The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A STORY FOR ROB: THE BIKER’S REVENGE.

BY THE SLAVER.

Hell, thought Rob as he unlocked his home front door, there were times when he really hated his job. Maybe he should try for that sheriff’s deputy’s job in the big city, instead of working here in the country. Rob had pulled over some guy about a week ago, as the guy got out of his car; he had threatened Rob and tried to grub his gun. He had cursed and spat at Rob as he was taken away by other deputies. Well it was just too bad that the guy had been so clumsy, Rob thought smiling, otherwise the guy wouldn’t have fallen down or met Rob’s knee as he tried to get up, or fallen down again or met Rob’s knee again. Rob stepped in to the hall of his house. He turned to lock the door, and as he did so, he felt something cold and hard press into the back of his head. Rob froze; he then heard a voice “So, home at last. I’ve been waiting all night for you to return deputy. Right now, you’re going to put your hands in the air, and turn round slowly. Do anything stupid, and I’ll have to put a big hole in the back of your head, which would be awfully messy.” Rob obeyed orders; he raised his hands into the air and turned slowly around.

Rob gulped when he saw the guy holding the gun on him; the guy was the spitting image of the psycho that Rob had arrested about a week ago. The intruder chuckled as he watched the look of recognition spread across Rob’s face. “That’s right deputy, you met and arrested my twin brother a week ago. He got truly shafted by you, so I fought that I would truly shaft you.” Rob could now see that this guy was just as much a psycho as his twin brother. “Oh, in case you did not know, people call me the biker.” The colour drained from Rob’s face; how could he have been so stupid, he thought the guy he had arrested looked familiar. Shit, he thought, anyone who messed with the biker, or his gang disappeared never to be seen again. “Right, lower one hand only and remove your gun belt and hand it too me, nice and easy. Remember I’m the one with the gun.” There was nothing for it, Rob had no choice. He lowered his left hand, undid his belt, pulled it off and handed it to the biker.

The biker removed Rob’s gun from the belt, and pushes it into the top of his leather pant, then he removed the pair of handcuffs from the belt, and handed them to Rob. “Ok, shit head. Fasten a cuff around your left hand, and don’t try anything stupid. Fasten it properly, I can see everything you’re doing.” Rob gave the biker a scavenge look, but did as he was told, the cuff clicked shut around his left wrist. “That’s very good shit head. Now turn yourself around, and put your hands behind your back.”

Rob turned round, and stood helpless as his hands were firmly cuffed behind his back, then at gunpoint he was forced into his own living room. Rob was fuming at the thought of the way he had been captured, shackled with his own cuffs in his own home. He forgot his hostage training, and he started yelling at the biker. “You fucking crazy fruitcake. This won’t help your brother, his gone down. And there’s nothing...ouch” Rob moaned in pain from the smack to his head that the biker had given him with the butt of his gun. “It seems that I’m going to have to shut you up before I go on.” Said the biker, pulling a roll of thick duck tape from a pocket. “No, wait, you don’t need to...MMMMPHHHHH!” Rob groaned piteously through the tape that the biker was plastering over his mouth. “Four, five and six. Their six layers should keep you nice and quiet.” Said the biker, breaking the tape and throwing the roll to one side. He patted the tape on Rob’s mouth.

“There, that’s much better. Now that you’re nice and quiet, take a seat on the floor.” Rob did not move, the biker pushed him roughly onto the carpet. “You be a good boy and lay there, I’ve just got to make a call, and then I’ll be back.” Said the biker pulling out a phone and moving into the hall. As soon as he was gone Rob rolled around on the floor trying to get up, finally Rob managed to spring to the feet, he looked around the room for a way out. “Oh no you don’t.” Cried the biker who had returned to the living room. “MMMOOOPPMMMHHHHH.” The gagged Rob cried. Suddenly Rob went flying as one of the biker’s feet caught him in his chest. “YYYOOOFFUUCCK” Moan Rob as he hit a wall and all his breath was knocked out of him. The biker stood over him, he was shaking with rage. “I now know what I’m going to do to you, deputy. You’re going on a long trip, after which I’m going to have my revenge.”

The biker still stood over Rob, looking down at him. “Your uniform will come in handy when I take that lawyer, who sent my brother down, and in my plan to rescue my brother.” The biker patted Rob’s face.

“MMGGETMMFUCKINMMHANDSOOFFMMMEEE!” Cried Rob, as he struggled helplessly as the biker pulled of his shoes and socks. Rob grunted into his gag as the biker sat on his chest, he undid Rob’s belt and unzipped Rob’s uniform pants. The biker stood up grabbed hold of the legs of the uniform pants, and pulled them off. All Rob had on under his pants where a pair of tight white briefs. “Let’s see what we have here.” Said the biker as he pulled down the briefs; even when not erect Rob’s cock was large. “Well you won’t be needing that where you’re going.” Said the biker, pulling the briefs back up. “I have something’s still to do.”

“MMGFUCKIMMCRAZYMMWEIRDOO.” Rob was still struggled helplessly on the floor. Rob tried to kick out with his feet, but he was rolled onto his stomach and his ankles were bound together with tape. The biker grabbed Rob’s hair, and roughly pulled his head back. “Now deputy, I’m going to unlock the cuffs and you’re going to remove your shirt and T-shirt, carefully.” Rob, was pulled onto his knees by his hair, and the cuffs unlocked. Rob did as he was told. He took off his shirt then he pulled off his T-shirt. His hands were cuffed once more, and he was pushed back onto the floor. “Now deputy, you are going to have some real man on man fun with me and my gang.” Said the biker, as he spoke he was neatly folding Rob’s uniform.

“You’ll fit nicely into that large cardboard box I found in your spare room.” The biker said having finished folding the uniform, he walked towards Rob. “MMMOHGODDDDDD! MMMNOOO!” Rob cried into his gag as the biker forced him into box. “Don’t worry, it will seem like no time at all.” Said the biker to Rob, as he sprayed Rob in the face with his own can of Instant Rag Doll. Rob’s eyes rolled up into his head, and he was still. The biker placed Rob’s uniform and gun belt in the box on top of Rob. Rob was starting to spout a woody; his briefs were sticking up away from his body. The biker taped up the box, and then made a call to some of is gang to come and pick up Rob.

Some Time Later:

The blackness slowly left Rob’s mind he opened his eyes. He was lying on a bed still only in his white briefs, in a room, darkness could be seen through the room’s window. Rob turned his head to one side, but a roaring blackness filled his head. Rob lay still, his mind was spinning. Rob very slowly shook his head to try and clear it. The blackness began to faded, Rob then noticed that he was bound to the bed by leather strips. The biker entered the room and stand by the side of the bed, he looked down at Rob. Who was caught off guard when the biker punched him in the gut knocking the wind out of him. The biker grabbed Rob’s head with one of his hands and forced him to look at the T.V. that stood at the end of the bed. With his other hand the biker used a remote control to turn on the T.V. The moment Rob’s eyes fell on the T.V everything was lost for Rob. The thought of closing his eyes melted away as soon as Rob saw the dazzling display on the screen, spiralling away into infinite depths. The dazzling display filled Rob’s vision, it was all he saw, all he breathe. Rob felt like he was drowning in an endless ocean.

The biker let go of Rob’s head, Rob just kept looking at the T.V screen, and Rob’s eyes were wide and unblinking. The biker chuckled to himself as he knelt by the bed and whispered into Rob’s ear. “That’s a good boy, just watch the screen and learn.” While the biker was whispering to Rob, he pushed another button on the remote. Immediately images of men giving sexual pleasure to other men appeared on the screen, the men giving the pleasure were naked or semi-dressed in biker leathers. The images flickered across the screen, words briefly appeared but they could not be read. To a casual observer, the images would appear to be a Porn Flick, but these images and words were becoming memories that were going to become imbued in the helpless Rob’s brain forever. The biker looked at the helpless Rob on the bed, and smiled. The biker left the room. The sun rose and set three times, before the biker returned, and the T.V was turned off. The biker released Rob from the bed and led him from the room. Rob was placed in the middle of a small room, the biker stood on the far side of the room, looking at rob.

“Now, to finish with you, I think it’s time you saw this.” Said the Biker, and he dropped his leather pants, his soft dick fell free. Rob was memorised by the sight of the biker’s rapidly hardening dick. “Over the past day and a halve, you have learned everything about what to do to a dick. You must WORSHIP cock, you NEED and WANT cock.” The biker’s dick was rock hard now; the sight of which pushed Rob over the edge. Rob let out a whimper, his legs gave way, and he fell to the floor. “...Beautiful...Dick...Powerful...Must have...” Rob murmured. The biker just looked at Rob lying on the floor. Rob lay naked, murmuring on the floor. The biker, naked, was standing over Rob; his legs were ether side of Rob. Rob’s eyes were riveted on the biker’s dick, which was rock hard. The biker moved his hips, his dick moved from side to side, slightly. “Do you want that dick, punk. Do you want to suck it, feel it in your mouth?” asked the biker, looking at Rob lying on the floor. “All you have to do is ask, nicely.” Said the biker puffed on a freshly light cigar. “And tell me who told the police about our little side line?” Rob just looked at the biker’s swinging cock “Just tell me and ask, and all your worries will just melt away. You want to worship dick.” Jody finished his cigar he lit a new one. “Go on, tell and ask, like a good boy. You know you have too.” Rob rolled around the floor.

“Please, I....AAA.” whimpered Rob, as the biker kicked him in his side. “Call me SIR, punk.” Barked the biker. “Sir, it was your Lieutenant, and may I have the honour of having your dick.” The biker smiled, and looked at Rob. “Good boy, I’ll deal with the Lieutenant later. Now asked again and you can have my dick.” Said the biker. “Please sir, may I have the honour of serving your dick?” Rob asked again. The biker knelt on the floor, his dick-head touching Rob’s lips. Rob was hypnotised by the biker’s dick. The biker took a last puff on his cigar, and flicked it away. The biker reached forward, and grabbed Rob’s ears he pulled Rob’s head up off the floor. Rob licked his lips and opened his mouth, ready to take the biker’s dick. Rob’s mouth encircled the biker’s dick his tongue explored the texture of the biker’s hard throbbing member. The taste of the biker’s dick aroused Rob; he felt his own dick swell. The biker’s hefty hairy nuts hit Rob on his chin. " Oh yes, fuck oh god.” Yelled the biker, as Rob vacuumed his nuts into his mouth, and rolled them around. “I’m can’t hold...Going to cummm.” Whimpered the biker, as he lost control and cum. Rob felt the biker push his dick into his mouth, deeper just before he cum.

“Yes, oh yes. O fuck.” Gasped the biker, as he pulls out of Rob. Rob’s manhood rose to full height, and waved about in the air. The biker moved away from Rob, his cock still semi-erect. Suddenly Rob grunted pushed upwards, and cum. “Uhhh...Uhhh...Ahhh.” Whimpered Rob, as he felt his own cum land on his chest. The biker lit another cigar and took a long drag.

“Do you want more, punk.” Asked the biker. Rob moaned a yes. The biker finished his cigar, and he then knelt down between Rob’s legs, which he spread so he could give Rob his first anal fingering. “OOOHHHH YYYEESSS.” Gasped Rob, every nerve in his body was suddenly alive. The biker’s probing digit hit a spot deep inside Rob. “Oh, sir, oh deeper, sir.” Rob moaned. The biker he pulled his digit out of Rob. The biker spread Rob’s muscular thighs to give him more access, and pushed his hard erect manhood deep inside Rob’s chute. “OOOOOHHHHHH, AAAAHHHH.” Rob gasped, as a fiery pleasure of his first fucking surged through his moisture shimmering body. The biker cried out as he powered fuck Rob’s once virgin butt. Rob screamed in delight as he gyrated a second load of cum onto the floor in sexual heat. The biker seeded up his humping soon he too was in a sexual frenzy. I...I...I....AAARRRGGHH.” The biker screamed as he climaxed into Rob’s chute. “OOOOOHHHHH...More sir....OOOHHH.” Gasped Rob, as he lay on the floor. “You want more?” asked the biker. “Yes.....yes sir.” Replied Rob.

The biker knelt between Rob’s still spread open legs. Puffing on yet another cigar, the biker thrust two of his fingers into Rob’s violated arse, and worked them in deep. Rob moaned loudly, and pushed down onto the invading fingers. The biker forced in a third finger, even more moans came from Rob. The third finger was followed quickly by the fourth finger, all four fingers were forced in and out of Rob’s arse. Suddenly the biker tucked his thumb underneath his fingers and slammed his whole hand into Rob’s arse-hole. Rob screamed out loud, this was not a dick inside him now, but something larger, and it was painful. Rob felt his arse-hole stretched wider, as the biker’s fist penetrated him. Rob’s arse-hole snapped shut around the biker’s wrist, so that his wrist becomes firmly lodged in Rob’s arse-hole. The biker starts to fuck Rob’s butt-hole with his fist, with each thrust Jody managed to slide more, and more of his fist and arm into Rob’s gapping butt-hole. After about 45 minutes of fucking Rob with his fist the biker pulled his fist out of Rob’s arse. Then the biker made Rob lick his cum & shit covered fist and arm clean. After Rob had licked the biker’s fist and arm clean, the biker ordered Rob to give him a good long tongue fuck. Soon Rob was working his tongue in deeply into the biker’s butt, licking out all the shit. The biker moaned in sexual heat. The biker could not hold back any more, he let out a loud cry and cum, most of which he caught in his hand. He then made Rob lick and swallow the cum from his hand.

After Rob had locked his hand clean, the biker lit another cigar, and lead Rob back to the room were he had been tied to the bed. Once back in the room the biker turned on the screen: “Look at the screen.” The biker ordered. There was no resistance, Rob did as he was told he turned and looked at the screen. The biker spoke. “Boy, you need to become a completely blank slate, so that you can learn about your new station in life; which will be my gang’s cum dump.” The biker ruffled Rob’s hair with one hand, while with the other he began an internist pumping of Rob’s cock. Which brought forth gasps and moans from Rob.

“Silence boy, I did not say you could make a sound, or talk.” Snapped the biker. The Gasps and moans stopped. “Good. Now you are to focus on all of your thoughts and memories that you have of who you are.” The biker increased his pumping of Rob’s cock. “That’s it boy, focus on all those memories and thoughts” Continued the biker. Because of the constant feelings of pleasure Rob was feeling from the expert wanking the biker was giving his cock, Rob could not form any mental resistance, or sense that anything was wrong. And nor would he, ever again for that matter, once the biker had finished with Rob.

“Right boy, I want you now too put all those focused thoughts and memories of yours into your balls, understand boy?” Said the biker. A low moan came from Rob the biker’s hand job was driving him mad with the need to cum. “Ok, I’m going to tell you to cum in a moment, when you do cum all your thoughts and memories will flow out of you, there be gone forever never to be remembered again.”

“Cum now boy!” Shouted the biker, and Rob did splattering cum all over the biker’s hand and his own body, as he cum 32 years of memories drained away, the biker kept on pumping Rob’s cock milking every last drop of cum from his cock and with it the last of Rob’s free will. Finally, Rob had no more cum to give; the biker let go of Rob’s cock. “Look at the screen and learn boy.” Ordered the biker. “You are an empty vessel, with no identity, but you are now mine. The screen will teach you all you need to know.”

Rob watched and listened, to every last word and every last image, it seem to fill his empty mind. As the words and images were repeated over and over, they seen to sink deeper and deeper into Rob’s sole. His very existence soon seemed to centre around the wonderful cocks of the biker and his gang buried deep in his arse, it was the only thing he had ever really desire. To devote his life to serve his master and his gang. Rob knew that this was everything he had ever wanted. Three hours later, the biker walked into his gang’s hideout with a new acquisition. Rob was wearing only a collar and lead, and his shades which the biker had removed from his uniform. He had dried cum stains around his mouth and his arse, his head had been completely shave. The biker gang cheered as the biker walked across the room with Rob in tow. The biker had well and truly shafted Rob.

THE END: