The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stop Watch

Chapter 12

Author — Sidia

I ushered the two women inside the door, where they both stood awkwardly waiting. Emily seemed a bit apprehensive about where she was, but she was obviously excited as well. Linda likewise seemed unsure as to what exactly she should do from here, but I could tell she found the situation arousing.

I closed the door and then eased my way in between them, putting an arm possessively around both women; with Emily I rested my hand on her lower back, feeling her shiver a bit under my touch. With my wife I placed my hand casually on her rear, digging my fingers into her buttocks.

“Can I interest you lovely ladies in a drink?” I said easily, enjoying having the two women with me immeasurably. Linda was as lovely as ever; a sexy curvaceous woman in her prime. Emily was fit, lithe, and tanned; a stunning contrast to my wife and I couldn’t wait for the rest of the evening.

“I think some champagne would be lovely.” Linda said, clenching her ass-cheeks under my hand and flashing me a quick smile. “Emily, how does that sound?”

“Uh, yes please.” Emily said casting us both a quick look from under her lashes.

She seemed so innocent to me just then; full of need and uncertainty. Even though I had enjoyed her lovely body more than a few times since I had discovered the Watch, as far as she was concerned this was the first time anything was going to happen between us. That I had engineered all this made me feel decadently powerful. I let my hand slip down her back until it was resting companionably on her rump, giving her ass a gentle squeeze.

Emily shot me a quick glance before looking past me to Linda—gauging my wife’s reaction. When Linda gave the young woman a reassuring smile she relaxed—even pressing her ass firmly back into my hand.

“Excellent.” I said, pulling both women into me in a soft hug. “I’ll go pour us all a glass.”

I somewhat regretfully slipped out from between Linda and Emily, heading towards the kitchen. I glanced back as I went, and saw Linda take my place at Emily’s side. She stepped in close to the girl and linked arms with her; pressing her ample breasts firmly into her arm. Emily was quite a bit taller than my wife, so she had the enviable vantage point of looking down Linda’s top and to the soft valley of her cleavage that was barely being contained. I saw her swallow and blush as she took in my wife’s impressive assets.

“I’m so glad you accepted our invitation, dear.” Linda said to her warmly, drawing Emily along with her; following me into the kitchen.

“Thanks for having me.” Emily said, clearly flustered. She seemed to be falling back on polite responses that were out of step with her current situation, and it was quite cute actually.

“No need to thank me yet.” Linda said with a secretive smile, looking up into the face of the girl who was only a few years older than our daughter. It looked like Linda was getting into the thrill of seducing our old babysitter. “You really look lovely in that dress.”

“Thanks.” Emily said flushing, desire written in large font all over her face.

We all arrived in the kitchen and I busied myself in getting the bottle out of the fridge and procuring three glasses. I kept watch on both women out of the corner of my eye; enjoying the show. Linda had walked Emily over to the counter top, and was engaging her in small talk that was greatly at odds with how she was acting. My wife was standing well within Emily’s personal space, almost brushing up against her. Emily didn’t know where to look; if she made eye contact they were so close that it was pressingly intimate, and if she glanced down she was staring straight at Linda’s breasts. At the same time though, she clearly didn’t want to move away from her either.

I came around the counter to them with three glasses in my hands, handing one to Emily and then one to Linda. As I gave the glass to my wife, I leant forward to give her a quick kiss. I purposely veered towards Emily for a moment though, and the girl made an abortive movement to lean in for a kiss. When I changed direction and pressed my lips to Linda’s, Emily flushed pink in embarrassment at being toyed with.

As I kissed Linda, Emily was staring intently at us both. How could she not—we were only inches away from her face. It was oddly hot to do this right in front of her; a voyeuristic audience that we had arranged.

We broke our kiss and shared a heated look. Linda had that glint in her eyes that I had come to know so well. If we were alone I was sure she would be dragging me up the stairs to attend to her needs.

I shifted so that I was facing both women and raised my glass in a toast.

“Well, I’m so glad you could join us tonight Emily.” I said. “To new experiences!”

“Here here!” Linda said, enthused. She took a step closer to Emily and slipped her arm around her waist intimately before taking a drink herself.

Emily raised her glass and took a large gulp, coughing a little as it went down the wrong way in her excitement. I looked at her consideringly as she drank the champagne. We were moving along at a decent pace, but it tracked with the commands that I had given her the other day. I had told Emily that she found Linda and I attractive, and wanted to be seduced—and used—by the both of us. In addition, I had instructed that the thought of it would make her very horny as well which was certainly helping. I could tell that the girl was definitely aroused. She seemed passive though; content to be led along.

Well—I had told Linda that I would find us a plaything.

As Emily finished her glass I stepped forward and gently took it out of her unresisting hand. She looked at me through her lashes as our fingers softly touched, intently watching me. I turned and put the glass on the counter, and then—with no fanfare or lead-up—I cupped Emily’s cheek and pressed my lips to hers.

I felt the girl’s lips soften and part around my own, allowing me to slip my tongue inside her mouth. I kissed her thoroughly, laying claim to her in front of my wife. I heard Linda’s sharply indrawn breath as she watched me kiss our old babysitter, followed by a soft noise of appreciation.

I pulled back from Emily abruptly, and she swayed off-balance at the sudden withdrawal. She blinked up at me, clearly confused as to why I had stopped kissing her. Her face was flushed and she licked her lips, looking at me beseechingly.

I turned to my wife, and put a hand on her lower back. With gentle pressure I encouraged Linda to move towards Emily. Linda gave me a quick questioning glance, catching her bottom lip in her teeth as I winked and tilted my head towards the girl. As they came together, both women gingerly put their arms around each other—pressing their bodies close. Linda’s face was tilted up towards Emily, and they both were breathing so fast they were almost panting. I watched intently as their parted lips grew closer and closer together before they finally met in a kiss.

They both froze for a moment before they relaxed and started kissing in earnest. Emily and my wife held to each other tightly as they made out; both intent in their own way. Emily was almost clinging to Linda—her eyes were scrunched tightly shut and her hands were running up and down my wife’s back. Linda, I was proud to see, was laying claim to Emily in much the same way that I had done. She was kissing the girl passionately, with one arm around her waist and the other reached up and gripping her hair; holding her firmly in place.

It was so hot watching this, and my cock was so hard it ached. I almost didn’t want to interrupt, but I had to get involved somehow. I reached out and took Emily’s hands, gently moving them further down so that they were resting on Linda’s ass. After a brief pause, I watched as the girl gripped my wife’s buttocks firmly, digging her fingers into the firm flesh. Linda didn’t stop kissing her, but I heard her moan in approval.

“That’s it, baby—kiss the hot little thing!” I said in a low voice by my wife’s ear. “She’s ours for the whole night so I want you to enjoy her!”

Emily groaned into Linda’s mouth, and I saw the girl shiver pleasurably in anticipation.

“That’s right, Emily.” I continued, enjoying the response I was getting from her. “You’re ours tonight. But you knew that when you came here—didn’t you?”

Emily groaned again, nodding her head fractionally under Linda’s tight grip. I reached around behind her and slipped a hand under her short dress, getting a handful of one of her ass-cheeks. From what I could feel, she was only wearing a skimpy little thong under the dress and I groped her ass freely, recalling with pleasure when I had bent her over her kitchen table and fucked her from behind.

I kissed my wife’s neck tenderly as she continued to make out with Emily.

“Are you enjoying ‘playing’ with her baby?” I asked her softly. I grinned as Linda moaned out an affirmative. “Don’t stop, you can do whatever you want to her.”

I took a step back, admiring the tableau I had wrought. Of course it could be better. I eyed Emily and the dress that she was wearing. It was figure-hugging and strapless and—as sexy as it looked—I decided it would look much better on the ground.

I walked behind Emily and found the zip; unzipping the dress and gently easing it off of her body. I carefully stripped the girl naked, making sure to not interrupt Linda. Emily whimpered softly into my wife’s mouth as I undressed her. Goosebumps broke out all over the suddenly exposed skin. She wasn’t wearing a bra, and her firm little breasts were pressed up against Linda.

Linda broke off from kissing Emily, taking a step back so that she could get a good look at the naked girl in her arms.

“Fuck, she’s gorgeous.” Linda said to me hungrily.

She ran a hand down Emily’s flank, exploring her smooth skin before resting it on her hip. She hooked a finger in the waistband on her thong and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“You forgot something, baby.” She said to me, pulling it out before letting it snap back against Emily’s skin, making her jump.

I found it so hot that she was talking about Emily like she was just a prop for us to enjoy. Which I suppose she was.

“So sorry.” I grinned at her. “Let me fix that right now.”

I stood back behind Emily, looking over her shoulder into my wife’s face. I gripped Emily’s thong and slipped it down her legs, letting it fall around her feet. Emily stood between my wife and I; completely nude and vulnerable.

“That’s better.” Linda purred, running her hand over the skin of Emily’s hip unimpeded. She dipped her hand around her front and slid it between the girl’s upper thighs, making Emily gasp softly. Linda rested her palm against Emily’s crotch, rubbing it gently back and forth. “Mmmm … baby, she is so wet.”

“I bet she is.” I growled, pressing my erection into Emily’s ass. “Touch her—make her squirm.”

Linda gave me a naughty look before kissing Emily briefly on the lips. I could see the muscles on my wife’s arm move as she began to play with the girl’s wet pussy.

“You like that don’t you?” Linda said softly, staring up into Emily’s flushed face as she rubbed her fingers up and down her slit.

“Y-yes.” Emily stammered as she blushed. Her legs trembled as she stood and let my wife finger her pussy. “Oh fuck, yes!”

“Good girl.” Linda said, nipping her bottom lip. She glanced down at Emily’s bare breasts and spoke to me. “Look at what cute little tits she has, baby!”

“I bet she would love it if you sucked them, honey.” I grunted happily. I was steadily grinding my cock through my pants against Emily’s bare ass to relieve the pressure.

“You think?”

“Oh yes.” I grinned. “Suck the little slut’s tits, baby.”

Linda needed no further prompting, leaning down and capturing one of Emily’s heaving breasts in her mouth. My wife sucked and nibbled on the girl’s hard nipples as she continued to finger and play with her pussy. Sandwiched between the both of us, Emily trembled and gasped under Linda’s ministrations. It wasn’t too long before she let out a long and drawn-out groan and began to cum.

She clung to Linda tightly, resting her head on my wife’s shoulder and barely being able to stay on her feet as she rode out her climax. I shared a grin with Linda over the top of Emily’s head and I leant forward and gave my wife a swift kiss.

“Let’s take this upstairs shall we?” I said to Linda. That had been fun to watch, but I definitely needed some relief of my own.

“Sounds good to me.” Linda smiled, her face flushed with excited arousal. She put an arm around Emily and began to help her towards the stairs. Emily tottered unsteadily, but she went willingly. “Come on dear, let’s get you upstairs.”

I let my wife go in front of me, enjoying the sight of her helping the nude young woman up the stairs to our bedroom. Linda was freely groping Emily as they climbed the stairs and I loved it.

When we got to our bedroom, I was more than ready for some action and couldn’t wait any longer. Linda playing with Emily had been incredible, but it was time I took charge.

“Emily, get on the bed.” I told her, gently disengaging Linda’s arm from around her. I gave the girl a soft push towards the bed and, after giving me an unfocused look that was clouded with arousal, she walked over to our bed and climbed into the centre. She settled there, sitting with her legs drawn up to her chest, looking at Linda and I silently. I turned to my wife and pulled her crushingly to my chest, leaning down and kissing her hard and passionately for which she returned with interest.

Linda came up for air and buried her face into my chest, breathing hard. I held her tightly, caressing her back.

“Are you going to fuck her now?” Linda asked me in a husky voice.

“Yeah.” I said, slipping my hands under her dress and playing with her smooth skin.

“Are you sure?” Linda said, rubbing the bulge in my pants. “I could use some of this right about now.”

“Trust me.” I said, choosing my words with care. Linda shivered as I spoke. “Emily is our plaything tonight. I have an idea—just follow my lead.”

I walked over to the foot of the bed and stood there, looking down at the naked girl sitting in the middle of the bed. While looking her in the eye I started getting undressed, stripping off all my clothes. Emily’s breathing increased in pace as she watched me, almost panting as I revealed my hard cock to her eyes.

Naked, I climbed onto the bed, crawling over to her. I kissed her, pulling Emily over with me until she was laying flat on her back with my being poised above her. Emily slipped her hands around my waist and parted her legs without any prompting from me. She pressed her hips up and into me, seeking my cock. I didn’t need any encouragement; placing the head of my dick at the entrance to her pussy and thrusting into her with one smooth movement until I was buried all the way inside.

Emily gasped and moaned as she felt me fill her up for what she thought was the first time ever. She wrapped her legs around me as I slowly moved in and out of her tight depths. I saw Linda out of the corner of my eye walk over to stand beside us, watching me fuck our guest. She had slipped a hand under her dress and was masturbating as she looked on. I stopped kissing Emily, and put my mouth by her ear.

“Your pussy feels great around my cock, Emily.” I said softly, watching her blush in pleasure. “You’re so wet—you must have enjoyed Linda fingering you before.”

Emily nodded her head jerkily, overcome by everything happening.

“My wife made you cum. It would only be fair for you to return the favour—right?”

Emily didn’t answer immediately, so I gave her a hard and sharp thrust and asked her again.

“Yeah …” She breathed out quietly.

“Good girl.” I whispered, smiling into her face. She gave me a hesitant smile in return. I turned my head to face my wife. “Linda, Emily has graciously offered to give you some relief.”

“Oh, that’s nice of her.” Linda said, looking down at the naked girl hungrily.

“It is, isn’t it.” I said, grinning. While still buried inside of her, I shifted—moving on the bed and pulling Emily with me so that I was standing on the floor and her hips were hanging over the edge of the bed. “So I think you should come over here and sit on her face.”

Linda looked surprised, but then lust took over and she quickly began to undress. Emily gaped up at me in shock, turning her head to watch my wife undress as if entranced. Linda pulled her dress over her head and pulled her panties off, soon standing before us both in all her naked glory. My wife then got up onto the bed, and stood over Emily facing me, her feet on either side of the girl’s head.

“I love you.” Linda said to me, placing her hands on my shoulders.

“I love you too.”

I couldn’t help but watch Emily as my wife squatted, slowly lowering herself down. Emily watched wide-eyed as Linda’s crotch approached her, her expression changing from shock to lustful acceptance. Linda straddled the girl, bracing herself with her grip on my shoulders. She shifted, squirming—before beginning to make small gasps and moans.

“Fuck Mike, she’s—ah! She’s—fuck!” Linda moaned.

“Is she eating you?”

“God yes!” Linda gasped.

“Such a good girl.” I grunted, beginning to thrust into Emily’s pussy again.

Emily had put her hands on my wife’s spread thighs, holding Linda’s legs tightly as she licked and sucked on her pussy. Her groans were muffled as I thrust into her, and I looked into my wife’s ecstatic face happily. This was even better than I had thought it would be.

I leant forward and kissed Linda as I fucked Emily, and she kissed me back passionately. Our tongues wrestled together as we both used the young girl for our pleasure.

“Holy fuck this is so hot.” Linda moaned as she tightened her fingers in her grip on my shoulders.

“Tell me about it.” I said hoarsely as I fucked away steadily. “I think she’s enjoying it too.”

“From how enthusiastic she’s being with her tongue, I think so as well!” Linda said, hunching her hips and grinding her pussy into Emily’s face. She looked down at Emily’s chest and grinned naughtily at me. “Look at those cute breasts, baby. Pinch her nipples for me, would you?”

I smiled at my wife and reached down and did as she asked. As soon as I started to tweak and pinch her erect little nips, Emily groaned and began to shudder beneath us.

“I think the little slut just came again.” Linda groaned to me incredulously.

“I know she did.” I gasped. Emily’s pussy had spasmed deliciously around my cock, and I didn’t think I would be able to last all that much longer. I wanted Linda to cum as well so, feeling my climax rapidly approaching, I decided to take advantage of the one thing guaranteed to bring my wife to the edge.

“You look so sexy riding Emily’s face, baby.” I said, my voice rough. “Could you imagine what Kara would think if she walked in and saw what we were doing with her old babysitter?”

Those were the magic words, and as soon as I had said them Linda gave out a loud cry and shuddered all over. She hung her head on my shoulder, hunching and grinding her pussy onto Emily’s face without any thought apart from riding out her orgasm.

Watching Linda cum like that was the final straw for me, and with a cry of my own I began my own orgasm, shooting ropes of cum inside Emily’s twitching pussy. I thrust savagely into the girl, unloading all I had into her depths.

Linda and I collapsed off of Emily onto the bed, panting heavily as we clung to each other. Emily lay almost forgotten beside us, gasping for breath after her ordeal. Linda snuggled into my arms, trailing light kisses on my chest as she came down from her climax. I kissed the top of my wife’s head, completely satisfied with how the night had turned out.

And it was still only early.