The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stop Watch

Chapter 1

Author Sidia

What if you had a watch that could give you everything you ever wanted? That could alter your reality? That could stop time?

Hell, maybe it isn’t a watch. Maybe it’s a genie, maybe a piece of alien tech. It honestly doesn’t matter. If you suddenly found yourself with incredible power would you, however obliquely, tell anyone what the source of it was? Especially as the old adage is true—absolute power corrupts absolutely. My name is Mike and this is the story of how I was corrupted by the impossible.

* * *

I will say though that when I first got the watch I didn’t know it for what it was. It was quite stylish, if old fashioned. A silver clockwork wrist watch that somehow didn’t come off as pretentious. Through artistically placed gaps in the casing you could see the softly whirring gears and slow moving hands. I really liked it, except I couldn’t figure out how to adjust the time on it. It was currently set correctly, but I wasn’t sure what I would do if it started running slow.

My wife Linda had gently ribbed me about the watch when I first got it. Saying that I was embracing middle age. I knew her far too well to think it was anything other than teasing though. We had been married at twenty, sweethearts all through high school and college, and even after eighteen years of marriage still joked around with each other.

We still played around in the bedroom as well, although not as much as I would like to. No matter how bright it is initially, time casts a pall on everything sooner or later. Which isn’t to say that sex has become a chore—rather that the frequency had declined, and we had become settled, less adventurous. I was determined to reclaim some of the excitement though. I had always had a very high sex drive, a fact that Linda had always enjoyed, vocally more often than not. But for many years we had stifled what we had, focusing on something else.

That focus point was our daughter Kara. She had arrived not long after we had been married; a surprise, but a welcome one. I will always treasure the memories I had of when she was younger, when I was both her hero and her best friend. When all she wanted to do was to climb into her daddy’s lap while I read her a story.

She’s too old for that now I’m sorry to say. Still small enough to though, as I’m fond of teasing her! She had inherited my wife’s height (much to her disappointment!), being barely over five foot two. I thought she was adorable, my little princess. Although I’ll admit I may be biased. Being over six foot three myself, there’s little I enjoyed in life more than enveloping my girls in a bear hug.

Kara was the spitting image of Linda when she was younger. They were both small and slim, but surprisingly curvy in the bust and butt department. Before puberty had taken hold, Kara had been like a fragile little stick. She had always been active with sports, and I had been constantly worried that she would hurt herself. Now I was more worried that some sleazy boy would take advantage of her trusting nature. And I’m not entirely sure I would blame him! Sometimes it felt like everywhere we went boys, and even grown men, would be ogling Kara. Linda always told me not to worry so much, that Kara wasn’t an idiot. But then Linda got checked out almost as much as our teenage daughter!

Coal black hair that reached halfway down her back, light blue eyes that seemed the same color of the sky, and delicate elfin features made Linda a woman that you definitely had to take a second look at. Lord knows I had. Linda had looked after herself with regular exercise, and it wouldn’t be too far of a stretch to say that Linda and Kara could pass as sisters rather than mother and daughter.

It was a good period in my life when the Watch came to me. I had worked in IT all my life, risen quite high, and had made some smart investments. It didn’t hurt that I could work from my home office more often than not. Linda was a successful financial adviser, and between the two of us we were very comfortable. Kara was in her final years of high school. Life was good.

The first time I discovered that the Watch wasn’t all that it seemed was an accident. I had always been a fidgeter, and my new favourite way to pass the time was to play with the bevel; it made a satisfying clicking sound as you spun it.

At the moment I was playing with the watch while I waited for Linda to get ready. We were going out tonight, a rare date night. And she was taking her sweet time getting ready. I didn’t really mind though. I liked to complain about how long she took to get ready more than it actually bothered me. Things had gotten easier once Kara got old enough to stay at home by herself; she had never really liked having a sitter, saying that it was weird having a stranger in her house, so for a very long time Linda’s and my romantic time consisted of necking on the sofa, and trying to be quiet while we fucked. In a strange way it had been like being a teenager again, except for a really, really long time. Sneaking around, trying not to make too much noise, not wanting to get caught.

But now we were finally reclaiming some of our outgoing past. Gradually anyway. Tonight consisted of going out to dinner with a nice bottle of wine and then to see how we felt. I had already reserved a room at a hotel nearby the restaurant if the night went that way. As I had mentioned, Linda could be quite vocal during sex—especially after a few drinks. And I wouldn’t want to shock poor Kara.

Anyway, back to the Watch.

“Linda, are you nearly ready yet?” I put in a solid sigh at the end, hamming it up.

“Almost. Halfway at least. I Think.” Linda’s voice contained her amusement.

“Halfway.” I said, deadpan. Halfway meant I still had quite a while to wait yet. I absently rolled the bevel of the Watch, spinning it back and forth. For a few moments I kept spinning it in one direction, further than I usually did; suddenly it wouldn’t spin anymore, meeting resistance. I tried going back the other way, but it seemed like the mechanism was stuck somehow. Great, I hope I hadn’t broken it.

“Halfway.” Linda repeated. Her voice had a solemn tone. “Tell you what stud, if you don’t like the end result I’ll pay for dinner.”

I grinned to myself. There was no way that I wouldn’t be impressed when she was ready. Linda could still get me going quicker than I would believe was possible. “Don’t worry, I’ll wait quietly.” Still playing with the Watch, I noted that it seemed to have a bit of give in it, as though it could no be clicked in. Maybe that’s how you set the time?

“Quietly? That would be a first!” As Linda was still talking I pressed the bevel inwards on the Watch. “Seriously though, I’m nearly—”

Linda cut off in mid sentence. I waited for a moment, assuming she had dropped something before getting curious. “Honey? Everything okay in there?”

Nothing.

I stood up, slightly worried, and moved to the bathroom door. “Linda?”

Still nothing.

I pushed open the door, thinking at the time that the resistance felt a bit odd, almost fluid. When I entered the bathroom I relaxed; Linda was at the mirror above the sink applying eye liner. I grinned to myself. I loved everything about my wife, especially how cute she was when she had to use things in a world that wasn’t quite scaled to her size. In this case she was leaning forward, standing on her tiptoes so she could see what she was doing properly.

I was silent for a moment, appreciating the view. Linda had a slinky, dark blue dress on, the kind with that sheer fabric that doesn’t reveal anything, but still hugs every curve a woman has. The way she was standing emphasised her rear, and it was almost obscene the way the dress clung to her ass like a second skin. I could see the faintest lines of the thong underwear she had on. I felt my cock lurch in approval—I was very much looking forward to this evening.

“Honey, you’ve made a mistake. Looking that good we might not even make it to the restaurant!” I took a few steps toward her, intending to embrace her from behind, pressing up against her in a manner that would leave no doubts to how much I liked her dress. But then I stopped, unease starting to hit me again. Linda hadn’t moved.

“Linda?” I touched her on the shoulder. She rocked ever so slightly, but was otherwise unmoved. Something wasn’t right.

I leant around so I could look at her face. Linda’s eyes were open, frozen in the act of applying her makeup. I must have stared at her for a good 30 seconds, not understanding at all what was happening.

“Honey?” I put my hands on her shoulders and shook her gently. She moved easily and pliantly under my hands, but her face was unchanged, locked in an expression of concentration.

Now, telling this tale you are probably wondering why I didn’t work out what was happening. And I like to think it didn’t take too long for me to figure it out. But at the time I was basically numb, not able to comprehend it. I ended up, after I’m not sure how long, hugging Linda from behind, almost leaning on her.

“Linda, please. I love you. Please.” I’m not sure how long I said this litany.

I was sitting on the floor of our room, leaning up against the bed. I didn’t know how long I had been there. I didn’t remember getting there. I had my head in my hands and was trying to hide from the silence.

I don’t know if you have ever been out in the wilderness, somewhere remote, somewhere with no people. But what strikes you first is the quiet. It is almost unearthly, being away from all the noise and background sounds of civilisation. But even then you still get the sounds of nature. Of birds, of wind in the trees. But here there was nothing. The only thing that I could hear was the sound of my own hyperventilating breathing.

My mind a blank, my hand started fidgeting of its own accord. Without even really realising I was doing it, I went to start fiddling with the Watch like usual. When it wouldn’t turn, I remembered that I had pressed in the bevel. I stopped what I was doing and stared down at the Watch.

Surely not…

With a trembling finger I pressed it.

“— done, I’ll be right out.”

Linda’s voice, as well as the seeming inrush of sound from every direction, filling the empty void of silence, would have knocked me on my butt if I wasn’t already sitting down.

There was a brief flurry of commotion from the bathroom; from the sounds of it Linda was hurriedly putting everything onto the counter. She came out of the bathroom quickly, dress swishing around her ankles. She knelt by me and flung her arms around my neck, hugging me to her tightly.

“Oh honey, I love you too!” She gave me a a big kiss on the cheek, gave the lipstick mark she left behind an apologetic thumb rub, then moved more sedately back into the bathroom to continue getting ready.

I looked at the entrance to our bathroom where Linda had gone. I looked down at the Watch. I very slowly moved my hand and pressed the bevel again.

The quiet returned.

I pressed a second time and and once more I could here Linda getting ready.

Either I was having an aneurism, or the most incredible thing ever was happening to me.

I activated the Watch and got up, walking once more into the bathroom. Linda was still at the mirror, she looked like she had finished and was just double checking everything was in place. I was a bit bolder this time, more inquisitive. Still freaking out mind you, but I had it more or less under control.

Linda’s dress was very low cut at the back, stopping just above the base of her spine. I’ve already mentioned how delectable her ass looked in it, but it was very flattering on the rest of her as well. Linda has a very narrow waist considering her height and her curves. I could see a hint of the dimples that were just above the curve of her buttocks. The dress wasn’t too low cut at the front, showing only a bit of her generous cleavage, but it was mostly designed to wow from behind.

I placed a hand at the small of her back. Her skin still felt the same; cool, silky, and smooth. I pushed her gently forward, ready to catch her if it looked like she was going to fall.

Instead she simply leant forward slightly. It kind of looked as though she compensated for the change in balance.

“Linda? Linda!” I shouted right by her ear. “Can you hear me?”

There was no reaction. I looked into her eyes. I shaded one from the bathroom light and then exposed it to the light again. Her pupils didn’t contract at all.

“So this isn’t something scientific or rational then.” I mused aloud to myself. Curious, I continued gently pushing Linda forward. At the point where I was sure she would lose her balance, she steadied herself against the counter with her hands. I did the eye test again, but there was no reaction.

At this point Linda was basically bent over at a right angle over the sink. I admired the view for a moment before placing a hand on my wife’s ass. The dress was so sheer that I may as well have been feeling her bare skin. I didn’t feel guilty about taking liberties—we were very physically affectionate. As long as we weren’t around Kara we both basically acted as though the others body was fair game.

I stood there in our bathroom, somehow moving in a frozen moment in time, while feeling up my wife’s delectable rear. It was surreal. I thought about Linda’s reaction when I deactivated the Watch for the first time. It was like she has heard me. Although, she only seemed to have reacted to my telling her I loved her over and over. Not the calling her name or shaking her. I glanced down ruefully at my hand still feeling her up. This might take some explaining.

I got Linda upright, approximately where she was beforehand. I considered leaving her bent over, but thought it might be a little much. I went and stood by the doorway, not obvious, but so I could see her. I deactivated the Watch.

Linda rocked on her heels slightly, regaining her balance. She paused what she was doing and reached behind her, putting her hand on her behind in an explorative manner. She had a quizzical look on her face, but with a small shrug she continued. Apart from that, she didn’t register that anything had happened. Was her coming out and telling me that she loved me a coincidence?

It occurred to me that I was very rapidly becoming blasé about this impossible happening. But I had used it a few times in quick succession with nothing untoward happening. Unless you count the crazy fact I was somehow stopping time. Someone once told me that the human races superpower was adaptability. That we could get used to anything eventually. I guess that was true.

I activated the Watch once more and looked at my wife, considering. I had manhandled her, felt her up, and she didn’t seem to have noticed. Saying something, even shouting, didn’t seem to have an effect either. Working on the basis that her reaction after I deactivated the watch the first time wasn’t a coincidence, then it must have been the repetition. I tried to remember how many times I had said it to her, but simply couldn’t. I had been in a state after all.

I needed something that couldn’t be construed as a coincidence. Linda had reacted as though I had said something to her, but as I had been phrasing it as a statement, that made sense. She had still acted as though it had been said in reality. So I should try giving her a direction. Something not impossible, but out of character. I walked over to Linda and put my lips by her ear.

“You shouldn’t wear underwear with that dress. You shouldn’t wear underwear with that dress. You shouldn’t wear…” I kept repeating this in a steady tone. I said it ten times, and then moved back into position in the bedroom and deactivated the Watch.

Linda paused, and looked a bit uncomfortable. She ran hands over her hips and thighs, testing. I saw her start to hike up her dress, but then she stopped, looking puzzled.

“Whats the matter honey?”

“It’s just that —” Linda actually blushed slightly. “I was thinking maybe the underwear ruins the lines of the dress.” She gave a small laugh. “Can you imagine? Going commando is not like me. Besides, taking off my panties is your job!”

“Some jobs are better than others.” I agreed solemnly, making her laugh again. As soon as she turned her head away, I used the Watch once more.

She nearly did it. My wife isn’t a prude by any measure, but she isn’t one to go out not fully dressed. It was outside her nature, and still she nearly did! I felt a bit dizzy at this point, the rush of having the power to do anything. It was possible I hadn’t said it enough times. I went back up to Linda.

“You shouldn’t wear underwear with that dress. You shouldn’t …” I repeated this twenty times. I thought I would go in multiples of ten, it would be easy to keep track of. I started time again.

Linda paused what she was doing, blinking rapidly a few times. Then she turned and grinned at me sheepishly.

“On second thought, it just doesn’t go with this dress.” Linda shimmied out of her underwear, slipping a tiny thong to the ground that, in retrospect, I would have loved to see her in. She stood there, shifting somewhat uncomfortably. “I don’t really like it, but underwear doesn’t work with this dress—and I don’t have time to get changed.”

“You look amazing baby.” I told her, breathing a bit fast. She actually did it! And whats more, she thought it was her own idea. Even though I could tell she wasn’t that happy with it.

“Thanks lover.” She blew me a kiss. “Few more seconds and we can head out.”

I activated the Watch again, as soon as she turned. I should stop this. Give myself some time to process what was going on. But I’ll be honest—I was incredibly turned on by the whole situation. Linda and I occasionally role played in bed, and the scenarios we did where I was in charge, in control always excited me the most. And what was this but that in real life. Quickly, before I could change my mind, I went back up to Linda.

“You should give your husband a blowjob before your date. You should give your husband a blowjob before your date.” I kept repeating this into Linda’s ear. A blowjob wasn’t out of the question. Before the night was done we both would have gone down on the other anyway. With Kara downstairs however, it wouldn’t be something we would normally do—especially not so early in the evening!

I finished my repetitions; I stopped at twenty times. It might need more, it might need less; but it had worked with the underwear, and unlike going commando, Linda actually liked giving me head. I walked back to my place in the bedroom and, with a deep breath, deactivated the Watch.

Linda was still frozen in the bathroom. It was only from the rise and fall of her chest that I could tell she wasn’t actually stuck in time. She turned to me, a quizzical look on her face. She seemed confused.

After a few seconds the uncertainty faded, and a wide salacious smile grew across her face. It was an expression I knew well, one she wore when she was planning something kinky.

As she sashayed her way over to me, I struggled to keep the shock and exultation from showing. It actually worked!

“Sorry to keep you waiting so long lover.” Linda purred, kneeling by me and placing a hand on my thigh. “I want to look my best for tonight after all.”

“I think you’ve succeeded then.” I said, a croak in my voice. I’d never been so excited, possibilities whirling in my brain.

“You’re sweet.” Linda said huskily. “I should give you a reward for waiting so patiently.”

She leant forward and kissed me hungrily, one hand feeling my rapidly hardening cock through my pants, the other fumbling with my zip.

“Not saying I don’t like the idea.” I said, coming up for breath. “But Kara is downstairs.”

I wanted to be sure of this. A reminder that our teenage daughter was in the house should postpone any amorous intentions.

“Kara…” Linda paused in her attempts to free my cock, clearly torn. Then she turned a wicked smile my way, leant forward and kissed me softly and thoroughly. With her lips so close they were brushing mine she said. “You better be quiet then.”

With that she succeeded in freeing me from my pants. With barely a pause she leant down and captured my cock in her mouth, and proceeded to give me one to the better blowjobs I have ever had.

I stared down into my wife’s beautiful face as she bobbed her lips up and down my shaft. I couldn’t believe this, it had worked! We had never done anything this brazen with our daughter in the house. We had always been careful to wait until we were sure she was in bed. Hell, our bedroom door wasn’t even fully closed! I placed my hands on Linda’s head, twining my fingers into her silky black hair. This couldn’t get any better… could it?

Quickly, without giving it much thought, I activated the Watch. Linda stopped, her mouth halfway along my length. Sex with my wife was amazing. She and I were very comfortable with each other and our desires and, while not overly adventurous, we were as creative and inventive as only two people who had spent their entire adult lives together could be. Everyone has a few things they are not into however. One of Linda’s was swallowing.

She was great at giving head, and enjoyed it—just not the end part. She usually finished me with her hand, jacking me off onto her breasts. Sometimes she would let me finish in her mouth, although she always ran to the bathroom to spit my cum out. She really didn’t like the taste.

This wasn’t a huge issue though—most of the time the oral sex was a precursor to intercourse; I much preferred fucking and cumming inside Linda anyway. Especially as I had had a vasectomy a few years back and we stopped having to deal with condoms and birth control.

Still, I have to admit the thought of Linda swallowing my load was exciting.

I carefully eased my way out of Linda’s mouth—it was too hard to concentrate otherwise. Even frozen her mouth was hot and moist, her tongue pliant against my cock. Her mouth remained open for a few seconds, but then slowly eased shut. Worried for a moment, I gently pressed a finger into her mouth. It opened readily enough, so it looked like I could slide my dick back in when I was ready.

I stood above Linda for a bit, taking in the sight of my gorgeous wife on her knees, in her knockout dress, in the middle of an act she would not have done had I not implanted the idea. I felt powerful.

I leant by her ear, and whispered “Linda, you like the taste of my cum. You like the taste of my cum. You like…” I stopped.

Something occurred to me, something that immediately excited me. Morally questionable, but it seemed so hot.

“If you love a man, you should swallow his cum. If you love a man, you should swallow his cum. If you love…” I repeated this over and over into Linda’s ear. The thought of her still hating it but swallowing my cum anyway was incredibly arousing. I got to twenty repetitions and stopped.

My mouth was a little dry, both from the talking and the anticipation. I decided to go get a drink before I deactivated the Watch. It was another good test as well—I didn’t know if I could even get a drink. I had only interacted with Linda so far after all.

When I got to the doorway I stopped and put my pants back on properly. I didn’t need to, but it felt a little strange to head downstairs to the kitchen with my dick out while Kara was still home, frozen in time or not.

When I got downstairs to the living room, the tv was on but Kara was not on the couch. She must be in the kitchen. I felt better for not walking downstairs still exposed. Outside of time or not, I was still her father.

Kara was indeed in the kitchen; she was bent forward with her head buried in the fridge, looking for something to eat. I have to admit I admired the sight somewhat. She was still my little girl, but aesthetically there was no question she had an amazing body, just like her mother.

Kara had her pjs on already; a simple little pair of cotton shorts, with a loose baggy top—comfortable clothes. Her position meant that the shorts had ridden high up, and I could see the soft curve of the bottom of her ass. It reminded me of what her mother had looked like as a teen, when we first started dating, learning and exploring each other’s bodies. It was like a window into the past.

I gave a guilty start as I realised I had been staring at my daughters rear end for quite a while, eyes roaming over her curves. I shook my head ruefully; keeping guys away Kara was going to be impossible.

Still, I came down for a drink. Kara was in the way though, so it was time for another experiment.

I carefully gripped my daughter by the waist and gently drew her back, out of the way of the fridge door. Interestingly, as she reached the point where I could feel she was about to lose her balance, she placed a foot back to brace herself. I pulled her back another step so I could reach past her.

Kara’s face was screwed up into a cute little expression she wore when she was trying to make up her mind about something. I grinned at my daughter; she had been making that face ever since I could remember. I glanced down and froze rigid myself.

Kara’s loose top had a low neckline and, as she was leaning forward, I could see right down her top. She wasn’t wearing a bra.

My God. Her breasts were simply perfection. They hung down, perfect globes seemingly unaffected by gravity. They were capped with pink nipples, stiffened from the cold air of the fridge. Kara’s breasts looked even bigger than her mothers!

My mouth really dry now, I shakily reached passed my daughter to grab a can of coke that I quickly guzzled. I tried, but I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her breasts. I’d like to think if I hadn’t just been having my dick sucked, if I hadn’t been in the midst of a power trip, that I wouldn’t have done what I did next.

Slowly, hesitantly, I reached out with a shaking hand and cupped one of my daughters breasts.

It was soft and pliant, weighing heavily in my hand. I gently fondled her breast, it almost being too large to fit my hand. I flicked my thumb over an erect nipple before I realised what I was doing.

I staggered back away from Kara, shocked and disgusted with myself. Terribly aroused.

How could I have done that?

On auto pilot I moved Kara back into the position I had found her in. I walked back upstairs in a daze, arriving back next to Linda. I was rock hard.

I undid my pants, and carefully manoeuvred back into position. Linda’s eyes were still open, focused up towards my face. I gripped my cock and placed it against her lips. With gentle pressure I fed my length to her, her mouth opening, and accepting my cock. Without thinking, I didn’t stop until I was buried all the way down her throat. I looked down in surprise. Linda had never been able to deep throat me. I withdrew, and thrust slowly a few times. She took my length smoothly and easily.

With everything that had happened, the temptation to thrust away into my wife’s mouth was high, but I resisted. I waited until I had calmed down slightly and deactivated the Watch.

Linda didn’t miss a beat, picking up right where she left off. Because she was staring right up at me, I saw her eyes glaze over momentarily; unfocused and vague. It faded though, and the life returned to her eyes; they sparkled up at me, alight with mischief. I groaned aloud, and I felt her vocalisation of approval against my cock.

As Linda started moving her mouth on me with greater urgency, I closed my eyes and leant back, my mind going back to what I had done downstairs. Kara kept popping into my imagination, no matter how hard I tried to banish her. I tried focusing on Linda, the skill and enthusiasm she was showing in this naughty encounter, but the image of Kara’s breasts, my hand fondling those perfect globes, kept taking prominence.

I glanced down at Linda, her dark hair, blue eyes, and features that she had passed down to Kara, and for a split second I could see my daughter there.

The thought of Kara, on her knees before me and sucking my cock was too much, and I started cumming without warning.

Linda lost her beat once in surprise, but then continued on, milking my dick, taking all my cum into her mouth.

When I was done, I was breathing heavily, completely spent. Linda was still kneeling before me, shoulders hunched. I had actually forgotten my instructions to her in all the subsequent excitement.

I looked down curiously. Linda’s face was scrunched up, clearly not enjoying having a load of my cum in her mouth. By this point she had normally run into the bathroom and spit it out. She seemed to be wavering, not sure what to do. Giving me a blowjob, while the timing and setting was outside the norm, was not strange for her. It seemed like telling her to do something she normally wouldn’t was harder. I decided to try and reinforce it.

“Linda, that was incredible.” I said. “I love you.”

At those words her eyes glazed again. When they cleared, she looked up at me and swallowed, taking my cum down her throat.

“I love you too Mike.” She smiled up at me.

Wasn’t that interesting?