The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stephen Lyons MD

Ch 1

By Astropirate

“Stephen Lyons MD” stated the brass plaque on the wall of the newly opened medical practice in the town of Longhurst in Kent. For most people in Longhurst the rise of Stephen Lyons had been meteoric.

Stephen was born to nineteen year old Helen Lyons, a part time hairdresser. She had conceived Stephen when, desperate for cash, she had sex with a stranger the toilet of a pub. Helen’s domineering mother, a local pillar of the community, demanded that her daughter get rid of her “shame” as she put it. Helen refused and moved to a council flat on the Bonnington estate she would share with her son for the next eighteen years.

Despite the financial hardship and being shunned by her family Helen loved Stephen very much and provided all she could for him. By the last year of Stephen’s education at Longhurst comprehensive Stephen, like most of the students from the Bonnington estate, showed no interest or aptitude for learning. He resigned himself to a life on welfare. However, an event was to occur that was to change the course of his life.

It was just after the Christmas and New Year break and Stephen and his classmates were in the science lab being bored out of their minds by Miss Cooper, their thirty year old biology teacher as she droned on about the human anatomy. A sudden explosion shook the lab. As they were evacuating a second explosion separated Stephen from his classmates and they watched helplessly as the building collapsed, burying Stephen.

As the emergency services arrived and put their plans into action it seemed as if an eternity had passed by before they began to slowly dig but in reality it was only a few moments. Eventually they reached Stephen who had been under a large oak desk that had miraculously prevented him from being crushed. He was unconscious when the rescuers pulled him free. Their timing was perfect as his mother Helen had just arrived in a Police car to witness the rescue. Then they were both whisked off to the hospital.

As the doctors examined Stephen they became increasingly puzzled. It was clear there was no evidence of any physical injuries. Despite this fact Stephen remained in a coma. That night while the scanners were monitoring him seemed to go crazy as it showed the electric activity in his brain flying off the scales. What they didn’t know was the combination of gases along with some unknown gas had somehow enhanced his intelligence.

“Oh Stephen, why can’t you wake up?” asked Helen in despair as she held her son’s hand, while resting her head on his chest.

“Mom?” came a voice and Helen suddenly looked up to her son conscious and alert.

“Nurse!” cried Helen excitedly.

A nurse suddenly came rushing in, astonished at the young man sitting up. A young doctor came in and turned to Helen. “Could you give us a few minutes, please?” he said to Helen as he began to pull the curtain around the bed.

“But…”

“Please, Ms Lyons. I promise you, everything is fine. I’ll call you back in a few moments,” the nurse said soothingly.

Helen reluctantly waited outside. A few moments later the doctor came out with a puzzled look on his face.

“Well Doctor?” asked Helen anxiously.

“It’s incredible. I’ve never seen anything like it. Your son is fine. He’s even wondering what all the fuss is about.” said the doctor.

“Doesn’t he remember what happened?” asked Stephen’s mother anxiously.

“He remembers perfectly. To be frank, it’s almost as if the explosion never affected him. He’s as healthy as you or I,” responded the doctor, still sounding puzzled.

The nurse drew back the curtain and Stephen was standing up and getting dressed.

“What are you doing, sweetheart?” asked an astonished Helen.

Stephen put a hand on his mother’s shoulder. “I’m fine, mum, honestly. There’s no need for me to be here.” replied Stephen kindly.

So it was that Stephen was discharged. In the coming months Helen noticed a new energy and vitality in her son. Gone were the days of resignation and apathy, to be replaced by a goal in life and a sense of purpose. Not only did Stephen pursue his studies diligently but he spent hours in the library scanning medical books. The chief librarian had noted that Stephen read book with ease that medical students would find hard to keep up with. When he graduated from school with straight A’s in all subjects he had made it clear that he wished to study medicine. Because of his brilliant academic record he secured a scholarship to pursue his dream and after qualifying in top of his class and internship at the local hospital Stephen Lyons set up his new practice in the town.

The day of Stephen’s qualification was a proud one for Helen. She proudly posed with him in his photograph. The reception that was held in the local hotel was a grand affair and only ended in the early hours of the morning. Stephen ordered a taxi to take both his mum and himself home. This was the first surprise for Helen as the taxi drove to the other side of town, to the classy area of Loxton park, where houses here were well over half a million at least.

“Where are we going?” asked Helen in a tone of surprise.

“To our new home,” responded Stephen with a sly grin.

“Our new home?” repeated Helen with shock.

Stephen smiled and took his mother’s hand. “Trust me, Mum,” he said.

As the taxi turned down a lane Helen realised where they were bound. “Bonnington House?” Helen said with shock in her voice as the magnificent three storey building came into view. It had been on the market for over three years now and included ten acres of woodland.

“That’s right, Mum. Welcome to our new home,” he said proudly.

“Are you out of your mind? We can’t afford this.” Helen said with rebuke.

“I can afford it Mum. I have it all worked out, believe me,” said Stephen with a sly grin as he exited the taxi and helped his obviously shocked mother out of the vehicle. Stephen paid the driver and the man drove away.

What Stephen didn’t tell Helen was that as his mental faculties developed so too did his ability to manipulate minds. He used this ability to secure a very favourable mortgage from the local bank manager. Now they would live in the luxury that Stephen believed his mother deserved.

“Let me show you the bedroom,” said Stephen as he led his mother up the beautifully ornate wooden spiral staircase and along the corridor. He opened the door to a beautifully decorated and furnished bedroom.

Helen hadn’t paid any attention to the fact that Stephen ha said ‘the’ bedroom. It was only when she saw the four posted double bed that she realised. She turned to Stephen in alarm. “But, Stephen, we…” Helen was unable to same more as her son’s eyes gazed into her own and she became transfixed.

“Stephen, what are you doing to me?” asked Helen in panic as she suddenly became aroused and began to squeeze her breasts through her dress.

“Only fulfilling your desires, Mum,” responded Stephen with a grin.

“Uuugh,” repeated Helen over and over as she continued to squeeze her breasts. She put one hand behind her back and began to lower the zipper of her green knee length dress. The loosened garment slipped from Helen’s shoulders and floated to the floor, revealing her full white slip. Like her dress, Helen simply eased the slip from her shoulders and it joined her discarded dress on the floor.

Helen was in her mid forties but to Stephen she was the most beautiful woman in the world. As he observed her five feet eight form in her plain white underwear Stephen’s cock hardened. Despite the fact that her long legs were encased in black tights Stephen could tell they were beautifully smooth and he admired them.

Helen continued to moan as she squeezed her breasts through her bra. Before she removed it Helen pulled some pins from her hair that had neatly done for Stephen’s reception. She shook her hair loose and her golden tresses fell to her shoulders and she smiled at Stephen as if he were a waiting lover.

Helen removed her bra and her medium breasts bounced forward and her nipples hardened with contact from the air. For a few moments more she continued to squeeze her bare breasts. Then, responding from a mental suggestion from Stephen, Helen went down on the bed and crawled up to the pillow before turning over and lying on her back. She lifted her arse and carelessly discarded her tights and knickers. For a moment Helen resumed squeezing her breasts. Then she extended her arms invitingly to her son. “Make love to me, Stephen. Make love to me,” she begged.

Not waiting for another invitation Stephen rapidly stripped and gently mounted his mother.

Although Helen’s mind was controlled by Stephen she was still very much aware of what was going on. Helen’s body shuddered with excitement as she felt the warmth of her son’s body touching her.

Stephen kissed his mother’s moist crimson lips passionately. It acted like a blow to quell any thought of resistance in Helen.

As Stephen moved to Helen’s bare neck he began to kiss, nibble and suck. Each of his movements brought a corresponding moan from his mother. What aroused Stephen even more was the wonderful aroma of Helen’s perfume. Surely not the affect his mother had in mind.

“Oooh,” sighed Helen as her son began to lick her right breast in an ever decreasing movement that culminated by his arrival at the summit and licking and sucking of her nipple, much to Helen’s pleasure and delight as her sighs became louder and louder.

Helen’s pleasure continued as Stephen’s tongue dived into the valley between her breasts and worked his way to her left breast and his mother’s pleasure continued unabated.

Stephen was amazed at how well his mother had kept herself. It was only as he travelled down her trim waist that he actually appreciated it. In the meantime Helen sighed and moaned as he worked with his tongue.

Arriving at Helen’s pussy Stephen eased her long smooth legs apart and began to drill through her bush and pussy lips.

“Aaagh,” moaned Helen and Stephen’s tongue continued to probe and finally lash her clit. This wonderful sensation continued for several moments and Helen could feel her juices slowly gather. There was a sudden but temporary pause as Stephen withdrew his tongue and replaced it with his cock, easing it in gently before he began to pound.

Stephen’s movement, slow at first, picked up with each stroke. Helen’s body reacted to her son’s movements and they soon settled into mutually satisfying rhythm that climaxed in a huge climax for both mother and son. Helen and Stephen gave huge sighs of relief and sexual satisfaction as Stephen’s cum and Helen’s love juices collided and mixed.

Exhausted by the combination of the day’s events and this wonderful sexual encounter with her son Helen wanted desperately to sleep but before she could Stephen pulled her towards him and gave her some instructions “Remember…” After this they both fell asleep, cradled in each other’s arms.

* * *

The following morning Helen woke up to the sounds of birds chirping and the heat of the early morning sun beaming through the window. She stretched out her arms and suddenly realised she was naked. It wasn’t the only thing she realised. She remembered too that she had had a night of passionate love making with her son Stephen.

Helen couldn’t understand her feelings. She felt she should feel anger or disgust or even both. Yet an inner voice told her to accept it as normal. Still confused, she climbed out of bed, putting her feet into a pair of carefully placed slippers and covered her nakedness with a silver robe that has been lying across the bed.

Slowly the memory what happened returned. She remembered that somehow Stephen had manipulated her mind. Helen looked around and saw that her green dress that she had been wearing was no where in sight. Indeed, the room was spotless. Stephen was missing also and the bed clothes were rolled back on the side where he had slept.

Helen went to the wardrobe and saw that her green dress had been neatly put away. What also struck here that there were dresses, skirts and blouses, all brand new and in her size but no pants or jeans. She opened the drawers and saw that all her underwear was new and in her size. It was also lacy, sexy and provocative. Helen was still trying to figure out what was going on when there was a knock at the bedroom door and two young women in their twenties entered.

Helen was amazed. The young women were dressed in prim maid uniforms though their heads were bare.

“Good morning, Madam. My name is Jean and this is my sister Esther. We’re here to help you bathe,” said one of the girls.

“I beg your pardon?” asked Helen in a voice of surprise.

The two young women giggled and then Esther spoke up. “If you will just follow us, madam,” she said politely.

Helen was reluctant to do as the young woman had bidden but something her inner conscious compelled her to obey and she followed the young women to a room at the end of the corridor. Jean opened the door and it was then that Helen saw the magnificent sunken bath. Even from the hall she could inhale the scents from the water.

From his private room Stephen observed everything on his monitor. He smiled with satisfaction as he saw how well his programming of the women was working.

Helen paused for a moment as she stood in front of the bath. Her silver robe was gently eased from her shoulders by the two young women and allowed to float to the tiled floor, revealing the beauty of Helen’s naked body. She eased gently into the bath and the steamy water began to bubble.

Again, as Stephen continued to observe, his cock hardened as he witnessed Jean and Esther slip off their one piece uniforms, displaying their own naked bodies before joining their new mistress in the bath.

Helen shook with joy as Jean kissed the right side of her bare neck and Esther kissed the left simultaneously. The effect was almost paralytic. For Helen it seemed like a dreamlike state that she was in but with physical pleasure. That pleasure continued as Esther took one of two sponges from the side of the bath and began to gently rub Helen’s back. While Jean took the remaining sponge and worked on Helen’s front.

Helen felt like royalty. All she had to do was relax and enjoy as Jean and Esther went about cleansing and caressing her body. Jean planted a passionate kiss on Helen’s lips and instead of been reviled by it she wished it would happen again.

“Oooh,” sighed Helen when she felt Jean’s finger gently probe her pussy. At the same time Esther wrapped her arms around her mistress and began to massage Helen’s breasts. What was even more pleasurable for Helen was the wonderful sensation of Esther’s large but firm breasts pushing up against her wet and bare back. It was a wonderful sensation. Lesbian pleasure was alien to Helen. She never even dreamt of such pleasure and yet now here she was indulging in a fantasy that some only dreamt off. That was why Helen was sure this must be a dream. At the same time she was unaware that she was being observed by her son and he too found it a turn on to watch these naked beauties indulging in lesbian pleasure.

“Oh my God,” sighed Helen with pleasure as she orgasmed to Jean’s finger work on her pussy. Helen then returned Jean’s kiss with equal passion and also turned and planted a kiss on Esther’s lips.

Helen got out of the bath and was about to reach for a towel to dry herself off but Jean and Esther were quicker as they grabbed the towels and began to dry their mistress. Once again, just like she was in the bath Helen simply stood and waited until the young women finished drying her off. They even insisted on putting on her robe.

When all three arrived at the bedroom Helen was stunned to see a new outfit of white blouse, blue skirt, lacy red underwear and black stockings lying neatly on the bed. As before Helen simply had to stand and wait until her young attendants had dressed her.

Helen descended the spiral staircase with Jean and Esther in the lead. She followed them down the corridor that would eventually lead to the dining room. When she had arrived at the house the previous night it had been dark and she was tired. It was only as she walked along the hall that Helen saw and appreciated the beautiful antique furniture. She paused for a moment to stare out one of the windows to observe the grounds. It was breath taking for her.

Esther opened the double door of the dining room and paused as her mistress walked in ahead.

Stephen was sitting at a round table covered in a linen cloth reading a newspaper. There was another woman, perhaps in her mid forties dressed in a maid’s uniform standing beside him.

As soon as his mother entered Stephen put down the newspaper and got up to kiss her on the cheek. “Good morning, mum. I see you have met Jean and Esther. They will be here take care of your every need. They will also be your companions while I’m at work. Perhaps they will so you the res of the house?” asked Stephen as he looked at the two young ladies.

“It will be our pleasure, sir,” responded both the girls enthusiastically.

“Good,” replied Stephen and turned to his mother. “Mum, this is Lydia. She is Jean and Esther’s mother. She is also the cook and between the three they take care of the running of the house,” he said as he introduced the older woman, who extended her hand. “How do you do, Madam?” she said.

Helen took her hand and nodded.

“We’ll have breakfast now, Lydia,” said Stephen.

“Very good, sir,” responded Lydia and she withdrew accompanied by her daughters.

Helen looked at Stephen, intending to ask what was going on but when her eyes met his all questions vanished from her mind and they simply acted as typical mother and son.

“How are things going at your new office,” asked Helen enthusiastically.

“Well, it still is a mess, mum but I’m confident it will be all sorted by the weekend.” responded Stephen.

After breakfast Stephen got up and went to his mother. “Mum, I have to interview a lady for the receptionist position. I’ll see you for lunch, he said as he kissed Helen’s cheek.

“Jean and Esther will help you to get used to the house, and girls,” he said in a sly tone as he turned to the young women. “Don’t forget to show mum the sauna and the swimming pool,” he concluded with a wink.

“Of course, sir,” they replied in unison with a giggle.

Unless Stephen designated otherwise, Helen’s pleasurable morning experience with her companions would continue daily. It culminated at night when she and Stephen would retire to bed. Helen would strip naked in front of her son and they would indulge in the most wonderful love making.