The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Stash of Fur Coats – Part 3

Brenda Price was growing impatient. The thirty-two year old blonde knew better than to worry. It would add unwanted wrinkles to her forehead. Still, her 9:00am appointment was late. Maybe she had the wrong address? Nope, 202. She had been checking and double-checking it for the last five minutes. Then she saw a brunette woman clad in a beautiful black mink coat, striding across the front lawn, approaching from next door.

“Hello?” Brenda called. “Are you Monica?”

“Actually,” the woman smiled. “It’s monique. You must be Brenda; fantastic to meet you.”

“Yes,” she said, eyeing monique’s fur coat. “I was wondering where you went; your car was here but the house was empty.”

“Ah, that would be because of me,” said another woman, a few steps behind monique, wearing a stunning crystal fox fur stroller.

“Oh, hello!” Brenda said, caught off-guard by the intrusion. “I love your fur; both your furs, actually.”

“Thank you! monique was telling me about the fur coats she found in Eileen’s house, and I proceeded to show her a couple from my collection.” Mistress held out her hand. “Please, call me Sonja.”

“Nice to meet you, Sonja. I’m Brenda Price from Hillington Furs. Is that from our store?”

“Actually, I inherited this one. Would you like a feel?” Mistress Sonja held out her fox sleeve. Brenda really didn’t care to, she had a stressful day ahead of her, but for manners’ sake, she gave it a quick caress. Then, stopped. Caressed it again. Then, she continued to stroke it throughout the conversation.

“Wow, that is an impressive coat,” said Brenda. “I’ve worked with furs for almost a decade, and I’ve never felt one quite that soft. Do you take special care of it? Summer storage? Special closet?”

“Actually,” smiled Mistress Sonja. “I inherited this and I have done nothing special except wear it often, treat it well when I do, and store it in a garment bag when I am not.”

“Interesting,” said Brenda. How was that possible? How could such perfunctory, if not inadequate care for a fur yield such magnificent results?

“Would you like to see Mrs. Sutter’s collection?” monique asked. “It makes this one look cheap by comparison. No offense,” she said to Mistress Sonja her eyes downcast.

“Well,” said Mistress Sonja. “I must be leaving. You two are so busy, and it looks as if I have intruded enough on your time as it is.”

“No, please come along. I insist,” said monique. She looked at Brenda. “You don’t mind that she tag along, do you?”

Brenda found herself running her expert hands over Sonja’s crystal fox, wondering if she was still doing so with a purely professional interest. Sonja smiled at her, her green eyes wrinkled at the corners.

“I suppose it wouldn’t hurt for her to watch,” Brenda relented. If these coats were even better than the one Sonja was wearing now, she had to see them.

She followed the two ladies into the house, and she wondered if she caught a glimpse of them sharing a knowing glance, on their way inside.

The full-length dark chocolate sable was piled highest upon a mountain of exquisite fur coats. It was also a perfect foil to the eggshell bedspread it sat upon making the guard hairs more visible and striking to even the most casual observer.

“Oh my,” Brenda blurted out, as she approached it, ignoring the other furs.

Brenda picked it up from the bed, running her hands over it. To maintain the appearance of professional distance, she held it up by the shoulders, admiring the thick, shawl collar, the rich sleeves, and the shiny gloss on the body. If she didn’t know any better, she would assume this coat was bought yesterday.

“This one alone must be worth a fortune! The cut is fantastic, the gloss is superior. And you simply found these furs?”

She turned back to Sonja and monique.

“Yes,” said monique. “Do you like what you see?”

“I certainly do,” grinned Mistress Sonja, pretending to see the furs for the first time. She approached Brenda, who was absent-mindedly stroking the soft dark brown sable, and joined her in caressing it. “You should try it on.”

“Ooh,” monique said. “You should, Brenda. It would look perfect with your hair color.”

“I don’t know. We really should be getting back to the task at hand.”

“Relax,” Sonja said. “We have plenty of time. What would you lose, five minutes?”

“Yes, you must,” monique said. “When I put this mink on, I fell in love with it instantly!”

Brenda looked at monique accusingly. “Do you mean to say that you are wearing some of this merchandise? I thought you had professional ethics and rules against that sort of behavior!”

monique did not seem the slightest abashed, as she lied, “I spoke with Miranda about it this morning. We came to an arrangement, in which I would receive this coat as my commission for the entire estate, in lieu of pay.” Sonja’s hands which were caressing the fur, moved closer to Brenda’s hands, which were also stroking the sensuous sable. She folded the coat, so supple, in Brenda’s hands, encouraging her to caress it more attentively than before.

“Besides,” Mistress Sonja smiled, meeting Brenda’s eyes. “When will you get another chance to wear a coat as rare this one? It can be yours for as long as you’re here. I guarantee you will regret not wearing it. And,” her eyes flashed green in Brenda’s “you have always wanted to try on a dark, soft, luxurious sable, have you not?”

Brenda nodded, her eyes vacant. “If you insist,” said Brenda, before sliding one arm, then the other through the massive chocolate sable’s sleeves.

The first thing she noticed was the weight. This coat was pure sable, no dilution or trimming with brown mink fur, as some furriers did on the sly. It was regal. The shawl collar was massive, and when she raised her shoulders, her head was a small point between two mountains of the softest fur. Yes, the fur was even softer than the one Sonja was wearing, if possible. She caressed the sleeves with her hands, noticing how the fur wrapped tighter around her when she did this, almost like hugging herself. Then, she did hug herself, reveling in the luxurious coat.

“What do you think?” asked Mistress Sonja, smirking, running her hand over Brenda’s arm.

“I’m- Oh God- This is the best coat I’ve ever worn!” And it was. Brenda could feel it surrounding her, wrapping her in warmth and softness, whispering words of comfort as it tickled her ears, her face with its loveliness.

Then the fur whispered to her, without her realizing it. Only one thing would make this better. Wearing this fur coat naked. Yes, if only, she thought, mistaking the whispering for her own idea. If only these women weren’t around while she slipped out of her blouse, skirt, and panties. Yes, to feel the sable against my nude hips. That would be divine. She was perplexed, overwhelmed. She had never had this response to a fur coat, never. She had heard of the subculture of fetishists, who would be obsessed with sexualizing this luxurious garment, but, until this moment, she simply thought they were all perverts.

Now, she was starting to feel arousal from a fur coat, and it was building in her loins to unbearable pressures.

“Is something wrong?” asked Sonja. “You look unhappy.”

Brenda fumbled with her words. “I just- if I- I don’t know”

“I think I understand," smiled Sonja. She leaned in as if to tell a secret. "You want to wear the fur naked.” “What?! No! How could you?” The arousal continued to grow. It was clear she was getting wet, just by the scent in the room. Tell her, yes. See what she does. She did suggest it after all. “Yes! Yes, I do. May I?”

“monique, cut Ms. Price out of those ridiculous clothes.”

“Yes, Mistress,” said monique.

Brenda was confused, but this was dwarfed by her excitement at the prospect of being naked in this exquisite fur coat. Then, it registered.

“What? No! Don’t cut my clothes! What are you doing?” Brenda slowed her stroking, and looked at the other two women. “Are you crazy? And did you just call her mistress?”

Mistress Sonja stood before Brenda, and in a soft dulcet tone, shushed her gently, caressing her temples with the cuffs of her crystal fox coat, saying, “Be here in my eyes, love. Look at my eyes, and relax. You are wearing the finest fur coat that has ever existed, and it is so soft. Continue to caress the soft fur with your hands. Is it not the greatest feeling there is? Maybe if you are good, and you relax, we will let you keep this luxurious sable coat. Would you like that?”

Brenda’s breathing slowed, and she stared vacantly into Mistress Sonja’s dazzling emerald eyes. “Yes,” she murmured in a faraway voice. monique had begun clipping away at Brenda’s clothing with a large pair of scissors that she procured from her purse. The blouse was the first to fall, front and back sides separated on the floor.

“Listen, my dear,” Mistress Sonja said in a slow, breathy voice. “This next part is very important. You must let monique clip away at those garments that keep you from truly experiencing the greatest fur you will ever wear. Ignore her completely. She is not here. It is only you and me, and the lovely sable you are wearing, and it feels glorious. Feel the fur between your fingers. Shrug your shoulders to let the sable surround your pretty head. And listen. Listen to your heart as it tells you what to do with the fur. Hear your thoughts, your truest desires come to the surface. Can you hear them, my love?”

Brenda could, now that they had intensified. I want to kiss this beautiful woman. She looks so sexy in her crystal fox coat. I wish I could bury her head between my thighs as I rub this soft sable over my breasts. Mmm, she thought. That would be divine. But wait! She wasn’t a lesbian! Not at all. But fur is so sexy. It doesn’t matter who is wearing it. She’s so attractive, so fuckable, wrapped warm in all that fox. She is a fox.

Before she could protest that idea, false memories flooded her mind. Customers in the fur shop; married women, rich single women. All of them, when she helped them into their coats, she was always mere moments away from caressing their furs, groping their breasts through the fur. Turning them on with her feminine touch, as they turned her on with all that luxury, their heightened sexuality. Yesss, she thought, her pussy dampening.

monique cut the bra, perhaps the toughest part of the outfit to remove, before simply sliding off Brenda’s skirt and panties, exposing a moist, shaven pussy to the bedroom. At the sight of it, of this beautiful woman nude in fur, monique was aroused yet again. She wanted to fuck her so bad, but first Mistress would turn her. Brenda was lost in the touch of the fur, her fingertips and palms gracing it. “Oh god yessss,” she purred.

“And what is your heart telling you, dear?”

Brenda began rubbing the cuffs of the sable over her breasts and gasping at how ungodly wonderful it was. She had never imagined she could ever feel this good. It would be even better if I rubbed it against my pussy. Mmm, her mouth watered at the thought, but Mistress Sonja smiled and rubbed Brenda’s clitoris with the sleeve of her crystal fox fur. She is so fucking hot in that fur coat, and she is turning me on, and I’ve never done anything like this before, but I need to take this further. Brenda’s lips and tongue collided hungrily with Sonja’s, as her wetness trailed down her leg.

Mistress Sonja’s crystal fox opened to reveal a set of breasts that Brenda, in a moment of inspiration, caressed with her own sable. It felt so right. She couldn’t resist the barrage of arousing thoughts. Yes, I have always wanted to do this. Nothing is hotter than fucking women in fur coats. Visions of women at the fur salon, so many missed opportunities, so much arousal. She was gasping for air between heated tongue kisses with Mistress Sonja.

monique sat in the corner, playing with her clitoris, alternating her fingers with the sexy black mink she was wearing. she was aroused at her Mistress, at how she was taking and corrupting this woman. Perhaps someday if Mistress found her worthy, she could turn other women in the same way. She came at the thought, and continued stimulating herself with her fingers and her mink.

Mistress Sonja using her right hand to stimulate Brenda, and her left to wrap around her shoulder, pulled her gently toward the full-length mirror. Brenda stood before the mirror, rubbing the sable over her naked body as Mistress Sonja knelt and began eating Brenda’s pussy, using her tongue on Brenda’s clitoris, stroking her hips and thighs with the sleeves of her crystal fox fur.

Brenda looked at Sonja’s reflection, then her own. God, I look so sexy. This is the sexiest thing I have ever done. Even more than Spring Break 2003. Hotter than anything she’d ever seen or read. She was having sex in a fur coat with another woman in a fur coat. Watching Sonja stimulate her pussy with her mouth spurred Brenda to new heights of arousal, as she continued to rub her own face and chest with the sable fur. She was so close to cumming.

Brenda closed her eyes as another rush of arousal came. Then, she opened them. Did she look that different when she was aroused? Yes, her eyes were hooded with lust, her lips slightly parted, her hair mussed up, but it looked shorter. Still blonde, yes, but—oh! Her eyes were a deep sapphire blue, too. Was this her reflection? No, somehow it was another woman and she was wearing a corset, a garter belt, and stockings beneath the same sable fur. That wasn’t her! And yet, this did not bother her. Maybe I’m just tired, or it could be a trick of the light. Yes.

At that moment, as she looked into the woman’s sapphire eyes, the woman’s finger curled, beckoning her forward, and if Sonja weren’t there, sucking her to orgasm, she would have walked right to the mirror. Instead, her neck craned forward. She wanted to see more, to look deeper. Give yourself to me. She nodded dumbly.

monique was frigging herself even harder, as she saw Brenda giving in to the spirit possessing the fur. Soon the fur would be wearing her, more than she wore it. She bit her fist, so that her moans of abject arousal did not disturb the moment.

Cum. And when you cum, you will hand your freedom over to me. I am the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. You will worship me forever because I am a Fur Goddess. Do you feel my power? Again, Brenda nodded dumbly, her jaw hanging, a trickle of drool dripping from the corner of her mouth.

Even if she wanted to resist, she wouldn’t have gotten away. Mistress Sonja wrapped her arms tight around Brenda’s hips and sucked on her love button fiercely until Brenda bucked, screaming, losing control of both her body and spirit. Brenda evaporated, the last remnants of her soul begging her Fur Queen to live in her body forever, to take her spirit, to be satisfied with her sacrifice.

“I have returned,” said the blonde with sapphire eyes, as she caressed the luscious collar of her sable fur coat. An evil smile illuminated the face that formerly belonged to Brenda. “Rise, sister,” she said to Sonja, who did just that.

“It is good to see you, my Fur Queen.” The women in fur coats embraced and exchanged a lengthy soulful kiss. monique remained speechless in the corner, having just finished pleasuring herself.

Mistress Sonja turned to monique. “On your knees, slave! Do you not know this is the Queen of all Fur Queens, Lady Natalia?”

monique knelt, merely because she was commanded to. She did not know who this was, but could sense the palpable power. This woman’s presence was stronger than her Mistress’s.

“Does she have any talent with her tongue?” Natalia asked Sonja.

“Some,” she said. “Nothing a little practice would not fix.”

“Come,” Lady Natalia said, beckoning to monique with the former Brenda’s finger. “Attend to me.”

The women of deep green and sapphire eyes laughed as their slave knelt, unsure of what the future held for her, but aroused at the prospect of worshiping these goddesses in their majestic furs.

End of Part 3