The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE STORM HUNTER

Chapter 6: Swept by the Wind

When Megan woke up, she had an incredible headache. She opened her eyes for a moment and the light glared down at her like some malevolent beast, so she shut them again. However, even with her eyes shut, she could not escape the pain entirely. It was as though someone had stuck needles all around her skull. The pain wasn’t centralized in any one location.

Sleep would not steal her away again. She tried. Megan tried clearing her mind, emptying it of thought and the panic that was causing her thoughts to spin and spin, recklessly gathering speed.

There was a little girl in the depths of the black void behind her eyelids. It took Megan several moments to realize that the little girl was her. Thoughts were slow and far between with the pain battering her head. Why then, was she thinking about her younger self?

The younger Megan was wearing a cute, light-blue gingham dress. She may just as well have been a younger version of Dorthy with her brunette hair falling down in twin braids, tied in bows, with the rest of her hair trailing in a loose pouf beneath.

The innocence of those days in childhood. Jake was still alive. Megan didn’t have to worry about things other than schools or friends. She didn’t have to worry about creepy masked men stalkers kidnapping her...

Megan’s thoughts had finally found a momentary reprieve from the relentless assault of pain, but as soon as she came back to the present, it came back. Megan just wanted it to end, to fall back asleep into the peaceful oblivion of nothingness.

Fine, she thought. If the only escape was through her memories, then she would gladly sort through them.

It was unclear how much time had passed when something disturbed Megan’s peaceful reverie.

“Wake up,” the voice said.

So Megan opened her eyes. The pain was gone, but seeing the man with the surgical mask and the coke-bottle glasses wasn’t a particularly pleasant vision either. She was tempted to close her eyes again.

“Good, good,” the man said distractedly, “much better.”

Without warning he took his fingers and pried Megan’s eyelids as he flashed a light in them, as though he were an optometrist doing a checkup. What was he looking at her eyes for?

Only belatedly did Megan realize that she did not have a foundation for why she was where she was. She had been at home and then... the man with the mask seemed familiar, but she didn’t feel like she was in a hospital. The man who was looking at her had zero bedside manner.

She felt a deep urge to feel repulsed and disgusted, but she wasn’t sure where that was coming from, so she remained quiet. He ran his hand along Megan’s bare legs. Wait, when was the last time she’d shaved them? Megan remembered feeling like she needed to shave before going to bed, it had been too long, she’d let depression get to her again. However, now her legs were bare and smooth. So clearly stuff happened after that evening.

“Where am I?” Megan finally asked, after a long while.

The masked man, who was now scribbling furiously on a notepad, didn’t even look up as he responded.

“My facility, that’s all you need to know.”

Megan frowned faintly. That didn’t seem right, why wouldn’t he tell her where she was? Something seemed off, wrong, she still couldn’t explain why she felt such a primal need to tear the glasses off the man’s face and gouge his eyes out. In the end, however, he said she didn’t need to know, so she didn’t need to know. Her thoughts moved on.

“When is it?”

“May 12th, 2:30PM.” Was the man’s terse response.

“1998?”

The man couldn’t be bothered to respond this time, he simply nodded once. He flipped back through the pages, reviewing whatever notes he took, and then walked off. Megan heard the door close and panic welled up inside her. She was all alone in a place she didn’t recognize, and roughly a week removed from the last day she could remember.

Just when Megan was about to scream out for someone, the door opened again. Megan turned her head, which was about all of the motion she was allowed, and looked, expecting to see the masked man again. Instead, she saw a top-heavy blonde with two pig-tails in what looked like a Halloween, “sexy nurse” costume. Her heels were at least six inches. She also looked sort of doe-eyed.

Megan wasn’t sure why, but she felt some pity for the woman she did not know, and, as far as she knew, had never met.

“Hiiiiiii Meggy!” She bubbled, smiling brightly as she minced on over to the table where Megan was strapped down. Her voice was like helium, as though she had forgone the temporary sensation from sucking down a balloon and had inhaled a whole tank instead.

“How ya feelin’?” The woman asked, placing a hand on Megan’s wrist, and then on her forehead.

“Who are you?” Megan asked, after a long, silent moment of scrutiny.

“Umm, Juli. Silly. -oh- oh wait! I almost forgot, he said you might not... might not rem- remeber.” The woman named Juli giggled.

“Why would I remember you?” Unlike the mysterious man, Megan had no sense of familiarity with this woman. Or, at the very least, not on the same level. She clearly felt a certain way about her, that Juli was a pathetic, ditzy slut. But, aside from the last thing Juli said, she had no basis for those thoughts at all.

Something wasn’t right.

“Oh! No reason. Silly me.” Juli giggled again, an incessant, vapid laughter that left no doubt about where her brains were. “Anywho, I’m just checking your... umm.... v- ... vitals! Right, yeah, your vitals for the doctor.”

“Why do I have to be strapped down for that?” Megan asked, still struggling with the entire situation in her head.

She ought to have been resisting more, but... she knew she probably wouldn’t succeed anyway. Fighting wasn’t really her thing. Almost as if on cue, the memory of being knocked on her ass by Matthew Bradley rose to the surface. She had tried to fight, and lost. But Jake had been there to save her.

Oh, Jake...

“The doctor said, um, he said he didn’t want you to hurt yourself. Yeah.” Juli smiled brightly at Megan, which didn’t have the effect that Megan assumed she wanted. However, she moved to a different track.

“Why am I here?”

This got Juli to stop her checkup. She gazed right back at Megan. Her wide blue eyes reminded Megan of a doe—primal innocence, beautiful sweetness, and utterly lacking in that certain spark of glimmer that Megan was used to seeing in people’s eyes.

“Well- um. I sorta kinda got in trouble for sayin’ last time. So my lips are zipped!”

Megan rolled her eyes. One of her fists clenched. Nevermind that it was useless, Megan was strapped down, she wanted to punch Juli right in her perfect face, maybe dislodge one of her perfect little teeth.

Except, she didn’t. Megan relaxed suddenly. Girls didn’t fight, that was something that boys did. Fighting was violent and usually pointless. She wouldn’t get what she wanted by trying to fight her way out of here. She had to utilize other talents.

“Okay, one last thing.” Juli chirped, and drew out a needle.

Without preamble, without asking if Megan was ready, Juli stuck the needle in Megan’s left breast and plunged the contents in. She repeated this for the other breast as well. The immediate pain was not fun, but the soreness after was even worse. It wasn’t the sort of pain she was normally used to from needles.

“What did you just give me?” Megan asked, her voice trembling again. She hated herself for that.

“Just, umm, something to, like, help you fit in.”

Looking at Juli, Megan wasn’t certain that she was particularly pleased with the thought of fitting in.

“How long is it going to hurt?”

“Oh,” Juli managed to blush this time, looking down as though she were a kid whose hand had been discovered in the cookie jar, “a while. It, like, will need to do its stuff and then it won’t be sore no more.”

Then Juli left, leaving Megan all alone again. In spite of Juli’s dimwit nature, Megan almost called out after her to stay. But, by the time the words were ready to escape her throat, the door had closed and Juli was gone.

“Okay then...” Megan said to the silence.

She remained strapped to the table, and her muscles were sore. Presumably due to fighting against her restraints. But why would she do that? It was pointless, and not her. Megan must have been out of it when they brought her in, it was the only thing that made sense.

Perhaps she was misjudging Juli, the woman that looked like a bimbo cartoon hadn’t missed a beat during her quick exam. If it weren’t for the too-short-for-professional attire and the dull look to her eyes, Megan could have readily believed she was receiving treatment from an actual nurse.

As the hours passed, Megan’s attention to her situation began to lose focus. It was clear she wasn’t getting out easily. That led to why Megan was here in the first place, neither the doctor nor Juli had even hinted at where she might be at. Save the fact that it was the doctor’s facility.

It wasn’t until much later, Megan had fallen asleep, that the clunk of metal alerted her to someone else’s presence. There was a small mail slot next to the door with a basket for catching what was pushed through on her side. However, it wasn’t mail being delivered to her.

The outfit was certainly more welcome than her dress, but she became disappointed when she realized there were no pants available. She felt so open and exposed in the dress, Megan knew she felt vulnerable at the moment.

There was a lilac blouse with a straight collar, but rounded neckline and mother-of-pearl buttons. The cuffs at the end of the sleeves blossomed out slightly, and looked like they would droop down from the wrist when worn. Following that was a black pleated skirt, the hem of which would hover no less than one or two inches above the knee. However, someone had also thought to include a pair of pastel pink tights. The room did get cold.

In the end, Megan put on the blouse and the tights, but left the skirt in the bin. She might not be a fighter, but she had her ways of revenge and she decided not to wear the skirt, even if it meant she was exposing her underwear and legs.

Megan was proud of herself and her defiance and reclined once more on the bed, as it was about all she had to do there. Stare up at a white ceiling which might as well have been a brick wall for all of the responding it did. Eventually, she drifted off to sleep.

Only half awake, Megan vaguely heard two voices talking: one male, one female.

“She left the skirt? Why?” The female voice asked, it sounded familiar, sort of high in pitch.

“Quite interesting actually. But your job isn’t to ask questions, Juli.” The male voice said, “when she wakes up from this round, it’ll be your job to help her. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir!” Juli responded, giggling.

Megan felt a slight nudge to wake up further, but a hushed muzak was playing in the room. It was peaceful, restful, sleep inducing. With the question of what was next still on her mind, Megan drifted off to sleep.