The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stephen Lyons MD

Ch 2

By Astropirate

Patricia Trent checked herself in the mirror as she got herself ready for her interview. The forty-three year old mother of two had been excited since she got the letter inviting her for interview for the post of secretary at the new doctor’s surgery.

“You know you’re wasting your time, don’t you?” The negative voice was that of Patricia’s fifty year old unemployed husband, Bill.

“Well, thank you for that vote of confidence,” replied Patricia sarcastically.

“Oh, don’t mind him, mum, you knock them dead,”

“Yes, you go for it, mum,”

These encouraging words came from Patricia and Bill’s children. Danny, who was twenty-one and studying engineering and Elizabeth, who was nineteen and studying nursing.

“Thank you darlings, you’re both very sweet,” responded Patricia as she hugged and kissed them both.

“We’re just off the college. If you don’t mind my old banger I’ll give you a lift,” said Danny enthusiastically.

“Oh that would be great, Danny. I’ll take the bus home,” responded Patricia gratefully.

Danny’s old Volkswagen was about twelve years old but it got him and Liz to college and back.

“Wish me luck,” said Patricia nervously as Danny stopped outside the surgery.

“You’ll be fine, mum,” said Danny as he kissed his mother’s cheek before she got out of the front passenger seat.

Liz got out of the car and hugged her mother. “Best of luck, mum,” she said before getting into the front seat Patricia had just vacated.

Son and daughter waved just as Danny drove off and blew his horn.

Patricia took a deep breath as she put her hand up to ring the doorbell but she was startled when the door suddenly opened and two men wearing hard hats and carrying a sheet of wood emerged.

“Oh hallo, ma’am,” said the lead workman politely. “The doctor’s office is just there on the right,” he continued as he pointed to the door.

“Thank you,” responded Patricia cordially before entering and knocking on the office door.

The door opened and a young man in a navy suit stood there with a smile. “Hallo, Mrs Trent. Please come in,” he said and indicated a chair in front of a desk where she sat down and he sat in his own large black leather chair behind the same desk.

“I’m sorry about the mess but they tell me it will be all sorted by the weekend,” he said apologetically.

Stephen looked through the CV and references. “Mmm, well your CV and references are very impressive,” he said.

“Thank you, Doctor,” responded Patricia gratefully.

“I don’t know how much you know about me…”

“You’re the talk of the town,” interrupted Patricia.

Stephen smiled with satisfaction. “Well, thank you. I’m a qualified doctor and psychotherapist. I’ll be dividing the practice as a result. I’ll give two days over to psychotherapy. I’m sure you will be able to handle that,” said Stephen.

“Oh yes, Doctor,” replied Patricia almost too enthusiastically.

If Stephen Lyons was honest he would admit that Patricia Trent did not impress him. He had no doubt about her work skills. However her sense of dress didn’t appeal to him. Patricia was wearing a dark pinstriped business suit complete with pants. Stephen loathed women in such suits and he would have dismissed Patricia instantly but for one thing. In the course of their conversation he detected in Patricia’s voice what seemed almost like a cry for help. This made him curious. He was determined to find out what was troubling the woman. He gazed into Patricia’s eyes and despite her best efforts to look away she became transfixed.

Responding to a mental suggestion from Stephen, Patricia got up and walked over to the couch. She lay down on her back, joining her hands across her chest.

Stephen locked the office door before sitting down in a chair beside Patricia and using his mental abilities, prompted her to tell her story.

A sense of loathing suddenly gave way to compassion as Stephen listened to Patricia as she pored out her woes. How her husband Bill had been a loving husband and father. Then when he was made redundant from the transport company his frustration in not being able to find work made him angry and bitter. He would spend many nights in the pub and come home drunk. Although he had never been violent toward Patricia or the children she feared that some day he would snap. The apples of her life were her son Danny and daughter Liz. It was a struggle to keep them at college but Patricia was determined to give them the best opportunity for employment.

Worse though than her husband’s bitterness was the fact that their sex life had all but died a death and Patricia was becoming increasingly frustrated. Responding to an inner voice Patricia stood up and began to undress. “The doctor needs to examine you, Patricia,” kept repeating in her head until she stood naked before the young doctor.

Stephen couldn’t help but admire this beautiful woman in her forties. Her auburn hair was down to her shoulders. Her breasts were large, round and firm. Her pink nipples hardened in the cool air. Patricia’s waist was a little flabby but her long smooth legs were adorable. Stephen knelt and inhaled as he smelt the musky aroma coming from Patricia’s pussy. He licked is lips in lust, desiring to lick her pussy but restrained himself.

‘Time enough for all that,’ he thought.

“You have a healthy and delectable body, Patricia,” said the inner voice and Patricia gave an unconscious smile as she began to dress, following another mental command and then resumed her seat.

Stephen implanted some instruction into Patricia’s mind before continuing their conversation as if nothing happened.

“So, can you start at nine thirty on Monday morning?” enquired Stephen.

“Oh yes, Doctor,” responded Patricia with tears of joy starting to form in her eyes.

“Splendid, we’ll see you then,” said Stephen as he shook his new secretary’s hand.

It was only when she got outside and looked at her watch that Patricia saw she had been in the office for over an hour and a half. She just wondered where the time had gone. Nonetheless she was ecstatic about her new job and couldn’t wait to tell her family her good news.

* * *

The following Monday morning Patricia, already dressed for work motioned her still sleeping husband. “Aren’t you coming down for breakfast, Bill?”

“I’m not in the mood,” he growled before turning his back.

Her husband’s reaction startled Patricia. She knew Bill was against her taking the job. It probably made him inadequate. However, Patricia was determined keep her job. She had no intention of sitting at home and listen to Bill’s whining. It was clear to her that he was still angry and bitter and this upset her.

When Patricia reached the kitchen Danny and Liz were already having breakfast. Danny looked up. “Wow, mum. You are beautiful!” he declared.

Liz nodded and smiled in agreement.

“How about some toast?” offered Danny as he placed the bread in the toaster and reached for the teapot and poured the tea into his mother’s cup before she sat down.

For Danny what he saw was a new emerging mum and he liked it. He had never seen her in a sexual way before but now she looked more vivacious and appealing. Her short sleeved white blouse couldn’t conceal that fact that wore a black low cut lacy bra from which her wonderful breasts were straining to escape. Her red skirt was very short, way above her knees. Something his mother never did before. Danny was almost awe struck as he noticed his mother’s very long and shapely legs. In his opinion his mum would give any of the females at the college, staff or student, a run for their money. It made him hard thinking about it and he desperately tried to hide it.

Patricia accepted a lift from Danny and because it was on the way to college it was her regular route to work. The door of the surgery was open when she arrived and as the doctor promised the chaos was replaced by a peaceful and clean office. The smell of fresh paint made it even more pleasant. Stephen emerged from his office. “Good morning, Patricia,” greeting his new secretary cordially. “Here is your key to the surgery,” he continued, as he handed the key to her. He went on to explain that there were already a number of patients in the waiting room and that their files were on her desk and that she should call each patient in descending order of the files. The appointment book was on her desk and just to fill it in when patient require one.

After a few days Patricia worked out a comfortable routine in the office and at home. The following week at the end of surgery Stephen came to her and suggested that maybe her family would like to sign up for his practice. Patricia was very keen on the idea and she put it to Bill and the children. Bill stubbornly refused but Danny and Liz decided to sign up.

Stephen told Patricia that because he had a number of students as his patients he would visit Danny and Liz there rather than have them come to the surgery. He did this on Friday and while in the room assigned to him he got them to sign the necessary forms. He also took the time to probe their minds and planted certain suggestions into their minds just as he had done to their mother earlier that day.

* * *

That same Friday evening Bill headed out to the pub as usual. Patricia knew from experience that he would not return until the early hours of the morning and she dreaded it. She always worried about the state he would be on or worse still if he got into a fight. Danny and Liz also headed out but Patricia knew they were very responsible.

Danny was home by eleven thirty. Patricia heard him come in and go to his room while she was sitting up in bed reading. After a few moments and for some unknown reason, Patricia put her book down. She lay back, closed her eyes and began to masturbate. Patricia began to fantasise that a well toned stud would come and literally rip her nightdress from her and ravish her sexually starved body.

“Uuugh,” she moaned as her finger probed her pussy. When Patricia finally orgsmed she gave out only a slight sigh and her frustration continued to grow. For a few more moments she lay restlessly on her bed hoping she would soon fall asleep but it wasn’t to be. Patricia got out of bed and made her way to her son’s room.

Patricia gave a slight tap on Danny’s door before entering. The sight that greeted her was stunning. Danny was sitting on his bed wearing only a pair of boxers. It was as if he had been expecting his mother to call. To Patricia, Danny’s muscular physique was awesome. He worked out several times a week and he was also a key player in the college rugby team. Danny’s physical appearance was just as Patricia imagined her stud in her fantasies. It made her sexual urges unbearable.

“Hi Mum, Lonely?” he asked with a smile.

Patricia just nodded and sat beside her son, licking her lips as she did so but she didn’t look at him.

Danny took the initiative as he put his hand under Patricia’s chin and turned his mother’s head to face him.

“Danny, we must…” It was all Patricia got to say because Danny planted a passionate kiss on his mother’s moist lips. Instead of been revolted the kiss seemed to inject a rage of crazed inside Patricia as she wrapped her hands around her son’s neck and returned his kiss with equal passion. She pushed Danny down on his bed and then got on top of him with each leg resting on either side. Patricia gave a wicked smile as she looked down at her son. She lowered her arms to the opposites of her body and slowly began to lift her nightdress, which was short and to Danny, very sexy.

Danny licked his lips as he began to realise that his mother had worn nothing underneath. It was the first time he remembered seeing her naked body and he was astounded and in awe as he never perceived that this mature woman could look so well. His cock hardened at this wonderful sight.

Patricia went down and kissed Danny and then began to kiss and lick his body, much to Danny’s delight. He gently turned his mother over and once again kissed her passionately on her lips.

Patricia’s body shook with delight as Danny kissed her neck and bare shoulders and made his way down her body.

“Ooooh,” she moaned as Danny began to lick the nipple on her wonderful left breast. This arousing feeling continued as he made his way to Patricia’s right breast.

“Ooooh,” moaned Patricia once again as her son’s tongue action proceeded down the smooth skin of her middle. Her pleasure continued to increase with each gentle touch. Patricia was unable to conceal her pleasure as Danny parted her long smooth legs and began the invasion of her pussy.

“Oh my God,” she cried out as Danny drilled through his mother’s pussy lips and lashed her clit. It was just like in her fantasy, of the young muscular man ravishing her. In this case however it was her own son. Patricia didn’t care though. It had been years since she had had such sexual pleasure and she was determined to enjoy every moment.

Danny suddenly withdrew his tongue and replaced it rapidly with his cock. He gently inserted his organ hoping not to hurt her and began to pump. His pace, slow at first, picked up speed with each stroke. At the same time Patricia’s body reacted and began to move with his actions. Soon they settled into a mutually satisfying rhythm. As their breathing became deeper, Patricia and Danny’s sighs became louder and louder. Their body heat generated heavy perspiring. Locked in a state of sexual pleasure and abandon they fought hard to prolong this wonderful feeling. Eventually though, as Patricia’s love juices began to gather and Danny strained to keep from cumming they finally orgsmed together. The explosion of cum was enormous for Danny and for Patricia it was her biggest ever orgasm. For a few moments, breathless and exhausted, Patricia rested her head on her son’s bare chest and thought. Danny kissed his mother’s head. A few moments later they fell asleep nestled together as if they had always been lovers. What neither of them knew was that the door to the bedroom was slightly ajar and a pair of eyes had witnessed their passionate lovemaking. Liz gently eased the door shut and put a hand to her mouth to stifle a giggle before returning to her bedroom.

* * *

The sun was already up and beaming through the bedroom window when Patricia woke up. She was shocked when she realised that she was naked and in her son’s bedroom. Seeing Danny asleep beside her also made her realise that they had made love.

‘What on earth had possessed the two of them?’ she asked.

Patricia got out of the bed and picked up her nightdress and put it on.

“Oh my God, Bill!” she muttered when she remembered he had gone to the pub. ‘What would he say?’ she thought as she headed for their bedroom. When Patricia looked in a feeling of anxiety gave way to one of almost total disappointment as she witnessed her husband slumped over their bed, clearly oblivious to the absence of his wife. It was always a puzzle to Patricia as to, despite his intoxicated state, that he still made his way home and let himself in. Patricia removed her nightdress and donned her robe before heading for the shower.

After waiting a few seconds for the water to heat sufficiently Patricia slipped off her robe and stepped in. As she soaped her body Patricia once again began to fantasise. This time there was no hiding the object of her fantasy as she imagined Danny once again ravishing her just like last night.

‘What had gotten into her?’ thought Patricia as she shook her head as if to shake these thoughts of her son from her head. She jumped when a hand touched her bare wet shoulder and she turned around to see a naked and smiling Liz.

“Liz, what are you doing in here?” protested Patricia.

Liz said nothing. She simply moved forward. She held her mother’s head and kissed her very wet lips. As with Danny, the feel of Liz’s lips spurred Patricia’s lust and she kissed her daughter with equal passion.

Neither woman had ever had lesbian relationship. Nor had they even dreamed of one and yet, as the steamy jets of hot water cascaded about them they began to pleasure each other in every way imaginable. They acted like they had always been lovers.

“Oooh,” moaned Patricia as Liz began to lick and suck her huge breasts.

Like her mother, Liz had auburn hair but unlike Patricia’s. Her hair was cut short. Liz was also five eight inches high, contrasting Patricia’s six feet frame.

Liz knelt and began to penetrate Patricia’s pussy with her tongue. Her lips pleasured Patricia’s cunt and she sucked until her mother finally orgasmed.

Patricia copied her daughter’s actions, including pleasuring her cunt and Liz sighed deeply when her orgasm surged forward. Their mutual pleasure was evident as they moaned loud enough for Danny to hear. He gave a wry smile as he imagined his mum and sister in the shower. Both mother and daughter hugged for a moment with the shower still releasing its torrent of water around them.

At breakfast it was as if nothing had happened. Patricia and Liz went into town for shopping, stopping at a café before getting the bus back home.

* * *

The following Monday, just before surgery, Patricia was on Stephen’s couch in his office as he probed her mind. He rubbed his hands with delight as Patricia revealed her sexual adventures with her son and daughter.