The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stop Watch

Chapter 2

Author Sidia

Immediately afterwards I was wracked with guilt—I had basically molested my daughter! And don’t forget, I had taken advantage of my wife. I had been on the verge of fucking her mouth—using her like she was an object; a fucktoy! We had been married—good years too—for almost half our lives! How could I have treated her like that?

After I had restarted time, Linda had been initially put out at my mood, especially after she had given me such a treat. We had been looking forward to our night out for weeks; a long overdue and well deserved date night. And then instead of a romantic dinner followed by an energetic night in a motel room, we had ended up having a pretty dismal evening.

I had feigned a headache at dinner—lying to Linda adding an extra stab of guilt to what I was already feeling. I knew I was disappointing her, but I just couldn’t face the thought of having sex with my wife just yet. Linda and Kara looked alike to the point you could mistake them for sisters at a quick glance instead of mother and daughter. In the midst of the suggestion-implanted blow job by Linda, I had fantasied it was our teenage daughter on her knees with my cock in her mouth, not my wife. I couldn’t trust myself to not do something like that again.

What made it even worse was that I was terribly—achingly—aroused.

Kara and Linda mingled and mixed in my mind. Thoughts of everything that I had done while I had used the Watch to stop time.

Kara—bent over in front of the fridge. Her mouth-watering breasts hanging free and firm. How they had felt in my hands as I hefted and fondled them…

Linda—obeying commands she didn’t even know that I had made. The rush of making her do something that she didn’t want to. The perverse thrill of feeding her my cock in her frozen state …

It all blurred together, making me feel sick and horny all at once.

So in the end we went home, calling it a night and never making it to the hotel room that I had booked. Linda’s concern at my apparent ill health made me feel worse still, compounded when Kara worriedly asked if I was alright when we arrived home unexpectedly early. If they knew what I had done to them both, how I had given in to temptation, they wouldn’t be acting so lovingly towards me.

As I lay in bed that night next to Linda, I raised my wrist to stare at the Watch. If nothing else, what I had done tonight showed I couldn’t trust myself with this kind of power. I could maybe pass it off as the result of the fear, relief, and euphoria that I had gone through when I had accidentally first activated it and then discovered how to turn it off. But I couldn’t be sure I wouldn’t slip up again. That I wouldn’t take advantage of my loved ones once more.

I’d have to choose my moments carefully, only experimenting with what the watch could do when I was home alone. Once I had a better grasp of its mechanics, maybe I could relax a little. I had never realised I was so weak at resisting temptation. I would have to be careful.

I arrived home the next day around noon, having taken a half-day at work. Linda would be at her job all day, and Kara was at school; I would be home alone and it would be a perfect time to try a few things and try to find out just what the parameters were. After all, this could be an incredible asset—I just had to divorce myself from associating it with just sex!

I activated the Watch while I was still in the driveway. Our garage was hidden from the street by some hedges, so I thought I would see if I could stop time while I was still in my car and then make my way into the house. I exited my car easily enough—I actually went back a few feet down the driveway so I could see the street—just to check time was actually stopped. Sure enough, traffic was frozen in place; the Watch had worked once again.

I went through our front door, and into the house proper. I stopped, frowning at what I saw. I had been the last out of the house that morning, and yet the tv was on (frozen in place as well) and there were dishes in the sink that I would have sworn weren’t there when I left.

“Linda? Kara? Are you home?” I called out of habit, before feeling like a idiot. Of whoever was home couldn’t answer.

After a quick check downstairs failed to find anyone, I headed up to the top floor. I was a bit puzzled, because no one should have been home. Linda would usually tell me if she was finishing early, since I normally would be working from the home office. And it was a school day for Kara.

As soon as I reached the top of the stairs, who it was came into view in a manner far more revealing than I had expected.

Kara was in mid stride, running from the bathroom towards her room. It had only been a few seconds since I had pulled into the driveway, and she must have heard the car while she was in the shower, and made a dash for her room.

She was completely naked.

I have no idea why she wasn’t in school, and at that point it was the furthest thing from my mind. I stood there, mouth agape, as I drank in every line and curve of her body. I had caught her in mid stride, she was balanced on her ball of one foot, the other leg stretched out before her. Her dark hair, soaked to a midnight hue from the shower, streamed out behind her. Kara’s buttocks were clenched tight in mid-run, and I could just make out the curve of one of her large breasts as it jutted out from her torso.

I don’t know how long exactly I stood there. I was aware of my cock, hard and straining against the front of my pants. It was as though what I had started last night had never ended. I could see myself in my imagination, walking forward to my daughter, cupping her breasts from behind; pulling her petite body into me.

I dared not take a single step closer.

It was all I wanted to do.

Somehow I managed the willpower to take a single step backwards. Carefully, not breaking eye contact with Kara’s nude form, I continued backwards down the stairs until she vanished from view.

I took a deep shuddering breath.

“Fuck, what is WRONG with me.” I said to myself hoarsely.

I didn’t know what to do. I was achingly horny once more. Linda was at work miles away. I could go back to my car, restart time. But I couldn’t go back inside the house, I wouldn’t know what to say to Kara. And she would think it was strange for me to pull into the driveway and then immediately drive away again. Not that I would trust myself behind the wheel of a car at this point.

I turned and started walking numbly down the street, not paying any attention to where I was going, just walking. I noted the frozen world around me clinically in my detached state. The frozen cars, the suspended birds, some few neighbours gardening in their front yards.

How could I think that way about my daughter? Before yesterday, all I had thought was that she was an attractive girl, but that was it. She reminded me of Linda, sure; but my wife was all that I ever needed to stoke my desires. My hard-on just wouldn’t go away. The image of Kara, naked and dripping from the shower was entrenched in my thoughts.

I stopped when I came to the end of our street, to a house that I knew. It belonged to the O’Conners; casual acquaintances that we only knew because their daughter Emily had used to babysit for Kara when she was younger. I hadn’t seen much of Emily for a few years now—she had gone off for college and only came back intermittently to visit her parents.

I was still in quite a state. Filled with guilt at my arousal. The guilty taboo of lusting after Kara in turn feeding the arousal. An endless loop of depravity.

For no other reason than a whim, I decided to go into the O’Conners yard. I hadn’t come out of my funk yet, but I didn’t want to keep walking forever. I wasn’t up to turning around and heading back home just yet though. I let myself in though the side gate and went into their backyard, just wanting to sit and think everything through.

To my surprise, Emily was home after all. I hadn’t expected anyone to be home; it was the middle of the day and her parents would have been at work. Emily was reclining in the yard on a lawn chair, soaking up the sun in a very revealing bikini. In my lust addled state, I had no compunction whatsoever about moving closer to this young woman—I wasn’t related to her after all.

I went and stood above Emily; looking down at her body that was barely hidden by the skimpy swimsuit she wore. She was a willowy thing; all long tanned limbs, with a slim waist, and modest breasts. Her light blonde hair was in a cute pixie cut. She had never been my type, so I had never really paid all that much attention to her when she came by to babysit Kara, but damn; she looked fine laying there in the sun.

Without really thinking about it, I rubbed my erection through my pants as I stood there. It had never gone down. The mixture of pent up lust, guilt, and frustration all culminated in my doing something that I would never have considered before.

I fished out my dick, and grasping it, pumped it slowly a few times while staring down at Emily’s body.

I had never been much of an exhibitionist, but I have to admit it added an extra thrill that I found very exciting. I was standing out in the open on a sunny day, in someone else’s backyard, as I touched myself right in front of a girl that had no idea what I was doing. I assuaged my conscious by telling myself it didn’t matter—she would never know I was here. I wasn’t actually touching her after all.

An image of my daughters nude body popped into my brain without warning, and my thoughts flailed as I tried to bury it. I desperately focused on Emily’s body; on the hardened nipples I could see through the thin fabric of her swimsuit, her limbs sprawled out and languid, her smooth and lovely skin. She could almost be laying there posing for me, and I quickly seized on that idea. Anything to distract me from fantasising about my only daughter.

“Yes…”I hissed at her immobile form, moving right next to her; looming over her slim body. I indulged in the fantasy of Emily posing for my pleasure and enjoyment, losing myself in the moment. “You look so good—like that. Stay just like that for me!”

I was masturbating freely now, stroking my hard cock faster and faster. I had been on edge ever since I had first stopped time. Hell, I had been on edge ever since last night! It had only been my sense of guilt that had stopped me from having sex with Linda last night. I had wanted to—oh, I had wanted to. I just hadn’t trusted myself. This wouldn’t take long.

“Emily.” I groaned out, feeling my orgasm rapidly approaching. “You sexy thing! Laying there, teasing me like that!”

I started thrusting my hips towards her in time with the motion of my hand, lost in the daydream of our old babysitter exposing herself to me. I was stroking my cock rapidly now, feeling the oncoming sensation of my looming orgasm. My eyes were locked on the tips of her breasts; in my imagination I could almost see her body writhing and shifting below me, a small teasing smile on her face.

Just before the first spurt of cum erupted from my cock, I considered moving away, shooting it safely away from her.

Fuck it, I thought. And, feeling perverse and powerful, I aimed my cock right at her supple body as my orgasm hit.

The first rope of my cum splattered Emily from her chin down to her collarbone. I groaned out my release, as I aimed the second so that it hit her in her face, running from her forehead and nose, to her lips. I directed the remainder towards her body, leaving a trail of pearly beads across her chest and belly.

I finished, panting heavily at my exertions as I looked down at Emily. Of course she hadn’t moved an inch since I had first seen her; the only difference was she was now covered in my cum. Strangely, I didn’t feel any guilt at all at taking advantage of this young woman like this. I was just happy that I had gotten through it without my mind wandering to Kara. It was as though doing something this perverse was enough to get her out of my system.

That was … good.

I guess I should probably clean her up though. In all my excitement I had ended up learning something new after all—my cum had moved normally and had not frozen once it had left my body. Whether that was because it was a part of me or because I had instigated the momentum though, I didn’t know.

I looked around and spotted an old towel on the back porch of the house. I got it and returned, kneeling beside Emily. Running the cloth over her supine body, cleaning my cum off her skin—it was erotic enough that I actually felt a lurch in my cock, even though I had only just finished cumming. As I gently wiped her face clean, I left the cum that was draped over her mouth. I cupped her face in my hand, feeling the smooth skin of her cheek against my palm, placing my thumb against her soft lips; gently rubbing back and forth—smearing my cum all along them.

“Thanks for that Emily.” I said to her softly. Talking to her like this, like she was a prop I used for my desire, was very exciting. “Because you were such a good girl, I saved some for you.”

At that, I pressed my thumb between her lips. Like Linda the night before, Emily readily parted her lips, allowing my entry. I used my thumb to scoop as much cum as I could, moving it from her lips into her warm and moist mouth. If I was analysing or trying to excuse myself, I would say that I was being so perverse as a means to distract myself.

I had wanted Kara—my own daughter. I had groped her, and then had fantasied that is was she, not my wife, that was giving me a blowjob. And then, as if to tempt me a third time, I had come home early and seen her naked. I had run from my desires, but they hadn’t disappeared. Taking advantage of Emily, perversely using her for my own pleasure, had made them seem further away though; more manageable.

“There you go.” I murmured to Emily, withdrawing my thumb from her mouth. I ran my hand down her neck, to her small breasts. Marvelling at my lack of hesitation, I slipped my hand under her bikini top, cupping one of her breasts. Fondling and teasing at her nipple, I knelt there—lost in thought.

It wasn’t ideal, but I could continue like this—use someone outside my family to gratify myself if I got too tempted. That way I could experiment and learn what I can and cannot do with this ability I had discovered. I would have never believed I could let myself become corrupted so quickly—but then again, I would have never imagined that I would have the power to do what I had done since last night. It wouldn’t leave me with a clean conscience by any means; but I could perhaps live with myself without destroying my own family.

Looking back now, my naivety was almost cute.