The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stop Watch

Chapter 6

Author — Sidia

The next morning, I woke up sporting a wide grin across my face. Linda was still sleeping heavily beside me; she had been completely worn out from our fun from last night. I couldn’t believe I had finally fucked my wife in the ass—it had been incredible! It almost overshadowed the removal of the hang ups about having sex while Kara was in the house. Sure, there were some questionable moral choices there I suppose, but Linda had enjoyed it in the end—so it hadn’t been that bad really. Hell, I hadn’t actually changed how she thought about anal, so her reactions were kind of natural if I thought about it.

I hadn’t forced her to suddenly love the idea of anal sex—all I had done was open her mind to the concept of trying it; she would do it because she loved me. Granted, I had used the Watch to my advantage and made sure she came while I fucked her, but that was hardly nefarious of me. Linda was still the same person I married—it was just we could have more fun together now! There was no harm done. I had just used my new found power to make some … reasonable suggestions.

In fact …

I turned in bed to look into Linda’s sleeping face. Even with her mouth slightly open, she looked like an angel. We had slept in late enough that we didn’t have all that much time left to fool around, but we could definitely fit something in.

“Linda—honey?” I gently shook my wife by the shoulder, rousing her from her sleep.

“Mmm?” Linda sleepily murmured as she stretched languidly, a contented smile turning the corners of her mouth upwards.

I activated the Watch and stopped time.

I knew I was becoming more comfortable with doing this, but somehow I didn’t really care. I hadn’t seen Linda look so happily satisfied for a very long time—it had been quite a while since I had fucked her as thoroughly as I had last night. It just drove home to me that I wasn’t doing anything wrong.

I casually slid my hand down the front of her top, and grabbed one of her large breasts. I massaged and groped her soft, rounded orb, and leant down so I could whisper into her ear.

“After last night, Mike deserves a morning blowjob.”

I repeated this mantra until I felt like it had stuck, and somewhat regretfully took my hand off of her breast. Fondling her without her knowledge made it even hotter somehow. I settled back to where I had been before, and then restarted time.

“Morning lover.” Linda said, cracking an eye open and grinning at me cheekily. “You outdid yourself last night.”

“It takes two.” I said, leaning down and giving her a quick kiss on the lips. “You are amazing.”

Linda stretched again, more thoroughly this time; her breasts threatening to spill out of her top.

“I never thought I would enjoy that.” Linda said, musing—half to herself.

“Would you like to do it again?” I asked. I was actually curious what she thought about this.

“Woah there cowboy.” Linda laughed, putting up a hand in surrender.

“What, you just said you liked it.”

“I’m not sure if ‘liked’ is the right word.” Linda said. “I wouldn’t mind doing it again I guess. The orgasm I had was incredible! Maybe … just every now and then, okay?”

“What if I could make you cum like that every time?” I said, teasing her.

“Hah! I don’t know if I could handle it.” Linda said wryly. She stretched again, this time wincing a little. “You’ve made me a little sore big boy.”

“Are you okay?” I asked, genuinely concerned.

“I’m okay honey.” Linda amended quickly. “I’m not that big remember—it took a while for me to get used to you when we were teenagers after all! We just kinda jumped into it last night. And you weren’t exactly taking it slow at the end there!”

“Sorry.” I said, a trifle guiltily. Linda didn’t even know the half of it. I had fucked her ass furiously while she had been frozen in time. I had no way of knowing if that contributed to her tender state this morning, or if it was purely what had happened in real time.

“I’m okay!” Linda said again, cutting off my worry. “It was amazing, after all; just maybe make sure I can walk normally the next day, okay?”

“Anything you say love.” I assured her, smiling.

We cuddled for a bit then, enjoying being close to one another. To be honest though, all this talk about what we had done last night was getting me going, and I felt myself growing stiff. When Linda felt my cock hardening against her thigh, she raised an eyebrow at me.

“You didn’t get enough of me last night?”

“Of you? Never.”

“You’re sweet.” Linda said, her voice husky. “I don’t know if we have time for anything this morning. Unless … ”

She trailed off, her brow furrowing in thought.

“What?”

“I think you might deserve a treat after taking care of me so well last night.” She said, a devilish grin spreading across her face.

At that, she slid under the sheet that was covering us, and shimmied her way down my body. I watched her silhouette under the sheets making it’s way to my crotch with a feeling of immense satisfaction. I had given her the idea, and she decided how and when to implement it. It was like she was a willing participant in what I had planned!

All these thoughts flew out of my head shortly enough though. I felt Linda’s warm breath on the tops of my thighs, and her long hair tickled the skin of my legs. Then, her fingers wrapping around my shaft as she fished me out of my pants, followed by the sensation of her soft lips enveloping around the head of my cock. I groaned in pleasure, as she slid her mouth slowly down over my shaft and then started blowing me.

I reached down, and rested a hand on Linda’s head as she started bobbing up and down under the covers. Yet another perfect situation that I had the Watch to thank for. I thought back on the hangups I had right after I discovered its power, and almost laughed at how stupid I had been. There was no way I was going to stop doing this—I wasn’t hurting anyone, and no one even knew anything strange was happening.

“Oh baby.” I groaned appreciatively as Linda skilfully sucked my cock.

I felt her lips tighten in a smile around me before she continued what she was doing. I lay there on the bed while my wife blew me, staring blankly up at the ceiling. Memories of last night were cascading through my mind; Linda, nervously positioning herself before me, as I made ready to push my cock into her virgin ass … her body, frozen and pliant, as I ruthlessly fucked the depths of her bowels … her screaming climax as she succumbed to what I had done to her while she was frozen …

It all meant I didn’t last very long, and I have no problems whatsoever admitting that.

“Linda—oh god, you’re so good baby, I’m going to cum!” I cried out to her, as I felt my climax coming. “I love you so much.”

I felt her pause momentarily at my words before she started bobbing her head again in greater urgency. I had said it on purpose—I wanted to see if she would swallow my cum; if the commands that I had issued the first time still worked.

I pulled the sheet off of us both so that I could watch. Linda’s coal black hair hung gracefully around her face as she bobbed furiously over my crotch. I gathered it all up in my fist; partly so I could see her beautiful face sucking my dick, and partly so I could direct her movements. She readily accepted my control, and was soon allowing me to set the pace. When the first shot of my cum hit the back of her throat, I didn’t allow her to stop her motions; she took everything I had without spilling a drop. When I was spent, I released my hold on her hair, panting. Linda looked up at me, her eyes wide. Her lips still stretched around my shaft, and her cheeks bulged as she held my cum in her mouth.

I looked her straight in the eyes—eyes that she had passed down to our daughter—as she swallowed, grimacing slightly. But she hadn’t hesitated, doing something else for me that she would have never done previously.

I smiled down at my wife, getting a hesitant smile in return. I felt relaxed and powerful.

It couldn’t get any better than this.

Linda and I were down in the kitchen having a coffee before she had to leave for work. Even though I had wanted to do nothing more than spend the day in bed with my wife, reality had come calling. I myself only had a few things to do from the home office today, so I was looking forward to relaxing after all the excitement I had enjoyed.

As Linda was making ready to leave, Kara came into view. She paused when she saw us both in the kitchen, and then started blushing furiously. Before we could ask what the matter was, she quickly mumbled something about being late, and made her exit—practically running out the front door in her haste.

“What was that about.” Linda asked, turning to me—consternation and worry in her tone.

“Your guess is as good as mine.” I said, trying to be casual.

As soon as I saw our daughter blush I knew what had happened, even thought I wasn’t sure why. The only thing different that could explain it was that Linda and I had fucked last night. Looking back, I guess we hadn’t just been audible—we had both been pretty vocal with what was going on. For anyone listening, they would have been able to figure out exactly what we had been doing.

But even so, she shouldn’t have been so embarrassed about it—that was literally what I had said to her!

“Do you think something happened to her at school yesterday?” Linda asked me.

“Maybe, I’m not sure.” I said. My direction to Linda had been effective—it literally didn’t occur to her that we might be the cause of our daughter’s embarrassment. So then, why hadn’t it work with Kara?

“Well, she is at that age I suppose.” Linda said speculatively. “Maybe she’s met someone. We’ll see how she is tonight.”

“That’s probably it.” I agreed quickly. It suddenly occurred to me that my direction to Linda had been dependant upon Kara not caring that her parents had sex. If Linda thought that our daughter might actually be embarrassed about it … would that undo what I had done?

By the same token, I hadn’t exactly covered all my bases with Kara either. Not being embarrassed by your parents having sex was one thing—that could even be considered an abstract concept. Hearing your parents loudly fucking was something else entirely.

It was ironic that the directions I gave my wife directly relating to sex seemed to be foolproof, and ones that were more general turned out to be full of holes.

I was fairly confident I was right in my reasoning, but it wasn’t as though I could just check. I couldn’t exactly ask Kara what was bothering her after all—which meant I had to give some thought to any further commands. It had almost been right, I just had to tweak it a bit more. I had also better fix this with Kara before Linda arrived home today—just to head off any trouble that might occur.

Some part of me realised how open I was becoming to implanting further suggestions in my daughters mind after being so reticent just a short time ago. I kept telling myself that it wasn’t as thought I was taking away her free will, or changing who she was. Like her mother, I was just making her more open to certain things.

With that decided, I felt better; I kissed Linda goodbye, waved her out the door. I then went into my office to get my work done—readying myself for when Kara arrived home from school.

Around midday I heard a hesitant knock on the front door. For a moment I thought it might have been my daughter ditching school again, before I realised that she would have just let herself in. The knock sounded again, and I got up to go see who it was.

I opened the door, and saw to my surprise that Emily was standing there, smiling in obvious pleasure at seeing me. Now this was very odd, because as far as she was concerned we hadn’t spoken or interacted in years. Regardless of how much I had seen of her recently, she had no way of knowing that. Could it just be a coincidence? I decided to feel things out carefully until I found out exactly what was going on.

I had to admit though, she looked pretty good to me. It was strange—I had never taken all that much notice of her in all the time she had babysat Kara—she was simply a person that I knew. But now that I had explored so much of her body, and had taken so many liberties with her person … I viewed her quite differently.

She was wearing a light summer dress that was cinched tight across her slender torso, accentuating her willowy frame. The hem of the dress finished about an inch above her knee, and the neckline was cut in a deep v-shape—showing the beginnings of the gentle swell of her breasts.

“Hi Mike!” Emily said brightly, flushing slightly as she made eye contact with me.

“Emily.” I said, nonplussed, but putting a false heartiness into my voice. It was surreal talking to this girl when the last time I saw her I was busy thrusting my cock down her throat. “How are you? Home for a few days I take it?”

“Yeah, just visiting the folks.” She said, smiling up at me. “I was just taking a walk around the old neighbourhood and thought I would, you know, say hi.”

It seemed like a flimsy excuse to me—it was the middle of a weekday, and there was no reason that anyone would be home. In the midst of my musings, I noticed that Emily was surreptitiously flicking her eyes up and down me. With a start, I realised she was checking me out.

“Is Lin—Kara home?” She asked.

“Kara’s at school.” I answered her, for the moment ignoring the slip of the tongue. It was obvious she had wanted to know if my wife was home as well. “It’s just me I’m afraid—working from home today.”

“Oh, that’s a shame!” Emily said, her cheerful tone belying her words. “I’ll have to see if I can catch her another time.”

She had one hand on her hip, and was cockily flaunting herself at me. She had bunched up her dress in her hand somewhat, and had contrived to lift one corner of it a bit higher, showing off a few more inches of her tanned thigh.

“Well, I’ll certainly let her know you came by to see her.” I said carefully.

“Thanks! You were always my favourite client.” Emily said, flicking her gaze over me once more.

“I was? I mean, we were?” I asked, off-balance. Her choice of words insinuated that we were something more than a father employing a local girl to babysit his daughter. I knew I shouldn’t be on the back foot as much as I was, but I was dealing with the unknown here. I hadn’t told this girl to come and see me—I had never visited her except when I was outside the flow of time.

“Of course! I was so disappointed when I didn’t get to see you again.”

Again, she continued to reference babysitting Kara for Linda and I, as something only involving me instead of all of us.

“How are you studies going?” I said, trying to change the subject. I felt out of my depth here—had I done something without realising it?

“Alright.” She said, shrugging. “Some better than others.”

“I’m sure you’ll be fine if you keep at it, you were always a sharp one.” I said without thinking.

“Thanks Mike!” She said happily. “You’re so sweet!”

Emily took a few steps towards me, and grabbed my arm before I could react. She half hugged, half clung to me, while she directed a bright smile up towards my surprised face. I didn’t move, not being sure what to do. I wasn’t exactly frozen, but it was a little outside my experience for attractive young woman to throw themselves at me while I stood at my front door. All of my confidence and bravado regarding what I could do with the Watch was derived from me being absolutely in control of the situation.

This was not me being in control.

As I glanced down at her, I realised that I could see straight down the front of Emily’s dress. It was looser around her bust than I realised, and I could see the full swell of her breasts, as well as her hard little nipples. I quickly averted my gaze back to her face, and caught her eye. She had definitely noticed me looking, and a wide satisfied grin grew upon her face. I was quickly disabused of the notion that it had been an accident, as Emily arched her back and moved in a way that even more of her chest was exposed to me.

She was doing it on purpose, I realised. She was flirting—something she had never done with me before. She was flaunting herself to me, exposing and teasing me …

Shit.

She was doing all of the things I had said to her while I had been using her body for my enjoyment wasn’t she? I had concocted the fantasy in my head that she was posing for me, and a willing participant in my own pleasure. I couldn’t exactly remember exactly all of the things I had said to the girl while I was in the midst of my fantasy, but it fit. What else had I said to her?

“So Mike.” Emily said, her voice bold and sultry. “Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?”

She pressed her body against mine a little harder, making her meaning very plain. I won’t lie—I definitely enjoyed the sensation, and even found it arousing—but this wasn’t the time or the place. I needed to work out what I had accidentally done to this girl. Besides, it was possible that Kara could arrive home at any moment, and I really didn’t want her to find me with her old babysitter hanging off of me.

“Nothing special.” I said, very carefully extricating myself from her. “Linda is coming home for lunch, but not much more than that.”

“Oh.” Emily said flatly, quickly disengaging from me the rest of the way. “I didn’t know. Sorry.”

“Would you like to say hello?” I said, continuing to use the fiction of my wife coming home to keep Emily at bay. “She won’t be long, and I’m sure she’d enjoy seeing you after so long.”

“No, I have a few … things I need to do anyway.” She said, her voice regaining some of her bounce as she got over her disappointment at not having me to herself. “But I’m sure I’ll see you around again!”

With that enigmatic goodbye, Emily gave me a bright smile—again flicking her gaze up and down me. She lingered on the very obvious bulge I had in my pants—whatever my hangups, she had definitely got to me—and her smile became tinged with hungry expression. Then, she turned and walked quickly down my driveway and out of sight.