The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stop Watch

Chapter 13

Author — Sidia

Waking up with two naked and beautiful women on either side of you would have to be the best thing in existence.

It had been a hot night (in more ways than one!) and we had kicked the all the blankets and sheets onto the floor. Or maybe we had done it in the midst of all the sex during the night; I was a little hazy on the details. The end result though was that I had woken up surrounded by smooth, soft, and cool skin.

Linda was on my right and she was languid and relaxed—sporting a satisfied expression on her face even while asleep. She had an arm across my chest and one leg draped over my hip. Emily was on my left, and she lay facing me with her long legs drawn up towards her chest. I had an arm around the girl, and she was resting a hand comfortably on my forearm as I held her to me.

The night before had been absolutely incredible.

It was hard to pick the best part, but what was high in the contention was how Linda had acted and treated Emily. After we had gone past the pretext of having the young woman over and had moved straight to the sex, Linda had taken my direction about her being a plaything for us to enjoy rather to heart. I don’t mean to say that she mistreated Emily in any way; it was more that she treated her like a beautiful prop for us both to use however we saw fit. Emily was just along for the ride.

At the same time though, Emily had loved it all—at least, going by how many times she had cum anyway. I had influenced her so that she wanted to be used by Linda and I; and she had definitely got to experience that many times over! Every time we had directed her to a new position or had told her to do something, she had flushed with arousal and had willingly done so.

Linda and I had been so entranced with our little toy that I hadn’t even fucked my wife last night! Instead, we had used Emily over and over to bring outselves to climax. When I had at last been too exhausted to fuck anymore—even with the cheat of freezing time and having a rest to recuperate—Linda had taken charge one last time.

We had finished up the evening in the shower, so after we were all laying on the bed—tired, content, and still damp from the water—Linda had reached out and twined her fingers in Emily’s disheveled hair. With heavily lidded eyes, my wife had inexorably pushed the girl by her hair downwards and between her thighs. Linda had arched her back and purred; thrusting her large breasts into the air as she had ground Emily’s face into her crotch. Even though she too had been exhausted, Emily had obediently began to lick and suck at wife’s pussy one last time.

I had watched; intent and almost awed, as Linda lazily used the girl to get off. Linda had moaned quietly and happily, directing Emily where she wanted her to go with the firm grip she’d had on her hair. It hadn’t taken long, and Linda was soon trembling and shuddering from her orgasm. Once she had finished, she had petted and stroked Emily’s head absently; letting her know she had done a good job.

It had almost been enough to bring me to hardness once more, but when both women had settled happily on either side of me I had quickly drifted off to sleep; cocooned by their soft curves.

Remembering last night had got me hard. I looked at both of the women next to lustfully; they were both such a perfect contrast for one another. Linda so small, and yet possessing awe-inspiring curves. Emily tall and willowy, with slender limbs still in the first blush of youth. It was still early and both of them were still fast asleep—their breathing relaxed and steady.

Watching Linda interacting with our little plaything last night had been such a huge turn on that I wanted to encourage that side of her. Being careful not to disturb either of them, I activated the Watch and froze time.

Once I entered the eerily silent world I had come to know so well, I stretched without fear of waking the women. I casually groped both Linda and Emily; taking liberties with their pliant and helpless forms. I never got tired of this—being able to have my way with someone with them all unknowing.

I turned to my wife and kissed her forehead, before gently tucking her midnight hair out of the way and placing my mouth by ear.

“Linda, you love taking charge of who we bring into our bed. They are a toy for us to enjoy.” I repeated this refrain softly to my wife, not wanting Emily to hear.

I considered giving further instructions to Emily, but decided not to. She was perfect as she was. Besides; if I got what I wanted with Linda, the thought of Emily hesitantly giving into my wife’s more strong willed desires … well suffice to say I wanted to see more of that.

I got back into position on the bed and restarted time. I purposely jostled the two women and smiled in anticipation as I watched them wake up. My dick was standing proudly erect, and I was looking forward to some fun this morning.

“Mmm … good morning, lover.” Linda said sleepily to me, smiling happily.

“Are you talking to me or our guest?” I asked her, smirking a bit.

Linda raised herself on one elbow and looked over me to Emily who was blinking sleepily. She looked at the girl with a hungry and possessive expression.

“You’re my lover. She’s our little plaything.” Linda said lightly, echoing my command. Emily looked up at my wife’s words and blushed prettily at hearing herself described thus.

“Well we certainly had fun with her, I will admit.” I said, also grinning possessively over at Emily who returned my smile—if a bit hesitantly.

“You’re the kinkiest people I’ve ever met.” She said to Linda and I, her face flushed and pleased. “I never suspected you were like this.”

“Maybe you just bring out the best in us.” Linda said, directing a smouldering look her way. She then noticed my erection for the first time. “Oh my—is that for me or for her?”

“Undecided.” I teased her, smiling at how she had echoed my question. “How much do you want it?”

“I wouldn’t say no.” Linda purred as she reached down and wrapped a small hand around my girth. She squeezed my shaft gently. “I missed out on this last night. I think you were a little distracted by someone else.”

“You’re one to talk!” I laughed. I sighed happily as Linda started to slowly stroke me. “Why don’t you climb on, lovely?”

“What about me?” Emily asked, half amused and half seriously. She was watching us both intently.

“I haven’t forgotten about you, dear.” Linda said heatedly before turning to me. “I have a better idea, honey.”

“I’m all ears.” I groaned as she continued to play with me.

“Trust me.” Linda grinned, copying my words from last night.

I nodded happily at my wife. My direction to her had obviously worked and I liked where this was going.

Linda clambered over me and slid her body over that of Emily’s. The girl’s breathing increased as my wife straddled and then gently pinned her arms above her head. She then leant down and kissed Emily, softly at first—but then harder. I watched as Linda started to kiss the girl aggressively; plundering and laying claim to her.

She broke the kiss and looked down at Emily with their faces barely an inch apart. Linda licked her lips and Emily was watching her with wide eyes, both of their faces flushed with arousal. Linda gently gave her one last quick kiss on the lips.

“Ready to do what I tell you, little one?” She murmured, pressing her heavy breasts into Emily’s small ones.

Emily swallowed and then nodded vigorously.

“Good girl.” Linda nipped Emily’s lower lip. “Scoot down to the middle of the bed.”

Emily slowly and carefully slide out from under Linda and did as she was told. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly. Linda then crawled over to where the girl was laying and got onto all fours above her in the classic sixty-nine position. She lowered her hips so that her pussy was hovering just above her face.

“If you do a good job I might return the favour.” She said arousal making her voice thick.

I had moved to behind Linda and made eye contact with Emily as she lay with her head under my wife’s hips. Emily didn’t break our gaze as she extended her tongue and began to lap the folds of my wife’s pussy.

“How’s she doing honey?” I asked Linda, placing my hand on her rump and squeezing.

“So good.” Linda gasped. She pushed her hips down hard onto Emily’s face, grinding her crotch onto her demandingly. “Can you think of anywhere to put that big cock of yours?”

I grinned as I positioned myself behind Linda; carefully putting my knees on either side of Emily’s head. I rested my cock on Emily’s face for a moment, and she looked up at me with slitted eyes. Then I gripped my cock, aimed it at my wife’s soaking pussy, and thrust inside of her.

Linda groaned happily as I bottomed out inside of her, and I held her tightly around her narrow waist. Being careful of Emily, I started out with an easy pace. The girl was alternating licking Linda’s clit and then my shaft as it moved in and out. It felt incredible.

I thrust into my wife easily, Emily continuing to lick both Linda’s clit and then my shaft. I found myself staring downwards, focussing on Emily’s face every time it appeared as I pulled out. She seemed to be concentrating hard on her task at hand, and I could see the enjoyment on her lovely face. A thought struck me, and I paused while buried inside Linda.

“Do you mind if I try out her mouth?” I asked her, grinding my hips into her crotch.

“Be my guest. Just don’t take too long—I’m enjoying myself here.” Linda moaned.

I tilted Emily’s face away from Linda’s crotch and slid my cock into her mouth without bothering to ask her. Emily started sucking me with a will, and I happily started to thrust carefully into her mouth. Without the benefit of being outside of time though, she couldn’t handle the size of my cock, and she coughed and choked if I went too deeply.

“Fuck that sounds hot.” Linda said, peering back at me over her shoulder.

“It looks hot too.” I groaned. “Her face is going all red.”

“Mhhmm …” Linda moaned. “I can’t wait any longer—stick that big dick up yours back inside me.”

I did as she asked; this time I started fucking her roughly, making her cry out in pleasure at every powerful thrust. After she had regained her breath, I felt Emily’s tongue start to move again at the place where Linda and I were joined.

I gripped Linda tightly by the hips and started really giving it to her. After a particularly hard thrust, she moaned loudly before burying her face between Emily’s parted thighs, and then she started to attack the girl’s pussy. I heard Emily gasp in surprise before she redoubled her own efforts; muffled grunts and moans coming from down between my legs.

It wasn’t long that the double assault of my fucking and Emily’s nimble tongue drove Linda over the edge—she gave a loud cry and humped her ass in small movements; trying to get me as deep inside her as she could, as well as getting the most out of Emily’s probing tongue.

Watching my wife shudder in her climax drove me to my own—I grunted loudly as I began to spew ropes of thick cum into her molten depths. On the last few spurts I pulled out of Linda and smoothly inserted my cock into Emily’s willing mouth. She wrapped her lips tightly around my shaft and bobbed her head along my length as much as she could from her position—greedily swallowing the last of my seed.

Linda and I rolled away from our little guest and lay on the bed panting once we were done. We looked at each other and exchanged shaky and happy smiles. Then we pulled Emily up between us and—with her naked body sandwiched tightly between us both—we drifted back off to sleep.

When I next awoke I looked over at the clock and saw to my surprise that we had all overslept. It wasn’t too unexpected I suppose, considering what we had all been up to—but it was a bit irresponsible considering that Kara was getting back sometime this morning.

I didn’t know exactly what time our daughter was going to arrive home, so I chivvied my two lovers out of the bed and towards the shower. I didn’t trust myself to not get distracted if I got into the shower with them, so I said I was going to go downstairs and quickly tidy up. I also had to go and retrieve Emily’s discarded dress from where we had left it on the floor.

I affectionately slapped Linda on her ass and told her she was in charge of getting Emily cleaned and ready to leave—unless she wanted to be the one to explain to our daughter why her old babysitter was naked in our room.

I grinned as I saw Linda shiver pleasurably at the thought, and left her to it. I threw on a robe and went downstairs to see how much work there was for me to do. Luckily there was barely anything to clean—just a few glasses and of course Emily’s slinky black dress. I quickly tidied up before heading back upstairs with Emily’s clothes.

When I got back to our room I saw at once that I may have made a mistake at teasing Linda with the thought of our daughter finding our little toy. The combination of that thought stirring her arousal and also the emphasis I had placed on my wife at taking charge had done their work a little too well.

Linda was sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide. She had her head thrown back, and was breathing raggedly. Emily was kneeling between her thighs, and my wife had a firm grip with both hands on the girl’s head—holding her tightly in place as she went down on her.

I shook my head ruefully as I watched them both. I did’t exactly begrudge Linda taking her pleasure with Emily—in a strange way I felt that it made up for all the time I had used the girl myself. But still, we didn’t exactly have a lot of time to spare here.

“Are you having fun, dear?” I asked Linda ironically.

Linda didn’t speak—she just moaned and nodded her head as she thrust her hips further onto Emily’s face.

“I don’t want to interrupt you, honey—but is this what you want our daughter to walk in on?”

Linda gasped loudly, and then looked at me with a heated eyes. She bit her lip and I saw her body give a little shudder.

“Because I think you both look amazing.” I said, hiding a grin as I continued in a reasonable tone. “But she might be a little surprised at finding her mother being eaten out by her babysitter.”

Linda moaned—soft and low.

“I know our daughter is mature for her age. But you might have to do some explaining if she caught her mother fucking a girl not much older than herself.”

Linda cried out loudly, and began to tremble all over. I had stoked her triggers on purpose and it was enough to bring her to an early climax. I watched my wife cum on Emily’s face once again—enjoying the show immensely. Linda flopped backwards on the bed; her impressive chest rising and falling with her rapid pants. Emily had rocked back onto her heels—she was licking her lips and looking like a cat that had got into the cream.

I smiled at her as I gently tossed the crumped dress to her. Emily caught it and smiled back at me in a satisfied way. Deciding that we didn’t have time anymore for her to have a shower, I quickly got Emily dressed again. I left Linda on the bed—my wife was watching us both lazily, and I got the impression she was worn out in more ways than one.

Once Emily was decent, I guided her down the stairs and to the front door. With her rumpled black dress, flushed face, and messy hair—Emily looked exactly like what she was; a sexy young woman who had spent the night getting throughly fucked. I couldn’t help that though, and I ushered her out the door and kissed her briefly in farewell—promising that we would be in touch with her.

Emily rounded the hedge that bordered my property just in time. I hadn’t even had time to close the door before someone else appeared at the bottom of my driveway.

I saw my daughter, lovely as ever, walking up to the house while looking back over her shoulder with a puzzled and inquisitive expression on her face.