while I had been checking out the two and man! were they sexy or what. John was dressed to kill and angel to slaughter. They were wearing simple casual stuff, but it was just that I couldn’t help but ogle at how sexy they were. John was wearing a plain black fleece jumper and black faded denims and a pure white crew shirt and Angel was wearing a midnight blue top with a black knitted shawl kinda thing, again very south American with a black denim too. It was so tough for me being bisexual to decide whom to stick my stares at. Well, all for good, now they wouldn’t be suspicious of me staring continuously at one of them. As for me, I was in my normal dress code—black and black. It helps me run to work when I am usually late. Some how in our conversations we seemed to notice a lot of similarities and like and dislikes (including the color of our clothing). This is going to be fun.

Well, back to the scene, I was grilling the steaks (had preserved the patties for later) while we exchanged our backgrounds and to my surprise, John was a flight attendant, planning to study ahead and hoping to become a pilot soon. And angel was an airhostess. What can I say? They were both eligible for their jobs (at least looks wise). Apparently they both shifted to this house for the next two years so that they could cut down on their expenses and save up as most of John’s savings were going to be spent on his studies and he’s not going to take up as many flights as he normally did, so they thought it were best to settle in a smaller house in a smaller city so it gets cheaper and they can save. They weren’t married or anything and they didn’t want any children anytime soon. John was 28 a few months younger than me and angel was 26. We chatted for over an hour with drinks and hot grilled food and fun was just building. They knew as well as I did, that we were going to get along just great.

In the midst of various portions of food coming in, I suddenly stooped to cook the two patties, and told them that I had specially marinated these patties as a welcome dish, which I wished only the two of them had while I watched on them. They insisted that I joined them but I convinced them that it was a ritual I performed for every new neighbor that I got along well with. So they respected the ritual (they knew not what the pun intended was) and agreed to have it. While I was still grilling, angel spoke of her 20-year-old brother who had moved in with them. Oh my god, this could either spoil things or spice up even more. So I asked why he didn’t join up for the barbeque and John said he was a bit hesitant to “come-along”, well, a 20-year-old brother of a sexy chic, I’m betting on his looks. Oh and the skin.

Now I knew why the coincidence of the third patty occurred, we had a third member in the party! John added that he was not in the best of his spirits since he recently came out to the family as gay and his parents didn’t seem to take it well. Keith decided to stop living with his parents and so John asked him to join them until he found a place for himself. I splat the third patty onto the oven and insisted that John and I go fetch him. Angel volunteered to mind the grill and we went to John’s house to meet Keith.

When we walked in, Keith was lying on the couch surfing channels with stuff lying all around in the living room, waiting to be unpacked and sorted. I guess they had just moved in this morning so their house was bound to be a mess. John introduced me to Keith and we spoke a little, and me a lot little. I would’ve practically lost the bet coz this boy wonder was way sexier than I would’ve betted on. (This family seems to be the sexiest one in town—I mean come on mate, he’s angels bro—I’ll leave the rest to your imagination.) then I asked him to put on a jumper and join us for the grill but he made excuses and asked us to carry on and enjoy ourselves (yeah, he seemed sad to me too) and so I told him its not a wise move to turn down a good looking neighbor who works as a bartender in the club close by.

“Come along and I promise you an excellent sex life in this neighborhood...” they both cracked up.

“Honest mate, all the good looking blokes come to my club for, you know what, I’m a good start to hit on boy, come on...”

His feet simply swept him when he heard me say that, he was just out fresh from the closet and obviously he was also a bit nervous to have known that I found out and I was gay and so casual about it myself. Not to mention that I, myself, am quite a treat to the eye. Honest again. John too raised an eyebrow but he was cool about it. Even better, he doesn’t have to worry about Angel anymore, wait till he finds out I’m Bi.

We reached our patio, and Keith seemed to love my house a lot. (good thing, he’s practically gotta stay here soon). His eyes kept chasing my walls and the furniture, with some quick peeping stares at me, and then looking quickly away. I knew he was checking me out. So then I finally presented my ritual, and I saw the three eat out loud (and I mean it, loud with their mmmmmmm. Dude, with what was going to follow, my house better be soundproof). Finally when they were done with the patties, I washed the grill to make sure none of my food would have that herb in it, or else I fall into their hands and they suspect something wrong. Then I gave them the oriental black wine to wash the herb down. Oops it seemed to have been an overdose. The three literally looked stoned, and so beautiful being so.

At first, everything looked normal except the fact that they were just charmed by the taste of the patties, especially Angel, as she had spent most of the time grilling them and getting all the more intoxicated with the smell. But slowly they stopped their talking and stared into an oblivion that I could not see. Keith looked like he was getting turned on by it too coz he had some sort of pleasure look on him especially the shine in his eyes and the smile on his face made him look so hot and horny, It was hard to believe he looked sexier than he was a while before. And John was simply dazed, quietly looking up at the clear starry skies. Angel too was kinda stoned out and I thought this had to be it. I’ve never seen someone get so drugged by the baksa before. Maybe I marinated it for too long and I roasted the herbs too much this time, so the potency actually doubled up several times. Good for me.

So I rolled the dice with a sudden induction script that I often use, “Oh what a beautiful sky. It is almost enticing and alluring not to look away. It is getting too hard to stop looking at the stars, isn’t it? Don’t take your eyes off this beautiful sky, look what a beautiful evening it is. The winter breeze almost freezing your sight, keeping your eyes transfixed into the clear black starry sky. Don’t bother looking away, stare at this beauty and absorb it. Get absorbed in it while you feel yourself floating away into the trance of this eternal bliss. My voice describing this eternal sight is the only thing you want to hear, and thus the only thing you can hear. Just like this black oblivion sucking you in is the only thing you want to concentrate on.”

And suddenly I turned to see they were all staring at the sky without even blinking their eyes.

“Relax guys, you’re only listening to my voice, tell me John, why can’t you stop looking at the sky?”

“Because you said so, it is so be-au-ti—....", he spoke as his words gently dissolved into his gaze with his eyes still transfixed upwards at the sky. His voice was rather soft and very polite, almost like silk.

“Good work John. Keep staring Keith. Keep staring Angel. Keep staring at the sky, get sucked into the blackness deeper and deeper, and my voice and words will sound true to every word you hear, my voice will sound like the one thing you want to listen to, the one thing you wan to hear, the one thing you want to obey...”

“Repeat it to yourself and feel its truth. Allow my voice to guide you through this blissful journey into the dark skies (and they murmured I know not what.) You have no sense of your bodies. You feel like you are nothing but the air around you. You cannot feel your self. You cannot feel any touch, nothing. All that you feel is the will to listen to my voice. You feel the need to listen to what I am saying. What I want you to do is the thing of utmost importance coz that is what brings you this eternal bliss. Soak into my will. Like you soak your eyes into this blissful sight. Give in to me as you gave into the allures of this picturesque beauty. Remember every moment you feel. Not what you saw, not what you heard, just this feeling of submissiveness. Take pictures of this feeling into your mind and every time you hear me say the word “STARGAZE” you will get back into this trance of eternal submissiveness. It will be the easiest thing to do in this world. Just as you hear the word “STARGAZE”, you will immediately get into this moment where all you want to do is listen to me and obey.”

While I was saying this I was simply splitting my mind into two. One half deciding on what to say next and the other half conjuring images of the things I can make them do: like solos, twosomes, threesomes and foursomes, incest, heterosexual homosexual and bisexual sex. Don’t ask, just sex scenes with all permutations and combinations building up in microseconds.

“You will find yourself very close to me. I am going to be your neighbor and friend whom you can tell anything. Infact you will feel like family with me. You trust me like no one else and love and respect me. Every day your affection towards me can only increase and you wont find anything wrong in feeling sexually aroused by me. You will have this vision in your mind where you wish to be sexually involved with me, you know you wish to please me and can cross all inhibitions to please me. You will feel very delighted if you ever find out that the rest of the family is also feeling the same about me. It will never surprise you or annoy you, it will infact strengthen your feelings about me. If you ever find another member of your family being sexually involved with me, it will not annoy you or irk you, you will infact only feel like joining in. This is going to be a special bond that we shall share and it must remain only between us. To the world we are just neighbours so there will be no mention of our personal closeness to anyone—not even your closest friends and family.”

The three gorgeous bodies sitting calmly with their eyes gazing into the skies while quickly absorbing all instruction imparted to them. Until now I was not using anyone’s name to instruct coz I knew I would have to instruct personally too. And this was just the first day so I would be spending too much time instructing them. I knew this is not a one-day task, yet I was greedy, actually horny. My instructions just went on and on, removing all inhibitions that may have been in their mind. So I thought I’d get to the important part.

“Just like my voice, my touch is also very special. When my touch is intended to be sensual, you will know it and you will be highly aroused. You will always allow me to touch you in any way I like. My every touch will create highly sensual waves in your body. You must always remember that you must please me. Now you can look straight at me, and listen to the joke that I shall tell you now. When I clap my hands, you will wake up not realizing that you had been in a deep-deep trance. You will not remember the instructions but you will always be able to follow them. Every time I say the trigger word “STARGAZE” you will enter a trance deeper than your previous trance. After every session you will feel a sense of joy within your heart. Now listen to the joke and remember that all this while we were having a merry time and laughing.”

So I started telling them Yo mama jokes and clapped as I laughed when they too suddenly jerked back into being and joined in laughing. I looked at each of them as they fell into this mystical laughing spell, as they looked back at me, laughing with teary-eyes. Then we went on for another hour or so when it was time to say goodbye. I was pretty buggered myself and needed to sleep. I knew I didn’t have shifts until Tuesday evening, so I had all of tomorrow to test the instructions. John and Keith were going to the city for shopping stuff for their house and so I had all day to spend with Angel. I told her I would help here unpack and stuff. They were glad to have me. And I told them with a pun in mind “This is just the start folks. I hope our friendship turns out to be as beautiful as this STARGAZE.”

Three heads droped as if in shame. Totally conked off in a second, just like dial up internet connection. I walked up to john and then spoke to them so they can all hear my instructions nice and clear.

“You will only hear me speak if you feel my touch.”

I put my hand on john’s thigh and said, " John, when I wake you up from this trance you will want to go home and sleep as you are very tired from the days activities, you are not as sleepy as you feel the need to relax. More so you are not as sleepy as you feel passionate right now.when you go home you feel the need to make passionate love to your wife Angel. More than having just plain sex and getting off, you want to make love. When you reach home you will be in a romantic mood. Some how you will owe your romantic mood to me. You will feel a certain un-defined attraction towards me and you wish that Angel and Keith would feeel the same, although you would not even think of discussing it. Today you wsih to make love to angel for me. as if i wanted it to happen. You will not insert your penis into her, just rubbing yourselves against each other, feeling your love for each other and somehow your love for me.”

While I was instructing John, I was feeling up his entire body (except his genital areas) in a very sensual way, and I mean a VERY sensual way. I would eventually kiss his lips very lightly (just like your first kiss types) and he was all pink and blushing. He wouldnt realise what was happening to him yet he would feel the PASSION—the very core of my sex life.

Then I turned to Angel and gave almost the same instructions with a few changes here and there to customise it for her and then I turned to Keith. I instructed him without much feeling up and saying that when he wakes up he would opt to stay back and have some bers and talk to me and all. I prepared him to stay up with me all night and do whatever to hang around. I instructed him to tell the couple to enjoy their first night in their new house since they so deserved it. I thought his customised passion feed instructions shall begin once the couple was gone.

Then I shook them out of the trance and continued to talk like before when John said what a great evening it had been and that they should go now since it had been a tiring day and after such amazing an time they would love to hit the bed. So as programmed Keith asked if he could hang around as he wasn’t sleepy and would love to spend some more time with me and that the couple deserved sometime alone in their new house. The two took cue and blushed alittle and left.

Once they left I got some beers from the fridge and sat right next to him and asked him what did he want to do? and he said, “Let’s do something different, something stupid yet nice, something like watching these stars for a while.”

“Ah, so you like STARGAZE?”

TO BE CONTINUED