The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sticky Wicked

I hadn’t had any luck with my hunting in close to a week. The quiet vulnerable babes with plenty of feminine charms were not easy to find.

Or maybe I was getting too picky. Was I jaded at twenty-four?

I sat down at the bar of Tangiers and it felt good to get off my heels. This was my third stop of the night and in another few hours, I would give up my hunt for the weekend. I pulled a couple things out of my purse and started putting on new coat of lip-gloss. The little mirror shivered as I wet my lips down with the slick red.

No surprise, the bartender showed up fast. “You having the usual, Sticky?” he grinned like he already knew.

Cocky prick. I shifted slowly and my black leather skirt whispered on the bar stool’s vinyl seat. I really hated guys that used my street name in public like it gave them some handle on me. At that moment, he was toast in my book. He wasn’t even the regular bartender, and if I found out who had been talking to him—balls would be busted. I just stared and smiled. “The name’s Nicki. I’d like a gin and tonic. One ice cube. Two limes.”

He nodded. “In a jiffy.”

I licked my lips and his eyes immediately simmered. Too bad for him he had put me in a mood to twist his balls. He went straight to his work and I swept the room with a glance before studying the ladies at the bar.

Now as a rule, I don’t spend much thought on couples. I like a challenge, but stealing a girl from a guy can start a fistfight. Tonight there were three solo guys, two couples and no solo women waiting for me to pluck them from their bar stools. Nothing special about the brunette at the far end, she didn’t exude enough softness for my tastes, she was just nice. Her guy wasn’t paying enough attention to her, but she was safe from me.

I skipped over the guy playing with the napkin. Loser. I certainly wasn’t in the mood to fool around with a dickhead. Where was the fun in corrupting someone with a lousy self-image?

The next couple was interesting. The guy was probably ten or fifteen years older than the babe he was with. His thinning blonde hair and outdoorsy good looks looked sharp in the collarless tux he was wearing. His blue eyes twinkled in a way that said, ‘sure he might be past thirty-five, but he knew how to have a good time.’

The fact that he was with a black woman who was fresh, yet hotter than sin was part of what made him look even better. Good chance that he knew it. That’s how the game was played in LA watering holes. I wanted his girl as soon as I took a long look at her. Huge gold hoop earrings that were a bit overdone, purple eye shadow, a slash of red lipstick and a nice white smile. Dark coppery hair, probably an outrageous dye job, but it was well done and she carried it with style. Her red silk dress was flowing and draped in a way that made me want to run my hands all over her body. She didn’t have on hose and her legs looked perfect.

I made a bet with myself that she didn’t have on anything else under the dress either.

The wanker bartender was back. He slid the drink in place and wiped the counter. “Start a tab?”

I looked at him and pushed. “No. You buy it for me.”

He met my glance. “Wha—?” His eyes wavered and then stuck to mine.

“You buy it for me. You imagine running your tongue down my leg and around my ankle. You know you should do something nice for me, since you’re licking my leg. You like the taste of me. You love the smooth glide of your tongue down my leg. You taste my scented body under the nylon. You like it. You like how nice it feels.”

“Nice,” he mumbled.

I leaned forward to make it look like we were having a conversation, “Sure. You love that, right?”

“Yeah.” He picked up quickly on the intimate tone in my voice.

“Not every girl lets you lick her leg in public, right?” I grinned at him.

He nodded, “No. Not every girl.” The artery in his neck was pulsing.

I pushed him again to the rhythm of his heart. “So you have to do something nice for me. Buy me my drinks.”

He smiled, “I’d like to buy your drinks for tonight.”

“OK, Dickless, I’ll let you buy my drinks for me.” I returned to watching the babe in red silk.

“I’ll buy your drinks for you,” he kept staring at me for a bit.

I nodded, “Fine. Tend to your business.”

He looked guilty and moved off with a hurt expression.

Heh. I squeezed my legs together. Good and wet already. That was fine, that just made the fire inside work better. I went back to admiring my girl for tonight. She was young, nineteen or maybe twenty-one. Oh, she was dressed the part of a society gal out on the town, but the way she sat the stool, the casual distance between her knees, the way she touched the top of her thigh when her date whispered in her ear.

She was smoking hot. She was all girl. She was fresh.

I pictured her decked out in nothing but lacy ruffled white panties with bright red lip-gloss on her nipples and cheeks. My slit got a lot hotter and the fire spun inside my head.

Her date checked his watch. He chatted her with a smile. Perfect. He was too important to spend all evening with his black pussy. He didn’t believe in quality time. Sure enough, he laughed and excused himself.

I watched him head for the men’s room side of the restaurant. Probably wanted to phone the wifey or double-check his hotel reservation for tonight. I got up and moved on over and sat next to her.

I took a deep breath and glanced at my watch. I probably could do this in three minutes. I leaned towards her, “Smoke?”

She turned to me. She had big eyes. Nice fresh eyes.

She slid her red purse closer and glanced at it. “Sure. I’m really trying to stop. It’s such a nasty habit.” She opened her purse; got out a pack and tipped a cigarette into her hand. She offered it.

I so love the good girls that I can make over. I nodded and smiled, “Thanks.” I slipped it into my mouth.

She worked the lighter.

When the flame caught my eyes I met her gaze and pushed.

“You’re ready for something new. You’re so tired of being good. You’re hot for something bad. You really need to do something new. You need something to show you’re much more than a good girl. You need to be loved. You need sex.”

She was stuck fast. She murmured, “Sex?”

“You love sex. You need something new. You really have to have something new. You want a bad girl to take care of you. You need a hard girl like me to take you somewhere and fuck you like the tramp you are.”

Her eyes wavered, “Oh, no. Please—.”

She was stuck all right. She couldn’t move her gaze. I put the icing on the pastry. “You dress to be sexy. You love being a girl. You want to be hot. You are hot. You’re hot right now. Getting hotter. Every word I say makes you hotter.”

The flame went out as her fingers lost their grip on the lighter. It hit the floor.

“Your pussy is getting sticky and wet. You are getting sticky for me. Tell me how wet you are. Tell me how much you were looking forward to sex tonight. You came out for sex tonight, didn’t you?”

She nodded, “Yes. But I—.”

“Your pussy is hot and sticky. You are wet now aren’t you?”

“Um.” She sucked in her lower lip. “Ooh, please, I don’t—.”

Damn, she was black sin waiting to happen with a bedroom voice. She had a stubborn streak, too. “You don’t have to say a word. Spread your legs a little if you’re already wet. This is why you came out tonight. You came out for something new and hot and wet. You want hot sex.”

She spread her legs wider under the whisper of red silk. She lowered her voice, “I want hot sex. But I’ve never—.”

“You’ve never had a woman make you fuck. I’m going to make you fuck me. I’m making you wet and sticky. Spread your legs a little if you’re getting wetter thinking about it.”

She flushed and spread her knees further apart. Her eyes were glued to mine. She licked her lips. “I can’t—.”

“You can’t wait. Your pussy is hot. I’m going to get up and squeeze your ass. That will make you even hotter. Then you’ll know. Hotter because I’ve touched you. Hotter because you’re going to let me fuck you. I’ll touch you and you’ll come with me. You’re hot just thinking about it. I’ll squeeze your ass and you’ll know you have to do whatever I say. I’m getting up now. I’m going to squeeze your hot black ass.” I grabbed my purse and slid from the chair. Her eyes followed mine. Perfect.

“Hot black ass,” she murmured, staring at me.

I grinned, “That’s right, baby.” I slid my hand over her curvy backside. I put my palm in place and grabbed her cheek hard.

Her eyelashes fluttered. “That’s right.”

I felt my pussy gush. “Come with me. My place isn’t far. I’m going to teach you how to worship pussy.”

She got up nodding. “Worship pussy.”

I linked my arm through hers, “That’s right, baby. I love pretty girls who do whatever I say.” I started her for the street. From the corner of my eye, I saw her date emerge from the distant corner of the room. I checked his course and changed mine. I pulled her along a bit faster. She moaned and quick stepped to keep up. It sent a damn fine shiver right through my slit. I was in good form. It had taken longer than three minutes, but then, she was obviously really quite fresh.

I liked them fresh.

* * *

Outside, the doorman whistled us a cab.

I draped my arm around her waist and whispered in her ear, “What’s your name, baby?”

“Angela Montgomery,” she flushed. She was cooking already.

“Ever had oral sex in a cab, Angela?” I grinned and nibbled her ear. “My name is Nicki.”

“Um. No. That’s kinky.” She squirmed. I felt the blood heating her ear. “Nicki what?”

“Nicki Barclay. Are you wearing underwear?” Here was my bet with myself.

“Nooo.” She smiled slyly.

Yes!!! I win again!! The cab pulled up. I tipped the doorman and held open the door for her. She hesitated and I said, “Angela.” She looked. I caught her eyes and pushed. “Get in the cab.”

Her smile trembled and she got in. I slid in after her. “North Hollywood, my man. Take your time. When you get close I’ll give you a street.”

The cab pulled away.

* * *

I ran my hand up her mahogany leg. My fingers slid under her red silk dress. Her legs were so smooth I was startled when I ran into a very furry bush.

“Oh, baby. You must shave your privates.” I’d have to slow down when we got to my place long enough for her to do that. Young sweet things looked so much hotter with smooth naked pussies.

“Shave my privates? I don’t kno—.”

“Oh, Angela. You have to. You promised you’d do whatever I said.” I leaned forward and kissed her.

She started trembling. Her hand reached slowly for the door lever.

Nervous type. Bracing herself or trying to escape? “Angela.”

She looked and her eyes stuck on mine. I pushed again, I had plenty of fire spinning inside. “You’re a good girl. Do what the bad girl tells you to do. You promised you’d do whatever I said.”

She nodded. “Yes. Whatever you say, Nicki.” She sighed and her shoulders relaxed.

I used my fingers to massage her slit. I got a quick response. The hair down there was too plush to be much of a turn-on, but the wetness—! Angela was quickly turning into a river! I brought my hand out of her skirt quickly and licked my fingers. Damn. That was good vintage.

I grinned and slid my hand back into her snatch. “Look Angela, you’re my baby. I’m going to help you shave your little pussy. Then I’m going to teach you to worship my pussy. I’m going to dress you up reeeeee-al pretty. You’re going to have so much fun being my girl. You like my fingers, right?”

She nodded quickly, chewing on her lower lip.

“Tell me.” I grinned.

“I like y-your fingers,” she breathed.

“You like being my baby.” I urged her.

“I like being your baby.” She nodded.

“Higher. Whisper it to me in a little girl’s voice.” I stroked my fingers deeper into her slit.

Her big eyes gleamed in the headlights of a passing car. “I like being your baby,” she cooed in a singsong voice.

I growled. “And you like me being a bad girl.” I smiled in the darkness and played her with my fingers.

Her voice came back in a soft coo, “I like you being a bad girl.” She sighed and a dreamy smile draped itself across her face.

There’s nothing like those words coming out of a fresh face.

* * *

My place. Lights on. I tossed my purse on the hall table and turned taking hers out of her hands and dumping it there, too.

I moved my breasts against hers. Her nipples were harder than mine. I grabbed her gaze and stuck it fast to mine. “Lesson one. I like having my breasts stimulated. Try it.”

Angela reached up and gently moved her hands to caress my tits. She had a natural talent and a sexy touch. Her fingers were like tongues on the curves of my chest.

I kicked the door closed with my toe. I kissed her and it was very good. She was really loosening up very nicely. “Lesson two. A hot baby keeps her snatch shaved. You’ll shave every other morning and it will warm your little pussy and make you sticky and wet. Now let’s go get rid of that fur between your legs.”

She nodded with her gaze riveted to mine.

I led her off to the bathroom, helping her remove her dress. Whipped cream and a cherry on top! What a body she had. She looked better naked in her red high heels than she had clothed. Her aroused nipples were dark chocolate topped on nice swells of rich brown melons. Her waist was all sleek curves and her hips just had that perfect slight scoop and downward sweep. She was fresh and wicked sin all at once.

I felt a twinge of envy, but since my pussy said, I want that! with a steamy slippery buzz, I decided to put the best spin on it. I would kill for a body like hers.

I sat her on the can in the bathroom. I opened the lid of my little chest of necessities. I took out my best razor, the little cordless clipper and the shave cream. I grinned at her. She was playing with herself. Very good.

Then I took a second look at her muff. It was the same dark coppery color of her hair. Glints of brighter color and a wild tangled look that was even longer and plusher than I had realized with my hand up her skirt. I’d never seen a bush like that. Suddenly, I didn’t believe it was a dye job, either.

Wild. I gave her a speculative look, “Hey, do you dye your hair?”

“No. Are you going to dye my hair?” She teased me with her eyes while her fingers sped up in her vulva. Looked like she was getting off on displaying herself for me.

Shit. I looked in her eyes again. I’d been so busy pushing and prodding her along, I hadn’t noticed the glints of coppery flake in her brown eyes. Scratch that, probably the lighting in the club and the cab hadn’t been good enough to see it. Her huge eyes had a dusting of copper flake. The bathroom vanity lights were plenty powerful and the color just leapt and danced.

Wild. I shook up the shaving cream. “Are you wearing contacts?”

“No. Do you want me to?” Her voice purred with arousal. She was really getting into the submissive mindset.

I laughed. I eased my skirt up a bit so I could squat down between her knees. I caressed the buzzing clippers through the fertile tangle of her bush and sheared off most of it. “Move your fingers long enough so that I can soap your jungle.” I was wearing crotchless pantyhose as usual and I could easily smell my arousal as separate from hers.

“Yes, Nicki.” She started licking her fingers. I couldn’t help half watching her do that. My slit felt like someone had just lit a roman candle down there. This babe was too much.

I soaped her bush carefully and worked the lather. I went right to shaving since I knew I could do this in record time and she might hurt herself. Sometimes I like to photograph them while they slowly shave themselves. Not tonight, I was too horny.

She started moaning as the hair started coming off.

OK. So I didn’t get it done in record time. I was mostly done and I got distracted and started using my fingers on her. “Pretty baby. Oh yes. Angela is so hot. That’s it. Yes. Like that. Oh, yeah.” I stretched with my other hand for the lip-gloss I could reach on the counter and handed it to her. “Here put this on your nipples. Be a good girl and do as you’re told.”

“Like this?” She used her finger and rubbed scarlet on her left nub in a slow circular motion. She stared at me in the most fuckable way I had seen this year. That was it, I lost it.

I put the razor on the counter, I could finish that later. I unhooked and unzipped my skirt and pulled it down and kicked it out of the bathroom into the hall.

She let her eyes run over the black suspender style pantyhose I was wearing. The crotchless design always framed my fluffy blonde snatch very nicely. Then I was stepping up on the can lid between her legs and putting my hands on the wall behind her. “Eat me, Angela. Suck my pussy!” I spread my knees.

She went to it like a natural. Her coppery tresses were wriggling between my thighs and I went into overdrive. Fuck. Her tongue was like a squirming animal set loose inside my lips. She teased my clit. I started cheering her on. I was going to cum very fast. “Lick me. Oh, damn. Lick my cherry. Nibble. Suck it. OH, shit. Do that! Keep DOing that!” It was fan-fucking-tastic. I managed to keep from banging my head on the wall as I came on her tongue. It burned and shook me like a live flame between my legs.

Then I needed to sit down. I picked the edge of the tub. Angela didn’t want to stop. I had wired her up too high. Once I was on the tub edge, she went down on her knees between my legs. Her hands slid over my hips and caressed my ass. “So sweet and nasty.” She murmured and slid her face right into my slit.

She was gentle enough I didn’t have to stop her. I didn’t want to stop her.

Then it actually got very nice. Then it quickly got great. Somewhere along there, it got goddamn incredible pretty quickly and I remember trying to figure out what exactly I had said to her to turn her into an instant genius of mouthing pussy.

I wanted to be able to do it again with my next pretty baby. Angela had a mouth like a hot whore. Such thoughts didn’t last. I didn’t last. The next two orgasms stacked together and put me out cold. I mean out like a volcano, but you know what I mean.

No, on second thought you’ll probably never know what I mean. It was better than words.

* * *

I woke up at three a.m. and the lights were still on and she was gone. “Damn.” I hadn’t gotten a phone number or an address. “Damn.” I sat up. I’d have to track her down for a rematch. Maybe actually offer her a long-term living arrangement.

Thinking red neon thoughts, I slid my fingers into my shaved slit. My head jerked down to stare, “Shaved?! Damn, fucking, piss!!”

Anger coiled and repulsion skittered across my thoughts. My privates were nobody’s toy to play with.

I moved my finger gently across the beautifully shaved surface. Not a blonde hair remained. My slit looked like a girl’s.

I was quickly wet. I started to frig my freshly shaved pussy with my fingers. Whipped cream and a cherry on top! It was the best damn masturbation I’d ever had! I kept going even when I heard the whispering echo begin between my ears, Lesson two. A hot baby keeps her snatch shaved. You’ll shave every other morning and it will warm your little pussy and make you sticky and wet.

Damn! I felt a thin chill of panic in the small of my back. I pulled my fingers out of my slit and wiped them on the sheets.

Not. This was NOT happening. It couldn’t be.

I looked down at the simmering crotch between my legs. It hit me again. There was a distancing that was hauntingly attractive. The pussy I was looking at was mine, but my fetish burned and my toes curled a bit. My pussy was flushed. I felt the desire. I reached and gently ran my finger over the baby soft lips of my labia.

No. Don’t. I pulled my hand back.

But my eyes were stuck. The rosy smooth tapering to secret folds and hidden hot cherry grabbed my focus and held it in a vise. Simmering heat started and it needed to be teased badly.

Command that little snatch to cum.

No! I tried to turn my head and the muscles just didn’t exist. They were hot and tight.

Stuck.

I realized somehow I’d been bent like a funhouse mirror. I was my own turn-on. My dominant fetish and my submissive victim were suddenly both me. I moaned with desire as my bad girl eyes stared at my ‘pretty baby’ snatch. I slid my fingers home into the hot folds of that irresistibly foreign-looking slit. My fingers worked hot magic and I rushed to the first cum of my suddenly very unique sex life.

My eyes were stuck on my dripping slit and my furiously frigging fingers. I suddenly had a vivid fantasy of my spine being made of rubber so I could lick my own pretty girl slit. So hot! My hand was wicked. My pussy was shaved and fresh. I felt it all coming up to peak, gasping and straining my neck backward.

Who the hell was Angela Montgomery? I started to giggle. I was so screwed! Twisted! So very hot!

Cum! Ripping! Fuckquake!

* * *

I woke up at six a.m. and the lights were still on. My fingers smelled wicked and I tasted them before I was quite awake.

Oh, that was heady stuff. Even stale, those juices tasted of a submissive pretty slit.

My face paled even as my clit flushed again. NO!

I rolled out of the bed and started looking for my clothes. Nobody screwed with Nicki Barclay. I’d kill that fancy bitch, Angela. I’d take her mind and twist it like a pretzel. I’d have her licking out my ashtrays. I found my skirt and rushed into the bathroom to run a brush through my hair and wipe my face.

The mirror cast back my entry into the tiny room. Smeared lip-gloss on my mouth was slutty testament to a fantastic night of sex. Erect nipples rubbed with the same color. Bright pink flush to my shaved slit framed by my black crotchless hose.

Not thinking at all, I slid my fingers into my shaved slit. I stared at that gorgeous nude snatch. “Oh, baby. You’re all sticky!!” My voice was husky. Jolts of pure heat followed the trail of my fingers.

No. NO!

I grunted and slowly dragged my hand up my stomach and away from temptation. The hot baby in the mirror did the same. I teased her, “Baby, you want it baaaaaad.”

I swallowed. Shut up, Nicki. Don’t be fucking stupid. Fight this thing.

I got hotter. A struggle of heat flamed in my slit. Anger rumbled low in my gut and the warped thoughts suddenly lanced like hot pokers in my self-control. I dropped the skirt from my hand. I spread my legs and started rapidly frigging that baby smooth pussy.

I tried to stop. I was freaking. That wasn’t fresh strange snatch, it was mine! My eyes were stuck again on my dripping wet slit and my frigging fingers. No!

Giggling, I knew the orgasm would be terrific. This was so twisted! How had she done this to me? Why? I couldn’t be my own submissive! Insane!

Yes! “That’s it baby, squirm for it. Hump it like the tramp you are!” Hot! Oh, so hot!

Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum! Fuckquake!

* * *

I could get dressed and straightened up if I kept my eyes on other things. Of course, try not to think about a flaming pink elephant. Right. I was fevered with ‘not thinking’.

Patience my ass, I was going to kill someone.

* * *

I sat down at the bar of Tangiers and my thoughts inevitably returned to the slick little shaved slit I was sitting on. The sensuously wet compression of sitting down was hotter than walking here had been. I grabbed a firm hold of my discipline and counted the bottles behind the bar until the bartender came over and asked for my order. This was a nightmare.

“Hey, Nicki, you’re in early.” One of the guys I knew. He was OK.

“Billy, I need a favor.” God! That sounded so strange.

He gave me a funny look, “You OK, Nicki? You look—.”

“Billy, listen, don’t talk.” Better. I was in control here. “Last night there was a girl here. I need to find this girl.”

He nodded. He knew my tastes.

“She’s young. Black. Copper streaked hair. Big eyes. She was wearing red. Name is Angela Montgomery.”

“I wasn’t on last night.” He offered uselessly.

I leaned quickly over the bar and growled, “I know you weren’t fucking ‘on’ last night. I said it was a favor.”

He backed up. Nobody messed with Nicki Barclay. Nobody.

Billy held up his hands, “OK! OK. Take it easy, baby.”

Cum! I blinked and swallowed a moan. That pretty scrumptious little pussy down there squirmed with delight. Oh, no. I couldn’t even decide whether I had the nerve to tell him not to call me ‘baby’. If my voice came out high-pitched and girlish I might blow my brains out before the day was over.

He gestured. “I’ll find out. Sounds like she would have been noticed. I’ll ask around and call you. OK?”

I just nodded and stood up. I swallowed. “Thanks, Billy. Call me. I’ll be very grateful.”

I walked my hot sticky slit out of the bar. I’m going to find you, Angela. And it won’t be pretty when I do.

END