The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stop Watch

Chapter 9

Author — Sidia

The next morning the only thing I could think about was what had happened the night before. It was all a lust-filled blur, and I almost couldn’t believe it had actually happened. I knew I was beginning to regard Kara as a desirable woman first, and a daughter second, but I no longer cared. The brief flash I’d had last night of both Linda and Kara in my bed, had struck a low pit of excitement and disbelief in my belly that wouldn’t go away. I had to make that happen.

But I didn’t want to simply use her.

Sure, I could stop time, go visit my daughter in her room, and do whatever took my fancy with her helpless body. I didn’t even have to be that discreet; stopping time while we all sat in the living room watching tv would also work. I could have my way with Kara under the frozen, unseeing gaze, of my wife, and no one would have any idea.

I wasn’t going to lie to myself—that was perversely hot, and very appealing. But not nearly so appealing as the idea of having my daughter with both her and Linda as willing participants. Well, as willing as possible under the influence of my desires.

That was such a huge change though, and I wasn’t sure what the best way to proceed would be. I had already experienced a different result between Kara and Linda when I had first given them some serious alterations, and I wanted to make sure everything moved at the same pace.

Anyway, as much as I didn’t feel like it, I had to actually go into the office that morning. So it was with a very distracted air that I bundled myself into the car and headed into work.

I wasn’t too far down our street, driving slowly through the suburbs, when I happened to see Emily going for a walk along the footpath. She was in workout gear with headphones on, and was sporting a fetching flush to her cheeks as she exercised. I couldn’t help but stare admiringly at the long and slender legs on display in her skin-tight and skimpy clothing.

Emily noticed me in the car, and a wide and genuine smile flashed across her face. She quickly looked around to see if anyone was close enough to see, before blowing me a kiss, pausing in her stride and cocking her hip suggestively. I smiled back at her, and her smile widened in response. As I passed the young woman, I kept my eye on her in the rear vision mirror. I suddenly had an idea how Emily could help me in my goals …

That night, I lay back in bed with my hands behind my head, watching Linda as she enthusiastically rode my cock.

Dinner earlier that evening had been secretly amusing for me; both my wife and daughter had been studiously endeavouring to act like all was normal. They spoke slightly too loudly as they attempted to navigate small talk around the table, both periodically looking down and hiding faint blushes. I sat there between them stifling a grin; I was the only one who knew what they were both thinking about. Linda’s newly implanted and taboo fantasy about Kara walking in on us having sex was clearly butting into her thoughts, and I was fairly certain our daughter was remembering how she had spied on us both last night.

Kara excused herself quite early after we had all finished eating, and then it hadn’t taken much effort at all on my part to entice Linda into an evening screw. It had been unintentional, but I had accidentally implanted a huge turn on for my wife; all I had to do was simply mention to Linda that if she wanted to fool around tonight, we had better wait until Kara was asleep or she might hear us—and that was enough for Linda to take my hand and practically drag me up the stairs.

We had barely made it inside our bedroom door (I hadn’t missed Linda’s darting glance towards our daughter’s bedroom either) before she launched herself at me, craning her neck and standing on the tips of her toes, kissing me hard. Foreplay hadn’t lasted long; Linda had deftly unbuckled my pants, freeing my hard cock, and then shoving me insistently backwards until I fell onto our bed. She then shimmied out of her clothing, letting it all fall into a heap on the floor, before lithely crawling on top of me and sinking her wet pussy all the way down until I was buried inside of her.

Linda had started out slow and languid; her eyes were closed, and she was biting her bottom lip, giving quiet and satisfied gasps as she lowered herself up and down upon me. Her breasts jiggled gently as she rolled her hips deliciously and skilfully, taking great pleasure in our sedate fuck. It hadn’t taken much at all though to drive her into a frenzy.

While gripping her firmly by the hips, all I had to do was warn her to not make too much noise or Kara would definitely hear us from the next room.

Linda’s eyes had flown open, and she looked down at me in shock. On her next downwards motion, she had put more force into it, making our bed shake audibly. With an increasing litany of observation’s that our daughter could probably hear us fucking right now, Linda was soon holding onto the headboard behind me, impaling herself roughing onto my cock, moaning and gasping theatrically loudly. Her eyes were glazed over, and her mouth hung open, and I got to lay there enjoying the view as my beautiful wife went to town on me.

Our rhythmic movements had finally reached the point where our bed had began squeaking and, fantasies aside, I was sure that Kara could now actually hear her parents having sex now. Was she masturbating even now, intently listening to us fuck? I grinned to myself at the thought.

I reached up and grabbed Linda’s heaving tits, roughly fondling and playing with them. My diminutive wife riding me was a hell of a sexy sight. She was such a lovely woman that she should have been more than enough for any man. I had always thought so. Except, of course, for the younger carbon copy of her in the next room over.

“That’s it baby.” I growled happily. “God, you feel so good.”

“So do you.” Linda gasped between breaths. “Fuck, I’ve missed this. I’ve missed doing this with you.”

“We were worried about Kara.” I said, teasing her erect nipples. “Remember how often she came into our room at night when she was younger?”

“…yeah.” Linda said slowly.

“We had to wait … until she was older.” I grunted, thrusting my hips in time to meet hers. “We didn’t want … her walking in on us.”

Linda groaned long and loud at that, and I hid my satisfaction by burying my face between her breasts. She wrapped both arms around my head, and slumped forward so that her torso was laying flat against me. She began humping and rolling her hips desperately, panting into my hair—overcome by her arousal.

This was very pleasant in many ways, but I was beginning to find it hard to breathe under Linda’s heavy breasts. On top of that, I was also missing the sense of control that I had been enjoying so much ever since I had discovered what the Watch could do. I had discovered that I liked being in charge.

To take a breather, I activated the Watch on my wrist while Linda was in mid-thrust, freezing the world around me. Once done, I carefully pushed Linda off of me—propping her up, and freeing my face from the soft flesh of her chest. I eased my way out from under my wife; I was now used to the way that she smoothly compensated for my absence, frozen in the position of riding a phantom person.

I moved around so that I could see her face more clearly; Linda’s eyes were screwed tightly shut, her mouth wide open—frozen in act of panting—and her lips were moist with saliva. She looked like she was enjoying herself immensely, and I wondered what exactly she was thinking about. Was she, even now, picturing Kara bursting into the room and catching us?

I leant forward, and impulsively kissed my wife tenderly. Her lips closed gently at my insistent plundering of her receptive mouth, yielding to me passively. Even though I could kiss her whenever I liked, this stoked a dark side of me. Having my way with her body without her knowledge was just so perversely arousing. Even though I had been enjoying her riding me only moments before, controlling her like this was just too good. The temptation to flip her onto her back, and fuck her forcefully was great … and then I thought—what exactly was stopping me?

So I did.

I flipped Linda over onto her back, and quickly rearranged her arms and legs. I placed her arms straight above her head, a position that pulled her breasts high on her chest. I bent her knees so that her heels were touching the back of her legs, and then spread her thighs wide, opening her up to me. She was like a perfect and lovely doll.

I carefully positioned myself above my wife, hovering over her vulnerable form, before sliding my hard cock back inside of her. And then I really started fucking her.

I pounded into Linda’s body mercilessly, really giving her everything that I had. In this silent world, the only sounds was my ragged breathing and the noises of our bodies slapping together. I stared down into my wife’s frozen face all the while, fixated on my future plans for all of us, fantasising about what was to come … and I came hard.

I pulled out of Linda, and jacked my cock furiously as I sprayed ropes of thick cum all over her supple body. It was yet another act of control that I had over her; she would never let me do this to her, she usually found it degrading. I coated her belly and chest, with a few strands landing across her jaw and face. I continued to stroke my dick until I had ejaculated everything I had, ending up in a crouched over position near Linda, breathing hard.

I flopped down onto the bed next to Linda, feeling happy and satisfied. This was the life—I could take what I wanted, however I wanted. And I had as much time as I needed; I could lay here outside of time, recovering, and be ready for round two when I deactivated the Watch, while Linda still thought we were on round one!

I rolled myself off of the bed after a few moments of reflection. I was feeling a bit parched now, and needed a drink. Before I went, I grabbed a discarded item of clothing off of the floor, and casually cleaned all of the cum off of my wife’s skin. I didn’t bother to re-arrange her yet—I could do it when I got back, there was no real rush after all.

So, leaving Linda contorted in that obscene and open pose, I sauntered towards our bedroom door—feeling like everything was as right with the world as it could be. I pulled the door open, and began to step through, and nearly tripped over Kara.

I pulled my stride just in time, looking down in surprise. She was kneeling just outside of our room, and had obviously had her ear pressed to the wood of the door. Now that there was no door there, she appeared almost comical, as though she was miming an invisible wall.

I eyed my daughter curiously—her thighs were pressed tightly together, and she had snaked one hand up under the tank top; from the outlines on the fabric it was clear she was rubbing and squeezing her breasts as she listened to us having sex. The expression on her lovely face was very intense—full of arousal, but it also held something else. It was hard to see, but I thought I could detect a faint note of … I couldn’t quite identify what it was.

I stood in front of my daughter, naked, with my half-hard cock still damp from her mother’s juices hanging right before her face. I stood there a long time, gazing down at her, drinking in every line of her. I took a half-step forward, my dick dangling so close to her sweet lips and beautiful face. It was oh so tempting to edge only slightly closer, to press the head of my cock to her mouth … but I didn’t. I knew instinctively that the payoff for patience would be far greater. I had time.

With that, I carefully stepped passed Kara, ruffling her dark hair fondly as I did. I then made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I was originally going to just get a glass of water, but instead veered to the fridge and got myself a beer. Beverage in hand I went to the living room and flopped down on the couch, cracking the beer and taking a long pull. I leant back, my gaze fixed on the ceiling where upstairs my wife and daughter were locked in a frozen and unknowing tableau.

I ran my fingers through my hair, and shook my head. Never in my wildest imaginings would I have ever believed this would be possible. I had come so far, and I had so much to go—so much to look forward to. I’m not sure how long I sat there ruminating—time, after all, was relative in this situation. But it was at least long enough to finish my beer, and for my stamina to recover.

When I got back to my bedroom, I eyed Kara, crouched before the door, speculatively. I considered giving my daughter another command, to ease her further towards the goal I wanted, but decided against it. The directions I had already given her would do for what I had in mind a little while longer yet.

The next step was Linda.

So, I eased myself past Kara’s crouched form, carefully closing the door on her again, and then walked back over to our bed to stand over my wife. I ran my hand casually over her body, fondling her breasts and caressing her smooth thighs. Groping my frozen wife, it didn’t take me long for me to harden into another erection. I then moved Linda to roughly how she had been before, and positioned myself back beneath her.

She was still very wet, and I had no difficulty at all in sliding my cock back inside her pussy. Before I pulled her back down over me as she had been before, I placed my lips by her ear, and whispered my next instructions. I was beginning to get more relaxed with how I phrased things; after all my unintentional mishaps, I didn’t think it mattered too much.

“Linda, it would be really hot and sexy for us to have a threesome—to have and use another woman as our plaything.”

I repeated this into my wife’s ear, growing more aroused each time I said it. I began to move my hips upwards, thrusting into Linda’s tight pussy in time with my repetitions. I reached behind her, and gripped her buttocks. I found that with barely any effort or encouragement, I could raise and lower Linda quite easily. I fucked up into my wife like this for some time, building towards my climax for the second time that night. Even though she wasn’t aware of it, I had been having sex with Linda for a fair amount of time now over multiple occasions, and when I deactivated the Watch it would hit her all at once.

When my breathing began to grow ragged, and I felt like I was on the cusp of another orgasm, I paused in my movements. I settled Linda down onto me as she had been before I had activated the Watch, and then I restarted time.

Linda went rigid immediately, letting out a screech as she pressed her hips down onto mine as hard she could, grinding and gyrating uncontrollably. I gripped her ass tightly, digging my fingers into her firm flesh, as I started fucking back into her, chasing my own orgasm.

“Oh fuck, holy shit!” Linda wailed, as she pressed her breasts into my face. “Fuck me, fill me up!”

I couldn’t reply, once more in danger of being smothered by her tits, but I obliged her with a will. I thrust my cock up into her hips in short vicious strokes, our skin slapping together loudly.

“So good—so good!” Linda moaned, as she rode out her climax.

The noises we were making were loud and utterly lewd, and I could only imagine what expression was gracing our daughters face as she listened to us just on the other side of the door. The thought that Kara was spying on us once more was all I needed to tip me over the edge, and I began to cum; filling Linda’s pulsating insides with my seed.

Linda had collapsed, almost insensible, on top of me by this point, and I finished off my climax solo—thrusting up into her limp and lax body in time with the last few spurts of my cum.

Once I was finished, I gently rolled Linda off to one side and we lay next to each other without speaking; content to just catch out breath, basking in the afterglow of sex. Because I was listening for it, I caught the faint noises of our daughter getting up and leaving our bedroom door.

I stroked Linda’s hair, and she curled herself contentedly against me, as close to purring as was humanly possible. She clutched at my chest and stretched languidly, pressing her lips to my shoulder and trailing light and slow kisses on my skin.

It was sweet and tender, and I was beginning to drift off to sleep, when Linda broke the quiet. She spoke softly and hesitantly—not looking at me, but instead addressing my chest.

“Honey … have you ever thought about having a threesome?”