The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stone of the Phalanx—chapter 3

“Phalanx? Phalanx? Wake up Phalanx. No time to sleep, now”

“Wha... What? Where am I?”

“There you are. I was afraid something had happened to you.”

“What was that Phalanx stuff? How long have I been unconscious?”

“You were unconscious for about 15 minutes. Now that the 3 Stone have been combined, the Phalanx has formed. Once I join with you, you will be the embodiment of the Phalanx.”

“15 minutes? I have to find my sister!”

Frederic jumped up and ran in the house, tearing out doors along the way. He never bordered to check whether they where locked, he just ripped them out and smashed them aside. Finally, he found his sister. She was hanging on the wall, tied and wrists and ankles, spread in an X figure.

“Barbs, what happened to you?”

She didn’t answer him. He then read her mind, replaying the stuff that had happened to her.

After she was dragged in the car, Razul had ripped of her clothes. Razul kissed her while her hands were being bound behind her back by john, the man Frederic had ripped reality for. While Razul enjoyed himself with her nipples, kissing the one while twisting the other, john had one finger in her pussy. Barbara cried out in pain as the two men were raping her. Suddenly, Barbara was pushed back, right on her bound hands. Razul’s gigantic cock forced it’s way inside her steaming pussy. This mistreatment had gotten her hot. Apparently, she was lying on top of John, because after about 5 thrusts, she felt him enter her virgin ass. She gasped in pain. While she was doing that, a dildo entered her mouth, all the way in. They sealed it off with duck tape. The 2 men continued violating her, changing places every now and then, until they stopped at the house where Frederic found her.

Barbara was dragged upstairs, and bound in the way Frederic found her. Razul had tried to alter her mind, trying to make her his love slave. Fortunately, Frederic’s constant modifying of her mind, she was resistant to this power. Razul had gotten mad and slammed maximum force into her mind. Her mind had withdrawn into her subconscious level, making her lose consciousness. Razul was prevented from doing any more damage by Frederic’s early appearance.

After seeing that, Frederic had gotten horny as hell. But first things must come first, and he healed her body and repaired any damage to her mind. Slowly Barbara regained consciuosness.

“Frederic, thank god.”

“It’s OK, Barbara, I’m here, you’re fine. Razul took the wrong man to mess with.”

“Will you untie me now?”

“No, first I will have some fun with that wet little pussy of yours.”

Frederic had noticed her wetness. Barbara liked being tied up like this.

Frederic hurried out of the remnants of his clothes, and impaled her with his cock. He grabbed her tits and twisted them. Barbara screamed in pain and pleasure. She liked the movement of his cock against her violated clit. Barbara was on the edge of climaxing, as Frederic took control and held her there, preventing her climax. For the next 5 minutes, Barbara begged for her climax. On the same time as Frederic climaxed, her released her. She came for 5 minutes in a row, at least.

He untied her, and under cloak, flied them home, after taking good care of the house, and the car. There was no sign of the driver, and he didn’t care. The man was harmless.

He put his sister to bed and made her sleep. He guessed 12 hours are enough. He needed the time to bind with the Phalanx, and besides, she needed the sleep.

He went upstairs, to his room. After he pulled out the Phalanx, he lied on top of his bed, putting the white stone on top of his chest. “OK Phalanx. Bind with me.”

“Acknowledged”

Frederic slowly began to feel awkward. He looked up and what he saw startled him. Big time.

The Stone began to liquefy, it’s white light growing more and more intense. After maybe 10 to 15 minutes, the now liquid Phalanx pored into his skin, entering his body through the sweat glands.

Frederic lost consciousness after 10 minutes.

Frederic woke up, slowly, like coming out of a coma. He felt incredible. The power flowing through his veins was overwhelming. He realized now, he knew everything about his powers, about the Phalanx, where they came from, how they lived, how they came to their end.

He also, slowly, very slowly, began to understand the universe and the creatures that lived in it. it was like his brain couldn’t absorb the knowledge and had to expand in order to use or contain it. as this process accelerated, the knowledge became more and more clear.

Frederic got out of the bed and walked downstairs. He got into the back yard and he began to experiment with his powers. He made a pool appear and disappear. Now he was fooling around with the weather. He found it to be a little to cold lately.

Suddenly, a bright white flash came right behind him.

He turned around and...

Sorry about that. I’ll let you in on a little secret. In the next chapter, Q will make his appearance.