The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A STORY FOR CARL.

BY THE SLAVER.

The bar was hot, and full. Carl came out of the club, and walked along the pavement, a little way to the car park near the club. He sat down on the low wall of the car park, and pulled out a packet of cigarettes from his tight black pants. Carl was just about to light his cigarette, when he heard a voice not far away to his left. “Excuse me, do you have a light?” The voice said. Carl turned; standing holding a packet of an expensive brand of cigars was a tall guy in his late thirties. “Sure.” Said Carl, as he reached into his pocket for his lighter. The guy stepped nearer to Carl, still holding out the cigar packet. Carl saw that one of the cigars was halfway out the packet. As he was about to hand the lighter to the guy, Carl snatched the cigar from the packet. Put it in his mouth and light it. The guy said nothing he just smiled, and took the lighter. And light another cigar.

Carl drew in a deep breath of cigar smoke; it was thick, with a strange aromatic taste. The guy stood smocking his cigar, smiling, as Carl took another deep breath of cigar smoke. The guy spoke quietly to Carl. “Now Carl, I want you to take an even deeper drew on your cigar. Carl drew deeply on the cigar, he felt the smoke go deep into his body. Strangely, Carl was feeling very relaxed, and not at all afraid of the guy, even thou he know Carl’s name, and Carl hadn’t told him it. “Good boy.” Said the guy. “My name is Master, that is what you will call me, understand. Nod if your do.” Carl nodded, and drew in another smoke filled breath, Carl now felt extremely relaxed and calm.

“Carl, you will now accompany me to my apartment, it’s just down the street away.” Whispered Master. “Now, inhale again from the cigar, and follow your instructions.” Carl drew in yet another breath of cigar smoke, everything seemed dull and all his worries seemed to fade. He stood up and unresistingly Carl walked down the street with Master.

The next morning Carl awoke, his memory was fuzzy. He had a throbbing pain in both his backside and his throat. He was in a hotel room somewhere. “Fuck, what the hell!” Cried Carl, as he looked down at himself, he was encased in a tight full-length rubber suit. Which was locked in place down the back. Carl was also completely bold. “What the hell happen. I..I...I...” Carl stammered. Try as he might, Carl could not remember what had happened last night. He was standing by a bed. He sunk down onto the bed, Carl felt something hard and wide move in, and out of his arse. Carl jumped up in shock. “Fuck.” Carl cried. Carl then noticed a piece of paper by the video in the corner of the room. ‘PLAY THE TAPE!’ Was all the note said. Carl walked over to it, as he walked the object in his arse fucked him. He pushed the play button.

On the T.V screen, Carl saw himself lying naked on a floor, a zonked out look on his face, and there was dry cum round his mouth. A rubber covered, figure walked into shot, and stood by Carl. The name ‘Master’ popped into Carl’s head. ‘How did he know that name.’ Thought Carl. Carl watched as Master walked over to Carl, and grabbed his ball sacs. “Seems your balls are dense, in fact they’re full. Seems you need seeing to.” Said Master, as he started to jerk Carl’s cock. The Carl watching the video, felt his penis twitches. Master let go of Carl’s bloated penis. Then he lightly held the base of Carl’s bloated penis, and then he gently, just barely, shook and stroked the organ. Carl’s penis pulsed and spasm drops of pre-cum. Master then slowly slid his 1st and 2nd digits and thumb around the shaft of McIntree’s organ, he then performed short sharp strokes, sliding up and down, slowly. With his other hand, master started to fondle Carl’s taut nuts. As Carl watched the video, he felt his penis press against something hard in the rubber suit. As well as a built in dildo, the suit had a built in Chastity Device, which was stopping him getting erect. On the video, Master had started to speed up slightly. The Carl on the video, let out a loud cry, and exploded cum all over himself.

Then on the video a rubber hooded head appeared. “I hope you enjoyed that video clip, I have the full length tape. Which will be sent to your work mates, family and friend, if you don’t do as you’ll told.” Said a voice from the hood on the screen. “If you want out of the rubber gear, you will have to give me what I asked.” Continued the voice. “Once you’ve done that, my control over you will be removed.” Finished the voice. Carl walked over to a pile of clothes on the floor, and started to pull them on.

Carl closed the front door of the apartment, and walked to the living room. Sitting on the couch, drinking beer, was his flat mate; Gaz. Gaz looked at Carl. “Shit man, when did you go Bold?” Asked Gaz, staring at Carl’s bold-head. Carl did not answer. Both men didn’t speak for a while. Then, Gaz offered Carl a beer. On hearing the word ‘beer’, Carl found he had a great need to have piss, he then lost any control over his bladder. He could feel his piss collecting in the built-in boots of the rubber suit. “Anything wrong with the beer?” Asked Gaz, who was now standing up, and looking at Carl. On hearing the word ‘beer’, again, Carl found that his piss had speeded up. Carl dropped his beer, he felt his legs start to give way. A strong need to suck cock popped into Carl’s head. Carl staggered from the room, as he left, Gaz could smell piss.

Master was naked, and lying on a bed. He had spent a whole night fucking some guy he had picked up. Master had Fucked the guy’s arse, and him, senseless. The phone rang. Master picked it up, and after a short time the phone was replaced. Master told the guy that he was going to have to go out for the rest of the night, but he would be back, as he left, Master gave the guy a cigar to smoke.

Carl let Master into the apartment, and both of them walked into the living room. On the couch, unconscious, lay Gaz. Master looked at the well built, buzz cut guy. “What did you do to him ?” Asked Master. “I put sleeping pills into his bottle of beer!” Replied Carl. Master nodded, he should be out for hours, by which time it would be to late for Carl.

“I’ll release you, if you let me fuck your arse” Master stated. Carl looked hard at Master. “How do I know that, if I do agree. That you haven’t placed the answer in my head already?” Replied Carl. Master was running his hand over Gaz’s buzz cut hair. “You don’t, but make up your mind quickly. Or I’ll fuck your hot young friend instead, and then fuck you!” Said Master. Carl knows he had no choose. He nodded his head, and told Master that he could have his arse. Master said three words quietly to Carl, everything went black.

Carl opened his eyes, he was completely naked, and tied face down on his own bed. Carl lifted his head a little, so he could look around the room. In the shadows of the room, Carl could just make out the figure of Master. “What have you done with Gaz?” Carl asked hoarsely. “Nothing, yet. But that could change. That depends on you. If you don’t go through with the fucking. Said Master, walking over to the bed. “Then he’s in for a long fisting, followed by a fist dildo, and finally a large butt plug suck up his arse. He’ll be well and truly fuck by the time I’m finished, and you’re here to watch.” Master smiled at Carl. “No.” Carl cried hoarsely. “Take me, please take me. Leave Gaz alone. Take me.” Master stopped the smile still on his face. “You sure, about this?” Master asked. “You would be willing to take all I was going to do to your sons?” Carl just nodded his head; he looked away from Master. “Well, there’s no time like the present.” Said Master. As he walked nearer the bed, Master was rubbing lube onto one of his fists, and arm.

Master thrust two of his lubed fingers into Carl’s arse, and worked them in deeply, Carl whimpered loudly, and pushed his arse back onto Master’s invading fingers. Master pushed in a third finger, more whimpers from Carl, and Master’s fourth finger quickly followed. Master’s four fingers were forced in and out of Carl’s arse. “AHHH..OOOOOOOOUUUHHHHHHH.” Moaned Carl. “Is your arse sensitive, boy.” Master didn’t wait for an answer; he really didn’t expect one, suddenly Master tucked his thumb underneath his fingers and slammed his whole fist into Carl’s arse-hole.

“OHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUU.” Screamed Carl, he could feel his cock hardening. Carl cried out again as he felt his arse-hole stretching wider, as Master’s fist penetrated him. Carl’s arse-hole snapped shut around Master’s wrist. Master’s wrist became firmly lodged in Carl’s arse. Master started to ruffle punch fuck Carl, after a few thrusts, Master brushed Carl’s prostate.

Carl was feeling strong pleasurable sexual sensations as Master slowed down his punches, taking Carl higher and higher making him sweaty, and to beg for release. Carl’s body jerked and his head jerked back. “OUUUUUUUU...AHHHOOOO..OH MAN...I’M...GONNA CUUUUU...” Whimpered Carl, but it was too late. His bound muscular body bunched and flexed, and his cock erupted. Carl felt cum shooting from his cock becoming trapped between his body and the bed. “OH FUCKKKK...WHAT HAVE YOU DOIN’ TA ME??” Asked Carl. He shook his head, and emitted a low growl, as he felt his orgasm strengthen. The sensation he was having was extremely intense. Carl so wanted to jerk his tortured bloated cock, it was maddening. Too late Carl realised that Master had no intention of releasing him. Master twisted his hand round, and gave a forceful thrust of his fist, Carl cried out, ever thing went black.

A couple of evenings later Master was having a leisurely evening at home. Master sat on a couch, naked, with his legs spread wide open. Carl was on the floor between Master’s hairy legs. Carl was naked. Carl, chewed, lapped, and sucked his way on Master’s cock. Carl slurped his way along the considerable length of Master’s well-defined cock, he also gently tongue-massaged Master’s well-hung balls. As he expressed his worship of Master’s cock and ball with his tongue, Carl gazed up, from time to time towards Master’s face for any sign of pleasure, or approval. But Master was too preoccupied with what he was going to do next. Master felt his ball sacs tighten, he neared orgasm. Master grabbed Carl’s head, and started to fuck his hot mouth. Master came with a great thrust in Carl’s mouth. Carl swallowed every last drop of master’s cum. Master removed his cock from Carl’s mouth, and wiped it on Carl’s bold-head. “You, my friend, are now mine. That drugged cigar I gave you made you a willing slave of mine. Your life from now on is to be my cum dump and cock sucker, nothing else matters to you now.” Master told the zonked out Carl. As he had been speaking Master’s cock had started to become erect again. After a few moments of thought, Master throw Carl face down over the arm of the couch. He thrust his cock straight into Carl’s butt-hole, and started a steady thrust. Carl just took Master’s cock, and started moaning in a low voice. As he fucked Carl, Master thought to himself, that if he ever grows tired of Carl. He could always turn Carl’s flat-mate Gaz into his next cum dump. With that thought in mind Master shot his second load into Carl.

THE END: