The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stop Watch

Chapter 20

Author — Sidia

I carried Kara over to our bed, placing her down gently. Linda and I lay down on either side of her—hugging and kissing her exhausted little body, indulging ourselves with touching her naked flesh. Kara seemed completely overwhelmed. She held out her arms to both of us—clutching weakly. She didn’t really return out kisses, instead just accepting them passively; her eyes were mostly closed—fluttering open every now and then as we groped her.

Kara might have been exhausted, but from the glint in Linda’s eyes she was ready for round two and I wasn’t far behind her.

I watched with pleasure as my wife ducked her head and captured one of Kara’s nipples in her mouth. She started to suckle on our daughter’s breasts—switching from one to the other. Kara gasped and moaned softly at feeling her mother’s mouth sucking at her sensitive nipples.

“That is so hot.” I breathed out enviously as I watched my wife have her way with our worn out daughter.

“Tell me about it.” Linda chuckled, lifting her head up from Kara’s chest and pausing for a moment. She captured one of Kara’s hardened nipples between her thumb and index finger; pinching it sadistically—drawing a soft cry from her. “She’s utterly gorgeous isn’t she?”

“You’re so right.” I said, staring down as my wife roughly played with Kara’s breasts. “Completely perfect.”

“Especially these.” Linda said, gripping Kara’s right nipple and pulling and stretching it out—drawing a small cry from our daughter. “I’m a bit jealous of her tits if I’m honest.”

“No need for that, honey.” I said hoarsely, aroused at the sight of Linda manhandling her. “She gets them from you.”

“Still. Leave me to my irrational jealousy.” Linda drawled. My wife noted how intently I was watching her as she played and toyed with Kara’s breasts, and gave me a sly smile and a wink. She smoothly moved her head back down while maintaining eye contact with me all the while. Then she opened her mouth and captured our daughter’s erect nipple between her teeth. Linda carefully bit down, drawing a louder cry from Kara as well as an involuntary shudder of pleasure at being treated so.

“Jesus, baby.” I breathed out. My cock had lurched back to being fully erect at watching what Linda was doing.

Linda trailed her other hand down Kara’s belly, making the girl’s stomach tense, before slipping it between her thighs. Kara obediently parted her legs wide for her mother; rolling her head over to face me—her expression one of clouded lust. Linda carefully slipped her fingers into Kara’s pussy and began to steadily pump them in and out while still pinching and pulling at her nipples.

I leant forward and pressed my mouth to Kara’s; taking my time in kissing the young girl thoroughly. I slid my tongue into her mouth and she eagerly met it with her own. Kara made cute little noises—gasps and moans—as we kissed while Linda enjoyed herself with playing with her body.

Kara let out a shocked little squeak into my mouth and then tensed her entire body against mine. I started to pull away from her to see what was the matter, but Linda stopped me.

“Don’t worry she’s fine, lover.” My wife purred. “She’s so wet down here I couldn’t help myself—I stuck a finger up her ass as well.”

I chuckled against Kara’s lips at the perverse behaviour I had engendered within Linda, and resumed making out with the girl. She started to be more audible as we kissed; louder moans and little grunts started to happen with regularity as Linda continued to finger-fuck both her pussy and ass at the same time.

I sensed movement and looked over to see Linda sliding down the bed to settle herself between Kara’s thighs. The look of lust and arousal on her face was a wonderful sight to behold, and I felt very proud of what I had achieved as I watched my wife get down between Kara’s spread thighs and begin to eagerly go down on our daughter. From the muscle movement I could see on Linda’s shoulders I could tell she was continuing the assault with her fingers as well. It certainly had an effect on Kara—my daughter was moaning constantly now and scrabbling ineffectually at my shoulders; her fingers pressing into my skin.

“Mike, come down here.” Linda said after a while; her voice velvety.

I stopped kissing Kara and sat up; leaving my daughter laying supine on the bed with her mouth open and panting at the sensations running through her naked body. I slipped down off the edge of the bed and crouched behind Linda.

“Fuck.” I cursed happily.

“Nice isn’t it?” Linda purred. She had grabbed a bottle of lube at some point—hiding it so as to surprise me I guess—and was now perversely thrusting two fingers in and out of Kara’s ass. She extended her pink tongue and swiped it playfully over Kara’s reddened clit, making her shiver and groan. “I think she’s almost ready.”

“Ready?” I asked.

Linda took charge. She slipped her fingers out and got up quickly; getting back onto the bed and swinging her leg over Kara’s waist so that she was straddling the girl while facing me. Linda reached forward and hooked her arms around each of Kara’s legs—pulling them up to her chest. Kara was now open and completely exposed to my hungry eyes. I cursed again in pleasure, gripping my hard cock and moving forward to place the head at the entrance to my daughter’s pussy.

“No.” Linda said hoarsely. Her eyes were glittering strangely and her voice sounded thick with dark lust. “Her ass.”

“What? Seriously?”

“I mean it, baby.” Linda said. “Fuck her little ass.”

Behind Linda I heard Kara cry out weakly, but if she was trying to say any words it was unintelligible. I saw her hands appear around from behind Linda; she gripped my wife around her narrow waist as she whimpered. Kara didn’t seem to be trying to push her off though. It looked like she was just holding on.

“Are you sure?” I asked doubtfully. Whatever my words, my tone gave away how turned on I was. I actually changed the aim of my cock so that it was pointing lower on my daughters crotch. “I’m not sure I’ll fit.”

Linda scooted herself backwards until her crotch was right over Kara’s head. My wife bit her bottom lip and shuddered as she thrust her hips down and rubbed her pussy along our daughter’s face. Kara’s whimpers were now muffled.

“Do it.” Linda groaned. “She needs it. She needs to be used, baby. The little slut wants us to have fun with her.”

I rubbed my shaft over Kara’s pussy, getting my cock all slick with her arousal, and then placed the tip at her puckered rosebud. Even though Linda had just had two fingers inside her ass, my wife had delicate little fingers and there was no way that Kara had been properly prepared for my girth.

“Do it.” Linda said again, her eyes bright with arousal.

I pushed forward gently, the head of my cock pressing up against her ass but going no further. I applied more pressure and more pressure, and nothing gave way until … all at once the head of my cock popped in. It was so tight—an almost painfully tight band around my dick. Kara whimpered and tried to buck her hips, but she was held firmly in place by her mother’s weight. Linda rocked and pressed her hips back and forth; grinding her pussy roughly against her daughter’s face few times to silence her.

“Oh fuck, baby.” Linda groaned in pleasure, humping her crotch down onto Kara’s face. “Show her what her place is!”

I pushed forward and slid a little bit more of my cock inside Kara’s absurdly tight ass. It was slow going, and I foresaw a long gradual push until I could get all the way inside of her.

I had no patience with that.

I wanted to fuck.

I leant forward and kissed Linda, obscuring her vision from what I was about to do. Linda returned my kiss passionately while our daughter lay helpless beneath us. While my wife was distracted, I activated the Watch and stopped time.

I kissed my wife savagely for a moment, completely caught up with what I was about to do, before breaking the kiss and pulling away from Linda—I wanted to see this next part. I readied myself; staring down at the obscene picture of the head of my cock inside my diminutive daughter’s rear passage. Then, without any hesitation, I forced myself all the way inside Kara’s ass with one hard and brutal thrust.

It was far easier outside of time than it would have been in the real world of course. She was still tight, but there was no longer any resistance ; her ass surrendering and giving way to my thrusting cock. Once I was buried to the hilt, my hips pressed up against her buttocks, I grinned happily to myself at how perfect my life was. Then I leant back in to my wife and started kissing her again, before deactivating the Watch and restarting time.

Kara gave a muffled yell and arched her back as far as she could. Her breasts pushed high into the air and she bucked wildly, breaking Linda and I from our kiss.

I saw my wife look around for the cause of Kara’s spasm, and when she saw that I was currently balls deep within our daughter’s ass her mouth dropped open in shock. As far as she was aware, I had only just thrust into Kara and that was why she had reacted so violently. As for Kara, she had all at once experienced the sensation of having her ass stretched to the limit by the full length and girth of her father’s cock. It had to have been a shock.

“You just shoved it in her.” Linda breathed, her eyes wide. She was so turned on she was starting to tremble. She started to grind her crotch violently onto Kara’s face. “You just used her. Oh fuck!”

I began to fuck Kara’s tight ass, ruthlessly thrusting in and out. Linda’s eyes were half shut as she rubbed her pussy onto Kara—she seemed fixated on the sight of my thick cock sodomising our daughter. To my surprise, I started to hear some small and muffled moans coming from Kara as we used her for our enjoyment. I hadn’t prepared her in any way for anal sex with the Watch. I hadn’t told her that should enjoy it, and yet it seemed like she was.

All I had told her was that she wanted to be used by us. And that seemed to be enough for my sexy girl.

I was nowhere near ready to cum when Linda started her orgasm. Her eyes rolled up into her head, and she leaned backwards while starting to shudder. My wife steadied herself by placing her hands on Kara’s chest, digging her fingers hard into the soft orbs of her breasts. Linda gave out a series of soft grunts and long drawn out moans—shivering as she came, before falling to the side off of our daughter’s face.

I grinned down happily at Kara while still thrusting powerfully into her tight ass. My daughter’s face was completely covered with her mother’s juices, and she looked up at me with an expression that was blank with arousal. Now that I could see her face, I saw that every time I bottomed out inside of her she gave a little wince. I would like to say that it made me stop out of concern for my girl—and I did eventually—but my immediate reaction was to start fucking her harder. I felt a lurch of arousal inside me every time her gorgeous face screwed up in discomfit, and I made sure to push myself into her as deeply as possible with every thrust. Her large breasts shook with the thrashing I was giving her, and Kara closed eyes tightly shut as she took everything I gave her.

Eventually I did take pity on Kara—pulling myself out of her sorely abused little ass. Quickly—caught up in my lust—I leant down and gripped my daughter under the arms and hauled her up further onto the bed. Then I grabbed Linda who had been watching me sodomise Kara with a gleam of lust on her face, and pulled her up onto all fours. Before she could say anything, I gripped her by the back of her head and then shoved her face down into Kara’s crotch. I settled myself behind my wife and placed the head of my cock at her ass.

“I love you, baby.” I growled to Linda and then I shoved my dick inside of her ass.

Linda groaned and twitched beneath me but as I still held her face against Kara’s pussy I couldn’t hear whatever it was she was trying to say. I started to roughly pound into Linda’s ass, sodomising my wife with the same zeal that I had just used on my daughter.

I stared down at my crouched wife, her head buried in my daughter’s crotch—Kara laying spread eagled and panting; she lifted her head to look at me as I fucked her mother furiously.

When I came, it was with a loud bellow—spewing my cum inside Linda, before falling into a sweaty heap with my two lovely naked girls.

Epilogue.

I sat at the breakfast table, eyeing my wife with a wry expression on my face.

Linda was sitting with her hands flat on the table while leaning backwards in her chair and panting. She was dressed smartly for work, and would indeed be late if she didn’t finish soon. She had some sort of big meeting this morning, so even though it was my turn she had begged me to let her have some stress relief before she left.

Linda’s fingers flexed onto the table top, and she began to give a shuddering moan. She reached under the table and gripped something tightly—thrusting her hips forward sharply as she had her climax.

When she finished, she wiped the light sheen of sweat off of her brow and directed a happy smile at me.

“Thanks, baby.” Linda said warmly, getting to her feet and pulling her skirt back down from where it had been bunched up around her waist. “I really needed that this morning.”

She made a show of smoothing her clothes.

“How do I look?”

“Like you just finished cumming on our plaything’s face.” I teased, amused. Kara crept out from under the table in her school uniform. She was licking her lips from her mother’s juices and looked deeply satisfied with herself. From the look on her face she had been rubbing her pussy again while she had gone down on Linda.

“Don’t joke!” Linda laughed. “I don’t, do I?”

“You look fine, honey.” I soothed. “I was kidding.”

“Just you wait until I get home!” Linda faux-threatened with a smile. “I’m sorry you don’t have time for your turn now. Kara has to leave soon as well or she’ll be late to school.”

“It’s okay honey.” I said magnanimously. “I’m sure you’ll make it up to me.”

“You bet.” Linda promised, giving me a swift kiss before heading towards the door. “See you tonight, lover!”

Her mother out the door, Kara turned to gather her things to leave for the day. Linda and I had decided on some ground rules early on for our new lives. Education was important and we wouldn’t do anything to jeopardise our daughter’s future. We had a strict roster of who got to use our toy each morning—the proper fun was had in the evenings, but sometimes you just wanted to start the day right. We both stuck to this policy rigidly.

Kara kissed me lightly on the cheek.

“Bye, dad!” She said brightly. “See you later!”

As soon as she had turned away from me, I activated my Watch, freezing Kara in place.

I got up slowly from my chair and walked over to my daughter—towering over her frozen form. I turned her on the spot before bending her over the table. I flipped up her skirt, revealing her perfect ass in the thong underwear which was all we let her wear now, and grinned to myself.

I did intend to keep our promise to not jeopardise Kara’s education. But this wasn’t going to make her late. This wasn’t going to take any time at all.

I pulled Kara’s underwear down and then opened my robe, placing my cock at the entrance to her wet little pussy. I groaned in pleasure as I thrust myself all the way inside of her.

This was the life I wanted.

This was perfect.