The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER

This is only my fourth ever attempt at writing a story, and my first for this site. Obviously, it contains MC, as well as graphic incest, MF and FF sex, some mild humiliation and non-consensual sex, and an (implied) underage character—but it’s still a lot ‘tamer’ than many of the stories here! I also didn’t waste much time worrying about the ‘mechanics’ of the main characters ability—he simply CAN. Please, if you’re under 18 this isn’t for you...come back in a few weeks/months/years ok? I’d love to hear comments——and if I get any positive responses maybe I’ll try to write another one.

STONEFISH

CH. 3

After a few moments to catch our breath, I sat up and leered at Tanya, who immediately turned her head away in fear. I smiled at her confusion, knowing her mind was a whirlwind right now.

“Tanya?” I began. “Wasn’t that a wonderful feeling? Didn’t you like cumming like that?”

She blushed even deeper, and I mentally forced her to tell the truth.

“Y-yes,” she managed to whisper, totally humiliated.

“What did you like doing?” I pressed.

“P-pl-playing with my pussy. Until I came,” came the barely audible answer.

“Well, do you know why you had so much pleasure?”

She shook her head.

“You felt all that pleasure because of your mother. See, your pleasure was linked to mine. You only felt those wonderful feelings because your mother gave me such pleasure.” I noticed Mom was smiling so widely I’m surprised it didn’t hurt!

Tanya looked at her mom, who was staring with me with undisguised lust and awe. I could tell Tanya didn’t know where I was going with this line of thought, but she was worried.

“Don’t you think, Tanya, that you should re-pay your mother for the gift of pleasure she gave you?”

Tanya nodded once, reluctantly, obviously fearing what was next.

I looked down at Mom. “Strip, slave girl,” I said mildly, and quickly her lingerie was removed and tossed aside. I looked her up and down, then smiled and nodded my head in approval as she stood before me, hands on her hips, shoulders thrown back, trying her very best to present herself, to offer her body to me.

“Lay down darling—on your back,” I commanded, and she quickly stretched out on the carpet.

“Very good. Now spread your legs wide apart. Show us your pretty pussy. Show us how wet sucking my cock made you.”

She smiled happily and threw her feet apart, straining her muscles to spread as wide as she could. I gazed lustfully at her hair—covered mound, now damp with her excitement, and the pink lips peeking through her bush, open and swollen. I turned back to Tanya.

“Doesn’t your mother have a beautiful cunt, Tanya?” I asked. The girl shuddered, but began to nod as I filled her mind with desire for her mom.

“Say it!” I growled, and Tanya gulped.

“Sh-she has a beautiful...c-c-cunt,” she stammered out.

“I agree Tanya, but she also has a problem. See? Her pussy is soaking wet and in desperate need of a good licking. And I know just the grateful girl who’s going to give her one.” Again, Tanya shuddered and wrapped her arms around herself, fighting the desire I was pumping into her brain and body. Everything she had ever been taught was fighting this new command. It’s one thing to convince a person to masturbate, but lesbian incest? That took a little more work—but I decided to convince her in an old—fashioned way.

“Tammy, come here,” I growled in a no—nonsense voice. She started to stand up, and I stopped her with another growl.

“CRAWL over here, bitch!”

She looked at me for a moment with fear shining in her eyes, then dropped to her hands and knees and crawled the few feet over to me, eyes locked on the carpet. She remained motionless, trembling with fear, as I knelt beside her. She was facing away from Tanya, her ass in the air, and I was looking the other way—directly at the older sister.

“Tanya, you have a choice. Your actions will either cause your mother to feel great pleasure—or your sister to feel great pain.”

The older sister looked at me, questioning and fearful.

“I’m going to give you that command again. If you don’t obey, I’m going to start spanking your sister. Hard. And I won’t stop until your tounge is deep inside your mother’s pussy.” I said matter—of—factly. Tanya’s eyes almost bugged out of her head.

“Please,” she managed to whisper. I raised my hand threateningly above her sister’s ass. Tanya looked from me to my hand to her mother, laying with her legs spread wide and her hands cupping her own tits, the picture of sexual hunger. Mom caught Tanya’s gaze and began to beg, her hips twitching wantonly. “Please Tanya, I need it sooo bad! Come love me...come give my pussy the pleasure it needs!”

Tanya made the tiniest move in her mom’s direction, and I took advantage of it to bring my hand whistling down on Tammy’s tiny ass. The ‘SMACK’ echoed through the room. Tammy shrieked in pain, but didn’t try to get away (I wasn’t allowing her to go anywhere.) An angry red handprint glowed on her white flesh.

Tanya stopped, shocked, tears springing into her eyes. My hand was a blur as it rose and fell again.

‘SMACK!!’

Again Tammy wailed loudly, falling forward for a moment before she was able to raise her ass back up again. Tanya began to crawl towards her mother. “Please don’t hurt her anymore. I’ll do it,” she moaned pitifully. Slowly, reluctantly she lowered her head between the older woman’s thighs. Her mom, however, was on fire with desire, and grabbed Tanya’s head and yanked her face to her pussy. I sent the daughter wave after wave of sweet sexual pleasure as her lips pressed to her mother’s cunt. Tanya remembered the feelings from her 69 with her sister, and soon was licking hungrily at Mom’s pussy while the older woman thrashed and moaned and screamed with erotic joy.

I had Tanya eat her mother for a good fifteen minutes. Mom came at least ten times and I gave Tanya an orgasm immediately after each one, rewarding her for her efforts, while I relaxed and fondled Tammy’s sore ass and enjoyed the show. Finally, the two women stopped, Mom collapsing limply, nearly spent, while Tanya first smacked her lips and sent her tounge whipping over her lips and face, licking up as much of the cream that was coating her cute face as she could, then began to blush again as she realized what she had just been eagerly doing. That was just too much for me to resist.

“Tell me Tanya,” I taunted. “And tell your mom. Did you love sucking her cunt until she came all over your face?”

Tanya hung her head, and I mentally pushed her just a little—just enough to make her have to say it.

“Y-yes,” she whispered miserably.

“Yes WHAT?” I demanded.

“I-I enjoyed sucking her c-cunt...until she c-c-came all over my f-f-face,” she stammered, her blush so deep it was nearly scarlet.

“Good!” I smiled. “You seem to be very talented with that mouth and tounge of yours. We’ll have to find some other things for you to lick and suck...very soon!” I said, rubbing my hand over Tammy’s ass slowly and significantly. Tanya shuddered, and I felt a throbbing in my loins as I realized I knew exactly what I wanted my playmates to do next!