The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Stern Talking To

by wgarvin

“Davey, I need to talk to you!” Mom’s voice called down the stairs. It was cool down here; I kept the basement windows shuttered so it was dark and cool, in spite of the 100+ temperatures outside. It was really hot for the very beginning of summer. I paused my game, laying the controller down as I turned my head, looking over the back of the sectional to the stairs. Mom was coming down, and she didn’t look happy. It was hard not to notice her legs as she descended the stairs, olive-brown and smooth, shapely, wearing flat shoes for around the house. She was dressed in a silken wrap which she always called a ‘sari’ but I don’t think it was: blue and brown, so sheer as to be almost, but not quite, transparent. Her hair was just past shoulder length and black, and her eyes were very dark.. Dad had married her about four years ago, just as I was beginning to hit puberty, and she was as exotic as she was sexy. Her body was svelte and her breasts large for her frame but not too big.

She came down, her face showing the slightest vexation, and she came around the side of the sofa, sitting gracefully about two feet away. I waited patiently.

“Davey,” she started, hesitantly, “I want to talk to you about your summer…”

This. OK.

“OK, Mom,” I said. She always liked it when I called her ‘Mom’ instead of Mia. Her voice had only the slightest hint of accent, a mix of British and arabic.

“Look, Davey, I know that it’s only a few weeks into summer, but you are supposed to be finding a job, or… well, look...” She paused and bit her lip charmingly. “I know you have been working on your projects…”

“Just one, mom.” I corrected her. It had been a brilliant success.

“Yes. OK. Your project, your little cell phone game, but your father and I feel that you can’t just be sitting down here day after day doing nothing!”

“Didn’t you like my game?” I asked, smiling.

“I did! Of course I did! I play it all the time. I was just playing it upstairs, but that’s not the point. You promised that you would find a job, or be helping out around here, every single day.” Her dark brows were furrowed.

“Mom passphrase: handy,” I said, without particular emphasis.

“So I need to know what it is you plan to do with your summer,” she said, without seeming to notice that I’d spoken. Her hand, manicured with perfect, red fingernails, slid over my thigh, and started to stroke lightly over my crotch. I was wearing only boxers, and there was only a single layer of cloth between her fingers and my skin. “And we need to make a plan for what you are going to be doing.” My cock began to harden in my shorts as her fingers stroked. “So, I need to know what you are doing to find a job?”

I tried to control my breathing as her hand moved on me. “Well, Mia, I….”

“Mom,” she corrected. My cock began to poke out of the front of my shorts and her fingers moved over it lightly, causing it to twitch.

“MMM…. right, um, mom.” Her hand wrapped around my cock now that it was fully hard and sticking out of my shorts. “But my app is doing really well, so if it’s money…”

“Honey, that’s not the issue.” She began to stroke me gently, patiently, and I watched her red nails slide up and down my length. “It’s about character. I’m sure your little game thing is great, but you’ve done nothing but ‘work’ on it down here in the dark for almost three weeks. You can’t spend the whole summer lazing around playing video games…” She paused “Just a second, sweetie…” and she slid off the sectional and down onto her knees on the floor between my thighs. One hand slid softly up my thigh and cupped my taut balls as she continued to stroke my hardness with the other, looking up at me. “Is that better?” she asked, as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

“Oh, god, yes…. just fine, M… mom.”

“Does it feel good, sweetie?” She asked. Her lips were a dark honey color.

“Very,” I said.

“Good. OK. So, here’s what is going to happen,” she continued, “you are going to have until the end of this week to get your name out there. You’ll need to put out resumes and applications and all that. Do you understand me?” Her thumb began rubbing the sensitive spot on my cockhead. A small bead of pre-come showed itself and she ran her hand over it, using it to lubricate my shaft as she went back to stroking. I moaned.

“I do,” I panted.

“And no more hanging out down here!” she said, a frown on her face but her eyes focused on the tip of my penis.

“But mom….”

“No! Its dark and it’s dank and you are not twelve anymore!” Her hand on my balls was making a soft, delightful juggling movement.

“But my computer…” My computer was down here in the “office” part of the basement. The ecstasy of her hand forgotten for a brief moment.

“You can have some time on it, I guess,” she relented. She licked her lips. “But, I don’t want you spending all your time down here. And we’ll have to open up the windows….” She stopped. “Are you ready to come, honey?” Her hand was speeding up and the pre-come was flowing, making my cock slick beneath her hand.

“Not yet, M… mom.” I threw my head back. “Mom passphrase: mouthy,” I said, just loud enough for her to hear.

“Next year, after you graduate, you’re going to have a lot of work to do. This kind of laziness isn’t going to fly.” Her head bent forward until it was less than an inch from my full hardness and she licked her lips languorously with a pink tongue.. Her plump lips went to my cockhead, slurping me in briefly. It was warm and wet. Her mouth lowered slowly onto me, going all the way down until her lips met her fingers.

As her mouth slid back off me, her eyes locked on mine, I nodded, biting my bottom lip.

“Well I’m really glad we had this talk, sweetie,” her hand kept stroking me, aimed directly at her lips. “I just worry about you. You know… I think it is easy..mmm...mmmm…,” she bobbed on my cock a few times, “...to think that just because your father has money, that you are taken care of and don’t ever need...,mmmm….mmm.mmm…..to take charge of your own financial future...mmm…..,” her mouth went all the way down to my root and I could feel myself sink into her inviting throat. She kept me there, her dark, watering eyes on mine, for a long moment before pulling off with a slurp and a long line of saliva. “...and to learn how to get and keep a job.”

“Mom, I’d really like your tits out while you suck me,” I said, a throaty growl.

“Of course, honey,” she said naturally, and slid the silken material off her shoulder and down, exposing her beautiful honey-brown breasts, each capped with a large, hard, brown nipple and leaving her in only a petticoat covering her thighs. Her lips went down over my cockhead and her tongue started to do laps on the underside. I felt my balls beginning to boil. Her hand stroked me beneath her irresistible mouth.

I sat up a bit and reached for her. One hand cupped a breast, firm and full, but not larger than my hand. I could feel the nipple hard against my fingers. My other hand went to the back of her head, gently, as she began moving up and down my shaft in earnest now. Her ebon hair was like waves of softness.

She pulled off, her lips gleaming, her dark eyes shining. “Do you want to come in my mouth, honey?”

“Your face, mom,” I said.

She smiled and went back to work, her lips up and down my shaft. Her hands worked too, one corkscrewing on my dick and the other gently massaging and pulling on my straining balls.

“I’m coming!” I called and she let my cock slip from between her full lips with a wet slurp. I started to erupt, firing ropes of pearlescent ecstasy right at Mia’s beautiful olive face. My shots painted her cheeks and lips, some dribbling down off her chin and onto her breasts.

“Oh yes, honey!” she cried with delight as I covered her, moaning as I came and came for her.

I shuddered to a stop, my cock and hips still twitching as the last drops of my pleasure fell onto the tops of her round, firm breasts.

“I’m really happy about how we’ve been communicating lately,” she sighed, her dark tan skin contrasting with the white of my come. She was smiling and dark eyes were still on my face.

“Mom passphrase: tidy.” I said, collapsing back onto the sofa, spent and exhausted.

With deliberate, sensual care, she slid her mouth over my shining cock, cleaning up every drop and swallowing it down, her tongue catching whatever drops escaped her talented lips. She suckled me, drawing the last semen from me and letting it coat her mouth.

Finally, she was done, and let my deflating cock fall from her lips.

“OK, Davey. So you’ll get working on job applications and stuff? End of the week, got it?” she said, sternly as she stood from between my thighs as her hands rubbed the last of my come into her breasts and nipples before she re-wrapped herself in the beautiful silk.

“Yes, Mia…. I mean, mom,” I said, tucking myself back into my boxers.

“You know, I think I’ll go play a little more of your game now,” she said and turned to head back upstairs.

I was glad we had these little talks.