The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story marks the return of the man from Shoes to Fill. If you are unfamiliar with this character or the business concerning shoes I invite you to read that story first. Otherwise, please enjoy. :)

~KPK

Stolen Shoes to Fill

Chapter 1 — New Shoes, Old Enemy

The warehouse occupied approximately ten acres in the middle of the southwestern desert. He wasn’t even sure what state this place was in. He’d driven back roads and sometimes nonexistent roads just to find the place. The instructions were very specific. He was to break into the south gate and find the loading dock at the lower west corner of the building. There would be a camera there but he wasn’t to worry, it was already out of commission.

The chain finally broke free, nearly knocking Taylor off his feet as the crowbar dropped to the ground. He wiped his forehead, the night air heavy and humid. Lightning, a result of the hot air and recent storms, streaked across the sky.

“Hey, hey Marcus, I got it, bring the truck around.” He whispered, motioning for his friend who stood about twenty feet away on lookout.

Marcus held up a signal that he understood and vanished around the corner to retrieve the large black truck they’d left hidden on the side of the road.

Pushing open the gate, Taylor looked around, the dimly lit night security lights making him nervous. This was a big job, at least for his outfit. Long ago he’d often been hired to procure high dollar items but never ones that were locked in such a remote and ominous facility. The overhead flickering spray of lightning did nothing to calm his nerves.

As the relative silence in the night air was suddenly interrupted by the rolling of tires over gravel, Taylor turned to see Marcus inching the truck back up towards the gate, the headlights dark as he’d been instructed.

Marcus had been Taylor’s partner in crime for over twenty years. They’d begun their life in petty robberies as teens but later mellowed out a good deal. Both of them had families now and respectable lives, but times were very tough lately. When someone offered a six figure salary to pull off one little job like this, how could he refuse?

“We good?” Marcus asked, walking up and looking around inside the opened gate.

“Yeah,” Taylor answered. “Let’s just get the stuff and get the hell out of here.”

The two men crept towards the building, regardless of the promises of security having already been addressed, both men making sure they walked as quietly as possible. Every web of lightning that spread out thinly across the night sky reminded Taylor what he was doing. Some nagging feeling kept creeping into his mind, a warning that his wife, his daughter wouldn’t benefit from this job. He quieted that voice with reassurance that the money was well worth the risk, and his family would benefit greatly from that alone.

The warehouse was very plain looking, no names or markings on the outside structure. There was the hum of machinery drifting from somewhere underground and Taylor noticed the lack of power transformers or electrical lines leading into the building. This place was strange, he thought, something just seemed off about it.

Rounding the corner, the two men approached the loading dock, a long sloping ramp of concrete leading up to a thick metal garage door.

“This is it, door should be open.” Taylor said.

Sure enough, the door was open and the camera above appeared lifeless as the two walked through into the darkness. Clicking on his flashlight, Taylor scanned the wall and waved the light over the interior of the space. He wasn’t sure how big the place was exactly, but one thing was sure, it was big. The light from his flashlight seemed to simply fade out before reaching anything in several directions. But dead ahead, exactly where his client had instructed him they would be, were five wooden crates.

“Is that them?” Marcus asked.

“Yes, that’s what we’re here for.” Taylor answered, feeling the unusual chill in the air.

Approaching the crates, the men kicked at them, expecting them to be quite heavy. Just the weight of their boots shoved the crates back a little and Taylor realized this was even easier than he’d thought. He shined his flashlight down on the lid of the crates, each one about four feet by four feet and just a little deeper. The lid had smudged writing on it and said some things that really confused the man. He looked up at Marcus who was swinging his flashlight all around, peering off into the distance. Distant and faded glows showed that lightning was still filling the outside night air. Thoughts of his wife and daughter pulled at his mind.

“Hey what do you think they store here, airplanes or something?” Marcus asked, looking back his way.

“Don’t know, don’t want to know, but get this, you know what’s in these crates?”

Marcus turned and rejoined his partner. “What, weapons, drugs, money?”

Taylor directed his flashlight down at the faded label. “Shoes.” He replied.

Marcus actually laughed a little. “Seriously? Who the hell would pay that amount of money to steal some shoes?”

“Don’t know, but according to the label these belong to someone at The Shoe Shop, some small store at a mall a couple hundred miles north of here.”

“Weird huh?” Marcus said.

Something echoed deep in the cavernous warehouse, some squeaking sound, most likely a rat. It startled both men and reminded them they were breaking and entering.

Taylor flashed his light around the area. “Let’s just get these loaded and get out of here.” Together he and Marcus began the fortunately light task of carrying the crates back to the truck. Due to the easy carrying weight, the truck was packed and loaded in no time. As Marcus climbed behind the wheel, Taylor shut the gate and took one last look in at the monstrous warehouse in the middle of nowhere. Very weird, he thought, why would someone store shoes way out here in such a large warehouse? Above, the lightning seemed to be thinning and the drama of the location slowly began to fade. This was good, Taylor tried convincing himself, and only good could come to the two ladies in his life because of this.

Climbing into the passenger side, he smiled over at Marcus, the toughest part of their job complete. Now he just had to deliver the product and collect his pay.

* * *

The man stood by the register watching his sales girl do her job. Emily had proven to be a highly valuable assistant these last few months and her attitude was incredible. She showed up early everyday, stayed late when she had to, and never complained at all about the customers. Customers like the one she finished up with now could often bring about a question or two, at least from some of the girls he’d employed in the past.

The current customer, one Mr. Ben Jenson, who had up until twenty minutes ago been a very conservative and fairly judgmental father of two girls, pulled himself up off the floor.

He looked winded and frankly worn out, the man thought, and that made sense. After all when a girl like Emily rode the man into the floor, driving her hips down and swallowing up every inch of the man’s cock for nearly twenty minutes, it was possible to get tired fairly quickly.

As the customer took a few moments to grope away at Emily’s tits and thanked her profusely for his new boots, the man began entering the sale into the register.

“I trust you found what you were looking for.” The man said, as Ben lazily walked up and began pulling out his wallet.

“Oh yes, I must say you have the most helpful sales girl. She’s a real doll.” He replied, looking back at the cute girl who slowly slid her top back over her impressive breasts.

“Thank you very much sir, she’s an asset to my shop.” The man said, taking the cash the guy practically threw his way and printing out a receipt.

“Thanks so much.” Ben said, taking the receipt and making his way to the door.

“You have a nice day sir, and thank you for shopping here.”

Ben looked back at the man and smiled. “Oh I plan to have a wonderful day. My daughter wants to date a biker, that sounds fine to me. In fact, I might stop by the Harley dealership on the way home and get my own. My younger girl Liz likes her sister’s boyfriend so I think I’ll surprise her by showing her what a real man can do on a bike.” He seemed to think for a second as a smile broke across his lips. “And maybe later tonight, I’ll show the little cutie what a man can do off the bike as well.”

The man waved as Ben left into the morning crowd of shoppers. He glanced over at Emily as she straightened up a little from her ‘sales’ session with Mr. Jenson. Suddenly a small beeping caught the man’s attention and he looked down at his register.

“That’s not good.” He said, noticing the small blinking red light on the underside of the register.

Nodding at Emily and hiding the fact that anything might be wrong, the man pressed a button located just behind the blinking red light. A thin panel slid out from just below the cash drawer, folding up into view and glowing to life as a hidden LCD confirmed his fears. Someone had broken into the warehouse. He quickly pressed a series of small commands into the screen and a camera image showed the interior of the warehouse floor, empty, completely empty.

The man knew how much stock he had there currently, or at least how much stock he was supposed to have. Many of his new lines were there, shoes he hadn’t even been able to test and check for quality, not to mention some of the more rare and expensive brands he only sold in very small quantities. This wasn’t good, he thought.

“Anything wrong boss?” Emily asked, walking up beside him.

The man pressed a button and retracted the screen before the girl saw, then looked up into her beautiful face and smiled.

“No, of course not dear. But something may have come up. Do you think you’re ready to run things around here for me today, I need to make a run and check on something?”

Emily looked thrilled, her eyes lighting up and her posture straightening. “Sure, yes sir. You can trust me.” The girl said.

“Excellent,” The man replied. “Now I just need to get a few things from the back and I’ll leave the shop in your capable hands.”

With that, the man quickly walked off and back into the small stock room. He pulled open a drawer and grabbed a small electronic device that had a blinking red light much like the register. This would help him track the stolen shoes. He placed it in the inner jacket pocket of his old coat and sighed as he looked down at the other items spread out in the deep drawer. It had been a very long time since he’d dealt with something like this. Only one man could be behind this and if that were true, he was in for a busy day.

Having dealt with petty thieves before, the man was no stranger to solving problems like this, but when over three hundred shoes disappeared all at once, things definitely had to be handled differently. He took a small suitcase from below the table and laid it open. To deal with who he felt sure was responsible, the man decided he would need a sampling of all the items in the drawer. He took out what to most would simply appear to be a variety of junk but this was highly specialized junk. Each item represented a business he had run before, and each was easily as powerful and influential as his shoes were. There were clothing items, household products, mechanical parts, all loaded carefully into the suitcase.

With a focused look of intensity that the girl had never before seen, Emily watched from behind the register as the man walked out the door and through the mall.

He never even looked her direction, his thoughts only on one thing, or rather one man. Was it really him, could he be back after all these years? If so, he had to get those shoes back before too much damage was done.

* * *

Taylor and Marcus pulled up in front of the downtown building they’d been instructed to meet at. The streets were quiet this time of day and in this type of neighborhood. They’d been here many years ago, back before they put their life of crime to bed and started trying to get by on honest wages. Now the two men seemed slightly out of place, each in their early forties and not being in the same shape they were back then.

Leaving the truck, Taylor walked up and rang the bell next to the door. He stood, looking back at Marcus behind the wheel and trying to calm his nerves, which seemed to have started acting up as soon as they came down this street. A nagging feeling kept telling him to just turn around, go home, his life would be better that way.

A man in black opened the door just a few inches and looked out. “You him?”

“Yes, and I got the items.” Taylor said, pointing back to the truck.

“Good, please enter.” The figure said, shutting the door.

A large garage door opened about twenty yards away and Taylor climbed back into the truck, directing Marcus to pull in.

The inner building was very dark, almost unsettling as the truck came to a stop and both men climbed out. Marcus and Taylor looked around and noticed nobody seemed to be waiting, so they lowered the tailgate and started taking the crates down.

“Ahhh... well done gentlemen, very well done.” The voice seemed to jump right out of the darkness and actually startled Taylor as he nearly dropped his end of the crate they carried.

Emerging from the shadows was a man, dressed all in black and having long pitch black hair. He was an older man, his face appearing much more aged than his hair, which almost seemed to swallow up the surrounding light. He rubbed his hands together as he approached the two unloading the truck. Looking beyond into the darkness, Taylor got just the hint that other figures waited somewhere in the shadows. Again, his nerves tingled.

“Thanks sir. We do our best.” Marcus said, noticing how silent his partner was being.

“Well, this is incredible delivery time, you two have really outdone yourself. I set up the deposits into the accounts you requested, you only need my confirmation codes to complete it.” The figure said, pulling out two white cards and handing one to each of the thieves.

Looking down at the code and realizing they’d done it, they’d really done it, Taylor felt his tension lighten and felt free to try some more negotiating. He looked at the figure who’d hired him, a man he never met until just now. He was strange somehow. It wasn’t just the black clothes or the hair, it was something in his voice. This man seemed to be more powerful than he looked, as though he exerted control over the very air that surrounded him. It was interesting and yet also a little frightening as the impression he caused was something Taylor had never felt in another human being.

“Sir, since we did such a good job as you say, might we expect a little bonus?”

Beside him, Marcus looked a little nervous, as though Taylor were taking too many chances asking for anything more than what they agreed on.

“I see you’re a smart man, and smart men should expect extras in life,” Came the reply.

Smiling slightly, Taylor glanced over at Marcus. The figure walked forward and looked down at the crates that had already been unloaded. He then looked up directly at the two. “I tell you what, as you two served me well, why don’t you take some of the product home with you. Try it out yourselves, I’m sure you will find it most enjoyable.”

Marcus looked over at Taylor and both men frowned a little. Taylor looked questioningly back at the man who’d hired them. “er... you want to give us some shoes?”

“Not just shoes, these are much more than that. They can make your life so much better, trust me, I know the man responsible for them.”

Marcus began lugging the last crate off the bed of the truck and suddenly seemed annoyed to the point of frustration. “Listen, I’m not sure who you are but I don’t think we’re interested in some of your shoes.” He said.

The dark older man smiled and his eyes seemed to glow in the dim light. “Well as for who I am, you can call me the machine, it’s a moniker I have gone by for some time now and it serves me well. As for your interest, I’m sure you both have family who might appreciate the gift of some highly fashionable shoes.”

Taylor looked down at the crates and up to Marcus. Each man stood quietly, their thoughts wondering whether the machine, as he called himself, was being serious or kidding. This whole situation seemed to have taken a strange turn.

“Oh I’m serious.” The machine said, studying the two men. Taylor looked shocked, as though the man had read his mind. “I assure you these are very special shoes.”

Several men in dark clothing appeared from the shadows and began taking crowbars to the lids of the crates. In a minute or two all five crates were opened and Taylor and Marcus looked down at the endless shoeboxes stacked inside. They almost failed to notice the machine as he walked up beside them and looked down into one of the crates.

“You have a daughter, do you not?” He asked Taylor.

“Yes, but how did you...” Taylor said, being cut off.

“I know more than you think. Your daughter is a rather lovely girl right, and you worry about the attention she gets from boys?” The machine continued.

“Yes, how could you possibly know that?”

“That isn’t important. Take these shoes, give them to your daughter and you will never have those problems with boys again.”

Taking the shoebox, Taylor wondered what he was talking about. His words seemed as mysterious as his appearance. He looked over at Marcus as the machine walked over to him.

“And you, you have a wife who never wants to do anything with you and your son. Am I right?”

Marcus shrugged, his eyes wide as he stared right into the man’s dark eyes. “Yeah, I guess so.”

“Take these shoes and give them to your wife. You’ll never have that problem again.” As before, the man known as the machine thrust a small slender shoebox into Marcus’ hands and turned to walk off.

Looking down at the shoeboxes and up towards the retreating figure, Taylor questioned whether the man they’d done business with was just eccentric or a complete loon. He made a mental note to check that bank account as soon as he got home, wanting to make sure the money was real.

“Thank you gentlemen, you’ve done an excellent service here today.” The machine called out from the darkness.

Less than an hour later Marcus pulled the truck up in front of Taylor’s house and he hopped out, shoebox in tow. He looked back at his partner and nodded. “You be sure and check your account number when you get in, we need to ensure we got what we were promised.”

“You got it, I’ll talk to you later.” Marcus said backing away and driving on down the street.

Taylor walked into the house to find nobody home. He went in and fixed himself a drink, setting the shoebox down on the table. Looking out through the back window, he worried over what he’d done. Long ago he swore crime was in his past, but things were getting tight. In less than two years his daughter Kaley would be heading off to college and while she was bright, he didn’t fully expect her to get a scholarship.

Entering the den, he flipped on the computer and quickly got on the internet. In no time, he was carefully typing the number he’d been given into the secure bank site. He pressed enter and sat back waiting. He listened as a door opened down the hall and someone came in.

“Hello, anyone home?”

It was Kaley, he thought, wishing the computer would speed up and process whatever it was doing. He didn’t want either his daughter or his wife to walk in and see the account. There’d be too much to explain at that point. Finally the screen shifted and faded to black. What he expected to see was a confirmation screen with the amount deposited into the account. What he saw instead was confusing. A large spiral appeared on the screen. Within the spiral were words but he couldn’t quite read them. They seemed to rotate slowly faster and faster and, without even noticing it, Taylor found himself leaning in close, looking deeper and deeper into the monitor, attempting to somehow figure out what the words said.

“Hey, there you are daddy, what you doing?” Kaley said, bounding into the den.

Taylor jumped back, his face nearly pressed against the screen. The image that filled the computer monitor was his screensaver, the picture he’d made of his wife and daughter last summer. He shook his head, having the strangest sensation of lost time. What had he been doing, he questioned? He remembered something about a bank account, but couldn’t seem to remember why he’d be checking a bank account. He blinked a few times and looked towards Kaley, the girl staring at him with a cute grin.

“Daddy, you look weird. Are you okay?”

“Yeah, yes of course. I’m fine, I was just checking something and I guess I got lost in thought.” Taylor replied, trying to remember what he and Marcus had spent the overnight hours doing. He definitely recalled them going somewhere, but where that was just wasn’t so clear.

“What’s with the shoebox on the kitchen table, is it for me?” Kaley asked, her head tilted a little, letting one of her pigtails drape over her shoulder.

Taylor smiled as he recognized her cute little way of hinting at things. She was always playing the little girl even though she was far from being one anymore. Shoebox, he thought, oh yes, the shoebox. Everything suddenly clicked.

“Yes honey, I just thought you might like them.” He said standing and following her out the door back to the kitchen.

For some reason as they walked, Taylor kept letting his eyes drift down towards Kaley’s ass. It was a cute little teenage swell that drew many guy’s her own age attention. Never before had it really drawn his attention. He shook his head, still feeling dazed, as he looked up from her frilly little skirt to her bare midriff. She must’ve either been jogging or out sunbathing as his daughter currently only wore a sports bra and it did very little to cover her maturing bust. The girl was a real heartbreaker and even though he was having difficulty recalling why, Taylor knew something had always bothered him about that fact.

As the two entered the kitchen, Kaley ran right over to the table and practically tore into the shoebox, throwing the tissue paper aside and peering down into the box. Taylor simply stood back and watched, his eyes still covering his girl’s body unable to tear away from her young feminine form.

“Oh daddy, they’re so pretty, where’d you find them?” Kaley asked, pulling out two elegant shoes featuring two inch heels and fancy ankle straps. They were very expensive looking and also very mature looking when compared with the teenager’s pigtails and sports bra. Where did he get them, Taylor thought? For some reason he blanked on this, he couldn’t seem to come up with anything.

“I, er, well I have a friend.” Taylor said, knowing at least in some respect he was telling the truth. Marcus had to know where the shoes came from and he was a friend after all.

“They’re so sexy looking,” Kaley said. “And they feel so good.” She stretched out the word good as she ran her fingers all over them. For some reason every time part of the shoes touched her skin, the girl kept getting the strangest sensations. She looked at the outside of the box again. The label simply read ‘Strip Straps’. She’d never heard of that brand before but they were really nice.

“Try them on honey.” Taylor said, still replaying the word ‘sexy’ as spoken by his daughter. He looked at the girl and couldn’t help beginning to wonder things a father probably shouldn’t wonder. What kind of panties was she wearing? What color were they? What would she look like face down over the table with those panties on the floor? He smiled slightly letting the questions freely fill his mind as Kaley kicked off her own tennis shoes and began sliding her foot into first one and then the other.

“Ohhh, oh wow.” Kaley moaned. “These shoes feel so cool on my feet, it’s incredible.”

The girl reached down and twisted the straps around each of her ankles until the shoes stayed in place. Tightening the small belted connections, Kaley stood back up and nearly gasped as her entire balance seemed to shift. Her eyes rolled back slightly and her head spun. For some reason, she found her mind rolling through many thoughts she rarely focused on.

Taylor stared at his daughter, her thin tight legs looking incredible rising from the strapped shoes. He leered at her as he’d done other girls but never his own baby girl. For some reason he found nothing wrong with studying her young curves and looking at her shallow breaths that forced her belly muscles to move in and out. He looked up and saw her nipples poking out of her sports bra. He couldn’t believe how incredible she looked, her pigtails dangling behind her as she suddenly looked his way. Her eyes held an intensely focused gaze and he worried for a moment that maybe something was wrong.

Kaley stared right at her dad. He was a handsome man, she’d always known the handsome part, but failed to really comprehend the man part. He was a man and like all men, he had needs. For some reason, the girl found herself wanting nothing more than to fill those needs. She giggled and suddenly realized her balance had adjusted in these shoes. They felt incredible and every little movement she made, caused the straps to slide along her ankles. She stretched a leg out and experimentally moved around, twisting her hips.

“Daddy, I want you to see something.” Kaley said, grinning right at her father.

Taylor watched the girl walk up and turn on the kitchen radio. She tuned it to something she liked and walked back towards the kitchen table. In a series of graceful movements, Kaley was standing on the table and slowly swaying to the rhythm of the music. She giggled from time to time but otherwise kept her eyes focused right on his.

The man stared openly at his daughter’s frilly skirt as Kaley licked her lips and grabbed it, sliding it down over her feet. She kicked it up into his face and he continued to roam her body with his stare, soaking in the tiny pink panties she wore underneath. He looked up just in time to see his girl grab her tits and squeeze, twirling around on the table and dancing with little thrusts of her hips that slowly began to drive him wild.

Kaley continued grinning and massaging her breasts. She lifted up her sports bra just enough to show the rounded undersides of her tits and stopped momentarily, really enjoying her father’s lustful stare. In one quick movement she ripped the bra off over her head and threw it to the floor, shaking her chest and jiggling her tits right towards her dad.

Taylor could hardly breathe as he looked at the pale fleshy teenage tits capped by the most perfect little nipples he’d ever seen. His tongue was almost hanging out as Kaley climbed down off the table and walked right up to him.

“What d’ya think daddy, wanna gimme something else?” The girl said, toying with her pigtails and arching her back to really thrust her young tits right at him.

There was never a second of hesitation as Taylor grabbed Kaley’s tits and rubbed away, pinching her nipples and feeling his cock grow huge in his pants. He pulled the girl right in and kissed her, rolling her tongue into his and sliding his hands down to her panties. In one quick motion he tore them down her legs and she broke from their passionate kiss to step out of them, keeping her eyes on his the entire time.

“Baby, daddy’s gonna fucking give you so much more.” Taylor said, his energetic voice nervous with anticipation.

Grabbing his daughter by her hips, Taylor rotated her and planted her down face first over the kitchen table. He looked at the girl, cute and innocent, and cared nothing more than any slut he could’ve banged in school. She was a cunt for him to tap and move on and he intended to give her quite the tapping. Dropping his pants, Taylor grabbed hold of his dick and shoveled the entire length deep inside Kaley, hearing her groan as he crammed her tight teenage hole full of his meat.

In no time at all the older man was fucking away at the young girl, thrusting into her hard from behind as he held her head up by her pigtails. He grunted and breathed heavy as he jack-hammered the teen, fucking her so hard her tits flopped deliciously forward and back. He leaned back and really set out to fuck her deep, slamming his hips forward so hard he wondered if it was hurting her.

“Oh Yessss... Oh fuck me daddy, fuck me harder, harder daddy.” Kaley shouted, her body taking every incredible lunge her father drove into her.

She’d never felt this way in her life. Sure, she’d enjoyed teasing boys at school with her maturing body, but never had she considered a life like this, or an experience as thrilling as being violently fucked by her own father. She winced slightly as he yanked back hard on her pigtails and really crammed his dick into her. She could feel him opening up her womb on every thrust and smiled in orgasmic bliss as he sped up his thrusts.

“Ungh... oh you little slut. Oh fuck, take this all inside that teenage cum dump of yours.” Taylor cried out, in a voice that hardly sounded like his.

The man held his hips right up against that incredible ass he’d admired earlier and flooded her cunt with cum, feeling the climactic ropes of semen shower her insides down. He massaged her belly and pulled her to him, feeling her breathing quicken with every powerful clench her muscles pulled back at him.

Lifting her head and bracing her weight on the table, Kaley felt her dad pull out and soaked in the aftermath of such a quick and brutal fuck. She looked down and saw the semen pouring from her abused cunt. Her legs felt wobbly but otherwise incredible, her ankles wrapped so tightly in the Strip Straps he’d gotten her.

Watching his daughter, Taylor got a glass of water and gulped it down. It took Kaley several minutes to lift up and look his way. Her tits heaved with every breath and the cute teenage girl looked more like a seasoned stripper as she strolled up to him.

“That was incredible daddy. Consider it a belated Father’s Day gift from your baby girl.”

Taylor simply nodded and smiled, downing another heavy glass of water as his daughter walked off. She looked amazing wearing nothing but those sexy shoes. He may not fully remember what he did with Marcus, but one thing was clear, he definitely got some great shoes out of it. His eyes twinkled with what he planned to do with Kaley later that evening when her mother got home.

Picking up the phone, the man dialed Marcus’ number and waited as it rang. He just had to ask Marcus where they got those shoes and what they did last night.

“Hey, um... unghh... hey man.” Marcus said, grunting into the phone.

“Hey what’s up man?” Taylor asked.

“Umm... Kinda busy, unghh.... Can I call you back?” Marcus moaned, his voice fading.

“Oh sure thing, okay, call me back when you can.” Taylor hung the phone up, wondering what his buddy was up to.

Meanwhile not far away, Marcus let the phone drop to the floor and violently fucked his wife Marcia as she sucked off their son. He had no idea where he’d gotten the shoes he gave her but since she tried them on, he’d been taking turns with his son fucking her ass and her cunt. Currently Gary, his college-aged kid was face fucking his mother like there was no tomorrow. He sank his dick all the way down the woman’s throat and even that didn’t seem to be enough for her. She slurped and licked and sucked in every inch he fed her, her eyes glowing in pure lust the entire time.

Marcus rammed his cock hard into Marcia’s cunt, filling her full of his length and taking time to reach around and pull her into him. He grinned up at his son who now was pulling his mother by the tits into him, fucking her like the lowest whore in town. Together the two men laughed and sank fully into the woman, each erupting in a thick spray of cum, filling her from both ends.

As they rest and allowed Marcia to suck and lick at their worn out dicks, Marcus looked over at the phone on the floor. He had to call Taylor back. Whatever they did last night, he had to figure out where these shoes came from. They were the best gift he’d ever gotten his slut of a wife.

To Be Continued...