The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stop!

Chapter 7 — Carry On!

A post-coital moment of rest, just leaning back on the sofa and watching each other breathe. They could have stayed like that forever, so of course Carlos had to say something to spoil it a little.

“There’s something I should have told you before we got so far into this,” he spoke slowly, picking his words with care, “The time machine is…”

“Dangerous?” Jen guessed with a sideways glance. Her thumb tapped rhythmically on either side of the pocket watch’s main button. It was so tempting just to press it and then see what kind of shenanigans her instincts came up with. But that would be the action of an addict, and anything you can’t say no to so quickly would be a bad idea. Playing with this thing was fun, but now she knew Carlos enjoyed it as much as she did she could do that any time. She wanted to know what might be wrong with it before she hit that button even one more time.

“No, no,” he shook his head, “Nothing like that. I can guarantee you, it’s perfectly safe to use, and to be around. It’s just…”

“You’ve used it for bad things?” she guessed again as soon as he gave a slight pause, “I mean, you made me strip and touch your junk, but you know I won’t complain about that. I’ve had a thing for you almost since college, and always been too worried you might not feel the same. You’re not going to tell me you’ve used it like that on someone who didn’t want to, are you? Or is there someone else you’ve had this kind of fun with?”

“No! No, not that. Well, I couldn’t. The thing is, the time machine… it’s just a pocket watch. You press the button and I stand still, pretend like time’s frozen.” Once Carlos started speaking, the words seemed to tumble out all at once, “I thought it would be a laugh, you know? See what you’d do if you thought I wasn’t watching. I always thought there’s a joker in you that you never let out, but I never thought… and then, you were enjoying yourself so much, and I certainly didn’t want to stop. I should have told you, I should have just stopped it, but I was thinking something like… if this is what you really want to do, then is there really any harm in playing along?”

Jen stared in silence at the watch for a few minutes.

“No, that can’t be true,” she muttered, embarrassment rising as she imagined stripping off in front of Carlos while he was only pretending to be frozen. Even worse, she’d ridden him like some kind of sex toy, thinking he was completely oblivious. It was clear he’d enjoyed it, but that didn’t stop the blush of humiliation setting her face on fire. “I would have noticed. I watched you, checked that you weren’t breathing. And the rest of the world stopped too. Even the clock.”

“Not really,” and the guilt on his face was suddenly pushed aside by a smile of pride. That, more than his words, convinced her that he was telling the truth. She’d known Carlos long enough to be familiar with his obvious pride in pulling off an elegant and complex practical joke. “See… you remember when I first came in, I was talking about this new watch, and I wanted to show you how it worked?”

Jen just nodded. He’d rambled on about how complex the mechanism was, two different escapements or something. After a few minutes she’d completely lost track of the details and just let herself idly watch the spinning gears as his voice droned on.

As soon as she remembered that, the penny finally dropped and she guessed the next line out of his mouth: “I hypnotised you then. I could freeze time just by saying ‘Stop!’, the watch was just a distraction. And then you asked to try it, and I thought it would be fun. It was just more of the same; a few suggestions so you wouldn’t doubt that the time machine was real, and you wouldn’t notice that the clock was still moving, or any time I moved while I was supposed to be frozen.” She didn’t have a smart answer this time. For a second she even started wondering how much of the subliminal messaging had really been her idea, but he must have guessed what was on her mind quickly enough to reassure her.

“I never even thought about the subliminal messaging thing, really. I mean, I’d seen stories where you can do that kind of thing, but it didn’t occur to me to make that part of the game until you told me to kneel. You know how it is with jokes, right? You give me the perfect line to set something up, you can’t expect me to leave it hanging.”

“But… you used the subliminal thing on me, you made me…” she trailed off and shook her head as she realised just what she was saying. “You didn’t, did you? You just put me in trance again and told me I was going to be so horny, I was going to strip and then jack you off. I can’t believe you actually did that…”

“Well—” he started to explain, now as nervous as she often found herself, but she cut him off sharply.

“Thank you. I would never have had the courage.” She speculated, too, about whether he’d actually told her to do that; or if his instructions had been to go through with what she’d been hoping he would try; or even if he’d just taken away her inhibitions. She didn’t want to ask that, because she knew right now he felt like he had to tell her the truth, and that whole encounter was better with a touch of mystery. “Seriously, I mean it, feeling helpless, I never imagined it could be so good. And feeling like I’m in control, too. It’s almost a shame you had to tell me.”

“You mean that?” he asked, “Because there’s any number of other sci-fi gadgets I could ‘invent’, and I’m sure you’d think of ways to abuse some of them. You don’t even need to remember that it’s a game, if you don’t want to. It’s entirely up to you.” Jen didn’t reply, because she knew there was something else he wanted to say. After a few seconds,a raised eyebrow was all the prompting he needed.

“I thought so many times about asking you… well, something a whole lot less weird than this. Does that make for a relationship, or… I don’t know?” Jen didn’t really know either. But after a few minutes of hesitant conversation, the two decided that if they were going to be an item, they should start out by dating like anyone else. Whatever bizarre experiments Carlos invented and the mind games they spawned would be separate from that. Jen liked the thought of losing control of her libido, or her mind for a short time, but she wanted to know that her feelings were real.

“Thanks,” Carlos nodded, “Even when you’re all excited, you’re rational enough to keep me grounded. So we play the games of dating and romance normally, with like an intermission occasionally to play games of dominance and control. How about, if I have an idea for a new experiment I’ll tell you a story about what it might do. Then you can think about it, and you can decide to let me use it on you, or to try it out yourself first. And you’ll always realise that the inventions aren’t real after about a week, so we’ve got the incentive to try something new. Seem fair?”

Jen almost said that it seemed strange to start a relationship by laying down rules. But she knew that strangeness permeated every aspect of what she was getting into, and it kind of made sense in a way. These rules made sure they’d never hurt each other by accident, and kept the romantic side of their relationship safe from tampering. It was good to put some thought into it now, because her thoughts might not always be so clear later on. It didn’t take long to come up with a set of limits that they could both agree on.

“Now that’s sorted,” Jen gave what she hoped was a wicked, seductive grin and picked up the pocket watch, “I want to see if this still works now I know about it.”

“Stop!”

She paused for just a second as time resumed, wondering how he’d managed to pick up the watch. She was sure it had been on the coffee table, and he couldn’t have reached over to get it without her noticing. He must have picked it up before, she assumed, and gave it no further thought. She couldn’t imagine what would be interesting enough to make Carlos stop time when she would have expected him to be entirely focused on her lips, but she had bigger things on her mind right now. She bobbed her head more vigorously, flicking her tongue around the tip of his cock before taking it right to the back of her throat.

If she could make a single moment last forever, she knew, it would be this one she’d choose.