The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stop Watch

Chapter 15

Author — Sidia

The sound of Linda’s footsteps on the stairs had an electrifying effect upon Kara. Still being held up off the ground in my arms, she began to wriggle—her eyes wide and panicked. Her expression was a mixture of guilt, fear, and horror at what she was doing with me. Of course she wasn’t to know that I had engineered all of this to happen—and while I hadn’t yet arrived at the point where my wife could walk in on this without caring, there was still nothing to worry about.

Anything that I wanted I could make a reality.

I didn’t put Kara down immediately. I held her in my arms; my hands firmly gripping her tight buttocks, and smiled reassuringly at her. I leant forward to give her another quick kiss; pressing my mouth against her soft lips. She murmured something unintelligible but, amazingly, she actually kissed me back for a moment before remembering that she was supposed to be panicking.

I let Kara down swiftly, lowering her until her feet could touch the floor. I kissed the top of her hair—looking down into her flushed face—and then turned to face Linda.

“Morning, honey.” I said cheerfully as Linda arrived at the foot of the stairs. I could hear Kara’s rapid breathing behind me where she hid while she got herself under control. “You like rather satisfied with yourself.”

Linda raised an eyebrow at my suggestive comment—she had spent the morning getting serviced by our lovely guest Emily, and had then had a little self-pleasure session as well (at my instigation)—and to be honest, I was feeling a little left out. My wife’d had far more sex than I had over the last 24 hours—which is really saying something!

Linda was wearing a robe over a black slip. The slip itself wasn’t exactly appropriate to be wearing outside of the bedroom—it was a lacy number and didn’t really leave a lot to the imagination. Apart from it riding rather high up on her thigh though, the robe covered up most of the racy parts. It was quite a decadent little picture actually—my wife and I still dressed in robes so late in the morning after having spent the night before fucking our daughter’s old babysitter.

“Well you know—I had such a relaxing morning.” She said, winking at me. Linda looked around me to our daughter. “Morning, sweetie. How was your night at Michelle’s?”

“Umm, alright.” Kara said. Her face was still a bit red and she looked uncomfortable at talking to her mother so soon after kissing me.

I stepped in to cover for Kara—more to give her time to master herself than anything else.

“It’s like pulling teeth.” I joked to my wife. “Apparently we would be shocked by what they got up to.”

“Dad!” Kara exclaimed, blushing more innocently now that the banter was heading towards familiar ground.

“Oh, is that right?” Linda laughingly said. “I’m sure they were absolutely wild.”

“If she was, she gets it from you.” I said, winking at Linda. I put an arm around my wife and gave her a casual hug. I let my hand slip down to her ass and I gave her a light pinch.

“Mike!” It was Linda’s turn to exclaim, blushing at my suggestive tone. Kara looked back and forth between us; a cute little furrow appearing on her brow. She wasn’t to know that I was referring to how her mother had acted with our little plaything.

“Anyway, let’s sit down—otherwise the breakfast I slaved over a hot stove for is going to get ruined.” I said, smiling at my two girls.

Linda took a seat at the table, shaking her head ruefully. I put an arm around Kara and gently directed her to her seat. I let my hand slip down for her as well, resting my palm lightly on her rump. Kara flashed me a quick and searching glance before quickly checking to see if Linda had noticed. Then Kara gave me a shy smile before taking her seat.

I sat between the two women and then we began to eat our breakfast.

I kept the conversation light; as close to normal as I could manage it. I did, however, pepper the conversation with sly little asides to Linda referencing what we had got up to last night. It was subtle enough that I didn’t think Kara caught on to what I was talking about. She did keep looking at her mother curiously though as Linda flushed intermittently at my double entendres.

Linda initially had looked surprised that I was being so bold in front of Kara, and had given me a questioning look. Thanks to my earlier command, she didn’t find being flirty and suggestive around family an issue; it seemed like it was more that she didn’t understand why I was being so blatant. But as soon as she saw that our daughter didn’t think there was anything untoward in our banter, she relaxed a bit—the beginnings of arousal stirring in her face—as what I was doing awoke the implanted kink of being caught having sex by Kara.

It wasn’t exactly the same thing of course, but it still affected Linda to some extent. Whatever I was doing though was fine in the end because my wife trusted me implicitly. All of my commands and legwork with my wife and daughter were beginning to pay off; all I was doing now was taking advantage of the situation I had created.

I could see the end in sight for my goal—my goal that until not that long ago I didn’t know I had; to have both my wife and daughter with me in my bed. Together. It had been a gradual journey—one that had been filled with temptations and diminishing morality. I was self-aware enough to realise it—I just didn’t care.

As soon as I had seen Linda interacting with Emily, a new kink had entered into my brain. I had purposely stoked it with a follow up command to my wife—to love taking charge of whoever we bring into our bed and to treat them as a toy for us to enjoy. I figured that there were only a few more steps to take—a few more suggestions to make—and then I would achieve everything.

As I talked to Linda I reached stealthily under the table and rested my hand lightly upon Kara’s knee. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my daughter freeze in place, before her face slowly began to turn pink. I gently squeezed her knee and Kara caught her bottom lip in her teeth. She cast a quick look at her mother, but Linda hadn’t noticed.

Kara reached under the table herself and placed her hand on the top of mine—small fingers wrapping around my hand. She was looking down at the remains of her breakfast and her face was very still. She applied a small amount of pressure—encouraging me to slide my hand up her leg a few inches until I was resting my hand on her mid-thigh. I struggled to keep the smirk off my face as I talked to Linda—my cock was so hard that I was worried it was going to poke through my robe.

I began to tease and play with her smooth skin—running my fingertips in small circles on her thigh. As I did this I heard Kara’s breath become slightly ragged as she became more aroused. Because of my commands to her, she actually grew visibly more relaxed the more aroused that she became—surrendering to the inevitable.

Soon I was sitting between two obviously aroused women. Both my wife and daughter were flushed with desire; both so fixated on themselves and trying to hide it from the other, that neither of them noticed the state of the other woman. I decided it was time to take the fun to another level and asked Linda to help me clean up in the kitchen. Kara had spent so much time staring at her food instead of eating that she still had some breakfast left—we left her at the table as Linda and I gathered our plates to go into the kitchen.

As soon as we had got up off our chairs I activated the Watch and stopped time. There was only a few more commands I felt like I needed to give.

I walked over to behind Kara and embraced her—wrapping my arms around her middle and resting my head on her shoulder. I breathed in the sweet scent of her, and spoke into her ear—her fine hair tickling my lips as I did. I had two commands for my daughter—one that was the same as one I had given to Linda—and then one that was perhaps the biggest change I had attempted so far.

“Kara, you trust your parents implicitly in all ways.”

That one had helped me with Linda many times so far, and I figured it could assist in any situation that came up that I hadn’t anticipated yet. Then I went for the big one; taking my cues from Emily this time.

“You find both your parents sexually attractive—being seduced by them is a secret fantasy of yours and it arouses you greatly.”

I was rock hard at my daring and depravity. I slipped my hand down the front of Kara’s t-shirt and then inside the cup of her bra so that I could grip her bare breast. I squeezed and rolled her breast as I repeated this command to her over and over.

I tore myself away from her with a massive effort—it was good that I was so close to the end because I didn’t think I would be able to resist Kara’s charms much longer. I walked back over to Linda and hugged her from behind also. I pressed my erection between her buttocks, grinding into her and groaning with pent up arousal. I didn’t have too much to add to Linda’s conditioning—I had basically set everything up how I wanted with my wife. She was open to so many kinky situations now—if I had told her a month ago that she would have willingly had a threesome with another woman she would never have believed me. In addition to that, I had conditioned her to think of any woman we brought into our bed as a plaything—a toy for us to use and enjoy. I had even influenced my wife to love taking charge and dominating our bedroom guest. So there was only one thing to add.

“Linda, I can choose whoever I wish to be our plaything—no one is off limits.”

I pressed my erection into my wife’s ass hard as I repeated this mantra into her ear. My breathing was growing ragged during my repetitions—too caught up with the perverseness of it all.

Once I was done, I had to take a few moments to calm myself down before I could restart time. I got myself back into the same approximate position, deactivated the Watch, and then joined Linda in the kitchen to clean up the mess from breakfast.

As Linda filled the sink with water and then placed the dirty dishes and pans in, I stood next to her. I leant in and pressed my lips to her neck and kissed her skin wetly, while putting my hand at the small of her back just above her tailbone and gently massaging her through the robe. Out of the corner of my eye I could just make out Kara—our daughter was absently moving the remaining food on her plate with her fork, while surreptitiously peeking over at us.

“Are you right there, Mike?” Linda asked me quietly. She cast a look at me side-on; her expression amused and horny.

“Right as rain, honey.” I smirked at her. I let my hand slip until it was resting companionably on her rounded ass. I very deliberately groped her as we both stood facing away from Kara.

“Is this really the right time?” Linda asked me, her voice rough and hushed.

“I don’t see why not.” I said innocently.

“Well, I’m more referring to the fact we have an audience.” Linda said. A small gasp escaped her lips as I fondled her; even mentioning the concept of Kara seeing us being intimate was enough to send a thrill of arousal through her.

“It’s only a bit of fun—trust me.” I chuckled, evoking my past commands to her. “Kara’s a big girl—she doesn’t care what we do. Besides—it might be educational.”

“Pervert.” Linda muttered to me, but she had a small smile on her face.

“Well of the two of us, I would say that you are a bit more deserving of that description.” I said softly, while giving my wife a suggestive wink. “How many times did you make poor Emily go down on you all said and done?”

“Mike!” Linda hissed, glancing over her shoulder at Kara. But she then grinned wickedly. “I wasn’t counting. But try and be a little quieter—I thought we were trying to keep that from Kara.”

“You’re right—it would be terrible if she found out what we got up to last night,” I said as I nibbled at Linda’s ear. “Wouldn’t it?”

Linda let out a low moan at my words, gripping the counter before her tightly. I shifted so I could just make out Kara behind us at the table. She was watching intently but trying to hide it still. I slipped my hand under Linda’s robe and shift—placing my hand on her bare ass. She wasn’t wearing any underwear.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Linda hissed, but didn’t do anything to stop me.

“Are you worried that Kara is watching us right now?” I whispered quietly to her. “Trust me—it’s fine, baby.”

Linda’s face went blank, and she shivered. As if on autopilot, she parted her legs to give me further access, her arousal taking a firm hold. I slipped my hand between her thighs to discover that Linda was very, very, wet. I curled my fingers and began to lightly play and tease with the folds of her pussy. Because of our height difference, Linda’s robe was hiked up enough to show the lower curve of her buttocks and from Kara’s angle I was sure that she could see everything that I was doing to her mother.

Kara’s face had also gone blank—an echo of Linda’s expression—and I noted that she had taken the opportunity to slip a hand between her own thighs.

“Keep washing up, honey.” I said in a falsely concerned voice. “Or she’ll look over to see what we’re doing.”

Linda began to mechanically swish the water around in the sink—splashing and making noise with the clanking dishes; awkwardly going through the motions in an attempt to mask what we were doing. I went in for the kill.

“Having Kara here with us like this. Maybe watching us. Maybe looking at you right this moment —” I whispered, slipping a finger inside her sopping pussy. “— it’s almost like she’s a part of it, isn’t it?”

Linda gasped, and hunched her back.

“Like having a threesome in a way—don’t you think?”

Linda moaned audibly at that one. Still watching Kara out of the corner of my eye, I saw her jump at her mother’s utterance, but then acted like she hadn’t heard it. Her face was bright red and her mouth was open as her breathing became heavier.

“There’s no way she missed that, love.” I said directly into Linda’s ear as I started fingering her in earnest. “She must just be pretending not to hear.”

“You—you think?” Linda gasped quietly. She grunted as I flicked a finger over her slick clit.

“If she didn’t hear it,” I said, slipping two fingers into Linda’s pussy—going as deep into her as I could and making her give out a long groan. “She definitely heard that one.”

Sure enough, Kara had given up pretending to not be watching. She was facing us directly now; staring at our turned backs. I hadn’t given her any indication that I knew she was watching yet—my direction to her that spying on Linda and I fucking was one the hottest things she could imagine had completely taken hold of her. Kara’s legs were spread wide, and she was rubbing at the crotch of her shorts.

“Oh fuck.” Linda whispered hoarsely. Her hands were still swishing around in the sink, futiley trying to make enough noise to cover up her cries of arousal. “Is she watching us?”

“I’m sure she is. And she hasn’t left or said anything. She must like watching us.”

“I don’t think that —” Linda began before I cut her off.

“Trust me. She’s loving this.”

I pumped her pussy fast a few times, my fingers making audible squelching noises as they moved in and out of Linda.

“Having her watching—it’s like we’re using her as a prop for us, isn’t it?”

Linda groaned, taking her hands out of the water so that she could grip the edge of the counter tightly. She pressed her ass backwards into my hand—trying to get my fingers deeper.

“Not a prop, exactly.” I mused quietly. “She’s participating in our little threesome—using her presence to increase our enjoyment. It’s like she’s …”

I trailed off, grinning widely as I fingered my wife—waiting for her to make the connection that I had engineered into her. Linda sunk down onto the counter, resting her head on her arms. She was pushing her ass out without concern for decency now—her legs were spread apart, and her dressing gown had ridden up so high she was basically nude from the waist down.

“… our plaything.” Linda gasped.

As soon as she had finished those words, Linda exploded into an intense climax. Her buttocks clenched tightly together, and her body twitched and shivered. I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers—just before her legs went wobbly. Linda almost fell to the kitchen floor before she caught herself. She clung to the counter—moaning as she came down from her orgasm.

Behind us, I heard a muffled squeak as Kara climaxed as well—watching her mother orgasm at my hands pushing her over the edge.

I turned for the first time to look fully at Kara. She was staring wide-eyed at the two of us—her mouth open and panting as she slowly rubbed at her crotch. She looked at me almost unseeing—her eyes glazed over with desire and arousal.

“My god, Mike.” Linda said hoarsely as she began to recover. “I think I almost blacked out.”

“You looked like you enjoyed that.” I said, my voice low and amused as I turned back to my wife.

“But—should we really have —” Linda trailed off. She gestured jerkily over her shoulder towards Kara. She seemed unwilling to turn to face her just yet. Now that she was coming down from her arousal it seemed as though a small measure of reason was returning to her.

“Trust me, baby.” I said soothingly. “Go upstairs and get cleaned up. I’ll talk to her.”

“Are you sure?” Linda said. Almost all of her concern over consequence had vanished from her voice as soon as I had said the magic words ‘trust me’.”

“I’m sure. Go and freshen up. Trust me, I’ll sort everything out with our little playmate.”

Linda shivered again, and stood upright. She ran her hands over the front of her robe and shift—straightening it. She walked out of the kitchen with her eyes downcast, her steps unsure. When she reached Kara though, she paused. I looked intently at my wife, wondering what exactly she would do.

With an unsteady arm, Linda reached out and placed her hand on top of Kara’s head. Kara looked up at her mother; her gaze heated. Linda caressed Kara’s head, twining her fingers into her silky hair. Then she walked past her, letting her hand trail lingeringly over Kara’s scalp.

Once Linda had gone, I walked over towards Kara. I crouched down between her parted legs—resting a hands on each of her knees. I looked up into her beautiful face and smiled.

“Did you enjoy that, kiddo?” I asked her softly. I put gentle pressure on her knees, and she spread her legs even wider for me. Her little shorts were now pulled so tightly across the front of her crotch that I could make out the crease of her pussy.

Kara nodded her head without taking her eyes off of mine.

I slid my hands up her legs until I was holding her inner thighs—the soft flesh feeling scalding hot under my palm.

“Would you like to do more?” I asked her softly.

“Yes.” She said in a small voice. She swallowed, and blushed at me.

I got to my feet before Kara; standing between her widely spread legs. My cock was so hard it ached, and it was straining under the confines of my robe—pointing directly at Kara’s face.

I saw her lick her lips as she broke eye contact with me to glance down to my throbbing erection—mere inches from her face. She reached out with trembling hands, her face flushed with the thrill of desire and arousal, and pulled my robe open.