The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stop Watch

Chapter 17

Author — Sidia

I woke up, curled up next to Kara and feeling completely amazing.

I had finally done it—finally gone through with it—and I didn’t regret a single thing. I knew I would remember our first time for the rest of my life.

I put my arm around Kara and hugged her affectionately. My arm was around her middle just under her breasts and they felt warm, heavy, and soft against my skin. I realised that my semi-hard dick was sandwiched between her thighs and I flexed my hips—sighing happily at the sensation of pressing myself against her. Kara didn’t react to my touching her; she seemed sound asleep; breathing steadily and slowly.

I kissed her temple tenderly and gently jostled her—I wouldn’t be amiss to having some more fun—but there was still no response. She remained still.

I actually checked the Watch to see that I hadn’t activated it but all was well—I was still within the flow of time.

“Baby?” I said quietly, shaking her again.

Kara murmured in her sleep but didn’t stir more than that. Even though she didn’t wake up I was relieved to get some sort of a reaction out of her.

“Come on—time to wake up.” I chided her gently, shaking her shoulder a little harder.

Kara lifted her head slightly from the pillow and gave out a heavy sigh before sinking back down again. She then appeared to drift straight back off to sleep.

I laid down myself and thought about what was the matter was. Was it simply a case of my having completely exhausted her? I had to admit that I had certainly given her quite a workout—on top of that I had played with her, toyed, and teased her—both in and out of time. Maybe it was normal for her to be practically comatose—how was I supposed to know?

I looked over at the window and blinked in surprise to see the sky in a brilliant orange hue—the sun was going down and we had been sleeping for hours. Linda could be back at any moment.

I looked back at my daughter and considered leaving her to sleep, but decided I had better get her cleaned up—I wouldn’t want Linda to come and check on our sleeping girl and finding her naked while sporting a freshly-fucked look.

I got up off the bed and stood over Kara, leaning down and shaking her until she groggily opened her eyes and looked up at me.

“Mmm?” She murmured sleepily, her eyes beginning to close again almost as soon as they opened.

“Come on, up you get. Let’s get you cleaned up.” I said softly, shaking her again at seeing her about to drift off once more.

Kara blinked owlishly and rolled onto her side to face me before closing her eyes until they were mere slits. She focused on my half-erect cock that was dangling before her face as I stood leaning over her. Kara murmured again before laboriously stretching her head forward so that she could catch the head of my cock between her lips. She started to lazily suck me while still being half-asleep.

Watching my daughter sleepily suckle at the head of my dick gave me all sorts of ideas, but with some reluctance I carefully extricated myself from her mouth before pulling her upright on the bed. Her head lolled about on her shoulders and she made a questioning noise. I got her to her feet and she immediately sagged against me and would have fallen if I hadn’t held her up.

I sighed in a mixture of frustration and amusement before simply picking her up and carrying her towards the bathroom. Kara was so exhausted that she seemed to be constantly on the verge of falling asleep. It was awkward, but I managed to wash her—removing the traces of our illicit activities. Hefting her heavy breasts in the shower was very pleasurable and I was tempted to slide into her once again, but I managed to hold myself back.

Once I got Kara washed and clean, I carried her back to her bedroom. She fell asleep in my arms and I don’t think she was even aware of it when I put her into bed. I didn’t bother dressing her; instead just covering her naked body with a sheet. It draped over her luscious curves and I shook my head at just how sexy she looked. Before I left, I leant down and lightly brushed her lips with mine.

“Goodnight, princess.” I whispered softly to her before backing out of her room.

I made myself a coffee and sat down in the living room to wait for my wife to get home. It had been a crazy weekend—an amazing one as well. In just the space of a few days I’d had a threesome with Linda and Emily, taken the first few steps towards getting my wife ready to have sex with our daughter, and then—finally—I had fucked Kara.

I shook my head ruefully; I could barely remember what it was like when I wasn’t getting nearly as enough sex as I wanted.

I was so caught up in my reminiscing that I didn’t even hear the car pull up in the driveway. The first I knew of Linda arriving home was the sound of the front door opening and my wife calling out my name.

“Mike? Ah, there you are.” Linda said as she eased her way inside. She kicked off her shoes and flopped down on the couch next to me. “Am I glad to be home.”

“Got a lot of work done, dear?” I asked her innocently. Linda wasn’t to know that I had induced her to go to the office on a Sunday so that I could have some private time alone with Kara.

“Yeah, it was pretty productive really.” Linda said as she leant back and groaned in relief. “It was quiet so there weren’t any distractions. Well, no external ones anyway.”

“Oh?”

“Well I couldn’t get what we got up to last night with —” Linda lowered her voice and paused—looking around the room questioningly.

“She’s upstairs asleep.” I said, knowing exactly what was going through my wife’s mind.

“— with Emily.” Linda finished in a whisper. She stretched and I eyed the way her breasts strained against the front of her shirt. “I can barely believe it actually happened.”

Well you should believe it.” I said to her in amusement. “You certainly enjoyed the poor girl enough times.”

Linda punched me lightly on the arm and laughed.

“I seem to recall a certain handsome stud stuffing his cock into her at some point too.”

“That was pretty great.” I said, laughing as well. “But you spent so much time with her this morning that you’re lucky I’m not the jealous sort!”

“I am pretty lucky.” Linda purred, snuggling up against me.

“Hey—careful!” I said, nearly spilling my coffee.

“You’ll live.” She said, smiling up at me. “It was just so hot—us using Emily like that. I’ve been so horny all day just thinking about it.”

“It was.” I agreed. “What was your favourite part?”

“Don’t laugh—but it was taking charge of her and telling her what to do. I never thought I would be like that.”

“I enjoyed that part as well.” I said to her, putting the coffee down so that I could place my arm around her. “I can’t wait to watch you take charge again.”

“Oh god.” Linda said, biting her lip. “I don’t understand why we waited so long to do something like this. Why did we never get a little plaything for ourselves before this?”

“Speaking of, what did you think about Kara watching us this morning?” I asked innocently. I was fairly sure I had set everything up by now, but this conversation was a true test.

“Kara?” Linda said in a quiet voice, her tone unreadable.

“Yeah, Kara.” I said lightly. “The sexy little thing that masturbated as she watched me finger you in the kitchen after breakfast.”

“Fuck.” Linda said. “I was trying not to think of that to be honest.”

“Oh? Why not?”

“Do you —” Linda said hesitantly. “Do you think it’s okay for what happened this morning to, well—happen?”

“She seemed okay with it.” I said soothingly. “In fact, I think she was more than okay with it.”

“She did, didn’t she?”

“And I know you found the idea of her watching us hot.” I wheedled. “You came so hard when you knew she was watching us.”

“Fuck, don’t get me going again.” Linda laughed.

I smiled to myself—if Linda could face the concept of what we had done with our daughter this morning so easily I knew I was almost there.

“It’s only fair—you had a lot more fun today than I did.” I joked. Not that Linda knew what I had been up to with Kara of course.

“Poor, baby.” My wife said mockingly. “Have you had a case of blue-balls all day?”

“It’s my cross to bear.” I said piously. “You left before I could get any relief and then I had to see to our daughter.”

“Sorry.” Linda grinned. “Kara was okay though?”

“More than okay.” I said. “I got the impression she wanted to do more than just watch.”

“Mike!” Linda exclaimed, but I couldn’t help but notice that her tone wasn’t all that shocked.

“It’s true.” I pressed. “She’s too much like her mother. If you had turned around and crooked your finger, she wouldn’t have been able to resist you.”

“Damn.” Linda breathed. She pressed her thighs together tightly. “It was so hot—knowing that she was touching herself while she watched.”

“She was already participating when you think about it.” I said softly. I knew I had already made the connection in her mind. “What’s the difference between her and Emily when you get right down to it?”

“She is our daughter.” Linda said, but her heart didn’t sound like it was in it.

“She’s mature enough to know what she wants. Trust me.” I said, choosing my wording carefully so that it triggered the conditioning I had placed.

“I suppose you’re right …” Linda said slowly.

“And if she wants to join us …” I said, my tone darkly reasonable. “And we want her to join us … what would that make her, love?”

“… our plaything.” Linda said, echoing her revelation from earlier today. She squirmed on the couch next to me. “God, I am so fucking turned on right now!”

Linda turned and scrambled into my lap, raining kisses down onto my face. She reached down between our bodies and found my bulging erection—gripping my shaft tightly through my pants.

“Baby, I need you in me.” She breathed out between kisses. “Right now!”

“What’s the rush?” I teased her. I gripped her ass and pulled her tightly into me.

“Mike, if you don’t fuck me right this instant I’m going to give Emily a call!”

“That could be pretty fun actually.” I laughed. “So that’s not really an incentive, gorgeous.”

“I will, don’t tempt me!” Linda threatened. She reached over the her handbag and pulled out her phone—waving it in my face. “I need to fuck, and if I have to get our plaything over here to get you going—I’ll do it!”

I captured Linda’s chin in my hand and held her face immobile so that I could kiss her deeply. She groaned into my mouth and thrust her hips down onto mine.

“We don’t have to call Emily over.” I said, breaking the kiss.

“So you’ve come to your senses and will stick that hard cock of yours in me?” Linda moaned.

“Of course I will, baby. But that’s not what I meant.”

“What then?” Linda asked me, sounding a little confused.

“I meant that if you want to tun this into a threesome, Kara is right upstairs.”

Linda’s face went mask-like and she didn’t speak for a few moments. At the same time though, she continued to slowly grind her hips down onto mine. Her arms went around my neck and held onto me tightly.

“Upstairs?” Linda said quietly. I watched as her eyes began to glitter strangely.

“Yes, upstairs and sleeping.” I whispered as I kissed the corner of her mouth.

“Are you suggesting that we …?” Linda trailed off. Her voice seemed half hopeful, half fearful.

“Not yet.” I said, my voice caressing. Linda shivered pleasurably. “But she had a lot of fun watching us this morning, didn’t she?”

“Yeah?” Linda said, biting her bottom lip.

“So,” I said, getting to my feet while holding Linda in my arms before carefully lowering her down. “I think it’s only fair if we turn the tables a bit—don’t you think?”

“What do you mean?” Linda breathed.

“I’ll show you.” I smiled excitedly at her.

I took my wife by the hand and led her towards the staircase. She went willingly as if in a trance; following me as we went up the stairs with her eyes wide and unfocused. The closer we got to Kara’s bedroom the faster her breathing became, and she grew more and more visibly aroused.

When we reached Kara’s bedroom door though she baulked, pulling back on my hand and preventing me from going any further.

“What exactly are you going to do?” She hissed, trying to be quiet. “We’ll wake her if we go into her room.”

“I don’t think we will.” I replied. My voice was quiet but I was clearly not trying to make sure I wasn’t going to be overheard. I continued, making up a reason that it was safe for us to enter. “I don’t think she slept at all last night—she was so exhausted that I don’t think anything could wake her up.”

“You don’t know that for sure.” Linda said, trying to be reasonable but all I could hear was the thick desire and lust in her voice.

“Trust me.” I smiled as I pushed open Kara’s bedroom door. Linda put up a hand as if to stop me but she let it fall to her side. I took Linda by the hand again and pulled her gently into our daughter’s room. “Come on, baby.”

We walked into Kara’s room, treading lightly until we stood near her bed. Kara was sound asleep still; on her back with her face tilted towards us. Her mouth was open slightly and her breathing was slow and steady; making her breasts rise and fall beguilingly under the sheet which was all that covered her naked body.

“Doesn’t she look lovely.” I said to Linda softly.

“She does.” Linda said, her voice strangled.

“Good enough to eat.” I teased.

“Mike!” Linda tittered. “You’ll wake her up.”

“I told you, she is completely out to it. See?” I reached out and put my hand on Kara’s bare shoulder. I shook her with enough force to make her body shake. “Sound asleep.”

“Wow, you’re right she must have not got any sleep at all last night.” Linda said, her voice hushed.

“And of course she got worn out masturbating to you as well.” I said huskily. I put my arm around my wife and pulled her into my side as we stood over our daughter’s sleeping body.

“Jesus.” Linda said hollowly. She let her hand nearest to me drop down until it rested upon my erection. When she gripped my shaft I knew I had her.

“It can’t have been only once too—she was so bold wasn’t she? Rubbing herself right there in front of us.”

“She was, wasn’t she?” Linda gulped.

“She must have watched us before that.”

“Fuck, you think?”

“I’m sure of it.” I dropped my hand to Linda’s rear and squeezed her ass firmly. “And there’s something else, baby.”

“What?”

“When I shook her just then—I don’t think she’s got anything on under that sheet.”

Linda groaned quietly as she stared down at the silhouette of Kara’s body under the thin sheet. I could practically trace her line of sight as it ran over Kara’s curves. She took a step closer to the bed, as if drawn to her.

“As I said before,” I whispered softly as I stepped past Linda to stand right by the bed. I reached down and took hold of the top edge of the sheet. “She was watching us. It’s only fair that we get to do the same.”

With that, I slowly dragged the sheet down Kara’s chest. Linda let out a strangled noise of protest that was quickly choked off as more of Kara’s body was revealed—turning into an appreciative moan. My heart was beating rapidly as well as the swell of Kara’s breasts came into view before I dragged the sheet down to her torso. Her heavy breasts lay exposed to our lustful eyes—the nipples quickly crinkling in the cool air.

“Fuck, she’s gorgeous.” Linda breathed.

“And I’m sure she would love to be our plaything.” I said to Linda, leaning down to speak softly right by her ear. I shifted around behind my wife so that I could press my erection into her ass. “If we asked her, I’m sure she would say yes.”

Linda was panting, and at my words she pressed her rear firmly back into my crotch.

“She was watching us. She wanted to join in.” I whispered, wrapping my arms around Linda’s middle and hugging her to me. I was fairly sure Kara wouldn’t wake up—but even if she did, that would be exciting in it’s own right. But doing this here—stepping my wife towards sex with our daughter—was so darkly exciting. I didn’t care that I had made Linda want this—made her find this taboo so arousing and appealing. I was just too caught up in it all.

“She did. She does.” Linda said distantly as she stared down at Kara.

She reached out a trembling hand towards the sleeping girl and it was my turn to be entranced at what my wife was doing. She hovered her hand just over Kara’s face before gently lowering her hand and tenderly stroking her head.

“Careful, baby.” I breathed excitedly. “Don’t wake her.”

“But —”

“Tomorrow.” I said thickly. “Let’s take her into our bed tomorrow night.”

Linda flinched at hearing my plans and then she jerkily nodded her head in acceptance. I felt like crying out in triumph but restricted myself to a savage grin hidden behind Linda’s head.

My wife trailed her fingertips down Kara’s cheek and neck—lightly tracing the line of her body. She went over the hallow of her throat before—while thrusting her ass back into my bulging cock—she delicately ran her fingers over the swell of our daughter’s breasts. She didn’t grip them, but I could tell that she wanted to—instead she tormented herself by hovering just on the verge.

“They are a lot bigger than Emily’s, aren’t they?” I whispered.

Drawing the comparison and thus evoking the memory of what Linda had done with Kara’s old babysitter, was enough to drive my wife over the edge. She took her hand’s off Kara’s bare skin and reached behind her—hiking up her skirt and hurriedly pulling her panties to one side. She leant down further so that she was almost at a right-angle—her panting breath sending puffs of air over Kara that made her hair waft gently. She didn’t move her fixed expression away from our daughter as she spoke.

“Fuck me.” She said her voice guttural and rough. “Fuck me right now.”

I didn’t say anything more—I quickly unclasped my pants and got in position behind my wife. I had to crouch a bit to get the right height, but once I was ready I lined up my cock and fed it into Linda’s dripping wet pussy.

We tried to be as quiet as we could—fucking right there while standing over Kara’s sleeping and exposed body—but the air was full of quiet grunts and moans; the slapping of flesh, and the harsh sounds of our ragged breathing. This was heaven, and I could barely wait for what was going to happen next. Staring down at our topless daughter while I fucked my willing and complicit wife was a thrill that I would never have imagined was possible.

“Do you think she’s ever eaten pussy before?” I grunted as I thrust into my wife.

“Fuck, Mike.” Linda gasped. “Don’t tempt me or I’ll jump right into bed with her.”

“That would be something to see.” I groaned. I buried the length of my shaft into Linda and then ground and rolled my hips into hers—making Linda give out a strangled cry of pleasure. “I can’t wait to see you play with her, love.”

Linda shivered and thrust her hips back into me, trying to get me to fuck her harder.

“Me too.” She moaned. “I want to see you with her as well.”

“We’ll both use her.” I grunted, taking hold of her hips and slamming into her the hardest yet. “She’s going to be a better toy for us than even Emily.”

“Oh fuck!” Linda wailed, before jamming her fist into her mouth to cut off her cry. She hung her head and rocked her hips back desperately as she began to cum.

I held onto Linda’s waist as I fucked her steadily—enjoying the sounds of my wife trying not to make too much noise as her body shook through her climax. My wife was fully on board and couldn’t wait for us to take Kara into our bed. This was really going to happen.

The thought of Linda interacting sexually with Kara—taking charge and dominating her like she had with Emily—was too much for me and I began to orgasm as well; grunting in time with each spurt of cum I shot into Linda.

We finished—both of us shaky on our legs—as we turned to face one another in our daughter’s shadowy bedroom. Linda flung her arms around my neck and tilted her face up to mine, and we began to passionately make out.

“I love you.” Linda said softly as we broke our kiss.

“I love you too.” I said equally softly.

We held hands as we walked out of our sleeping daughter’s room.